It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Pentagon Footage , What Are These Guys Saying ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this video has been posted and discussed already , I did a fair search and couldn't find it .

I was actually looking for something else when I came across it . If it has been posted , could someone direct me to the pertinent thread ?

Anyway , I am having trouble deciphering what exactly the two guys are saying . They are out on the highway , in front of the Pentagon , when someone picks up a small piece of wreckage and they pass it around before turning it over to a police officer .

After saying that it is not from a commercial plane , two of the guys repeat something that I am having trouble making out . All I am able to make out is " CC Cringle , Marine Corps Set or Sep (?)" as if they are reading it from the part .

ATS being what it is , it has probably been discussed already . I'm just curious as to what it is they are saying , as I have not seen this particular video until now .

Are they actually reading "Marine Corp" from the piece , or are they guessing as to what it might be ?

channel.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It doesn't mean anything. 9/11 was not an inside job as most claim and the pentagon stuff is getting old.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

I didn't say 9/11 was an inside job . If you had've checked my post history , you would have seen that I don't adhere to "inside-job" theories .

Did you even watch and listen to the video ? No , you didn't , I posted at 3:25 , and you posted at 3:26 , so you didn't have time to view the video . If it is getting so old to you , why did you click on the thread ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good find OP..have never seen this video and seems to be quite right in what you are thinking they are stating. If that is the case....well who knows. They seemed pretty sure it was not commercial.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I couldn't make it out either, sounded like he was discribing some chemical reaction or something about the metal. It sure (the video) does highlight the lack of forensic science done on the scene. You'd think they would want to document the debris field. (scratching head)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

oh sweet.. so the pentagon has released the full video from the hotel & gas station .. along with numerous cameras on the building itself to clearly show a plane crashing into the side?

thank goodness it was about time..

just keep ignoring the witnesses..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

The metal itself is almost that green tinge in color. How many commercial jets do you know that are green? - After looking at the color of primer used on planes,I can see where the green tinge would come from - Primer

edit on 18-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

"
I didn't say 9/11 was an inside job . If you had've checked my post history , you would have seen that I don't adhere to "inside-job" theories .

Did you even watch and listen to the video ? No , you didn't , I posted at 3:25 , and you posted at 3:26 , so you didn't have time to view the video . If it is getting so old to you , why did you click on the thread ?"

lool nice troll b#$%$ SLAP

This is great video , good find yea seems like they discusing what it could possibly be . Its a peaice of something hats for sure ... he video is very inresting , watching a video of an alleged plane crash then comparing it to other plane crashes , my eyes must decieve me because that not what see . But oh well i must be just seeing things i'll just continue to trust in the gov official word. and drink my tap water like a good boy. They have everyhing under control whats to worry about ! Its a plane crash regardless of what i see .

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ive watched what I could, the vid kept cutting out and then freezing.

I couldnt make out what the gentleman said either.

My question is who are these guys, where did he find the debris....

That is not really addressed at all, there was nothing to lead me to believe that the piece of debris had anything to do with the crash, not saying it didnt, I'm just saying the evidence doesnt bear that out.

An alternative explanation if it is debris from the crash, it doesnt have to be from a plane, it could be from something as innocent as an old ammo box that was stored inside the building that was thrown out by the impact. To these eyes it reminds me very much of an ammo box with the huge rivets running down both sides.

Really could be anything though.

link   
reply to post by okbmd

I believe the gentleman was spelling his last name and stating that his job/position at the Pentagon was with SEP, which stands for Special Education Program, which is a training program that prepare Marine Officers for duty. It requires advanced Degrees to participate in.

As for the the first guy that responded to your post, he is both ignorant, and rude.

By the way, this clip you came across is PURE GOLD, thank you so much for finding and posting it. The rabbit hole is continuing to be dug out and exposed.

link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

How many commercial jets do you know that are green?

It has been my understanding that the green color is indicative of the green primer found on most commercial airliners .

