It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lowlowz

Sorry, trying to understand, you link some "unexplainable" store, and not the "pleasant" vibrations collection and claim that HAARP is actually brainwave controlling technology, which by chance happens to be good on the side for controlling the climate, causing earthquakes... oh, by the way, if you concentrate microwaves enough they're good for making coffee, tea, and how about popcorn? As I said some posts ago, and as most people know, mechanical vibrations and em waves are two different things. I wouldn't ask this board to be painstakingly scientifically accurate, but at least to give it a try!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
ok ive asked this question before in another thread but know one answered me.. so here it goes again.

If it was haarp and the government why didnt they just hit them with another 9.0? and if it didnt sink another 1?
and then another tell its gone?

If they wanted to sink japan why is it still there???

if they wanted to get rid of new orleans with katrina why did i go to mardis gras last year?? they coulda just sent another katrina right?? tell it was gone??

why isnt indonesia underwater?

why is christchurch still there?

why are they letting them recover in haiti?

The quake does seem like something that HAARP technology could do.

However if HAARP caused the quake, then we declared war on Japan.

More likely HAARP was watching the fault. One of HAARP's abilities is to find spaces and density changes under ground. It can find a tunnel big enough to drive a jeep through and maybe even personal bombs shelters.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoddball
Light before an earthquake is meant to be natural/normal..

HAARP - I have been reading all these threads for years about them - This is possible? I can't see a nation doing this to anyone... But is it actually POSSIBLE?

The American HAARP we know of is a testing and research project. It could be made bigger-- and since it is basically a field of antennas, a big buget could throw up say a square mile or two, in less than a year, over a natural gas field, and do anything anyone here has imagined it could.

By The Way -- Magnetic north is moving towards the HAARP Gekona meridian at a rate of 35 miles (55 km) per year.

The North Magnetic Pole moves slowly over time due to magnetic changes in the Earth's core. In 2001, it was determined by the Geological Survey of Canada to lie near Ellesmere Island in northern Canada at 81°18′N 110°48′W / 81.3°N 110.8°W / 81.3; -110.8 (Magnetic North Pole 2001). It was estimated to be at 82°42′N 114°24′W / 82.7°N 114.4°W / 82.7; -114.4 (Magnetic North Pole 2005 est) in 2005. In 2009, it was moving toward Russia at between 34 and 37 mi (55-60 km) per year.[1]

North Magnetic Pole

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate

Really? How? Why?
to my understanding, which isn't that deep, HAARP is just a huge array of antennas, so all it can do is send and receive em radiation.
The only free variable here is the harmonic content of the radiation itself, which can change a lot of things in the atmosphere and outside, but changes very little in the feasibility of the connection with earthquakes, which keeps being mentioned and keeps being a totally unjustified claim.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdtransplanter

Originally posted by Semicollegiate

Really? How? Why?
to my understanding, which isn't that deep, HAARP is just a huge array of antennas, so all it can do is send and receive em radiation.
The only free variable here is the harmonic content of the radiation itself, which can change a lot of things in the atmosphere and outside, but changes very little in the feasibility of the connection with earthquakes, which keeps being mentioned and keeps being a totally unjustified claim.

This is theoretical on my part.

The HAARP system works like and AEGIS RADAR in reverse. The AR has many separate receicers (like satellite dishes). A target it is looking for sends a different signal to each receiver because each receiver is along a slightly different line to the target and the AR uses the differences to pinpoint the speed and position of the target, in three dimensional space.

HAARP does the reverse. It has many antennas and by sending a signal from each antenna at a different time the signals will over lap at a specific place. The net effect is kind of like a laser beam.

So HAARP can concentrate energy at specific point and move that point around as fast as the antennas can be turned off and on.

If HAARP broadcast microwaves into a fault then any water in that fault would expand-- which causes lubrication in high pressure geological systems.

