It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats up with all the pro-islam sentiment in the US... heres a little reminder of what were up again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Sticking up for non-nutjob fundamentalists is not the same as 'pro-Islam' sentiment. Defining Islam through fundamentalist atrocities is not pro-American.

And what's with all that pro-Christianity going on? Look at Fred Phelps! Christians are the enemies of America!

Like, what's your point?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Holy sh#t i know it happens but i never seen that before i feel sick,i hope them m#therf#ckers have been eradicated!!!
edit on 29/12/10 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by seedofchucky

Um.... no that is the real Islam! - they are doing exactly what the Koran teaches and are engaged in the fast jihad - the so called moderate majority are engaged in the slow stealth civilasational jihad - either way they want you to submit to Allah or die - they have no conception whatsoever of living alongside us in some multicultural kumbya! - though that is exactly the message they like to instill in the Western appeasers until it is too late to do anything about it.

"
Um.... no that is the real Islam!"

lol who are you ? and what kinda claim is this ? Back your claims from quran to show these actions . I can quote you quite a few back to show you its not authorized . This is inhumane. This is barbaric . This is actions of evil men. Why would i ever consider a god who would authorize this ? The bible although has some verses that make you question this god character . stonning to death , killing , rape , etc.. What do you know of real islam? when the majoirty of muslims don't even kno the "real islam"

" they are doing exactly what the Koran teaches and are engaged in the fast jihad - "

lol classic

WHEN TO FIGHT:

* "To fight against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged; and verily, Allah is Most Powerful for their aid." Surah 22 Ayah 39

* "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; For Allah loveth not transgressors." Surah 2 Ayah 190

WHEN TO STOP FIGHTING:"

* "But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more persecution and the religion becomes Allah's. But if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression." Surah 2 Ayah 192-193

* "But if the enemy inclines towards peace, you must also incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that hears and knows (All things)." Surah 8 Ayah 61

* "Allah does not forbid that you do good and make justice for those who do not fight you in the religion or drive you out from your homes. Indeed, Allah loves those who do justice. Allah only forbids your friendship with those who fight you in the religion and drive you out from your homes and back those who drive you out. And befriends them, such are wrongdoers." Surah 60 Ayah 8"
-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really its 2010 . If i thought the quran actually was the way its portrayed sometimes i would never even bother with these quotes and trying to stand up for it . But its truth and its in scripture . If the scripture is the basis atleast give credit where its due . These animals / disgusting human beings / pyschopaths who do the things like in the ops video , i stand in shame of calling my self a human being that such people are even around . But that doesn't excuse what the super powers do in there killings . Democracy gets draggd into politics as a mask . Just like religion and these "terrorists" Stick to your basics , the agendas are clear , the scriptures are proof of there violation of what they claim to be following . Many examples all clearly point away if you want to read past the headlines that is of course. Any person who actually approves of such behavoir from human beings is just a guilty.

link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Why doesn't he resist if he is going to get killed? He seems a little bit too calm. And can anyone translate what they are blabbing about? I mean a little context would help.

The camera was edited a second before his head was removed, an obvious indication of a forgery. Plus there is an unrealistically small amount of blood dropping from his head. Nice try but Halloween's over.
edit on 29-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

It's not fake-what the hell is wrong with you? How can he "resist" with his hands tied behind his back?
And he was probably "calm" because he didn't know he was going to die.I doubt they said "Hey just so you know, we're going to slice your head off in 5 minutes...".They probably told him "Read this statement for the video and we'll let you go and you can see your family again..."
Animals.....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Holy # i know it happens but i never seen that before i feel sick,i hope them m#therf#ckers have been eradicated!!!

i hope so too but so long as we are distracted by men with turbans the real terrorists will continue to get away with their crime. End the unconstitutional infringements upon our country, starting with the T&A

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sorry bout the crappy links.

heres better ones

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

just google the names and live leak.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

do you see christians cutting people heads off... point made.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Those videos do not show islam. They show ignorance of islam and hijacked religions used for political agendas. Many of those people don't even know the basics of islam let alone to enforce islam on others. What these people do are from there preachers. Which is the problem of many religions today. The preachers tell its followers the scripture is to difficult to understand so just trust us and we will guide you right path. This is where the hijacking starts with blind followers. Islam espically since the quran is orginally in arabic and majoirty of muslims dont speak it . Its easy to hijack religious followers when your the preacher . How do you think politicians get away with mass murder and call it democracy ?

