It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
most of the entities that ive seen that have ever claimed to be off world have projected images of things from my own mind to cover their true form. It would certainly be a safer way to approach first contact if you could take on the form of something familiar to the visitee. I have seen some of these beings in their true form, but only after i had met quite a few. If you'd ever seen critters these guys look very similar to them, except with smaller mouths far more bat-like features. Their eyes were the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, bright neon pink with a blue glow. I have to admit if they came straight out and introduced themselves the way i saw them then i would have probably run a mile. Not your every day occurance having something materialize in front of you, and i was pretty freaked out myself. I still wonder to this day if i'm not just totally craaaaaaZ.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dear pellian,
I would like to add some more pointers for you, their are many negative THOUGHT FORMS these are concepts of what others manifest and tell you are real, it is important that you disregard THOUGHT FORMS that do not serve your own best Interest, because we as LIGHTWORKERS have the power of MANIFESTATION what we believe we create in our minds. However this is also a good thing, because once you realise your power you can just as easily dispel all that gives the appearance of threatening you.

I am going to tell you about some experiences I had personally so that you better Understand, in 2008 and came into contact with several people in the USA and Canada on Lightworkers who all claimed they were being troubled by entities in their home. I was tuning in at their request and using REMOTE VIEWING was able to see that their had been some DARK PORTALS opened up at some time in the past in their homes.

These portals were most likely opened by novices of the OUIJA Board and were allowing free roam of dark entities to enter our realm, I used my power of Intention to close all these portals, and even though I live thousands of miles away from the USA and Canada as I am in the UK, it was DONE.

The way this is done is to use UNCONDITIONAL LOVE that is do not do this out of anger, or any form of Judgement regard these entities as lost souls who need to find peace, call in the higher ANGELIC beings such as ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL, etc CALL ALL THE BEINGS OF THE HIGHEST VIBRATION OF GOOD, Request that only those of the highest LOVING energies come to assist you, REJECT or discarnate entities of mischief, self servitude or DOMINANCE by sealing your power in the highest good NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING can harm you, surround your body in your minds eye with a powerful cone of protection that allows nothing to enter that is not for your highest good.

I use this technique myself and can promise you this will make you 100% protected, what ever you do NEVER invites lower vibrations into your AURIC FIELD.

As you are new to this ALWAYS ask your GUIDES in spirit to assist you, they can see much more than you can and can guide you safely, everyone has SPIRIT GUIDES regardless of your belief in them or not. They are assigned us all at birth, and as we grow up at different points in our life according to our journey old guides move on and new one's more appropriate to our current status are assigned, call this what you may be they are our teachers they are what guide us in sleep state mostly, but can be called upon at any time even in lucid dreaming.

I felt I had to write this because the first thing you MUST learn once your awakened is PROTECTION, as I said earlier their are MANY "THOUGHT FORMS" these include belief systems people have about a perception of reality they have, it might be truth to them, it may be what they choose to believe it does not mean it is YOUR TRUTH.

We all create our own, just remember that my friend and you will be fine.

Love and Blessings, Michelle xxx

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Could someone explain. In a paragraph or two.
What exactly is the "third eye"?
Totally legitimate inquiry,
I see it mentioned often,
But I don't know what it is, or means to have it opened.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Take him where time is kept, thats a good one. I'll try and meet you there.

Im taking him into the rabbits hole,thats if i can sleep,sleep is very immpossible for me,for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Could someone explain. In a paragraph or two.
What exactly is the "third eye"?
Totally legitimate inquiry,
I see it mentioned often,
But I don't know what it is, or means to have it opened.

Thank you in advance.

I wondered the same.

