It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Responding to various people:

If I were to believe two of my nocturnal dreams (end of February/early march)....after the April 22nd/2011 mega-quake this thread would have went viral like no other for obvious reasons. I would have than had a platform to announce something else at some point afterwords (it's over don't even ask), and those future announcements would have probably saved maybe 10,000 to 100,000 lives due to the viralness of the first one, from a day of a disaster that would have eclipsed any earthquake by a factor of 1000.

No point in explaining the details. The fact that there is no economic collapse unravelling at the end of the 777 days and no 77th mega-disastrous quake in Japan for this LENT season, and none having happened on Good Friday....there is absolutely no reason to put any credence in any of those two dreams. The subconscious mind at work, it was.

My WORLD that led up to this thread involved:
believing some other people's claims to have received visions from God. Having a couple dreams that echoed those claims by others. Some dreams of mine that echoed my interpretations of others prophecies. Numerical signs in the stock market and coincidences that fit the overall picture of my expectations. A sense that God may have intersected in my life in the past in a big way. Having periodic stretches of doubts about my expectations. A perception of myself as someone that if God only showed himself to the degree that I want Him to, would sincerely try to do His bidding by living the example as best I could in my own life and get people to think about the importance of truly applying the words of Jesus to their lives as the most important thing in the world. Draw attention to the coming Fatima Prophecies fulfilment if such events have clearly begun fulfilment. And to be honest to those who listen to me, even about my ugly faults and sins and not being afraid to be honest enough to declare the days I've descended into hypocrisy and shame. I would not have been the right person for the job but my heart was in the right place and I would have done my best to be the right person for the Job. I guess their is delusion of grandeur in their but it's mixed in with acts of humility and purposely pushing myself towards a state of humility at times.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

And it is starting to make sense now...

"Matthew 7: 16-20 By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. So by their fruits you will know them." "

In the time I've been a part of ATS going on 4 years now I've seen these threads that speak of dire times ahead and give a definitive time line line I've always wondered what exactly prompts someone to do this knowing full well that its a literal shot in the dark, however with you after the above quoted post its pretty obvious. Is it wishes of stardom in the wake of absolute tragedy that propelled you to make this claim because that is what it sounds like to me.

Lets hit on a couple points here in your post:

1. after the April 22nd/2011 mega-quake this thread would have went viral like no other for obvious reasons.

How exactly do you figure that? Supposing this mega quake would be so disastrous that it would be the end of the Great United States. You do realize that if it was so massive to destroy the US then its infrastructure goes as well. No phone land or cell, no tv's and most importantly no internet. How exactly is something going to go viral without those things mentioned above?

2. from a day of a disaster that would have eclipsed any earthquake by a factor of 1000.

See #1. A mega quake by a factor of a 1000 the times power? Once again infrastructure of most likely the entire world is gone thus no viral video and no platform for you to continue on.

3. I would have than had a platform to announce something else at some point afterwords (it's over don't even ask)

I'm going to ask what those "future announcements would be? You obviously know what you wanted to say or you wouldn't say don't ask me. So humor us all and tells us. You have already apologized numerous times and then continued on with your prophetic visions unabashed. Lets suppose all this did come to fruition on the 22. What then?? You do realize every single prophet would be coming out of the wood work in multitudes all screaming "I TOLD YOU SO" What makes you any different then the schitzo down the road who has daily conversations with the all mighty??!!

4. Numerical signs in the stock market and coincidences that fit the overall picture of my expectations.

If you look at something long enough and obsess over it long enough your going to start thinking you see a correlation or a pattern. Go wander over to the aliens forum. Every day there are numerous threads posted about ruins on mars. You take a look at the picture and see you a bunch of rocks on the hillside, however if you stare at it you start seeing faces, 90 perfectly straight rock walls, statues, etc, etc. Are they really there? No they are not. Its a trick of the human mind. Its just wired that way. Right now where I live its a beautiful sunny day outside filled with gorgeous fluffy white clouds. I could go outside and lay down and watch the clouds and with in 30 mins I could identify a pattern in the clouds. Does it mean anything?? Nothing what so ever and thus its the same with this. The stock market is a finicky mistress. Up one minute down the next.

5. A perception of myself as someone that if God only showed himself to the degree that I want Him to.

You are no more special then anyone else in the world. What have you done to earn this right? Or a better question would be what makes you think you deserve it? Lets look at some of the GREAT people of the world. Mother Teresa for example. It is said she had visions of God for an entire year. She went out and helped multitudes of homeless and desolate of Calcutta. She dedicated her life to this mission. So once again aside from this thread what have you done lately??

