It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Semicollegiate

With HAARP they can end a war before they even declare it. Problem is, as we've seen, it's very hard to hide an EM signal of that strength.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdtransplanter

The energies in the ionosphere and the radiation belts of our atmosphere have a very close relationship and are in "balance" with the energies within the earth. If you affect one, you affect the other without exception. That's why I think HAARP is so dangerous. Not because of what is said that it can do, but because of what can happen to the earth if they "punch" the ionosphere with too much energy during an experiment.

P.S. Some more food for thought, in one of their initial tests, they were able to resonate the structure of a massive bridge in alaska almost to the point of failure using only 60 watts of energy bounced off the ionosphere ( the key in this is that you get an exponential increase in energy coming back off of the ionosphere compared to the energy you put into it.) Think of it this way. HAARP is rated at more than 3 million watts, if they could do that much with 60, just imagine what they are capable of.
edit on 3/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdtransplanter

I know, what the Tesla oscillator was and how it was powered or I wouldn't of mentioned it. I mean, An improved version based on his work. Something like a Tectonic Weapon Or something much more refined. If you, don't think my post is substantial enough. well, I don't know what to say

There are, International Treaties in place for such things, as well as tsunamis.

Roger Clark, lecturer in geophysics at Leeds University said in the respected journal Nature in 1996, responding to a newspaper report that there had been two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance by manipulating electromagnetism, said "We don't think it is impossible, or wrong, but past experience suggests it is very unlikely". According to Nature these programs had been "unofficially known to Western geophysicists for several years". According to the story the Mercury program began in 1987, three tests were conducted in Kyrgyzstan, and Volcano's last test occurred in 1992.[2] Such weapons, whether or not they exist or are feasible, are a source of concern in official circles. For example US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Source: Roger Clark

Source: Environmental Modification Convention

Source: Weather Warfare

I hope, crowdtransplanter. That was, substantial enough for your standards. If not, let me know.

cheers

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Some more food for thought, in one of their initial tests, they were able to resonate the structure of a massive bridge in alaska almost to the point of failure using only 60 watts of energy bounced off the ionosphere (

Of course you have a source for this statement.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My god if it isn't another sheep asking me to do their homework for them. Go do the research yourself ya lazy bum.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Phage

My god if it isn't another sheep asking me to do their homework for them. Go do the research yourself ya lazy bum.
You made the claim, not him.
The onus is on you to back it up.
If anything it is you asking him to do your research for you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You are the one who made an unsourced claim,

Some more food for thought, in one of their initial tests, they were able to resonate the structure of a massive bridge in alaska almost to the point of failure using only 60 watts of energy bounced off the ionosphere (

When you are called on to back the claim with a source of information, (which is how things have always worked here) you respond with insults and tell those calling you to back your claims to find the sources for you?
Your words have no credibility and you do yourself no justice.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Brilliant.

A device that measure the Earth's magnetosphere, sees a large spike when there is a large quake and it is now conclusive proof that the measuring device caused the quake.

Gotta love the logic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just another question, all over this thread and other boards I see people writing that 2.5hz is 'the frequency of earthquakes' or that this frequency triggers earthquakes.

Can anyone point me to any scientific research with decent empirical evidence that this frequency is in synch with earthquakes in any way?

I have looked pretty hard for it but everything I find cites no sources or sensible evidence to support the claims.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Well, of course, I knew there was quite some talk on the topic, the idea of manipulating the power of the earth and the atmosphere as a weapon, or as something else, is almost as old as man; From various dances and rituals to call for rain and sun, to lots of scifi stories about it, it's quite likely that it can be done in some way, and the presence of international treaties on the topic makes it definitely more then a joke. HAARP is a mysterious thing indeed, and though I'm still pretty Skeptical, since I don't understand what the mechanism for inducing an earthquake with em waves is, I cannot say it cannot be done at all. What I can say, is that all this stuff that has been published on the topic and I've read is always imprecise and often blatantly wrong; and that's not a good sign, usually the right things, even when they are not the official story, look more reasonable then the official one; the official story here makes plenty of sense, there is no tower 4 falling without being hit by an aircraft, no mysterious explosions; no unexpected refuse to show visual evidence... this is just an earthquake to me; a huge and terrible one, but just an earthquake in a place not too unlikely to have one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Another link:
ebookcashstreams.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by seagull
If it's a warning to not rock the boat, killing umpteen thousand people in Haiti, Indonesia, and Japan, not to mention any where else catastrophic events take place seem, to me anyway, counterproductive...