Follow both of these links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I stopped seeing entities when I stopped doing the exercises at night.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chelley

unconditional love, what if this particular being happened not to be other worldly or transdimensional, and only wanted to feed of your psychic power. They looked like giant bald rats with huge thick lipped mouths, and if you smelled their breath they could disappear like higher entities have, except this is a totally different technique, if you were to walk in without receiving their poison breath you'd be able to see them sapping psychic powers from their hosts.

unconditional love for them, or a kick in the ass. I had a real problem with some for a while, that was until i got better at grabbing them and slapping them about. You certainly wouldn't show unconditional love for a mosquito. Though i have been informed that originally they would feed FROM illnesses, flying over your body scanning for virus's to eat. But somewhere along the line they became corrupted and started to spread illness. At least this is what i was told.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chelley

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Im taking him into the rabbits hole,thats if i can sleep,sleep is very immpossible for me,for me.

i've not been to the Rabbits hole, just the place where time is kept, and consciousness, and love. The Native American Indians used to talk about 7 places like this, but their the only ones iv'e visited. That and the One.

link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline

"From where i am from,i am 8 years old but on your gravtational spinning of your earthly 365 day caleder aruond the sun in your galaxy seems to have aged in a way inwhich i have no idea.i lost track in 1854."

Pretty sure if you where that old you would of heard of spell check
stop trolling
Lets stay on topic...and send positive vibes his way instead of telling him he's not going to be ok

As long as I save him from venturing any further then I will be all the trolls in the world.

You’re really sounding like they are in your brain. Telling you to say this so the op will think its ok.
If you don’t know about this subject, then I think you should stop trolling, and let me and the others that have full abilities and conclusive information that can help the op.

He didn’t say he was happy about the event, in that case I would of went in another direction, but when the
&^%$$^% start extending things through the matrix of one realm to the other…..well.

That means something is trying to get out and use the op to come into this realm, its one of the oldest tricks of the &^%$$#$^&.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

link   
This may be slightly off the main topic, but I have heard a lot of posters talking about water here. I've never attempted a foray into the astral plane, nor did I ever assume its existence. This isn't to say I've denied its existence either, bottom line is that I just don't know.

Getting back to water though, it reminds me of an observation I've made in my life. Every time I am sick, no matter what the ailment, it can be migraine, flu, food poisoning, even pneumonia, taking a long shower makes me feel better almost instantly. I sit on the floor of the shower and I set the water to a temperature that is not too hot or cold, just somewhere in the middle. I close my eyes and my thoughts seem to melt away on their own, and no matter how sick I may be at the time, the symptoms seem to vanish. As soon as I get out of the shower they return however. Its odd, sometimes a long shower feels better to me than sleep when I am recovering from an illness.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Thanks my friend,
Got some reading to do.

Check this out, from wiki.

The tuatara has a third eye on the top of its head called the parietal eye. It has its own lens, cornea, retina with rod-like structures, and degenerated nerve connection to the brain, suggesting it evolved from a real eye. The parietal eye is only visible in hatchlings, which have a translucent patch at the top centre of the skull. After four to six months it becomes covered with opaque scales and pigment.[14] Its purpose is unknown, but it may be useful in absorbing ultraviolet rays to manufacture vitamin D,[8] as well as to determine light/dark cycles, and help with thermoregulation.[14] Of all extant tetrapods, the parietal eye is most pronounced in the tuatara.

Thought it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

i've not been to the Rabbits hole, just the place where time is kept, and consciousness, and love. The Native American Indians used to talk about 7 places like this, but their the only ones iv'e visited. That and the One.

where is time kept?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetSomeBringItOn
This may be slightly off the main topic, but I have heard a lot of posters talking about water here. I've never attempted a foray into the astral plane, nor did I ever assume its existence. This isn't to say I've denied its existence either, bottom line is that I just don't know.

Getting back to water though, it reminds me of an observation I've made in my life. Every time I am sick, no matter what the ailment, it can be migraine, flu, food poisoning, even pneumonia, taking a long shower makes me feel better almost instantly. I sit on the floor of the shower and I set the water to a temperature that is not too hot or cold, just somewhere in the middle. I close my eyes and my thoughts seem to melt away on their own, and no matter how sick I may be at the time, the symptoms seem to vanish. As soon as I get out of the shower they return however. Its odd, sometimes a long shower feels better to me than sleep when I am recovering from an illness.