Also sounds a lot like one of the seven deadly sins. Can you guess which one it would be?? No worries I'll tell you its PRIDE. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self thought to be the first and most deadly of the seven.

6.A sense that God may have intersected in my life in the past in a big way

Go outside and look around. Take an astronomy course. If you truly believe in God then you are aware God intersects your life in every way possible everyday. The fact that you were born is testament to that fact.

7. Draw attention to the coming Fatima Prophecies fulfillment

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but these have already been full filled according to the Catholic church.
The first part of the Prophecy was full-filled with the ending of WW1. The second part was full filled 1 year before WW2 when an unusual light filled the night sky on January 25, 1938. The aurora borealis was visible across Europe. The third and final installment of the trilogy according to the Catholic Church was meant by the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II.

8. importance of truly applying the words of Jesus to their lives as the most important thing in the world.
Which words of Christ?? These words perhaps?

"Why do you call me good, unless you believe I am God? You know the commandments: do not commit adultery; Do not kill; Do not steal; Do not bear false witness; Honor your father and your mother. Doing this, you will have treasures in heaven. And yet, you fall short by honoring me with your words alone, and not using everything – your wealth, your possessions, and your life – to help those in need.

If you wish to follow me, you must first put aside your own desires and your self-centered ways. Sacrifice your pride and follow me. Those who desire eternal life must put aside their old way of life. All who do this for my sake will discover new life – both here on earth as well as in heaven."

I would say that you have failed, failed miserably.

9.pushing myself towards a state of humility at times.

Where is this state of humility you speak of? All I've seen is your rhetoric pushed by your hopes of achieving stardom at what would be the death of untold numbers.

OP you want to help your fellow man? Then as another member said do something tangible because this is not it.
I leave you with one final thought "“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

I'm going to ask what those "future announcements would be? You obviously know what you wanted to say or you wouldn't say don't ask me. So humor us all and tells us.

WHY???

Why in the hell are you asking someone that ADMITTEDLY has no idea what he is talking about to pollute and cloud your mind with more crap that doesn't matter?

It's like people here WANT to be mystified and it doesn't matter the source.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

lol...if you read my posts in this thread then your well aware OP is not clouding my mind with anything. Call it curiosity if you want.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is my first post on this thread ive been watching this thread all the way through from the first post till now..I don't see were Phantomfire707 owes anyone anything this is the Dreams & Predictions thread...He gave an apology i don't think he even needed to do that.. it breaks my heart to see people in here bashing him for his predictions don't you think the man has been humiliated enough ? People liked the thread enough to give him 107 flags so what he had failed prediction.. Phantomfire707 please keep shareing with us were all adults here and we can pick what we choose to belive ~~peace sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

w810i,

I know precisely what you're trying to accomplish, and honestly it is admirable.

But I'm going to do something which I HATE to do, which is cross-thread posting, but if you bear with me I want to do so to make a point.

This is from this thread Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque.

Here is a series of conversation with myself and another member:

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

And nevertheless in the Bible God told his people to take up swords and go into the lands of the unbelievers and slaughter them every man woman and child.

Many people believe this happened as a matter of historical fact. No one knows. If God instructed his people to do this how is that any different than what Terry Jones is doing? No difference at all.

See, it's all a matter of perception. With our laws, yes, I think Terry and his church would be wrong to do this and violate the law. but he might really be right that this is the right thing to do in the eyes of God.

Which is precisely why RELIGION is to blame for almost all atrocities. I have no doubt that he DOES believe that, and what does that say to you?

It's NOT an atrocity if its a mandate by God. It is then the Right thing to do and you had better not ignore Gods instructions.

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Which is precisely why RELIGION is to blame for almost all atrocities. I have no doubt that he DOES believe that, and what does that say to you?

It's NOT an atrocity if its a mandate by God..

Whoa, what?!?! Are you saying that murdering people because GOD said so is not an atrocity? Did I just hear that correctly?
edit on 24-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

Of course.. God made those people.. If God wants to kill his own creation it's HIS business and therefore Not murder.

Ok, enough of that, the point is simply this.... that some people, irrespective of the dire circumstances of their positions and beliefs will not waiver ... will always believe in the divinity outside of the realm of science and common sense.

In this, we have no choice but to show pity or hope, (most likely) that they themselves do not cause catastrophe.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

---however with you after the above quoted post its pretty obvious. Is it wishes of stardom in the wake of absolute tragedy that propelled you to make this claim because that is what it sounds like to me.---

About 60 to 100 people have insulted and attacked me on this thread.

