It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's impossible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

i didn't read this before I posted or I would of pointed some facts out to you.

"Until 911 no engineer even thought of a single element past wind/rain/snow. "

Lie,lie,lie, yes engineers did after 1947 when a bomber hit the empire state please know what your talking about
small planes have hit 100's of builds and in NY with what happened in 1947 the engineers did know and think about it,

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by realeyes
That's right folks, I said impossible! Impossible to change the minds of people that believe that these buildings actually collapsed because of a plane crash and a fire. I just got into a very heated debate that almost ended up in a physical fight because someone who was there on 9/11 claimed that "I'm no scientist" and therefore I have no knowledge of the subject. But I'll assume he believes he does know what temperature steel melts and jet fuel burns because he was a cop in the NYPD and was there when it happened. I tell ya, we're fighting a losing battle trying to expose the truth. I've read the 9/11 report, watched countless hours of video, sifted through thousands of documents and these people won't even have an open mind about the myriad phenomenon that occurred that day. For things to happen the way the official story says, NY hit the lottery at least a dozen times in one day. How do you deal with blatant ignorance? I just got up and left.

Instead of arguing with the cop, did you ever consider THANKING HIM for putting his life on the line every day to make sure you can wallow in your "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" conspiracy stories in perfect comfort? I'm sorry for sounding belligerant, but Jeez, Louse, that NYPD cop almost certainly knows at least one fellow policeman who was killed on 9/11. How can he NOT become irate over this?

All reports agree the towers collapsed becuase of irregular thermal expansion of the steel exploiting an achilles heel within the design that noone knew was there, so when you say, "fires melted the steel" right away it means you only have the Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of 9/11 that Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, et al are foisting on people,. If there is disagreement with the NIST, FEMA, MIT, Perdue, etc reports (which, incidentally, DID come from scientists), fine, I can accept that, but don't be making up your own details to suit your own purpose and don't complain when you encounter someone who was actually there and can you on it.

If you're so emotionally attached to these conspiracy stories that you're willing to even argue with cops over it, this isn't being motivated to learn the truth about 9/11. It's motivated by a blind ideology to convert others into believing what you yourself believe regardless of what the truth is, and NYPD cops who most likely lost a colleague on 9/11 is a BAD BAD BAD place for you to be doing this.

I thought I'd stop by this forum tonight and see what's new. This thread interested me, and until this post, it seemed fairly reasonable.

This is the most shameful over all tactic of the official conspiracy theory marketers. To try and shame a person for voicing his legitimate concerns over the (literal) crime of the century, and all the obvious contradictions that have never been even addressed by the official conspiracy theory. Used to be that you jokers would use the "9/11 families" as guilt tools against anyone who questioned the OTC. Then it was the victims themselves - as if investigating a homicide disresepcts the murder victim somehow. This is the first time I've seen one of you flacks use dead cops as your baseball bat to break up a discussion about the 9/11 conspiracy.

Congratulations. You've hit the lowest in this post that I've ever seen any of you pukes go. USA! USA! USA!

I'd love to be on the other end of the tunnel when you emerge after kicking the bucket. Just to see the look of shock on your face. The screaming might end up being a bit much, but I'd put up with it to get to watch.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anythinggoes

Absolutely, its called blinking lights on the top now. grats

Sorry had to add, small aircraft and passenger jets are a bit of a stretch in imagination also.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Eavel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
This is the most shameful over all tactic of the official conspiracy theory marketers. To try and shame a person for voicing his legitimate concerns over the (literal) crime of the century, and all the obvious contradictions that have never been even addressed by the official conspiracy theory. Used to be that you jokers would use the "9/11 families" as guilt tools against anyone who questioned the OTC. Then it was the victims themselves - as if investigating a homicide disresepcts the murder victim somehow. This is the first time I've seen one of you flacks use dead cops as your baseball bat to break up a discussion about the 9/11 conspiracy.

Congratulations. You've hit the lowest in this post that I've ever seen any of you pukes go. USA! USA! USA!