There is probably some wavelenth that rocks are heated at and HAARP could also use that.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Semicollegiate because: definition

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
sorry for the bump. haarp site is back now, and search that date again, the data has changed, its like they ran a filter over all the hotspot dates while the site was down, same day, different data now,
what does this mean

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
and yes, i saw it firsthand myself on haarps site before it went down, this has definately changed

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The haarp specifications (power, and the apparent inability to go below 2.8hz) are known to be false, experts have said it is vastly overpowered compared with the specifications that got approved in the initial plan

@RebootTheUniverse
I've been checking the data recently, what do you mean it looks different? It seems to be the same data I saw originally, all be it suspiciously lacking data for 6days during the second Jap quake

Interesting to look through here en.wikipedia.org... and check the dates on the spectrogram data, alot of the bigger ones have frequencies detected (China, Haiti, are obvious ones)

There's also some slight difference in frequencies used and the length of time they are detected for, Im planning on going through the whole list and compiling an image with the results to try and find patterns between the frequencies used and the size of the quakes etc

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Uhm... you know rocks? if you're inside a small cave your cell phone is likely to have no signal, and we're talking of tens of centimeters of rock; to get to Moho depth we're talking about kilometers of rock; I highly doubt there is a way to get microwaves that deep trough a solid medium.
Even if my previous consideration is wrong (which I highly doubt) HAARP cannot anyway cause an earthquake in a place of choice, unless there's a fault close enough according to you, which means "induced" is quite a strong word for something that could have been at its best triggered.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
@crowdtransplanter
yes i know, and you cell/mobile phone runs off what, 3volts?

Take from here: www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...
"This clip explores the astounding applications of HAARP, used in conjunction with space-based equipment. It starts with an interview with Brooks Agnew who was an oil speculator in the early 1980s. He used radio tomography, beaming radio waves at 30 Watts of power through straight rock to locate underground natural gas and crude oil reserves. He says his results were 100% accurate."

How deep are oil reserves? Well we all know they have to dig fairly deep in some cases, and that's still only 30 watts, not Haarps effective giga-watt beam

Interesting point about needing a fault line though, that may well be true, I was under the impression that it was just causing the earth to resonate (due to the 2.5hz) which in turn causes the quakes, you know laptop speakers sound gash and shake around when a certain frequency is played loudly through them, i imagine beaming such a high energy beam into earth, for such a prolonged time (3 days in the case of the jap one?) at the specific frequency to make it vibrate/tremble/shake whatever, could well create such an effect

Look at the stuff Tesla was working on back in the day, since then they've had all his research/data, and VASTLY greater resources/manpower at their disposal to develop such devices. Think of how quickly computers develop, darker stuff like this i think has probably developed at a similar rate, just being kept in the dark

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
there could be a lot of things I haven't been told in geophysics, theoretical sismology and other similar classes I've taken at the university, all I know is that in order to find oil we still use an array of geophones or hydrophones since blasting dynamite on inhabited ground is quite inappropriate, and before doing the prospection there are other tools, like gravimeters to find reasonable places to go for the prospection. Rock is impenetrable or so to X-rays, why should radio or microwaves do any better? yeah, if you get the right frequencies you can heat up the surface, that's for sure, can any sort of em radiation cross 24Km of solid rock plus a few kms of water? yeah, some scifi crazy laser weapon maybe, digging a big hole, but rocks are not transparent to em radiation, that's not a matter of power, it's a matter of results; you increase the power, you get more of the same, not a completely different effect. this idea that HAARP can cause quakes still sounds like BS to me, I still have to see a vaguely acceptable article on the subject.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Some pretty wild thinking going into this haarp debate. I've read through all of the post's an threads I could find so far and here's another pretty wild speculation. Maybe they've had the technology for a couple of decades and needed another piece of the puzzle to turn it into a weapon. Something that created a big electro magnetic field itself that big the world hadn't got anything capable of until 2007 when cerne turned their collider on.

Seems the first of these big earthquakes that are "haarp" caused in these threads happened at that time, I also tried to find if it was active about the start of march this year seems to be that it was, am not much of a researcher but i sure can pull random things out of thin air and make wild assumptions like the rest of us on this site

Maybe someone with some research skills can pull some facts together and have a look if they might be connected.
I personally think it is haarp

edit on 29-4-2011 by JustXeno because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by JustXeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its probably classified but I wonder if HAARP has undocumented surveillance capabilities? They are able to detect earth core modes such as the slichter triplet with satellite reconnaissance so monitoring plate movements much closer to the surface should be easier possibly even with reflected wave data.