Maybe 10 to 20 have accused me of starting this thread to stroke my ego.

WHen somebody insults you, you insult them right back, that's the ego in action. You see it at work almost every time someone attacks another's ego.

If I'm all about pumping my ego and getting glory, why in the face of 100 insults have I NOT responded in kind NOT returning 100 insults so that my ego gets its gratification. I've been insulted in every way possible. But NO instead I deflated my ego 99% of the time before responding. In the face of 100 insulting posters my ego managed to be restrained to calling only one person a "jerk". I don't believe my "know-it-all" comment was insulting.

If I'm so into ego gratification, why did I deflate my ego and apologize to my "enemies"(they are not really enemies) on this thread? Admit to crying, where's the ego in that?

---I'm going to ask what those "future announcements would be? You obviously know what you wanted to say or you wouldn't say don't ask me. So humor us all and tells us. You have already apologized numerous times and then continued on with your prophetic visions unabashed. Lets suppose all this did come to fruition on the 22. What then?? You do realize every single prophet would be coming out of the wood work in multitudes all screaming "I TOLD YOU SO" What makes you any different then the schitzo down the road who has daily conversations with the all mighty??!! ---

I did what I did for the culmination of reasons: A) A Duty to God as I saw it. B) I believed the signs were clear, understandable, and verifiable, to anyone who took the time to read them. C) I believed my knowledge and posts about the truth of the third Secret of Fatima were the truth (don't assume they're not unless you want to start a debate about the facts.) D) I believed that God made me discover the Good Friday connection on the "777th day"(fact) because the Fatima Prophecies were true and He wanted to draw people's attention to my understanding of the Fatima Prophecies after April 22nd, as pertaining to future fulfilment of the Fatima Prophecies. E) in the mid 1990's It seemed God proved his existence to me. So I had trouble just walking away from these signs. F) I had one dream that stated both the economy would crash (which only makes sense in the context of the end of the 777-day period) and that the Fatima Prophecies(in the relatively near future) would come true , the dream was triggered by a prayer request for the answer of such a dream before falling asleep. G) I had one dream in March that pointed to another person and his prophecies. If that dream proved accurate on the details it would have demonstrated to me that his prophecies were indeed true. I would have trusted that the internet still functioned, that the April 22nd fulfilled prediction would have made this and the main thread go viral. And from there I would have gained access to millions of readers to draw their attention to this other guy and his prophecy that would occur in the near future about a devastating nuclear disaster in a great city of a great country. I would not have had to trust the other alleged prophet blindly because other things would have happened beforehand that would confirm whether his prophecies are bullcrap or divine. He never stated whether the nuclear disaster was caused by a quake or terrorism. No good reason to believe any of this will come true now. H) I would have helped in saving lives and helped people to find their way back to the forgotten and necessary path taught by Jesus. How selfish is that? I don't know what I'll believe or not believe in a month from now.

---See #1. A mega quake by a factor of a 1000 the times power?---

I have no opinion about whether or not the world-wide-web would work after such an event.

---If you look at something long enough and obsess over it long enough your going to start thinking you see a correlation or a pattern.---

I feel the ego rearing its head and pressuring me not to state the following, but I will anyway: "I have to agree with you on that point now. Painful as it is to think it and type it"

--You are no more special then anyone else in the world. What have you done to earn this right? Or a better question would be what makes you think you deserve it?---

Allot of the times I am as bad as anybody else, maybe worse sometimes. But you don't know my efforts. When I decide to apply the teachings of Jesus, I put all my energy at preventing my mouth from speaking anger, and doing good for others, humility, charity, etc. How many people that call themselves Christian put the teachings into practice. No, I am not special, I am dirt, I am nobody. If God chooses me for a public service, it's only because I have tried enough times, and it's in my heart to potentially apply the teachings forever more If all doubt was removed. And more importantly my message would have been to others: applying Jesus' teachings to daily living is a new experience and is the most important thing in the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by w810i

---however with you after the above quoted post its pretty obvious. Is it wishes of stardom in the wake of absolute tragedy that propelled you to make this claim because that is what it sounds like to me.---

About 60 to 100 people have insulted and attacked me on this thread.

Maybe 10 to 20 have accused me of starting this thread to stroke my ego.

WHen somebody insults you, you insult them right back, that's the ego in action. You see it at work almost every time someone attacks another's ego.

