It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Holes in the towers too small to swallow wide-body 767s.
No plane debris on the ground below the impact holes.
No fuel burned below gashes of either tower (Figure 22).
No plane debris visible in the gashes, hanging out, nor outside any exit side.
Videos showing the same impossible physics, gliding smoothly at 500+ mph through the steel exterior and steel/concrete floors and stopping within a tenth of a second inside, suddenly destroying itself and vanishing with virtually all 3.1 million parts inside.
Virtually no airplane debris at any of the four alleged crash sites ("the cleanest crash sites in aviation history" except for evidence planted by government agents) and no time-change parts with serial numbers unique for each aircraft ever identified or proven.

As retired software engineer in the aerospace industry Joseph Keith says, "Every video that shows impact shows a plane flying through the tower wall the same way it flies through thin air: no cratering effect, no pushing parts of the building in, no crunching of the airframe as it hits resistance, no reaction from the heavy engines and hidden landing gear, no parts breaking off, no outer 30 feet of the wing breaking off, no bursting, shredding or bending of the wing," "No nothing." The videos are fake.
drjudywood.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by slugger9787 because: added text

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There are far too many personal videos of the strike on the South Tower, many at ground level looking up and all showing a large passenger type aircraft hit that tower. The major broadcasters had no transmissions from New York. WCBSTV2 and another W? station gave transmissions to Viacom as they had alternate generators. No doubt though that engineers in individual stations tinkered with the pictures as a presentation during broadcast. I suppose it's possible too that the picture quality also suffered in the sharing. Anything in addition to the 'plane strikes that might be responsible in bringing down the towers is open ended and is up for discussion, but large 'planes were definitely involved.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
66 flags and 46 stars.

Really?

Flags and stars are awarded for what reasons again?

Thirteen pages with an alarming number of believers.

Absolutely amazing...

This might be the best thing that could happen anymore. I think it's time to start over again.

edit on 9/19/2010 by Three_moons because: video issues

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
Thirteen pages with an alarming number of believers.

Three_moons,

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I unfortunately disagree with you.

I think it is inspirational to think that there are still a hefty amount of people in this forum who will look at ALL the evidence, especially considering the heavy amount of disinformation that has been present in this forum.

I think this thread is inspirational, because people are looking into a topic, speaking their mind, debating the issue, and drawing their OWN conclusions.

Cheers to open-minded, independent thinkers.

-Abe

*SNIP*

edit on 19/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal information.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

So... because some people don't believe real planes hit the towers - because apparently they are just that inhumane............. (Because it is inhumane to question what you are told, apparently)

It is somehow justifiable to pray for an asteroid to destroy the whole earth? What?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have to agree with PookztA, this is indeed a healthy discussion.

With regards to 'Bonez', it seems that you have a passion for you're understanding of the events of that day. I cannot fault that. However, appreciate that others also have a passion for what they believe.

A real fact = Nobody on this forum or behind blogs or youtube videos knows all the facts regarding the tragic events of that day.

If none of us know all the facts, none of us have the authority to be arrogant and dismissive about other people's opinions and beliefs.

Bonez, you have no real authority to harass posters who believe something that contradicts what you believe and throwing the 'it was debunked years ago, here's the links' type statement doesn't wash when again, none of the articles are authored by people who know all the facts...

"I challenge you're youtube video with my youtube video" is really groundless at the end of the day, it is down to how an individual perceives the 'evidence' when not all facts are accounted for.

All I see is Ignorance Vs Ignorance as the only authorities on what actually occured are the people responsible for the event, and I think it will be a cold day in hell before any of those choose to come forward.

The best we can hope for is a new investigation, in the unlikely situation where that is granted, do you really think we will not have yet more manipulation and denial?

All we have thus far is discussion and the more disussion into as many theories that have atleast some grounds for further investigation, the better.

An intelligent individual would not dismiss a theory when they do not have all the facts at hand.

Back to what I deem to be a healthy discussion.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

hi, life.....details would be appropriate.....you could tell how far and how long you saw......what direction, angle height.....color.....markings how you felt....thanks, i'm curious

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
You were right about the population of NY City in 2000---I underestimated from memory.
The population of New York City was actually 8,008,278 for the year 2000 according to the US Census.

Actually, the island of Manhattan swells to more like 13 million during the middle of a typical business day. Those numbers come from the Outer Boroughs, New Jersey, Westchester County, Long Island and Connecticut. At the time the planes hit, it's doubtful that many had quite made it into the city for the work day, though.

It was possible to see, of course, from well outside the city. We had plenty of witnesses from New Jersey and Brooklyn (I first saw them burning from the above ground section of the F-line of the subway from the Smith & 9th St and 4th Ave. stops). Paul McCartney said he was stranded on the tarmac at (I believe) LaGuardia Airport when he saw them, which is at the north end of Queens - quite far from the Towers. The Towers were visible over a very wide region, and I remember when driving north along the New Jersey Turnpike, they would first come into view a good 20 or 30 miles from the city, and were even over a sizable ridge-line in between the Turnpike and their location. The number of potential witnesses could be much, much higher even than 8 million.

edit on 9/20/2010 by LifeInDeath because: fixed quotes

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Thankfully we all have our own opinions and I certainly didn't expect you to agree with mine but thanks for replying. Some of my reasons for not agreeing are explained in your other thread. Not surprisingly, I don't see it as inspirational but rather as narrow minded, non self thinking individuals that hold on to illogical thoughts. I am looking at all the evidence and am an open minded individual but all of the information presented to me in addition to my ability to see information in its own light has led me to my decisions. I'll gladly retract my current view when I see information worthy of changing my mind. See your other previously mentioned thread for specific details.

