It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by zorgon

I personally believe this "recording" to be fraudulent. If you line up the Voyager's "Jupiter Sounds" they are an almost exact match.

It does sound very beautiful, but unfortunately from a different planet :]

If you don't believe me check out the Jupiter clip, and some of the comments on the Tibet Cave youtube video. Many others seem to agree.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't know,just speculation.
Could it be the inner core oscillating
from a major quake,
added by a full moon that was a little closer,
on top of that sun 's output being a little stronger.
causing the earth's crust to crack a little here,a little there
hearing strange booms,and stranges sounds with no evidence of earthquakes.
Maybe earth is just going through some sort of change that is unexplainable,
but happens time to time in it's long history.
We have been here but a millisecond compared to that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i wish i could be there and actually hear this.
this is nothing like jupiters sounds , earths is unique like all planets

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As I and another poster (kitkatcat originally) have already said, this is a HOAX!!!!

It is a copy from the Voyager recording of JUPITER!

OPs video (listen starting around 4:00):

Voyager video (listen starting around 1:30):

Just listen to them both and you can hear for yourself that they are identical. The difference is that the audio in the first video sounds as though it is being recorded through a microphone that is recording the playback from the second video, but you can line up the two and hear the identical playback.

This is not from the Earth and there has never been a Tibetan monk to speak of "the cave of spirits", let alone sleep in one.

Christ people, do some research!

Zorgon - you know better, I'm surprised you jumped on this train.

~Namaste
edit on 22-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Shall I be the first to point this out..... Sound can't exist in a vaccum like the moon and jupiter's orbit outside of its atmosphere. It was omething I learned in 3rd grade science class
edit on 22-3-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
Shall I be the first to point this out..... Sound can't exist in a vaccum people.

It's not "sound", in the way that you are thinking of it...

It's sound based on electromagnetic impulses.

Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS)

Each planet, moon and ring system has a distinctive "musical" pattern. Listening to this unusual recording has a mysteriously relaxing effect. After a long hard day, you can bring your brainwaves into a slower and meditative state.

In 1989, Dr. Jeffrey D. Thompson, D.C., B.F.A. was approached by representatives working with NASA and JPL to explore a series of powerful recordings which the Voyager I & II Spacecraft had sent back from Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. These recordings seemed to be having a profound effect on the scientists and researchers who were exposed to them. Dr. Thompson was approached as an expert in the field of sound and healing, and especially in his work with "Primordial Sounds.” Primordial sounds are human body sounds and nature sounds formatted in special ways to cause a deep response in the subconscious mind. These are extremely useful in all levels of healing. Could the space sounds actually be Primordial Sounds, also – from outer space but strangely familiar to us?

The sounds from Jupiter are extra-ordinarily beautiful. At times the recording sounds like a giant meditation gong, at other times like the sound of a beacon at the edge of the universe. Let the sounds from the largest planet of the solar system be a wake-up call to your unconscious mind.

Source

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm listening to the audio now as I type this and, allowing for the fact that the noise is coming from a cave and all the harmonics and reverberation and echo that comes with it this sounds just like the noises being heard and reported about on the threads here on ATS.

I think something big is in the making. Wether it is Yellowstone or somewhere else, Mother Earth is screaming in pain. We need to be ready.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

well the Earth and Jupiter and all of the other planets are all part of the same universe, why can't the sounds be the same just as I'm sure much more is too when we finally discover it all?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow, there are really some gullible people here. Even after some definitive proof, folks just pretend it's real....either that or they can't be bothered with reading the entire thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I visit every day, but I don't post very often. After listening to the sound of the recording from Florida, I felt I had to post. One...that's not reverberating lightening (thunder) or whatever the National Weather Service called it. Yeah, maybe for a couple of seconds, but not the whole recording.

Second, I hear a similar sound just about every night. Not that loud, lower in pitch, but constant nonetheless. And when it stops, it stops rather abruptly (I haven't seen any lights with it, thought). At first I thought it was maybe my refrigerator, but quickly ruled that out. I've also dismissed other possible sources, i.e. long trains (they don't run that late in my area...and we don't have 20 minute long trains, either!), airliners (again, not that many so late), trucks on the highway (again, not that constant). I only hear this late at night. It sounds like a very low hum, with an occasional 'thrum' to it. That's the best I can describe it. Sometimes it also feels as if the house rattles a little. I've been chalking that up to fatigue, but after many months now, am not so sure. Especially as it seems that others are also experiencing this. I can say, my cats don't seem too bothered by this, so maybe it IS all in my head. But I've been experiencing this months before I started seeing threads here on ATS

By the Way, I'm in central CT.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly
Wow, there are really some gullible people here. Even after some definitive proof, folks just pretend it's real....either that or they can't be bothered with reading the entire thread.

