It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Say's 911 Truthers Are Dangerous and Compares them to Loughner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
Too right.

911 truthers are extremists who need to be brought to justice.
Regardless fo what happened on that fateful day, I am appalled that so many can point fingers at government
with no PROOF. ZERO PROOF.

Its a disgrace that we can accuse without having all our ducks in a row.

Please do some research before you say something like ^that^

www.bentham.org...
911research.wtc7.net...

^ That report will change your life. Truth isn't always what we think it is; sometimes TPTB LIE TO YOU.

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

edit on 11-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
if you listen to glen beck, rush limbaugh, sean hannity and the like then you would probably notice that the truth does not seem to matter to them. they will say anything that they can to get those oh so important ratings. what i personally do not understand is, how they have not been charged with slander at some of the things that they say... I've been reading a book called "Age of propaganda, the everyday use and abuse of persuasion" lately and there is a portion about rush and the hows of his rise to media success. seems he used to have no ratings before he started these diatribes that he is so famous for now. if we stop listening to the likes of the aforesaid personalities then i personally believe that a lot of the hatred and partisanship would disappear. one could only hope...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Follow these 3 simple steps.(You may need to use the youtube links at the bottom of each video if you're not logged in)

-Step 1 Press play on the first video below and pause it immeaditely.

-Step 2 Press play on the second video entitled "Part 1" and pause it immeaditely.

-Step 3 Notice the diffrence between the Red Banner and the Ticker information.

The first video, has the ticker information along with a somewhat mysterious white time and day stamp-"4:29:35 1/10/2011 Tiger".

The second video, entitled Part 1, does NOT have the Ticker information above the Red Banner.

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

At around 1:00 is what the OP is talking about. It still remains though. Glenn Beck is using information that has been reported by other news agencies. So he has not lied.

And as you continue to listen he clearly states that he doesn't blame the 'truthers'. He just believes them to be dangerous. Nothing wrong with that. He is entitled to his opinion.
edit on 10-1-2011 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

reply to post by curious_soul

Here ya go...

Part I

Part II

He asked for more time because he presented a challenge to his viewers.

Okay...the 5 minute clip comes from about 15 mins into Part I. Nothing in the first 15 minutes was irresponsible. Actually, quite the opposite.

He called for his staff to not make any speculations or comments until facts can be confirmed. He points out that he wants peace and for people to stop down the path they are on.

I am thoroughly confused by the OPs assertion that it was otherwise.

This is the only possible evidence to support my earlier claims. I have already apologized for my claims and i will update the OP to include the page number of Part 1 and Part 2 of the Glenn Beck Show on page 3. I will also admit my mistake the GB lied about Loughner disagreeing with the 911 OS.
edit on 11-1-2011 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I guess there is a time limit on how long after a post in which you can edit it. I'm unable to update my original OP.

Again, Glenn Beck did not lie about Loughner disagreeing about the 911 OS. It was reported by the AP and a possible interview with a friend on Fox News. I also took out of context what Glenn Beck actually did say based on the most of the evidence presented in this thread and the re-airing of the show. If a mod wants to move this to the Hoax Binn then that's fine by me.

edit on 11-1-2011 by curious_soul because: corrected white time and date stamp from 1/11 to 1/10 and added the time

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Glen Beck, the establishment hack, said that 9/11 Truthers are "dangerous". Thats shocking (sarcasm).

This is the same clown who attacked the widows of 9/11 victims who were calling for a new investigation. Then Mr. Patriotic went on to call for the arrest of Ron Paul supporters.

All of a sudden, this former zoo keeper gets millions, a new show on Fox and starts to sound like hes part of the Patriot movement but always stopping short of telling the whole truth.

Anyway.

This is the article that the corporate media is using to tie Loughner to 9/11 Truth. I understand the need for privacy, but it doesnt even seem as though this "friend" mentions 9/11. Seems to me like the "reporter" inserted it. The global currency was mentioned but was anything else...?

Friends tell of Ariz. suspect's anger, paranoia

He believed the U.S. government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I watch Glenn Beck every day and while I respect his opinion I have to disagree with him. Yes some truthers are dangerous...a very small percentage...but so are nontruthers.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All hail the all knowing Glenn Beck and his Authoritative Narrative.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You mean Beck created 911 truthers? He created Loughner for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey glenn beck, we dont take kindly to people who dont take kindly around here,

anyway

glenn back is a nutbag worthy of being on tv appearently which makes me think, I should get my own tv show, highlight all the angles in which 9-11 truth covers, then see who has more fans at the end of t he day,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Exactly. Do I consider myself a "truther" I don't know, but I do know that an independent investigation is absolutely necessary.

I know I've posted this in the past, but I'll post again. I was working on my Poli Sci degree (second year) when 9/11 occurred it obviously took over the main topic in all of my classes, far more so than it would in say a science class.

The very first thing I remember, which we discounted at the time, was one of my professors. Her brother worked at the Pentagon, we all knew this as he was a topic a few times, and we were concerned for him. When we asked her if he was o.k. she told us that he was perfectly fine, and was in a bomb shelter before the first plane hit the tower. At the time, with everything going on, we were just so happy that he was alive and uninjured. But reflecting upon it later, why was he in a bomb shelter before the first plane hit?

Second, given my obsession for politics and history, I ran out and picked up the 9/11 Commission Report, like it was the new Harry Potter. I devoured the words, looking for answers, this book was supposed to explain to me what happened, why it happened, who was responsible, etc, it was supposed to be the result of a major investigation into the most historic event in my lifetime.