If the HAARP people knew a quake was imminent why wouldn't they warn Japan though? The Nova documentary with all the video evidence looked pretty convincing. That must have been a large plate movement.

On the other hand it might make more sense that the satellites detected the stress in the plates before HAARP fired up their heaters to ionize the atmosphere. They would want to get as much radio traffic from ships as possible in the event of a tsunami.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

I agree, it's Tesla technology. A Tesla oscillator perhaps. the "Earthquake Machine"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
reply to post by RapTek

I agree, it's Tesla technology. A Tesla oscillator perhaps. the "Earthquake Machine"

The Tesla oscillator was a mechanical steam-powered device, and if it worked (since it seems unlikely) would produce earthquakes on the spot, not from a distance, are you maybe suggesting they would build a huge array of antennas to hide what in fact is a steam powered machine?

What do you exactly mean by "Tesla technology", apart from the fact that could be based on some idea from Nikola Tesla?
Please guys, a bit of sense and criticism are essential, does anyone have anything remotely substantial to claim that the perfectly reasonable idea of a natural occurring quake in a seismically active area is not any good?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdtransplanter

the tesla resonator device from what ive read actually pinged (means hit i guess) the buildings structure and had to be tuned so that the 'pings' happened in time with the buildings resonant frequency

this theory i guess is loosely made use of by haarp, but instead of hitting the ground/building the radio(?) waves are used, since these can be 'tuned' to the required frequency, 2.5hz apparently for the earth, i guess it could work on structures etc but would have to be tuned differently to match that targets resonant frequency

as for how deep it can go, again that expert said 30watts was enough to use radio tomography to find oil wells, i imagine theyre fairly deep, and there is some articles about using it to find how deep the ice etc is on mars(?) so again, it must work fairly well, especially when the device is powered as mush as haarp, and the initial area affected is pretty small (beam width), it would progressively affect a larger area as it starts to resonate more frequenctly as the beam remains on

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Clearly you dont get it, this is not what the 'official' sources would want you to hear.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry to write this again, but there is NO way to use radio waves to do an earth tomography, I don't know who came out with this crazy idea in the first place; Rocks are solid and impenetrable to em radiation of such low frequencies, all you can do with that is heating up the surface, just like a hot sunny day would do. to do a tomography you need mechanical vibrations; to make a tomography or even just a prospection you would need mechanical waves. Please, a little of common sense, trying to explain the obvious is becoming frustrating. Now I repeat myself again: does anyone have any document, better if written by someone who had at least paid a little attention in science classes in high school, that may rise the vague suspicion this whole topic is worth some time and attention?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

Check out the book "Angels Don't Play this HAARP, or watch the video "Angels Still Don't Play this HAARP". I think you might find it very insightful.

P.S. the ditty on newscore about them using a seaborne X-Band Radar station is false in my opinion. According to those two sources you need at least 3 antennae arrays in order to create the "lens" in the ionosphere, to create the actual signal, and one to steer the signal. The X-band radar system is just a highly advanced way to track objects at low altitude(the stumbling block of most typical radar systems), as well as extremely high altitude (possibly). Unless they figured out a way to cram 3 multi-million watt antennae arrays into one 100m (approx.) dome, let alone a way to power them all. (HAARP itself uses an entire nuclear power plant's worth of juice all by it's lonesome)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdtransplanter

How do you think it's possible to induce an earthquake using EM energy in the first place? It creates resonances within the substrate (whatever you "point" it at). In fact, that was one of the key selling points of building HIPAS, once they found out they could do it with HAARP. Also, depending on the frequency of the signal, in theory, they could create a multitude of effects, from tomography to the possibility of it being used as a massive Steered MicroWave weapon (frying everything organic within a 20m radius of where it's pointed[not trying to scare anyone just saying what I've read from many valid sources]).
edit on 3/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join