It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Say's 911 Truthers Are Dangerous and Compares them to Loughner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
There are clips of today's GB show on Media Matters.

I think this is the one for the OP mediamatters.org...

And there are a few others here...mediamatters.org...

NO, these are not, they are splices of what was said after the fact. This all happenned in the first 15 mins of the show. I am going to watch at 2 am EST and people can view part 1 in the post on the 3rd page with part 1 and part 2 of the GB show to verify what i'm saying.

He backpeadaled so quick, after this 30 sec to 1 min rant, it was obvious. Some must have held up a sign STFU. Then he went into this spill about adressing a possible internet response.

This rant is missing from ALL the videos and the part 1 and part 2 videos is not representative of order in which it happened live, and is missing the rant.

edit on 10-1-2011 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

They're clips. As I said. Have you watched them all in this short amount of time? There appear to be quite a few for today. Are you sure what you need is not in any of them?

Also, to my knowledge, entire shows of his are never available online (unless he has a pay site like Rush and some of the others have that I am not aware of).

Was only trying to help you out. Sorry this was of no value to you. Peace.
edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I know, but YOU said, i think this is what the op is looking for, and they're not. These clips appear in the other videos that have been posted and doesn't include the first 15 mins of the show where the rant took place.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

They're clips. As I said. Have you watched them all in this short amount of time? There appear to be quite a few for today. Are you sure what you need is not in any of them?

Also, to my knowledge, entire shows of his are never available online (unless he has a pay site like Rush and some of the others have that I am not aware of).

Was only trying to help you out. Sorry this was of no value to you. Peace.
edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

No, i didn't, but i easily recognized them from the previous videos i have looked at. I did see a clip PT 3 of an online show on youtube and that appears to be a totally different show.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

I know, but YOU said, i think this is what the op is looking for, and they're not. These clips appear in the other videos that have been posted and doesn't include the first 15 mins of the show where the rant took place.

I said no such thing. I said I think this is the one for the OP...in other words the one that goes with the original post. And again, are you sure none of the other clips for the day contains what you're looking for? Did you scan them all? If it's not there...sorry. I tried.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'm sorry and i'm not trying to argue. I'm not going to waste my time trying to place these clips together. I have already spent more time than i ever imagined analyzing the other vids. The re-airing comes on in less than an hour. Like i said, i will apologize for this if i'm proven wrong.

Honestly, this has taken an unexpected turn that i never expected. If i am wrong, i'm taking a LONG break from posting on the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Honestly, this has taken an unexpected turn that i never expected. If i am wrong, i'm taking a LONG break from posting on the internet.

No need to take a break from the net.. this is nothing a public flogging wont cure.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've looked at most of his posts as well. not seen any 9/11 posts or referances. it's odd how they brought it up and this site. perhaps the government know some of the latest topics on here are being figured out by us ( mass animal deaths) and want to limit what we say etc. just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you read my long post on page 3 and you have any intrest as to what i've posted recently. Just tune into Glenn Beck Show in 15 mins and bring up PART 1 of the 2 part videos posted on page 3 while you watch.

-This missing rant i'm claiming occurs in the first 15 to 20 minute time period, possibly a hair longer.

-I'm sure, i will be proven correct that he did not intro into the show as Part 1 shows.

-I'm sure, an over emotional GB will be seen that hasn't been posted, which was his intro.

Just one other thing, i should have metioned in my long post on pg 3. The first video that was posted on pg 2, begins at the 13:22 mark in the Part 1 video that was posted on pg 3.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
OK, this re-airing is holding true to the part 1 and part 2 video that were posted on page 3 and i expect it to stay that way. This rant and openning i claimed is not going to be there.

I apologize for wasting anyone's time. All I will say is this, i hoped you noticed the Red Banner info on the 1st Video posted on page 2 and the unusual time and date stamp, to the Red Banner info on Part 1 of the video. The first video on page 2 begins on the 13:22 mark of the part 1 video.

I HONESTLY don't remember the show taking place like this, and i watched it Live, but i have no proof. The rant that i claim is missing and there was no prop in the blue background showing " A Recipe For Danger," when this rant took place. I still believe to be true what i posted on pg 4. Here it is again just for the hell of it.

PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS

Folks, for whatever reason, something strange has taken place in this thread wether intentionally or not that has me really bothered. I watched this show LIVE. I started this thread between some 15 and 30 minutes into the show while it was broadcasting LIVE. What is being shown in the videos posted in this thread does not represented the order of what took place Live during the show.