This stuff is obvious to anyone with a little taste of theology . But to headline readers like your self i can see why you would make such a post

Great response for the OP. I could not had said it more clearly. "Kudos to you" I appreciate your mindset.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by filosophia
Why doesn't he resist if he is going to get killed? He seems a little bit too calm. And can anyone translate what they are blabbing about? I mean a little context would help.

The camera was edited a second before his head was removed, an obvious indication of a forgery. Plus there is an unrealistically small amount of blood dropping from his head. Nice try but Halloween's over.
edit on 29-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

It's not fake-what the hell is wrong with you? How can he "resist" with his hands tied behind his back?
And he was probably "calm" because he didn't know he was going to die.I doubt they said "Hey just so you know, we're going to slice your head off in 5 minutes...".They probably told him "Read this statement for the video and we'll let you go and you can see your family again..."
Animals.....

when your head is slowly getting sawed off you could at least thrash around. people who were guillotined reportedly made more commotion than this guy. The OP wants to remind us through fear what we are up against, i choose not to cower and hide b/c of men in turbans

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
people ACTUALLY think the western world is civilized? lol! i am not a fear mongerer, but i do fear the radical beliefs of islamic fundamentalists. it is not a fear that governs my life, nor is it the greatest of my fears... i fear the Government worse than islamics. i do find it quite disturbing that their beliefs stand against EVERYTHING the US of A stands for. i dont mind muslims/ islamics... i just dont like the radical fundamentalists, which most muslims have proven themselves to be.

"i just dont like the radical fundamentalists, which most muslims have proven themselves to be."

Deny Ignorance please . Don't mistake as glen beck made.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

heres better ones

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

i see they fixed their technical flaw by adding more blood, but once again the video cuts away right before they raise the head up in the air, what are the odds?

And check out how white that terrorist's arms are at :50/:51. I thought these people were supposed to be brown because they live in the desert.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

heres better ones

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

And for the second link, it appears as if they have really refined their approach, in addition to adding blood, they also added some type of barnyard animal noise, but once again, they edit just before they remove the head at :42 (this is the Eugene Armstrong video).

So, what are the odds that three videos by the supposed al-CIA-da ALL HAVE EDITS right before the head is removed. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

and yes, all mexicans are mocha as well.... good racial statement for you to make. a terrorist is a terrorist no matter what color they are.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No. No point made. I don't buy the video, I don't buy the conflict. The video, IMO, was constructed so that normal decent Americans would be fooled into hating people that their government wants them to hate.

But I do see Christians acting in a hateful manner that shames the name of their prophet...same as Muslims can.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

i stand by my statement.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by filosophia

and yes, all mexicans are mocha as well.... good racial statement for you to make. a terrorist is a terrorist no matter what color they are.

oh, a racist remark, well at least I am not against pro-islamic sentiment, which I'm not really even pro-islamic, just wanted to point out that if you have a problem with pro-islamic sentiment, you might just be, a racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Christi an group held in connection to murder policeman

Nine suspects linked to a violent Christian militia in America have been charged with plotting to kill a police officer in a ploy to murder other officers at the funeral.

Born again Christian sentenced to life in prison for murder of Abortion Doctor in Kansas

A born-again Christian who killed a doctor that provided late-term abortions has been jailed for life in the US.

Point served.

edit on 29-12-2010 by recreateaplace because: Links were not displaying

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ONCE AGAIN this thread is not a racist/hate thread. this thread is just a reminder to all those who forgot what happened and is happening right now. call me a racist fear mongerer, i dont care. i just dont like the thought of the US becoming an islamic state. and lets be real our presidents name is "Barrack Hussein Obama". what REAL faithful "christian" changes his name from Barry to Barrack, because his father was a muslim? maybe Obama is really a muslim? makes NO sense to me.
edit on 29-12-2010 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You have just backed up my claims for me - even with those selected verses - read them more carefully, refusal to submit to Islam = fighting Islam = legitimate target = the whole infidel world = what they have been doing for 1400 yrs!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I would just like to thank the ATS community for bringing this series of extremist videos to light, because I have heard about them but I did not watch them because they were too gross, no doubt the point of the video, but if I hadn't of watched them with my own eyes, I wouldn't have noticed that each video is edited just prior to the head getting cut off. It's reassuring, really, to know that there really isn't evil jihadist terrorists out to get me. Now if we could only deal with the hoaxers who are making us THINK there ARE. Oh well, life isn't perfect.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join