It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW !! Audible detonations in this new 9/11 FBI video !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

WOW !! Audible detonations in this new 9/11 FBI video !!!

www.youtube.com

The new 9/11 video, released by the NIST and coming from the FBI archive
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
oumma.com
www.mondialisation.ca
911blogger.com
www.reopen911.info

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!
International Center for 9/11 Studies Secures Release of Thousands of Photos and Videos from NIST
Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There is a new 9/11 video, lasting 3 minutes, on Youtube where you can hear clearly some detonations during the collapse of the South Tower!! It has been revealed this week by a French media. That's amazing that nine years after, we still discover new elements about the attacks.
Some articles, linked to the video, detail the source of this discovery.
We never heard before such explosions from the collapse. What do you think???

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove? It's rumbling, which could be expected considering the building is crumbling... I'm not sure how you can clearly distinguish the sound as bombs/detonations...

P.S: Wrong Forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is not ONLY the sound of the rumbling.
Don't you hear someone at the end of the video saying 'the explosions like boom!"???
There is definitely something special in that video.
Check it with some earphones.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by frenchyOO7

That IS how I watched it... lots of people said "explosions" that were there, but this video doesn't prove/disprove it any more than any other video out there.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Okay its pretty suspicious that "new" video footage of 9/11 keeps popping up 9 years after the event. Come on people don't be so gullible. A plane crashed into the towers. They fell down. Do you really think killing thousands of your own citizens is what the government needed as justification to invade Afganistan? Surely they could've come up with a better excuse than that.

The whole 9/11 conspiracy thing just does not make sense. Right, now I've said my piece I will no doubt be lambasted by those on this site who seem to want this to be a conspiracy. I will be accused of towing the party line and believing what 'they' want me to believe blah blah blah. No, I just have common sense, two eyes, two ears and a brain that doesn't always scream CONSPIRACY!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Of course it is explosions. Where else do you think the nanothermite came from?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

...I would say that the US government is ruthless enough to kill thousands of their own slaves *ahem* citizens to justify the invasion of Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

But why would they? They could've used any number of excuses without resorting to that. It just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can someone please please please explain this to me: How did the Feds get all these videos (that are now being released) to begin with?

How come I never read anyone stating that their videos were confiscated?

Are we to believe all these new released tapes were actually offered over to the government by all the fine people of New York?

I don't understand any of this.

Are we gonna get to see all the tapes from the gas stations around the Pentagon too?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thermite isn't going to make typical 'explosive' sounds.

~

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Most people already know there were explosions. There are a couple videos that are without a doubt explosions. There are even WTC survivors who were in the buildings that claim to have heard explosions before jets even hit.

The problem is, nobody knows what caused those explosions.

The other problem is, the people who want a real investigation to find out what those explosions were are being met with opposition, and people call them crazy names for wanting to find out.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Yeah it happened just like the OS said. LOL really?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, I just have common sense, two eyes, two ears and a brain that doesn't always scream CONSPIRACY!
reply to post by 3finjo

Some have eyes and see nothing, ears and hear nothing and a brain and can not think there was a crime and there was a conspiracy to commit it. Plain and simple.

Common sense is not a sense of reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Not to be argumentative but here is an example of a thermite detonation. Let me know if you hear the explosion.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marble Intel

Common sense is not a sense of reality.

lolwut?

Generally speaking, making assumptions on what you already reasonably certain of is practiced by everyone. Conspiracy theorists jump to the conclusion that it was a conspiracy, most people stay with the theory that extremists hijacked planes and flew them into the buildings.

Common sense (or, when used attributively as an adjective, commonsense, common-sense, or commonsensical), based on a strict construction of the term, consists of what people in common would agree on: that which they "sense" as their common natural understanding

As in, if people see a plane fly into a building, and the building happens to fall, most would use common sense and say "Hey, those planes probably brought those towers down", not make up some random claims and run with it.

And again, I'm speaking generally here.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I always seem to be deaf to the explosions people hear in videos like this. What I heard was the building falling. Really, nothing else, well aside from the sirens and people screaming and everything.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Who cares about "thermite" or any conspiracy theory???
The video of this thread, confiscated by the FBI, only reveals a sound of explosions, or more precisely, detonations.
Let's discuss about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Your missing the point.

Since 911 we have greater control over us, and now it is so easy to be labeled a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
By the way...
There is a longer version of this FBI video (about 20mn), put online last week:

vimeo.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join