Not if there are ulterior motives other than
financial and economic for Haiti and
Indonesia.

An earthquakes causing devastation
and floods wiping out entire villages
makes a perfect excuse for missing
children entering the world wide
slave trade. Less than half the bodies
of such devastation would be found.

Also, the price of black market slaves
have hit an all time low since Haiti
and Indonesia. $90.00 can buy you
a Haiti slave on the market.

And HAARP covers the criminals
footprints.

edit on 4/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

So. Not only is HAARP a government military machine designed to cause earthquakes on the other side of the globe, it was used recently by the United States government to help "cover up" the disappearance of slaves in Haiti and Japan?!?

Are you feeling ok there Boondock? Do you have any evidence to show the US government is complicit in the slave trade? Do you really feel that they are so deep into this underground trade that they would feel the need to cause massive earthquakes to cover up what must be US agents in these countries smuggling out people for what i would assume is the sex slave trade?

This is one of the biggest jumps in logic i have ever seen on ATS. Wow............just wow.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am going to tell it like it is and you be the judge. Don't let anybody tell you that the High Frequency or the H in HAARP means that this device can't tickle the earth. The USAF and Department of the Navy wouldn't spend millions of dollars on a facility for ionospheric tests unless it had an alterior motive in mind. Your first clue should be that the Gakona facility includes lots of ELF/VLF receiving equipment. Here's how it works. A high-power, HF carrier signal (3KW+) anywhere between 2 to 10MHz, modulated with the earth's resonant frequency of somewhere around 8Hz is radiated up at a particular angle to the ionosphere so as to reflect back down at a particular place on the globe. To put it in layman's terms, the reason for the HF carrier is so the ionosphere can be used as a reflector for the signal carrying earth's resonant wave. This resonant wavelength of the earth was first discovered by Nikola Tesla who found that the earth had a resonant frequency somewhere in the bottom of the ELF range (around 8Hz) in his experiments. Actually it can vary from 7 to near 12Hz depending upon ionospheric conditions and solar effects. This was later proven by a fellow by the name of Winfried Otto Schumann who essentially stated that the earth to the ionosphere is like one big, speherical radio waveguide (it is!), also known as the Schumann resonance. So, as we all know and as Tesla had found out in is experiments, if you find the right resonant frequency of any object, you can quite literally cause it to vibrate or oscillate to pieces. You all are familiar with the opera singer hitting the high note to shatter a wine glass. This is the same thing. The problem is that aiming HAARP is still not an exact science. Leaving some unfortunate mishaps very possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirCoxone
Brilliant.

A device that measure the Earth's magnetosphere, sees a large spike when there is a large quake and it is now conclusive proof that the measuring device caused the quake.

Gotta love the logic.

That's about right. Just like my thermometer can detect spikes in my body temperature is conclusive proof that the thermometer caused my fever!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting article/video here folks

______beforeitsnews/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html
edit on 1-1-2012 by Gibonz because: Edit

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had burnt toast at the restraunt this morning and when I complained the girl said she was sorry but HARRP seemed to be cranked up and they just couldn't control the toasters anymore. So she brought out biscuts that were just great. Had porkchops tonight on the grill that were just right so it must have been aimed somewhere else. Just never know what techonoligy will do to your food

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Guys, i have a question.

If HAARP was involved in this, how does it pinpoint its targets accurately and cause a quake for talks sake? Is there something in space which works with the antenna array to produce the quakes and weather changes?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

I would sure prefer this not to be true.

Alas, I have personal connections that assert that such can and does occur as a function of the facility.

I like to sometimes pretend that I didn't know that.

Mostly, I just choose to avoid thinking about it, . . . MOST of the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
Guys, i have a question.

If HAARP was involved in this, how does it pinpoint its targets accurately and cause a quake for talks sake? Is there something in space which works with the antenna array to produce the quakes and weather changes?

Thanks

I do not believe in HAARP for the big EQ.,
but the could use a kind of a Magnifier!

Since this quake i really think they can do much less than i thought!

And is Radiation not also kind of a Vibration, like HAARP can create
and when this Machine do work so miraculous well why "they" don;t use it
to stop the ongoing Fission Process

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join