Oh, good grief, out of all the horribly ignorant threads I've seen here, yours takes the cake. Dude, despite whatever Dylan Avery and Alex Jones are spoon feeding you, the fact is that outside of your conspiracy daydreams there's a very real world out there and it's populated by people who still live in pain from losing loved ones on 9/11. The OP was talking to a New York City police officer and the odds that he had a buddy who was killed on 9/11 are very, very good, so out of all the people you truthers could be trying to stir up trouble with over these goofball, "the gov't is out to murder us all" conspiracy stories, stirring it up with HIM is exceptionally bad taste.

I'm not waving any dead cop flags, you simpleton. I'm trying to explain to you that very real cops were killed on 9/11 and very real cops are still mourning for them, so these ridiculous conspiracy stories are still a very real touchy subject for these people. To people who lost family and friends on 9/11, it's an ongoing tragedy they have to live with day after day...and I know because I've talked to them...but to you conspiracy people, it's the punchline to a joke. Not even yesterday, one of you truthers accused all the people at ground zero (including cops exactly like this guy) of being accomplices to the coverup... and you genuinely wonder why the OP said it almost broke out into an argument? Why do I even need to point this out to you?

You know what's funny about this? I'm actually trying to warn you truthers that it's horribly bad behavior on your part exactly like this which is making your credibility suffer and you're such blind fanatics that you still don't get it. Heck, you're even starting an argument with me now becuase you can't even grasp why it's dangerous to be starting arguments with cops who lost friends on 9/11. I said it before and I'll say it again- your own worst enemies are yourselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Exactly!

That is why the problem is the engineering schools and all of the people with the DEGREES and CERTIFICATIONS who should have been explaining why it was IMPOSSIBLE years ago.

Why doesn't Richard Gage and his buddies talk about the distribution of steel in the towers? I have been to one of his dog and pony shows. Gage is a propagandist. He is not trying to get people to COMPREHEND this scientifically.

So as long as most SCIENTISTS remain silent we are stuck with this bull#. But it means they are helping to propagate ignorance to the next generation.

www.youtube.com...

9/11 is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st century.

psik

The video in your post is very very telling...The demonstration is using "crushable" pieces in between the heavy washers. Despite the scale of demonstration being exaggerated (36 inches higher or more, than stacked like the real floors "higher-floors" being dropped with the crushable pieces representing each floor) yet not all crushable pieces crushed. Please, have NIST explain this to me!

Ofcourse the reality is that the towers weren't built using crushable pieces, but tube in tube steel construction, and a central core structure using steel reinforced concrete atleast 2 feet thick. Concrete that BTW doesn't burn in a fire.
answers.yahoo.com...

Maybe the demonstrator was afraid that if he lit his crushable pieces on fire, all of his "floors" would get crushed? Fire would not have made a difference in this demonstration either.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Nathan-D
reply to post by realeyes

I think it says more about our education system than anything else and people's slavish, unquestionable trust in authority. Some people just aren't sufficiently educated to understand what near-freefall is, the conservation of momentum, or how a building can be blown to smithereens in mid-air due to gravity alone. Some would rather believe authority than trust their own eyes. Just yesterday someone told me that WTC7 looked nothing like a controlled demolition. In their efforts to bamboozle people NIST will lead them on a phantasmagorical trip around the universe and up the garden path until people's minds are exhausted and lost in bewilderment underneath the mountains of nonsensical, self-contradictory pseudoscience while the media will constantly drum it into their patsy heads that whoever questions the OS are nuts, until they emerge a pre-programmed zombie, who goes fourth into the world to repeat mindlessly and unremittingly the dogmas with which they have been brainwashed.

I agree, WTC 7 looked nothing like a controlled demolition. The building experienced unfought fires all day, It was leaning, creaking and bulging and all firefighters were pulled back from it. When it collapsed the penthouse fell in first , the roof line crumbled and then the rest of the building. There were no demolition detonations as in this case of a real cd :-

www.youtube.com...