I have very good reason to believe the videos posted in this thread have been spliced and or edited and are intentionally misleading.(I wish i could embed videos for the purpose of this single post, but i can provide links, to this thread, of the videos that have been presented)

You will need keep the two windows opened that contain the videos being discussed because of the format i'm presenting it in. If someone could embed these videos that have been posted in this thread into one post, please do, It would make it easier to folllow if all vid's on this thread were in one post.

The first video on page 2 of the thread posted by ATS user ownbestenemy . Start the video and stop it immeaditely as soon as it starts. Please take note of the bottom Red Banner info. Youtube channel is OEyeCut812. Keep this window open and minimized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second video on page 3 of the thread Part 1 of 2 posted ATS user ownbestenemy. Start the video and stop it immeaditely as soon as it starts. Please take note of the bottom Red Banner info. Youtube channel Patriots Network. Keep this video open and minimized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You Should Notice A Few Differences.

-The first being the Red Banner info. There is red banner info on the first video posted in this thread by ATS user ownbestenemy. It has a somewhat mysterious white time and date stamp of 4:29:35 PM 1/11/2011 "Tiger".

-There is no ticker information in the Part 1 video, of the 2 videos entitled Part 1 and Part 2 on the 3rd page of this thread, posted again, by ATS user ownbestenemy.

When the first video was posted on page 2, I claimed that this video was only 5 minutes of the show about 20 minutes into the GB program and his ridicious and irresponsible comments that was first said LIVE in the first 15 minutes was left out. Here's my exact post from page 3 of the thread.

PLEASE READ!!!!!

This 5 min clip is from about 20 min's into the show or more. The more irresponsible and ridiculous stuff was said previously in the first 15 minutes of the show prior to the clip posted on page 2. If you will notice in this clip from about 20 minutes into the show he say's.....

I said....I said.... referring to previous comments he made in the show. This was his SECOND comments referring to 911 and Loughner.

We need a video from the very beginning.

Now, as soon ATS user ownbestenemy posted the video he PM'd me with no message, but left a reply in the thread to update my original post with the first video on page 2. Here is post in a reply to me on Page 3 of this thread.

Video is posted. It resides on page 2. Just search that video and edit your OP to include it.

I refused to do this because of what was left out. Now as soon as i requested the first 15 minutes, ATS user ownbestenemy, again, posted a part 1 and part 2 of the Glenn Beck show on page 3 of this thread. These videos have you believe these are the 2 parts of the Glen Beck Show, from beginning to end and they're NOT.

Reason #1- Glenn Beck had almost one of his cry baby moments at the very beginning of the show where he almost shed a tear, but didn't, that is not included in Part 1 of the video. When you start the video, part 1, it starts out "Glenn Beck Program". The full intro prior to "Gelnn Beck Program" has been left out.

Reason #2- He DID NOT intro into the show, 17 seconds into Part 1, with "On a special note: Christian Taylor Green, she was born 9 years ago, 2001". He made this statement AFTER the initial 911 talk and Loughner. This remark was made atleast some 30 minutes into the show.

I am trying to watch NCS football game and anaylze these videos. I have been analyzing these vidoes since they we're posted trying to put things together. There is still a part of the show that is MISSING from the 3 videos in total that have not been posted.

He went on a good 30 second RANT specifically describing Loughner and his beliefs about the Mars land rover and either NASA or the Moon landing, i can't remember which and then made the statement about 911 truther's thinking the George Bush or the Goventment wired the WTC to explode and then made a Direct relationship by saying these people are dangerous. This approximate 30 sec Rant is Missing.

I haven't kept up with this thread past page 3 on don't know what has taken place, but i will try to find a UNEDITED version of the show that took place at 5 PM EST. The show doesn't re-air till 2:00 AM EST and i will make every effort to watch the show again, since i started this thread. If anyone is watching this thread and it's possible for you to record this later tonight and post on the web, please do.

If someone can post a fully unedited version of the show I will more than apologize for statement's or insinuations that i made. What he said really doesn't bother me and is pretty much what i expected from the guy. I have no reason to lie or make up something like this.
edit on 10-1-2011 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by curious_soul because: sp and min to sec

edit on 10-1-2011 by curious_soul because: sp

Again, i apologize for anyone's time i have wasted and considering the the evidence, it was wrong of me to say that GB lied about Loughner being a 911 Truther and to insinuaite GB said something he didn't, and to imply that this show took place differently than it did.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i cant say what i really think of GLENN BECK. cuz i dont want to get banned on my first day.!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have to agree that Loughner was a nut case, and certainly had a distorted view of many things; however Glen Beck is one poorly informed media junky who presents political ideas that have been proven untrue many times. So what does that make Glen Beck? To me he is a propagandist, trying his best to sway people to think his ideas and opinions are correct and this is what Americans believes in. Becks ideas fall under a political spectrum of what our government wants you to believe about current political events that are unfolding around the globe.