Reading through, I quickly realized I had far more questions than they had answers, I think I wrote more in the margins than they wrote in actual text. There were many inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

Until I am able to read an actual, honest investigation into the events I will continue to support a reinvestigation.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I swore i was going to let this go.

Can ANYONE comment on the missing the missing ticker information above the Red Banner in the part 1 of 2 part series of the Glenn Beck Show from yesterday entitled, "A Recipe For Disaster"? Can anyone explain the white time and date stamp on the first video posted entitled, "You Can't Make Sense Of A Sensless Act 1/10/2011"?

The 1st Video entitled, "A Recipe For Disaster," picks up at the 13:22 mark of the 2nd video entitled, Part 1 "You Can't Make Sense Of A Sensless Act 1/10/2011".

Just a brief re-cap, i was accused for hearing what i wanted to hear and omitting or taking out of context what was said LIVE during the Glenn Beck Show when i started this thread. You can read my post on pg 3 entitled, "PLEASE PLEASE READ", for a more complete re-cap.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i have the whole thing recorded on dvr if you need a particular segment.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You Want Conspiracy, I HAVE IT WITH ABSOLUTE PROOF!!!!!!

Somehow in the miracleous world of Fox News they have Two Live simultanoues VIDEO Broadcast's.

-One is a LIVE video broadcast of Fox News CHANNEL.

-One is a LIVE video broadcast of Fox News.COM

Both of these are simultaneous with the other, happening at once within the 1 hr time period.

The very First video posted in this thread was from the Live Fox News Channel Broadcast entitled, "Glenn Beck - A Recipe for Disaster and Jared Lee Loughner".(Video below)

At around 1:00 is what the OP is talking about. It still remains though. Glenn Beck is using information that has been reported by other news agencies. So he has not lied.

And as you continue to listen he clearly states that he doesn't blame the 'truthers'. He just believes them to be dangerous. Nothing wrong with that. He is entitled to his opinion.

The 2nd Video posted entitled, Glenn Beck Part 1 - You Can't Make Sense Of A Senseless Act 1/10/2011 is the .COM video broadcast.(Video below)

Here ya go...

Part I

Part II

He asked for more time because he presented a challenge to his viewers.

Okay...the 5 minute clip comes from about 15 mins into Part I. Nothing in the first 15 minutes was irresponsible. Actually, quite the opposite.

He called for his staff to not make any speculations or comments until facts can be confirmed. He points out that he wants peace and for people to stop down the path they are on.

I am thoroughly confused by the OPs assertion that it was otherwise.

PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.

What Fox News did is they aired a Live Channel Broadcast at 5 PM EST 1/10/2011 on TV(which i watched), then they re-aired the show at 2:00 AM EST, on TV again, using the Live .Com Broadcast. This is outright minuplative and there should be consequences for Fox News or Glenn Beck, or whoever is responsible for this deliberate manipulation.

Edit just to be real clear. The 2 videos posted entitled Glenn Beck Part 1 & 2 "You Can't Make Sense Of A Senseles Act is NOT representative of what happened LIVE at 5PM EST that was nationally broadcasted. This video is spliced with parts from the .com live video and the channel broadcast.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wanted to bump for the previous edit. I also would really appreciate comments on what i've presented as PROOF and what implications on what it may have as to what one person may hear Glenn Beck say, or any other news broadcaster, might say.

The simple answer imo opinion is we have people who hear one thing and other's who hear another and it's not because WE have hearing problems.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well, that's the smoking gun. Case closed. Indict bush.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Well, that's the smoking gun. Case closed. Indict bush.

I don't know what you really mean by that, sarcasm is hard to recognize on the internet, but this really has nothing to do with Bush right now.

For anyone who may have been following my responses. I apologize for any grammer or sp mistakes. I can understand how this may have become uncoherent to some. It might be easier to understand if you start at my last reply's in this thread and work your way backward. I was having a hard time putting this together.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
i have the whole thing recorded on dvr if you need a particular segment.

If you have the complete 5pm EST of the live channel broadcast shown on TV, then yes, please do.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
911 truthers ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to all those politicians whose livlihoods are precariously based on lies. these politicians footing being as unstable as their toxic derivitives are valueless. and exposure to the light may burn them like the sun does a vampires skin. all vampires curse those who shine the light of the sun upon them. DOES THIS MAKE THE SUN BAD... the suns light can be dangerous to common folk also, if precautions arent taken.. nasty sun burns are to be avoided.

IS DANGEROUS BAD. or just a measure of potency.

911 truthers are POTENT. and a threat to shadowy secrets of parasitic government.
edit on 11-1-2011 by mistressSOPHIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

DOES THIS MAKE THE SUN BAD...

And do you equivocate the nutjob in Tucson with the SUN?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Glad you found what you were looking for.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Glenn beck is a human who would laugh about people being tortured by america for nothing, then he calls himself christian.

You got to be joking right?

Why are people still listening to this geezer who has never been right other than america torturing people, and beck stealing there ideas.

Glenn beck, alex jones = both useless fecks, who have no opinion worth knowing ever.

I say again, get it, glenn beck would laugh his socks off at any human being tortured by america for nothing, and why even listen to this clown. His ciews are as worthless as richard dawkins, or most peoples, just ignore them.
edit on 1/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join