I'm not really concerned with the color . I am curious as to what the guys are saying in reference to " Marine Corp Set , or Sep " , or whatever it is they are saying .

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oldenough

That makes sense , and I also googled Marine Corps SEP , just to verify what you said .

Could explain exactly what was being said , as I see no reason that would be stamped on a part .

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can't make out where exactly they are standing or where they picked the piece of debris up? They're by a retaining wall or something, and when they hand the piece of debris to the officer, he looks to be on a bridge or overpass of some sort quite a distance away. Was this maybe near the infamous light pole? Can anyone clarify?

Have never seen this film either. Thanks for posting....

edit on 1/18/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The part of the video is at 4:28 or so the guy says:

"...an airplane of some kind...a light one...that's not commercial...that's not commercial heavy metal...that's a light one..."

Assuming the commentator was near the Pentagon - he could have been some sort of expert - giving his assessment.

To me, if that guy is right, "a light one" sounds like a drone aircraft.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just heard him say its not from heavy commercial plane its from a light 1. Unn no this is not my sector of observation for ITS excepted EA is out of controll..

Be WELL aLL

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Assuming the commentator was near the Pentagon - he could have been some sort of expert - giving his assessment.

That is one big assumption though, this guy could have been anyone, it sounds like simple speculation to me, he does not sound sure of himself at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

After saying that it is not from a commercial plane , two of the guys repeat something that I am having trouble making out . All I am able to make out is " CC Cringle , Marine Corps Set or Sep (?)" as if they are reading it from the part .

Are they actually reading "Marine Corp" from the piece , or are they guessing as to what it might be ?

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

First, that paint on the piece is typical of about any aircraft made in the US both commercial and military. It is to prevent corrosions. There is no way someone can non-chalantly and honestly state that it did not come come an aircraft. Actually, no doubt any missile of the size necessary to cause that damage would also have parts finished in a similar manner. So basically, this video is worthless for making any determination. Of course, the part itself may have a part number enbossed upon it and THAT could be a key.

Second, such a small piece is unlikely to be stamped with US Marine Corps or USMC which would be most common for small equipment.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The man read from the piece of the crash debris in his hands “[color=gold]Marine Corps sept”?
Why would a military name be on a commercial airliner?

For those of you who do not hear what this individual is saying then some of you have selective hearing and choose not to hear the remark because, it doesn’t support the governments lies.
edit on 18-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is more physical evidence that proves a commercial airliner did not hit the Pentagon.
What more do you debunkers want, you are not going to get a confession?

This is the smoking gun. Thanks okbmd, this ought to make you even question why the alleged airplane debris were not tagged, or logged, nothing, and the FBI admitted, they never investigated any of the four airplanes crashes.

I believe they would have discovered that none of the crashed debris time change out parts would not have matched said planes

Now we know why.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I've seen this posted before, or linked, here on ATS...can't recall where, or how long ago.

The sentence sounds like "...Marine Corps staff...." You also hear him mention the word "staff" a few words before he is talking the next sentence into the phone. He spells out person's name.

Finally....the dude who asserts it's not from a "...large commercial..." is just flat wrong, talking out of his behind.

There are hundreds of thousands of separate components on a Boeing 757....and MANY are of fairly light gauge aluminum, as that piece (pieces, actually...you can see the rivets). Also, the color is ZINC CHROMATE.

Anti-corrosion paint....or, an anodized coating.

Look at a diagram, cut-away to show internal arrangements, of the Boeing 757:

That piece could have some from a hundred different places...but, logic dictates it was most likely somewhere in the aft part of the fuselage, or the horizontal or vertical tail. Possibly, from near the outer portion of one wing, if fractured, shredded and carried around in the impact explosion concussion.

I have seen plenty of such sized parts, that serve as mountings brackets for lightweight internal components, duct stand-offs, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This video (B-777 wing break test) has glimpses of many different internal views, with the chromate color clearly visible:

Another, various types of jets:

edit on 18 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join