It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW !! Audible detonations in this new 9/11 FBI video !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

that some of that statement is typical assumption. you have no idea what it would take, and whether they would have documentation. what a lame excuse osers toss out there. i dont knoe how many people, mainly because ive never planned an attack, but to say it couldnt because someone would have said something is lame.

(Yay, I've been trolled! I accept your criticism as a badge of honor.)

I did not make an assumption of fact; I merely asked a question.

Fact: There have been several activities carried out by governmental personnel which were intended to remain secret, but were subsequently brought to light. Watergate and Clinton + Lewinsky come to mind. Those two incidents involved relatively few people, yet became public. Therefore, any subterfuge has the potential to be revealed.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Are people here interested to talk only about the reality, or not, of these explosions that we can guess/hear at the end of the video ??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah, really. Its almost 10 years now and the horse is really dead. You can stop beating the poor thing anytime now, its not going to go anywhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by frenchyOO7

You sound pessimistic.
Anyone else sharing his dark view?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
............................. confiscate by the FBI - probably to keep the masses from knowing the 'truth'.

Why oh why would they then release those videos to the public? Does this make any sense to anyone?

That's my question (and I am on the 9-11 Truth team) exactly!

How did the Feds get all these tapes? Were they confiscated? Were they happily volunteered?

Either way, why hasn't ANYONE come forward to tell their public that their tapes are taken (or surrendered)?

And like 3finjo asked, why would the Feds makes these available NOW? It would only help solidify all the conspiracy theorist's claims!! So, none of this "just released from FOIA" makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

OK you don't belive there where bombs at the World Trade Centers.

Explain building 7 collapse and explain this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The FBI has given its videos to the NIST which has been forced, according to the FOIA, to release this documents to the international center for 9/11 studies.
So, the real question is : what is the value of this video???

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No opinion here by the 9/11 truthers?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join