It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One month before 26 October -12 November webbot prediction of a major global event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by john124

the so called hocus pocus astrology have been helping some presidents for a long time. I can say Washington, Coolidge, Jefferson, etc have used either Astrology or Numerology in the past. They even have a section of it in the library in the white house.

Is that along with the section on psychological disorders and religious fantasy?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Just a thing, astrology is not hocus pocus. Anybody who actually mind to research into it can tell you.
Apparently you didn't even care to research astrology to say such thing. That's a certainty.

Everyone's astrology beliefs are different, just like religious beliefs, hence are make-believe. That much is all that's certain, everything else is speculative, in-conclusive or explained by statistical probabilities.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Have to add statistics to your list of fantasy systems. Stats have to be the most easily manipulated item in the MSM and PTB argument. Just look at the jobs reports and the truth behind those trends. It's not even "hocus pocus" as you describe other systems as being - it's outright manipulation and lies.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Man, trust me I can tell it by your words, you didn't even read anything about astrology. You don't know anything about it. If you think is for crazy people the fool is you...
Makes me laugh what you say...There isn't fantasy, psychological disorders and magic in astrology. Get it?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You asking members to trust you

Although i do not buy the webbot or timewave you are single handed destroying all threads on them that you enter if we went by anything you said the world would have ended 100 times over.

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

The Web bot does not work that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Yeah, right. I'm as much expert as Evasius on Timewave Zero. And I never say the world its going to end since this is not what Timewave says...
Even Yellowstone eruption would never end the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Farts are like opinions, i think you have a good point but "Move along, nothing to see here" Suggests arrogance. Your opinion is important but not a Finale.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am not sure what to think of this, I suspect we are already on the downward trend of the second part of the recession.. The recent job and house price data... More QE for certain gov's and promise of more to come from others kinda spells the dire situation out quite clearly. But the dire nature of the situation we are in is still being clouded by politicians with fake hope, hope that the pain is near an end when it is only really just starting.

IMHO a point will come when they (the elite) can not hide the truth from the masses.. and to be honest i think that point is fast approaching.,

All in all It is not much of a prediction, but more along the lines that we are following a process.. the process will include a number of choices that will define how it all pans out for us, will they choose to release new tech to stimulate wealth creation, will they allow civil unrest to ferment removing the old order and replacing it anew, or will they select an external enemy redirect our attentions.

So any predictions that we are facing something dire, is a matter of fact... it's just not been decided by the PTB which door they'll choose to open first.
edit on 8/10/10 by thoughtsfull because: Cos

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think you know what i mean by that.

Do you remember this

Not random predictions
AUGUST 9 2010 , NEW 9/11 attacks
August 29 2010 huge quake and tsunamis disaster
September 2 2010 huge hurricane Usa will do damage similar to Katrina, but minor
Possible change of Pope in September or October 2010 but you still got a little time left on this one.
Israel to strike on September 22 2010

So what calculations did you use for these Not random predictions

I could go on but not going to you get the point and no you are no Evasius i enjoy reading his posts.

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Let's wait. It's only about 15-30 days.
They say "big tipping point", with "global consequences".
Of "a large magnitude"

Will it happen?
A war? A economic crash?
A natural disaster? CERN disaster?
The computer worm disaster?

If nothing happens it will be the second major failure of a webbot prediction (and many other small fails, despite some major and accurate hits like the 2008 economic meltdown)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is something like Katla blowing out.
Some major global consequences, but as usual webbot got it exagerated.

Remember October 2009 was supposed to be "Israeli mistake, the black goes around the world 7 times"
What happened in 2010: Icelandic volcano ash disrupt flights and ash goes around the world; Israel spreads worm that can be their serious mistake.

Maybe webbots are just wrong about the dates. Like it was for 911.

Based on astrology, I still think some economic collapse will occur by 2014. You might want to read it, in great detail in my blog. You will see that this is a prediction with some solid evidence.
Check here: www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

My bet now, goes for a Katla eruption, as I showed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-10-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Read your blog. IMO your predictions based on astrology, whatever the method, are sounder than the webbot. This thread was originally claiming some accuracy for webbot predictions. I contend that some of the possible events you predict could be manmade and therefore for a man to predict and then to cause is not a prediction but an act of manipulation and fear mongering.

It is extremely difficult these days to use traditional astrology because the heavenly order has been disturbed and time, the observance of change, no longer follows an expected path. Electricity, in all its' current forms and manifestations, falls under Uranus which includes also the dark side of mind manipulation. Heavenly signs are still, IMO, the best way to stay current but by direct observation whenever possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am neither a believer or sketic of the webbot. The bots were damn accurate on some predictions, and totally wrong in others.

Today is 25 October. What major events we have?

- Large scale uprising in France, continues
- Increased earthquake activity around the world
- Today an alert for an iminent major catastrophic eruption of volcano Merapi in Indonesia.
- Sunspot activity is moderate

Would Merapi be the 8-12 November world-changing event?
Maybe expecting for a French Revolution is too much.

We are 15 days away.
Webbots predict that a major event could start around tomorrow and become world-impacting in two weeks.

edit on 25-10-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I think you it's all a bunch of crap. Ever hear the saying "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while." That's what I feel like about predictions. If a prediction comes true, then it's just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know what it predicted xbox kinect launch! Global weight loss program!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Grimsvotn, an Icelandic volcano may be about to erupt.
Would this be the event in around 8 November?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
want some bad news? how about the deep horizon oil spill!!

Millions will starve! worldwide! the detergent plus the oil will be worldwide its just one ocean! currents move the water around , the SAME water!! it doesn't go anywhere, it comes around one way or another!
Millions will be displaced in Mexico, millions survive by fish from the gulf in Mexico, they don't say anything because they agreed not to make things worse!

We are screwed people! enormous areas in the bottom are covered with muck, everything died, it will get worse.

The tragedy here is that not even the web bot can understand the concept of CHAIN OF LIFE.
We are not independent of nature, we ARE IN it., I wouldn't # on my dinner table, they just did.

Coastal event, hmmm, strange, what could it mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It is possible if the event is to begin in the us and spread globally, one of two things:

1. The ramifications of the oil spill, causing massive winter storm by the shutting of the gulf stream (implausible)
2. The collapse of the U.S. Financial system, which would result in the collapse of the monetary system worldwide.
Considering the U.S. actually owes 200 trillion, I'm bagging for number two.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I heard Cliff High on a radio show say that there would be some sort of event the last week of Oct..He has got that right,could it be that what is going on now with the bombs from Yemen that might lead to a bigger event?Just a thought that I had..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I lost faith in the web bot two full years ago. They made a prediction about bloody horror and hyped it a whole lot. Nothing happened, and then they said much of the same in Feb 2009. After that didn't happen, I said screw them and basically stand by that sentiment. Just glad I never forked over the cash when I was being a bit gullible and naive to these kinda scams.

..all of that being said, I actually am a bit fearful that some sort of superbug is going to go viral and kill a lot of people. As for an exact date, I got nothing, I just feel like it's going to happen relatively soon (within 5 years) and it's going to take out a whole lot of us...especially the lower socio-economic in status, of course

edit on 1-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join