It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Show October 3 2010, 911 was an Inside Job.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

On the October 3 2010 episode of The Cleveland Show, lead character Cleveland Brown clearly states on national, international television that 911 was an Inside Job.

here is the video:

Was this intended to be a joke, or is it a sign that people are abandoning the official story?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I personally thought it was a mixture of both. Throwing '9/11 was an inside job.' at the end was random and didn't have any relation to the show. Besides that i don't know what else i could say. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Joke methinks.

I don't like to read into this stuff. It probably was just a joke.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pretty clearly a joke, but it could also be that one of the writers is a truther with a sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

eh, this reminds me of the old kids in the hall sketch where an oscar winner, frantically running through who she'd like to thank inserts adolph hitler int he middle of her speech. i'm pretty sure i've seen similar jokes in older shows as well. i'm guessing this is a rip off of that old gag, just not executed as well.

edit on 4-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: found the video.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Seth MacFarlane is one of the greats. He always uses his shows to show the truth that's part of the reason I love his shows. It would not surprise me if this was him being honest and trying to get the word out.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im guessing since it is a comedy show, it should have been a joke, but it is very odd that it was just randomly tossed in there. Is a bit of a head scratchier isnt it. I didnt see the whole show, so I really have no idea of what the whole context of it was. Did it lean in that direction at all with any other kind of innuendos?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I dont know, i didn't see the show either. But the way it was said is definitely a head scratcher.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I watched the majority of the show, and it seemed like it was just randomly tossed in there at the end. Personally I sensed it as being a rather intentional injection, especially coupled with him cupping his hand, as if to say, Hey. Did you know....

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

I dont know, i didn't see the show either. But the way it was said is definitely a head scratcher.

Does this mean Julia Roberts is actually dead??? That sucks.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Seth MacFarlane is one of the greats. He always uses his shows to show the truth that's part of the reason I love his shows. It would not surprise me if this was him being honest and trying to get the word out.

Seth MacFarlane was also scheduled to fly on AA11 on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

i too saw it and found it odd.. was it a perrsonal belief by the creator? or just whimsicle cartoon talk..? i think it was personal... but seth is shady sometimes.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
He shouldn't have said that.

Watch for him to commit suicide in a future episode. Three shots to the back of the head.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

That's right! Seth has closer personal ties to the events on 9-11 than most.

Was this a random rambling? I don't think so. I think he threw that in when he did so he can always claim it was random if he finds too much pressure on him or.....if some of his Truster-fans turn on him.

He could've added anything at the end as a random after-thought like 'Michael is still alive' I clearly think Seth is attempting to get his position heard and out there! He uses 9-11 references quite a bit.

Maybe on the 10th year of this slaughter, all the people will realize 9-11 was staged as a preemptive means to get USA into the middle east for oils and drugs! Wake up. The truth can hurt but lies hurt more.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I didnt watch the show, but I think this is the joke here:

Watching football, I saw a few commercials hyping this episode because it was supposed to be "Live". They had it in quotes and the commercial was talking about "How do we do a cartoon live" blah blah blah.

Well there is always a concern with the executives when they do a live show that someone will say something they don't want them too.

SNL has had a few instances, the Kanye thing, Janet Jackson etc etc

It'd be almost too silly to think a cartoon would say something live they weren't supposed to.

And then bam.,..they throw in the Clevland, a cartoon, saying an "unpredictable" thing.

If this was a "normal" episode, I'd almost believe some Seth McFarlane conspiracy, but considering the whole "theme", I'd say its 100% a joke.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

wait what? he was supposed to? why didnt he? this is odd.. anyway to find that info? was he in the know?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I am going to see this episode when i can, but thanks for letting me know that it had no relation to the show and was just a random insert.

Also, good eye on the cupping of the hand. didn't notice it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

wait what? he was supposed to? why didnt he? this is odd.. anyway to find that info? was he in the know?

He was hungover from the night before! So best believe he's more 'into' 9-11 than many thought!
He also is a success business man so he walks a very tight rope and probably doesn't want to cause controversy that can get his show cancelled. So....every once in a while, he'll put in 9-11 references into the script. He's quite brilliant.

Seth MacFarlane is alive because he missed his flight on 9/11
dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
While this incident may have been a random insert , there are other episodes which clearly portray 9/11 in a comical fashion .

Don't get me wrong , I love comedy as much as the next person , and I still enjoy MacFarlane's work but , I find it tasteless and shameful to equate comedy with 9/11 .

Especially after MacFarlane said 9/11 would never be used as comedy in his programs .

Other episodes with 9/11 referrence :

www.monstersandcritics.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don't think that this is a sign that Seth knows anything we don't, or that any official variation of the story we've been told is forthcoming.

But I do think that Seth is a pretty smart cookie who could be of the mind that there's more to the story than what we've been told. He'd also be aware that sneaking in such a statement would cause a LOT of people, who otherwise wouldn't, to go to the Google and type "9/11 an inside job".

I think he's nudging people to think for themselves!

So, forget the whole ATS/Facebook drama... The influx of new people in the coming days will be courtesy of one Seth Mcfarlane, and a cartoon about a black man who drinks beers with a bear.

Ain't life grand!!!

edit on 10/4/10 by Hefficide because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join