It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW !! Audible detonations in this new 9/11 FBI video !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"...heat from the thermite is decomposing the water into hydrogen and oxygen, which in the presence of a source of ignition, namely hot thermite, is exploding."

You can't see anything from the video you provided, nor does he say anything about the materials used, but I'd be willing to bet he tried the exact same thing as the mythbusters did.

Regardless, the "role" of thermite, as I've been told by truthers anyway, was to melt the steel, not explode. Besides that, I doubt the explosion of thermite, if it did explode, would do anything to the towers structural integrity.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Could we just talk about the detonations and not making some fantaisies about "thermite"?????

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good video!

You can clearly hear the explosions and everything.
It is yet more video and audio evidence that explosives were planted and that Silverstein is a criminal.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Good video!

You can clearly hear the explosions and everything.
It is yet more video and audio evidence that explosives were planted and that Silverstein is a criminal.

Could you please describe what you're hearing? All I can hear is rumbling and tower collapse. Is the rumbling the explosions?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OK apparently I am missing the point - lets play this game shall we?

Can someone please explain to me this: assume for a minute (now this is a massive leap in imagination for some and a natural conclusion for others) that the towers were brought down by explosives. And lets also assume that the US government was complicit, nay responsible for said explosions. And while we are at it lets also assume that the video footage that proves said explosions (that only some people can hear by the way, just saying) was confiscate by the FBI - probably to keep the masses from knowing the 'truth'.

Why oh why would they then release those videos to the public? Does this make any sense to anyone?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Your question about the release is appropriate. The answer is simple : F-O-I-A.
This video was NOT supposed to be delivered by the FBI and the NIST.
Check the story about the new release of videos :

911blogger.com...
edit on 11-11-2010 by frenchyOO7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would think that in a city the size of New York that you would hear different types of sounds all the time. Couldn't an echo effect be generated rather easily from a number of different sources?

And at the risk of really throwing myself into the stoning pit...could a government-run conspiracy like this really be pulled off without substantial documentation coming to light? The government's history at keeping secrets is not spotless.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
Okay its pretty suspicious that "new" video footage of 9/11 keeps popping up 9 years after the event. Come on people don't be so gullible. A plane crashed into the towers. They fell down. Do you really think killing thousands of your own citizens is what the government needed as justification to invade Afganistan? Surely they could've come up with a better excuse than that.

The whole 9/11 conspiracy thing just does not make sense. Right, now I've said my piece I will no doubt be lambasted by those on this site who seem to want this to be a conspiracy. I will be accused of towing the party line and believing what 'they' want me to believe blah blah blah. No, I just have common sense, two eyes, two ears and a brain that doesn't always scream CONSPIRACY!

"Lambasted?"
Not at all.
To each their own.
Perhaps the world is how you perceive it to be.

"No, I just have common sense, two eyes, two ears and a brain that doesn't always scream CONSPIRACY! "
You do realise you are posting this on a CONSPIRACY site,right?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Good point, and yes I do realise this is a conspiracy site. This is just one that I don't subscribe to, but the world would be a boring place if we all agreed, wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Yes it would.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So, ATS... what do you think about the detonations

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok, this particular video from the OP was obviously edited, it goes from 1 sec looking straight up at the building, still standing, to the next with mass rumbling(most likely just collapsing and not explosions) and people running like hell...

There is actually a new cache of videos released, this is one of them, check the guys channel for the others...

So in this video, it cuts the sound out right before it collaspes, then also is edited to skip to the point of it collapsing... Notice the penthouse in the top left section sticking above WTC 7. I have seen other footage from the videos released last month, of that penthouse collapsing in on WTC7 just before it fully collapses, yet this is cut out on this vid...

Isnt this evidence tampering????

Heres an interesting one for sure.

edit on 12-11-2010 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

I dont mind your opinion. Most people just want a new, real investigation. if may not be that our gov did it, but they're covering something up, and protecting somebody. that person, or people will be found out, hopefully before they die, cause theres a few people who would like to choke them.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by qisoa
I would think that in a city the size of New York that you would hear different types of sounds all the time. Couldn't an echo effect be generated rather easily from a number of different sources?

And at the risk of really throwing myself into the stoning pit...could a government-run conspiracy like this really be pulled off without substantial documentation coming to light? The government's history at keeping secrets is not spotless.

that some of that statement is typical assumption. you have no idea what it would take, and whether they would have documentation. what a lame excuse osers toss out there. i dont knoe how many people, mainly because ive never planned an attack, but to say it couldnt because someone would have said something is lame.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
first of all what makes this an FBI video? Second of all why should I trust the FBI suddenly releasing a video. Aside from not really showing much of anything, someone in the background asks "do you think the tower will collapse." Give me a break this video is edited in order to confuse the issue. A commenter on youtube also said the video cuts away and shows the people running. I'm thinking all these "new" videos are edited in order to create the illusion of the official story. if there ever was 'media manipulation' this is it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I didnt hear any explosions - sorry, not that i dont believe there werent any though - just that i cannot hear it in this video.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
every time i watch a 9/11 vid of the planes hitting the towers i get a chill down my spine like watching it for the first time, i dont think i can still comprehend the scale of the event! and the poor people killed! my heart goes out to them!!
the exact proplem is this should never of happened and the people who done it(imho the intelligence agency) should be brought to justice!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It is a FBI video, according to the International Center for 9/11 studies which made it available online, after a judicial fight against the NIST who detained it.

Edited? Maybe...But we should try to prove or disprove it, before making assumptions.

And we still have to proof or not the sound of the detonations.

What is your point of view, ATS members?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All I hear in the OP's video is the sort of rumbling I would expect.

If you have to strain your ears and debate whether you are hearing charges going off, then you aren't hearing them.

This is what a real cd sounds like :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I didn't hear any special explosion guesse you would have to point out any odd noises to me am I just too dumb to understand the significance or even hear a bomb exploding? Good footage though don't the people look like something straight out of a movie running and looking, this stuff was real people. If you don't think an airplane can do that to a building well i guesse some hard experimentation from terrorist prove otherwise just look what a plane crashed in the right place can do to a building this was a HUUUUGE freaking plane guys, not some toy tinker, or your local police helicopter

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join