It's interesting that you mention disinformation when I see you and your sources as the disinformation. To each their own. I don't think people are drawing their own conclusions though and that's my issue. People appear to see and hear them and accept them without thinking for themselves; that's my issue. Acceptance, instead of thinking for themselves. If I actually saw what I perceived to be more people thinking for themselves my previous reply probably would've been different, but that's not what I see. "Cheers to the open minded, independent thinkers" indeed, but we seem to disagree on what that definition actually is and that's the problem.

reply to post by TarzanBeta

Firstly, I never mentioned anything about praying for anything. So don't bring religion into this discussion either intentionally or unintentionally.

It's not solely about whether or not planes hit the towers but rather a greater issue with humanity not thinking for themselves, at least the way I see it. While writing what I did I was thinking about issues like this and certainly admit my post was rather cryptic and non descript. Extinction events are proven to happen and its something I often say in real life when I'm simply disgusted with issues in real life. It's something that certainly can be taken out of context here and I probably shouldn't have posted because of it but I did so I've tried to explain. In my mind, the world gets more screwed up every day with not much change in sight. Is there a reason it happens [extinction events] or just coincidence? I don't know but a start over of humanity, or whatever's next, isn't that far fetched of an option in my mind. Do we really have control over such an event anyway?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hopefully this link has not already been posted in discussions so far.

I think it clearly shows what transpired on the day. In the end, I think they needed to make sure it was a guaranteed hit. The planes method was too complex and fraught with potential error. Remember ladies and gentlemen there are people who have technology way beyond what our media have exposed us to.

The website posting this has freely given permission to pass this around.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

If none of us know all the facts, none of us have the authority to be arrogant and dismissive about other people's opinions and beliefs.

ummmm yes, there are facts that we know of that day. FOr one two boeing 757's smashed into the WTC 1 & 2 and all of a sudden a few hours later WTC 7 fell on its own. Plus we know the air quality on ground zero was bad with all the asbestos, thermite, and dust.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This thread is a HOAX.

I have just visited this site to see if the mods have marked it as such and I am sad to find that they have not.

Deny ignorance? What a ******* joke.

It goes to show that anyone can dream up a theory.

So I will post my evidence that a 300 foot wide pretzel brought down the towers in April 2001 (not September as the MSM would lead you to believe).

Classification is not censorship. Mark this thread as HOAX.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It just blos my mind that people stiil think 9/11 was an inside job. Seriously I love this site because of the different points of view about sooooo many different topics, but the one i dont get and really dont understand how people have the time to give up there serinity is this
God bless all who were lost on this date

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why would the moderators mark this thread as a hoax?

That would make the moderators appear "biased"

Just because half the members believe in UFO's and the other half doesn't, are they going to delete all the UFO threads?

There's no reason why we can't discuss this. It needs to be discussed. Discussing it does not make a person ignorant. It makes them curious.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To think after hundreds of hours of video proof from hundreds of different sources clearly and plainly show large jets hitting both towers that people who believe there is still a conspiracy after every known incident has been debunked must get their heads examined.....it is time to wake up and realize what happened, did happen exactly as we have seen it! Everything else is plainly a joke of ignorant people.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
Why would the moderators mark this thread as a hoax?

That would make the moderators appear "biased"

Just because half the members believe in UFO's and the other half doesn't, are they going to delete all the UFO threads?

There's no reason why we can't discuss this. It needs to be discussed. Discussing it does not make a person ignorant. It makes them curious.

The question of UFO's is open to discussion because there is no proof either way, true or false.

Planes hit the towers on 911. There is NOTHING to discuss.

The post that I had removed by moderators was specifically regarding the issue YOU have just raised, and it was removed. I said that I would post evidence that a 300ft pretzel was used in the attacks. The images I posted were genuine and they were removed. The post was removed in its entirety. It needed to be discussed but the moderators thought nothing of CENSORING my post. Why? Yeah... my point exactly... Fair and balanced? What nonsense and hypocrisy.

Anyone who believes that there is a discussion to be had regarding the FACT that planes hit the towers is either mentally ill or sinister in their intentions.

I challenge those that push these lies to stand before the parents of a dead victim and repeat this garbage. You would not last long in New York for sure. I challenge the moderator in question to answer for the hypocracy of deleting my post and leaving the lies in this thread intact.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You know what guys as truthers "United we stand divided we fall" should be considered at this point.
I would suggest we focus on WTC7 as a gateway to the truth of that day.
Just saying this debate makes us all get painted with the same crazy brush, by people that are learning about this for the first time.
I would urge the OP and those that support the theory to consider the reality of that. Unless your goal is for people to reject 9/11 truth as soon as they hear it. If not, consider what your advocating as first contact gateway information, to people that might be hearing this stuff for the first time.
I know what my reaction would be, if no other information was presented to me.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join