I watch the video clip that was posted; it was nauseated to hear this man spew ignorance and disinformation.
Watching Glen Beck clip reminded me why I turned off my television to all that garbage.
If I needed to be informed to what’s going on in the world, I have the internet that provides sources for the information I seek.

I have read many articles in the last few days about Loughner and his distorted views and some people are making the claim that Loughner was brain washed, perhaps so, I don’t really know.
However, I will assert, people who support Glen Beck and support his distorted views and misinformed ideas are brain washed as well. Beck appeals to people who just can’t or don't want to think logically on their own, much less want to do any real research on the current political garbage that he spews. This alone tells me that a large part of Americans are terrible misinformed.

People turn off that nonsense and do some real research on the many topic Becks talks about, once you find out what I have discovered you will do the same.

I find it really amusing, that Beck still thinks radical Muslims did 911. Ignorant.

edit on 11-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

At around 1:00 is what the OP is talking about. It still remains though. Glenn Beck is using information that has been reported by other news agencies. So he has not lied.

Since when was repeating a lie still not a lie??

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
im not a lawyer.. but is what BECK is doing criminal slander or libel.. could he be prosecuted or fined.

if i walked around my community spreading defamatory lies about people or printing flyers calling truthfull people liars id be in COURT as a defendant .. what is protecting GLENN BECK .. why isnt he being sued at least

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

frigin idiots, all youz guyz.

hey op, why so much trouble finding your wacked out stuff?
i watched glenn and i didn't hear anything like you say.

sounds like you shouldn't carry a gun either.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I have watched the YT videos from this kid and i have read just about every post Loughner made here on ATS and NEVER did he post in the 911 forum and NEVER did he mention 911 in any of his posts.

ATS isn't the only place that this fella could have been spouting. He's obviously mentally ill and could have been telling friends or fellow students or fellow workers at the animal shelter or _______.

The guy is a 'truther'. He's mentally ill. One in five Americans are going to have a mental health problem at some point in their life. That's just the way it is.

As for Beck .. sometimes he does a fantastic job with facts. Manytimes he comes off as a buffoon. It's kinda hit or miss with him. After this shooting there were (and still are) many idiots out there claiming that Beck and/or Palin are responsible for the shooting - which is absurd. I'm sure he's going to be watching this shooting story very closely as it unfolds.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Because he's a douche. I don't want to be told what I should think about a certain topic. Just give me facts and somehow my pea brain will form its own opinion. Does anyone else cringe when a "news" show brings an expert in to tell us why the bad guy/woman, did what they did? I can't stand that. It's all hindsight. Should have done this, should have done that. Really makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
Too right.

911 truthers are extremists who need to be brought to justice.
Regardless fo what happened on that fateful day, I am appalled that so many can point fingers at government
with no PROOF. ZERO PROOF.

Its a disgrace that we can accuse without having all our ducks in a row.

i have got to ask the most important question that you have seemed to miss out on completely, how is it that jet fuel burns at like 500 degrees lower than it takes to melt steel? have you not seen the pictures of the girders that made up the central support structure that are very obviously been cut at an angle by what experts in the field have said could only have been thermite? answer to us all out here how u relegate facts like those to the official version of the truth. face the facts and step out of your comfort zone, planes didnt cause the buildings to fall. they were built to withstand stresses as much as 5 times the power of a plane hitting them. my only logical conclusion is that the buildings were brought down to fund a never-ending war on "terror" and the start of the erosion of our civil liberties in the face of wide spread fear and panic... plz follow up on this post as i would love to hear more government spouted propaganda.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by notalemming

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
Too right.

911 truthers are extremists who need to be brought to justice.
Regardless fo what happened on that fateful day, I am appalled that so many can point fingers at government
with no PROOF. ZERO PROOF.

Its a disgrace that we can accuse without having all our ducks in a row.

and it is more of a disgrace that you would let someone else tell you what the facts of any given situation are without looking at other points of view and making your own mind up from careful consideration of all the facts at hand. it shows a lack of ability to use your own mind up about anything at all...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Although Beck has received multiple death threats from people claiming to be truthers, it is appauling to accuse people of crimes not committed by them. People who have issued death threats to Beck have broken the law and have been dealt with by law enforcement.

The rule of law should be enough for these media and political idiots who hate people who disagree with them and challenge their sacred cows. Guilt by association is disgustingly barbaric and has performed all degrees of mass murder and oppression of innocent people in Western history.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join