If I'm all about pumping my ego and getting glory, why in the face of 100 insults have I NOT responded in kind NOT returning 100 insults so that my ego gets its gratification. I've been insulted in every way possible. But NO instead I deflated my ego 99% of the time before responding. In the face of 100 insulting posters my ego managed to be restrained to calling only one person a "jerk". I don't believe my "know-it-all" comment was insulting.

If I'm so into ego gratification, why did I deflate my ego and apologize to my "enemies"(they are not really enemies) on this thread? Admit to crying, where's the ego in that?

---I'm going to ask what those "future announcements would be? You obviously know what you wanted to say or you wouldn't say don't ask me. So humor us all and tells us. You have already apologized numerous times and then continued on with your prophetic visions unabashed. Lets suppose all this did come to fruition on the 22. What then?? You do realize every single prophet would be coming out of the wood work in multitudes all screaming "I TOLD YOU SO" What makes you any different then the schitzo down the road who has daily conversations with the all mighty??!! ---

I did what I did for the culmination of reasons: A) A Duty to God as I saw it. B) I believed the signs were clear, understandable, and verifiable, to anyone who took the time to read them. C) I believed my knowledge and posts about the truth of the third Secret of Fatima were the truth (don't assume they're not unless you want to start a debate about the facts.) D) I believed that God made me discover the Good Friday connection on the "777th day" because the Fatima Prophecies were true and He wanted to draw people's attention to my understanding of the Fatima Prophecies as pertaining to future fulfilment E) in the mid 1990's It seemed God proved his existence to me. So I have trouble just walking away for these signs. F) I had one dream that stated both the economy would crash and that the Fatima Prophecies would come true, the dream was triggered by a prayer request for the answer through such a dream before falling asleep. G) I had one dream in March that pointed to another person's prophecy. If that dream proved accurate on the details it would have demonstrated to me that his prophecies were indeed true. I would have trusted that the internet still functioned, that the April 22nd fulfilled prediction would have made this and the main thread go viral. And from there I would have gained access to millions of readers to draw their attention to the dreamed of prophet and his prophecy that would occur in the near future about a devastating nuclear disaster in a great city of a great country. I would not have had to trust the other alleged prophet blindly because other things would have happened beforehand that would confirm whether his prophecies are bullcrap or divine. He never stated whether the nuclear disaster was caused by a quake or terrorism. The countdown involved 13 days. H) I would have helped in saving lives and helped people to find their way back to the forgotten and necessary path taught by Jesus. How selfish is that?

---See #1. A mega quake by a factor of a 1000 the times power?---

I have no opinion about whether or not the world-wide-web would work after such an event.

---If you look at something long enough and obsess over it long enough your going to start thinking you see a correlation or a pattern.---

I feel the ego rearing its head and pressuring me not to state the following, but I will anyway: "I have to agree with you on that point now. Painful as it is to think it and type it"

--You are no more special then anyone else in the world. What have you done to earn this right? Or a better question would be what makes you think you deserve it?---

Allot of the times I am as bad as anybody else, maybe worse sometimes. But you don't know my efforts. When I decide to apply the teachings of Jesus, I put all my energy at preventing my mouth from speaking anger, and doing good for others, humility, charity, etc. How many people that call themselves Christian put the teachings into practice. No, I am not special, I am dirt, I am nobody. If God chooses me for a public service, it's only because I have tried enough times, and it's in my heart to potentially apply the teachings forever more If all doubt was removed. And more importantly my message would have been to others: applying Jesus' teachings to daily living is a new experience and is the most important thing in the world.

The fact of simply "deflating your ego" as you worded it means nothing. In fact its a very common attribute that those who are in a position of power or seek a position of power often use. Very simple political ploy. Everyone born to this earth has the power to do this.So you using this as a platform to back yourself up does not mean anything. You are right you have had your ass handed to you multiple times in this thread and not shot back. For that I applaud you. However lets continue on.

What does common sense tell you in regards to the internet working after what would surely be a disaster on a world wide scale? You seem intelligent enough so I am going to assume you understand all the different aspects that make up the internet yes? Once again it comes back to infrastructure that supports the mechanics of the internet. I'm not going to take the time to go into detail and explain it.

So your duty to god is to whip everyone into a panic with a vaguely
worded assumption based off of a highly unpredictable enity such at the
stock market which CAN and IS manipulated on a daily basis??
Im sorry but really you should have picked something that was
slightly more secure.

