It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Show October 3 2010, 911 was an Inside Job.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i'd imagine its thrown in just to annoy fox.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is acartoon, each brush stroke and cell of animation is made seperately so nothing is just "tossed in" so to speak in a cartoon.

So it was intentional.

As for joke, it was not really funny and of course we noticed it because it ws so random and unexpected. That IS a comedic technique it draws our attention to it because we were not expcting it.

As an end of skit skit, notice the ensemble cast? At the end of a live recorded sitcom, often times the cast will line up ala SNL and do an ending like this. In Hollywood, live actors under a certain age are required to have a twin due to work laws.

Notice the TWINS in front of the cast?

That aspect ties in perfectly with the "joke" doesn't it? It was the forst thing I noticed. The dead body under a sheet, twin and a 911 comment?

I think someone had a very clear message to send.

Some may say why use a cartoon to send a message?

As artists we use our medium to share our message.

Thank you we missed the shows last night, great find.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Family Guy - Visiting Ground Zero

&

Family Guy - Undecided Voters

Heres some others...................

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
He shouldn't have said that.

"Watch for him to commit suicide in a future episode. Three shots to the back of the head".

How do you commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head not once...but 3 times..
edit on 4-10-2010 by Ghandi because: format

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

Exactly.

Second line (no extra charge.)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

Since this is a double post...

Many of the "suicides" you read about are not really suicides. Cleveland is at risk. If Seth is fearless, he would have Cleveland scheduling a flight to visit Ground Zero.

(I wouldn't)

edit on 4-10-2010 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe its in there to create a sense of ridicule. I find these cotroversial animated shows often paint people who arent 100% brainwashed in a ridiclous fashion. Like its a joke and those people deserve to be ridiculed.
I think 911 was an inside job is becoming something of a catch phrase, so if they mock it it will become a joke rather than something to be taken seriously. Kind of like a desensitizing...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

i was waiting for someone to question that '3 shots' comment. That was perfect!

What if he does go to GZ? Would seth be next? /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

ATS really needs a sarcasm font.

I catch h*ll all the time.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nice Flag & star

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Don't forget this Family Guy / 9-11 reference:

Tasteless... yet funny.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
While this incident may have been a random insert , there are other episodes which clearly portray 9/11 in a comical fashion .

Don't get me wrong , I love comedy as much as the next person , and I still enjoy MacFarlane's work but , I find it tasteless and shameful to equate comedy with 9/11 .

Especially after MacFarlane said 9/11 would never be used as comedy in his programs .

Other episodes with 9/11 referrence :

www.monstersandcritics.com...

I don't think there is/was any levity when he said that. So what it was on a comedy show?
Listen, Jay Leno, Dave Letterman, Steve Colbert, Jon Stewart and many others talk about 9-11 plenty of times.

Sept 11th 2001 is NOT a joke. It was an inside job. Who cares what venues (comedy or a soap-opera) help to get the word out?
You don't like it? I suggest you take it up with senior officials up in Washington then.

Bravo to Family Guy and the Cleveland Show!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It was just a joke. Plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ok fun is over now the 9/11 cartoon

Hollywood Knew About 911 THE BEST PART STARTS AT 9:45

edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You don't like it? I suggest you take it up with senior officials up in Washington then.

Why the sarcasm ? I simply stated that I find it tasteless and shameful when 9/11 is equated with comedy . There was nothing FUNNY about it .

This thread was centered around the work of Seth MacFarlane . I am well aware of the others you mentioned who insert their tasteless quips and jabs into the 9/11 tradegy . Why would I talk about Letterman or Leno , in a thread about MacFarlane ?

9/11 was not an inside job . You don't like it ? I suggest you PROVE otherwise .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

The "9/11 cartoon" is not a 9/11 cartoon at all . If anything , it should be titled "The '93 WTC Bombing Cartoon" , as the cartoon clearly depicts an explosion at the base of the tower , not planes flying into them .

The tower also falls over into the other one , just as the perps in '93 had hoped it would .

That video shows no relevance to 9/11 whatsoever .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I agree with you there.

Also, I'd wish some of these videos would leave all that music alone. and all the other videos. all we need is the clip, and I'd also think a link to the whole episode would be helpful. Get some full context in here.

Not trying to get on the person who linked the vids, I'm assuming you didn't put them together.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

ok if enybody can help me find this gijoe trailer plz that youtube has delete all of them

i have just some image

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
i'd imagine its thrown in just to annoy fox.

I wouldn't be surprised if Murdoch pays Macfarlane to make fun of Republicans and Christians just to have O'Reilly and Hannity defend them!

And to some twisted degree I think the promotion of bestiality (Brian), paedophilia (Herbert) and World Domination-evilness (Stewie) is part of the FOX agenda too!

Trust no one folks! Not even Family Guy although it's one of the BEST shows out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have no such ambitions!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join