As long as your beliefs are strong,you will never need medicen,just the naturel thinking and natural medicines of what was here and curing humans before pills and....what ever they tell you is medicine.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

never thought about where it actually exists, i presume in some alternate dimension. I just end up there sometimes during deep meditation. It looks like time, if you ever get there. Kinda architectural and mechanical. Consciousness on the other hand is very different, like a nebula or a black hole, but with this glowing orange fire in the middle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

THIRD EYE is the Pineal Gland it is what it says, it is another EYE but it does not use conventional light instead of a LENS it has a small lobe that contains water, this is rather complicated but their is a reason why WATER has always been so sacred and special, on a QUANTUM LEVEL water is like a looking glass into other realms and the PINEAL GLAND is the transmitter and receiver that is able to make that connection not just in audio, sight but also feeling, and it can even send emotions to others who are linking with you, in fact in ancient times it was much more active than it is today. However due to the advent of the Ascension process we are now moving into new energies that are due to an alignment with the GALACTIC PLAIN that are going to re-awaken everyone's THIRD EYE but this will happen slowly to allow all to grow accustomed to something most have forgotten about or not even recognised they had.

I recommend that you watch DAVID WILCOX he can explain this all so much more clearly.
Watch David Wilcock

Chelley xxx

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

never thought about where it actually exists, i presume in some alternate dimension. I just end up there sometimes during deep meditation. It looks like time, if you ever get there. Kinda architectural and mechanical. Consciousness on the other hand is very different, like a nebula or a black hole, but with this glowing orange fire in the middle.

Mine is goldy and glittery when entering,besides which realm we are in,its good to see you gave it a color..color.

why color immortal.

Because its the first of my many test in talking to humans of this world ,colors is always a good sign of truthfulness..always.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelley

THIRD EYE is the Pineal Gland it is what it says, it is another EYE but it does not use conventional light instead of a LENS it has a small lobe that contains water, this is rather complicated but their is a reason why WATER has always been so sacred and special, on a QUANTUM LEVEL water is like a looking glass into other realms and the PINEAL GLAND is the transmitter and receiver that is able to make that connection not just in audio, sight but also feeling, and it can even send emotions to others who are linking with you, in fact in ancient times it was much more active than it is today. However due to the advent of the Ascension process we are now moving into new energies that are due to an alignment with the GALACTIC PLAIN that are going to re-awaken everyone's THIRD EYE but this will happen slowly to allow all to grow accustomed to something most have forgotten about or not even recognised they had.

I recommend that you watch DAVID WILCOX he can explain this all so much more clearly.
Watch David Wilcock

Chelley xxx

Thank you!
I will read this too.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

I have not a single doubt in my mind as to my Faith or my Spirituality. I do often lament my inability to always fight off my Human Nature and weaknesses. As are you, I am a weak Human, a prisoner inside a body with a brain that does not always function correctly as it should.

I find myself under a daily bombardment of attempts to force me to hate and lay aside my true beliefs. We are all victims of our environment and the dark side of our natures. Since we are far from perfect, not a single one of us is immune.

I've encountered my share of exchanges with people falsely proclaiming themselves Christian and see it here often. They, We have no more right to judge our neighbors through a veil of hatred than anyone else. I've also encountered and thank God it is the norm rather than the exception, the most wonderful, spiritual Christians one could imagine.

Christianity, which is simply a belief that emulating Christ and following his teaching of Love is the correct way to live and the only way to attain our goal. We only have two real commandments which actually cover the old ten. They are so simple and pure any child can grasp them. Love God and Love our Neighbors on this wonderful Blue Marble spinning in space.

Thank you for your reply and the conversation. It is an important one.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Greatest secret ever told to humans about the penile gland ‘Exclusive‘, file 45912

The Pineal Gland is a gland that enables them to jump in you, it is a silent frequencies that a lot of humans possess, if you look at all the post on people hearing things, those are the ones that most likely got jumped into , and most likely will have that host until death or bad sickness.

The Pineal Glands like a battery with no energy, if they find you and decide to host you, it will be under 5 YEARS OLD >>>>>‘OR, IF YOUR NEAR ONE HUMAN THAT HAS ONE ALREADY TURNED ON‘, then you may get a jump start from just a simple walk by, a simple sitting down next to a human who already has a host, depending on how powerful the frequencies is.

You humans really wouldn’t understand what’s going on, really wouldn’t.

=

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join