What is this knowledge that you have of something so
literally bias as the Fatima Prophecys?? Hey if you want to
debate I would be more then happy to because that
phropecy has just as many holes in it as every other single one

Just because you prayed about something and then dreamt it
does not mean anything. Why do you think little kids have nightmares
after watching a scary movie?? Same thing obsession.

Who is this mysterious prophet you are talking about?
Supposing you did gain millions of viewers/readers you then would
be the prophet no?

Once again posting on a internet forum is not saving lifes
nor is it leading people back to a lost road to Jesus. You want to do
then start up tent revivals. Your going to reach way more people and
have a far greater effect then just posting on some forum that is viewed
at best with a heaping helping of skepticism.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The fact of simply "deflating your ego" as you worded it means nothing. In fact its a very common attribute that those who are in a position of power or seek a position of power often use. Very simple political ploy. Everyone born to this earth has the power to do this.So you using this as a platform to back yourself up does not mean anything. You are right you have had your ass handed to you multiple times in this thread and not shot back. For that I applaud you. However lets continue on.

What does common sense tell you in regards to the internet working after what would surely be a disaster on a world wide scale? You seem intelligent enough so I am going to assume you understand all the different aspects that make up the internet yes? Once again it comes back to infrastructure that supports the mechanics of the internet. I'm not going to take the time to go into detail and explain it.

slightly more secure.

be the prophet no?

Your belief is fixed about why I did what I did. So any and every attempt to convince you otherwise would be in vain and therefore a waste of time. My ego will act up for a couple of minutes because of your post, I will hold on until calm has returned.

Tell me, did the internet go down in all of Japan after March 11th? I honestly didn't think about such a possibility. A quake in the west coast destroys access to internet in the east coast? I don't know. It would have been an interesting thought to digest beforehand. Too late now.

My duty was to draw people to the higher truth, and higher warnings, if it was proven that I was right.

My hands are empty now, they hold nothing for anybody now. I've been thrown into a pit of mud with nothing to say to any one.

No thank you, on the debate on Fatima. I probably need to expunge that stuff from my head as fast as possible. I was just making my point.

Dreams. I concur it's unwise to believe in dreams. But that one dream I prayed for hours in advance, my subconscious was happy to oblige. I've believed in my dreams if they got repetitive involving prophetic themes relating to the Third Secret of Fatima as I interpreted it.

There is no point in naming mysterious alleged prophets that will probably follow my lead into wrongdom.

For me, the internet was as good place as any before the materialization arrived. After things happen, who knows how I would have gone about in addition to the net.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

slightly more secure.

be the prophet no?

Your belief is fixed about why I did what I did. So any and every attempt to convince you otherwise would be in vain and therefore a waste of time. My ego will act up for a couple of minutes because of your post, I will hold on until calm has returned.

Tell me, did the internet go down in all of Japan after March 11th? I honestly didn't think about such a possibility. A quake in the west coast destroys access to internet in the east coast? I don't know. It would have been an interesting thought to digest beforehand. Too late now.

My duty was to draw people to the higher truth, and higher warnings, if it was proven that I was right.

My hands are empty now, they hold nothing for anybody now. I've been thrown into a pit of mud with nothing to say to any one.

No thank you, on the debate on Fatima. I probably need to expunge that stuff from my head as fast as possible. I was just making my point.

Dreams. I concur it's unwise to believe in dreams. But that one dream I prayed for hours in advance, my subconscious was happy to oblige. I've believed in my dreams if they got repetitive involving prophetic themes relating to the Third Secret of Fatima as I interpreted it.

There is no point in naming mysterious alleged prophets that will probably follow my lead into wrongdom.

For me, the internet was as good place as any before the materialization arrived. After things happen, who knows how I would have gone about in addition to the net.

To the contrary my belief is not fixed. I am asking you as I have previous to speak about what it was in specifics and why it was that lead you to write this. Yes I have my speculations and theories but they are just that. You say your duty was to lead people to the higher truth if proven correct so what now is your duty thus proven wrong?? " My hands are empty now, they hold nothing for anybody now. I've been thrown into a pit of mud with nothing to say to any one. " What exactly does that mean?? I will be honest with you it is extremely difficult to take you serious when you speak in allegory's.

You felt the need to address your beliefs which is fine nothing wrong with that at all. All I am trying to do is understand from your perspective that's it.

