It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Show October 3 2010, 911 was an Inside Job.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
you must remember that everything is done for a reason, have you ever heard the saying that every joke has some truth to it, ty Seth for putting this in your show, maybe some children searched this on google after hearing it and are now being informed

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I hope not

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
It would not surprise me if this was him being honest and trying to get the word out.

Becuase he knows all eh!

Face it, the cleveland show is down the gurgler, and he wants to try and bounce it a bit.

Lol, if seth saying 911 was an inside job means it was an inside job in reality, then holy smokes, Santa and Jesus are still feuding according to trey and matt!

Sadam is Satans love bug in hell, and towels really do get bent!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

He also is a success business man so he walks a very tight rope and probably doesn't want to cause controversy that can get his show cancelled. So....every once in a while, he'll put in 9-11 references into the script. He's quite brilliant.

Hahahaha...

So, Aliens kept secretly in a CIA operatives house - 1, thats ok
Pedophile who actively chases kids - 2, thats ok
Gay lovers acting camp - 3, thats ok
Muslims are all terrorists - 4, thats ok
A sexual predator/date rapist - 5, thats ok
Pot smoking dog - 6, thats ok
Homicidal baby - 7, thats ok
CIA Genetic experiments turning operatives into koalas - 8, thats ok
Racist Step parents who hate the Jews - 9, thats ok
911 was an inside job - CANCEL HIS SHOW NAO!!!111

I get it... cheers !!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
While this incident may have been a random insert , there are other episodes which clearly portray 9/11 in a comical fashion .

Don't get me wrong , I love comedy as much as the next person , and I still enjoy MacFarlane's work but , I find it tasteless and shameful to equate comedy with 9/11 .

Especially after MacFarlane said 9/11 would never be used as comedy in his programs .

Other episodes with 9/11 referrence :

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Pretty sure this is a reference - guess it wasn't an inside job going by this

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
First of all, I applaud Family Guy/Cleveland Show's efforts. The reason it is thrown in at the end is because they want to get their voice heard but do not want to overstep the bounds. And remember, Family Guy was originally canceled because of the "Wish upon a Weinstein" episode poking fun at the Jews. Even though the commentaries of the episode says that a Rabbi told them that the show was not offensive in the least bit, the critics took the show off the air...only for it to become more popular and cause them to bring it back. So, did Seth McFarland purposely have his show canceled so it would become more popular, or did he simply benefit from being censored? Hopefully the show doesn't get canceled again, but if it does, that would only further give it credibility.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Eh, he can't top Trey and Matt of South Park.

South Park has to be the most relevant to terrestrial culture.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seems to me a perfect case of someone mocking someone and them not getting it. Its getting awkward to watch how truthers grasp at any chance to keep their cause going.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Seth is a smart man and is always on Bill Maher and although Bill is an OS believer that does not mean Seth is.

I think it was put in there on purpose and maybe to get the point across. He is too smart just to put it in there as a joke, he would have put it in there for a reason.

Cool and thanks for sharing.

Pred...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join