It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Pentagon Footage , What Are These Guys Saying ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by ANOK

Weedy even claimed one was in an aircraft seat that only he can see.

Actually , I am the one who claims that .

And I still say that I can see a seat beneath the guy .

OK fair enough, then you need to show where this seat is because I can't see it and I have looked,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You said "we", so I assumed you were acting in concert. And why would it matter who these people were? Until you can prove that they're suspicious it's hardly damaging to the "OS", is it? I can't really see a thread entitled "pentagon emplyee found dead at pentagon" changing many people's opinion of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

It matters because people were making false claims.

Like there is an aircraft seat in the pic.

It matters because SOME 'debunkers' are using this as evidence that a plane crashed at the pentacon.

I have just shown there is DOUBT as to who these people are, as the debunkers have no EVIDENCE that they are actually passengers from the plane.

Thank you for playing along...

The fact I said WE is not the point...

Edit; this is not the first time this pic has been used as 'evidence' by the resident 'debunkers' here, I know Weedy has used it before.
edit on 1/28/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Fair enough, I see where you're coming from.

Mind you, there is an awful lot of evidence that a plane crashed there. You can work through it piece by piece applying your extremely lofty standards to it supposed authority. You can point blank refuse to believe that dna wasn't planted and falsified, that the wreckage is bogus and that the eyewitnesses are lying, but in the end this isn't a nuanced point of view. It's one based on a determination to discredit and disbelieve anything you come across.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

....here, I know Weedy has used it before.

PROVE it.

Even I know that the persons onboard American 77 were subjected to intense gravities of deceleration force, on impact. Bodies usually don't remain intact in those situations. Not when seated, facing forward, and unprotected as they were. (Rocket sled tests have been conducted on Human volunteers, and have gone up to very high Gs...will try to find references. But, of course, in each case, the Humans were positioned to ensure their prospects for survivability....)**

RE: the few (very few, thankfully) Pentagon bodies photos, in situ....the iconic "seated" victim is, obviously to my eye, a military worker who was in a chair, at the moment a fireball engulfed him (I think it looks like a male).

There is another what looks like a "body part" nearby, in a separate photo....but, when you compare, you can see the first victim I mentioned in the background of this "body part" photo. I cannot tell for sure what we are seeing, there....but, if I had to guess, I would say it looks like Human buttocks. NO torso, no legs, just a section of the body.

This is ghoulish, I know...and sorry have to say it so bluntly. BUT, I have been impugned unfairly, and have the right to explain, and clarify, and point out where others act rashly.

It is a fair assumption that the body portion (resembling the buttocks) DID possibly belong to one of the occupants of the airplane, due to its obvious state of dismemberment.

IS THAT CLEAR???
edit on 29 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm with you Weed....

In my years as a FF been at aircraft crash and seen the bodies fragmented into "human hamburger"

Also recovered charred remains from vehice after a fire (had the pleasant task of using wire cutters to cut apart
the wire frame of the seat to remove the remains)

Seen numerous victims of MVA - well aware of what happens to body during impact

Get disgusted with the truther idiots who demand to see all the gruesome pictures of blood and body parts

If they want to see blood and guts then go ride along with ambulance crew - will get your fill quick....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
IS THAT CLEAR???

Oh yes I'm going to go through all your posts to find where you used that pic.

LOL no its not clear.

Prove the bodies were passengers, or quit using the photo as evidence a plane crashed.

Its nothing but your opinion, but of course as usual you 'debunkers' think you don't have to prove your 'evidence' only us 'truthers' do. You guys go on for pages trying to squirrel your way around it until you finally give up.
edit on 1/29/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

LOL don't you think a person inside a room that has been hit by an aircraft, or missile, or bombs, is not going to be hamburger?

You have NO way of knowing who those bodies are, just admit it. We need facts NOT faith.

Until you have verified proof of who those bodies are you are working on nothing but faith, just like most of your arguments, not based on any facts, or precedence, or personal experience, but simply your FEELINGS.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I don't want to see dead bodies thank you, what a liar you are, tell me who posted the pic hey thedman? A truther or a debunker? Who uses those pics to try to further their weak arguments thedman?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join