As far as the internet goes if we go back to one of your posts speaking about an earthquake of a multitude of a 1000 times the power of that in Japan. Do you think seriously that it would only have effects on the localized area in which it struck?? Something on the magnitude of what you eluded to would truly be unmeasurable and has the ability to effect everyone. Think about this: You throw a stone in a pool of water the ripples get bigger as the spread out. Just because your internet provider is in your home town does not mean that its originating point is there as well. Substations, server switch points, data centers are strung across the world. If some of these go down it has the impact to effect it as a whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ok. look. we're all alive.
I would just like to say how I find this quite humorous.
Why do you spend your life worrying about this stuff?
If the world would end, wouldn't you rather have at least lived a moderately happy life, instead of worrying so much about it?
I'm a 16 year old with nothing better to do on a sunday night, and I came across this and made an account just so I could say this, because I feel like you're wasting your life away worrying about this.

Ok. I'm done now.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Now the question becomes..

Why is this thread getting MORE flags?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I predict this thread will get even more flags!
I would also like to say at this time, while I have most people attention who are reading this thread. Tomorrow morning I predict I will have a mega-thrust bowel movement. Many people will be horrified by the stench. This is the final sign, the gas seeping from my ....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok. So is the one day left the day after the day left, or is there still a day left?

For all your grandios words why not just come out with one simple staement and leave it there....

"I was wrong !" and leave it to everyone else to surmise what that means in relation to your faith, who you really hear from etc. You do not need to defend yourself if your truely humbled, you just say the truth and let the consequences run...

So just say... "I was wrong" and comment no more about it. Oh and state the previous prophecy about Kosovo was wrong as well.

Fatima is a fallicy and you'd best leave it alone. You don't want three wrong prophecies.
edit on 24-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
reply to post by Furbs

I would also like to say at this time, while I have most people attention who are reading this thread. Tomorrow morning I predict I will have a mega-thrust bowel movement. Many people will be horrified by the stench. This is the final sign, the gas seeping from my ....

That's funny. Hahaha

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Its done. OP was wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
lol cool another prediction thread made it to the front page and was wrong. HEY GUYS LETS KEEP STAR AND FLAGGING THESE PREDICTION THREADS THAT ARE 100% WRONG 100% OF THE TIME! SOUND GOOD?

I thought so! you've been doing it for months now! keep it up! anything to kill any real credentials this site has left, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

---As far as the internet goes if we go back to one of your posts speaking about an earthquake of a multitude of a 1000 times the power of that in Japan---

That's not what I've stated. April 22nd would have been one of the most powerful quakes in the U.S' history if I was correct (around 9.2 magnitude), the later event if I judged the other guy's prophecy was true based on the evidence, would be an event 1000 times worse. Strictly speaking that number is an exaggeration. More like 50 or 100 times worse.

--- You say your duty was to lead people to the higher truth if proven correct so what now is your duty thus proven wrong??---

My duty is to walk away in silence and shame, after this thread ends. If I came back it would be after it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the prophecies I expected came true. Kosovo breaking out into war due to the Russians won't be enough any more. I would require convincing evidence beyond that. Small wars break out frequently enough and almost never explode into a world war. If God was so interested in my promotional efforts I believe I would have been prevented from being encouraged in November 2010 into promoting this "777-day period" prediction.

---I will be honest with you it is extremely difficult to take you serious when you speak in allegory's---

I don't see a problem with that. People taking me serious hasn't been a positive experience for them. I would go back in time and stop myself from posting about any of these doomsday things if I could. Too late for that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
reply to post by Furbs

That prediction deserves a thread of it's own.

I'd transfer a 100 flags from this thread to your thread. Flags should be transferable.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How can you be certain it was God that put this before you?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

My duty is to walk away in silence and shame, after this thread ends.

Seriously Brian, don't let the a**h**es get to you. There is nothing to be ashamed about. You acted out of concern for others based on the dots you connected. Obviously you wouldn't have done it just to jerk people's chains. I was convinced in December based on some dots I connected that there was going to be one or several major false flags in the near future. Dots that had the few people I showed it to (intelligent, well-educated adults-one who even has worked for Bechtel and Dynacorp in the past) nearly crapping their pants, crying, planning on getting seeds and food stock, and helping me try to figure out venues to get the info out to the most people possible. Connected dots that were buried or erased from everyplace I tried to publish it on the web on multiple occasions (so that tells me that there was at least some degree of truth in what I was saying/ predicting.) And yet here we are nearly 5 months later and nothing has happened in the way of what I predicted. I'm not ashamed though-like you I read the signs (signs which were convincing enough that other people shared my interpretation) and acted in the way I felt I needed to in order to inform people of a pending event. That, my friend, is concern for your brothers and sisters and you should never be ashamed about that.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join