Yep.

But as they say, ignorance is bliss, even though we're supposed to be denying it here.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I agree it sounds like the resonance schumann frequency which is inaudiable to normal human hearing,unless its raising and becoming audiable..

Those volcano eruption lightining sure looks like plasma discharge to me and not lightening.
Maybe there really is a man on the moon

The death star,may the force be with you,luke ,luke ,look where your going !
Good finds though.
Peace gringo

edit on 23-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheForgottenOnes

Valid point. But trust me they're the same recording.

Technically, they aren't even recordings. They're a sound representation of radio waves. Earth and Jupiter would sound rather different since they give off different waves.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Сравнение Гула из Пещеры со Звуком Юпитера НАСА
Comparison of Gula Caves with Sound of Jupiter NASA

Uploaded by christref on Mar 22, 2011

Translation via Google

People who say that we used to create the sound of Jupiter Gula cave, right in only one - sounds really identical. In this video, I spend a comparison of the sounds, also using the original sound recorded in Tibet at the end of February. Really strange that sounds identical to Jupiter Sound of Tibet? I have 3 possible answers: the first - perhaps Jupiter has the same old warning system (and that's what I classify this sound), as our earth, the second - we know that the cave gave out the same sound in 2007, he had lasted 9 days, maybe she edited his and 80's, when, allegedly recorded Voyazher Jupiter, and NASA stupidly used as a sound recording of Jupiter, so that later you can sell it, because this sound is the same used by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson is closely working with NASA and became, as far as I understand it, one of the reasons for creating medetsinskih centers using alternative therapies, well, a third option, more fabulous - Voyazher recorded the sound of the Earth near Jupiter, as Jupiter is the leading portals on Earth and vice versa.

I have uploaded all three files, links are given below, so that you could analyze it yourself, if you do not trust the video.
1) part of original WAV file: files.mail.ru...
2) cleaned sound : files.mail.ru...
3) sound from youtube video Jupiter: files.mail.ru...

SOURCE

Hmmm interesting...
edit on 23-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This was really kewl I listened to the whole thing and it was pretty eerie considering the monks that chant usually sound the same way. I would like to know why they think they can interpret these sounds as well as what do they think is going to happen exactly.........

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Did anybody else get the 'vibe' of, "I am crying, and I need help"?

When I first heard EITHER sound clips (the Tibetan one, followed by the Jupiter sound file, even though they are the same, apparently), I heard: "I'm dying."

I don't want to be alone here. Just asking for similar input.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Okay. I just want to say, I didn't even read page comments past page 1.

I think you guys need to listen to your consciousness more, because clearly, the sound says, "I AM DYING AND I NEED HELP."

If you didn't hear this, then I don't personally believe you can fully connect to consciousness, you can't interpret the sounds of the universe, and you actually cannot help - like an earlier post I made on this forum, people are red pill or blue pill. Looks like you chose the blue pill.

Those were my two cents. Crazy 2 cents, but money is pretty crazy anyway. It's run by a bunch of idiots that actually say, "when in American history haven't we had debt?"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
What if it's the underworld trying to blast/drill etc. through the earth...

Listen to presentation that poses strong argument for hollow earth theory.
Jan Lamprecht on Hollow Earth
edit on 23-3-2011 by halfmanhalfamazing because: changes

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing
What if it's the underworld trying to blast/drill etc. through the earth...

Listen to presentation that poses strong argument for hollow earth theory.
Jan Lamprecht on Hollow Earth
edit on 23-3-2011 by halfmanhalfamazing because: changes

Watching. Will offer my two-cents as well, but I just really need to say, your avatar is just so cute. PvsZ? Haha. Wonderful!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
While watching this video, the speaker is discussing the issue of hollow Earth and I am familiar with the term. His diagram of the seismic impact of earthquakes (the waves through the Earth) - when you level design in a mapping program for Half-Life 2 (a video game): Hammer, and attempt to carve circle brushes through square brushes, you actually create a similar shape of distorted polygons composed of several 6 sided shapes that were divided due to the circular shape carved into the brush that is unusually similar to the hollow earth model he presents.

The mathematical sequence of these divisions or conflicts may have a similar explanation behind the seismology that is connected to earthquakes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join