While you are at it, perhaps you could try to argue the facts and cut out the moronic we truthers are so much superior to anyone else attitude. My observation on here is that truthers are frequently ignorant of basic facts and almost totally lacking critical faculties.

Nice link. The problem with that is that it's a bottom to top demolition. The towers on 9-11 were top to bottom. At the moment the basement erupts, the debris field spreads outward. Now review either tower 1 or 2 and watch the debris field spread outward. Text book demolition.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just look how bad that corner is in this video. I could see how the top of the tower started to tip over:

edit on 7-11-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"All reports agree the towers collapsed becuase of irregular thermal expansion of the steel exploiting an achilles heel within the design that noone knew was there, so when you say, "fires melted the steel" right away it means you only have the Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of 9/11 that Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, et al are foisting on people"

If you haven't noticed, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones and all the other phony clowns you are referring to are financed by people from your morally corrupt side of the fence. Their job is to intentionally detract attention away from the real perps by placing the blame on vague faceless entities such as Government, New World Order, Illuminati, Lucifer and probably even Wile E. Coyote. Hey, why not throw any crap against the wall and whatever sticks right?

One would think that even the proverbial Town Idiot would become wise to this obvious deception, let alone someone as intelligent as you. If we have to rely on those Bozos to get to the bottom of 9/11, we are truly doomed. So be my guest and feel free to continue bashing your lying two faced corrupt treasonous media boys, because they deserve it.

"This is the most shameful over all tactic of the official conspiracy theory marketers. To try and shame a person for voicing his legitimate concerns over the (literal) crime of the century, and all the obvious contradictions that have never been even addressed by the official conspiracy theory. This is the first time I've seen one of you flacks use dead cops as your baseball bat to break up a discussion about the 9/11 conspiracy."

Are you really surprised? Even the lowest of inbred maggots wouldn't be caught dead running interference and playing the role of apologist for a bunch of murderous criminal scum.
edit on 7-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: None of your business!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

It does not disprove any of your points, however: Your Statement, "I do not know a building that is coded and created to withstand the impact of any airliner. Until 911 no engineer even thought of a single element past wind/rain/snow."

Media claimed that the WTC had been engineered against airliners, of the day when the towers were dedicated, so they could not be structurally damaged. Not against the size of the airliners we have today.

Interesting to me, No one here ever mentions the scenario - as displayed in the "Lone Gunman," TV series, where the plane is radio controlled from the ground to be flown into the WTC as part of a more complicated government conspiracy. I suspect this show was changed into being a silly show and then canceled because of it displayed this scenario.

I also find your comment, "No team has been able to get anything concrete out to the mass media, and trust me, not all media employees are at gun point keeping the information flow from hitting your television. . ." interesting. In the run up to Iraq war I notice the media from each country seemed to emulate the drum beat from its own government, acting in concert with each other. So it is not just the US media that seems to part of -- a collaboration against the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I agree, WTC 7 looked nothing like a controlled demolition.

Thats all I or anyone with common sense needs to read about you to know your agenda.

No reasonable person with common sense, let alone expert in CD, can look at WTC7 and say it looks NOTHING like a CD. Even if there's no concrete 100% proof, if anything IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CD. Even the MEDIA commented that it did.

In fact, its so close to a CD that its almost impossible to tell otherwise.

those who say it doesn't, are either so far beyond being in touch with reality or disinfo agent shills.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyes

The paradigm that you are right and the other person is wrong is a very bad paradigm to have in place.

To almost get into a fight in regard to it is worse.

Open-mindedness means examining the evidence and making an informed conclusion but accepting the fact one could be wrong still.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They dont want to believe it. They want the gravvy train that is our western society to keep steaming on top and if to build the Afghanistan pipeline and get the oil in Iraq some guys had to be sacrified they did not really care about, then thats fine.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
keep the faith, you figured out it was a lie, so obviously it is possible. Some people just get too emotional and don't want to accept the possibility that there are real terrorists out there much scarier than some guy in a cave.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join