It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad and 9-11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ahh.. I see "Megaphone" is in full effect on this thread.

Info on Megaphone

Since when does "Mosad" and "Jew" go together? How can you be anti-semitic for critizizing Mosad?

I for one believe much more that the Mosad / Israeli government had something to do with 9/11 then a bunch of mountain boys from Afghanistan.

Does that make me a jew hater? Oh well then.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here a former Israeli minister details the whole business of trying to stifle the debate about the facts by using the phrases like "jew bashing" and
"anti semetism" and "jew hate".
If the facts would end the debate truthfully the Zioists would use the facts.
They use semantics instead.
That says it all.
Right from the horse's mouth.

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
It's the the standard tactic of calling someone "anti-Semitic," and its used to sabotage anyone who speaks out against the US government policy of supporting immoral and illegal Israeli policies which violate basic human rights. And as you can see, this person suggests using a new word for the same old trick.
Amy Goodman interviews a former Israeli minister and she helps expose this trick used against dissidents, the defamation tactic of calling people "anti-Semitic."

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

" Since when does "Mosad" and "Jew" go together? How can you be anti-semitic for critizizing Mosad? "

You make a valid point but , it will be lost to most everyone here .

If one equates 'jew' as a religious connotation , then my question would be : If one is anti-CIA does that make them anti-christian ?

Or , if one equates 'jew' with a race then , If one is anti-CIA , does that make them anti-(fill in your choice of race here from all of the races that constitute the American populace) ?

And , if one equates 'jew' as a nationality then , If one is anti-CIA , does that make them anti-American ?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Muslims have fundamentalist crazies.

Christians have fundamentalist crazies.

Jews have fundamentalist crazies.

The difference is that Muslim fundamentalist crazies don't run our country.

But Christian and Jewish crazy fundies too.

Remember George Bush saying he believed he was doing God's work? Not exactly a fundamentalist but still crazy.

The crazy Jews are Zionists. They're just as crazy as the crazy Muslims, except they utterly control Israel and lobby the hell out the US and our major media, and Hollywood. In other words they're not attacking us from caves, they're attacking us from positions of already-established power.

The dangerous thing about Zionists is they even brag publicly about being able to get away with pretty much whatever they want, just by using the Holocaust and "anti-semitism" to say their opponents are just racists. They are the biggest racists themselves, the Jew equivalent of a white supremacist.

All this is fine and dandy but I'll tell you what needs to happen.

The creation of Israel was a mistake. We can't undo what has been done, but we can put Israel on a leash already. They are literally off the chain over there, being driven by their Zionist leaders, orchestrating events like 9/11 and lobbying the hell out of our own leaders to get our industrial might to do what they want.

Forget Iran.

Invade Israel.

Israel is the real instigator and source of conflict, and the real violator of UN resolutions and the real illegal possessor of nuclear weapons.

Invade Israel.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Ahh.. I see "Megaphone" is in full effect on this thread.

Info on Megaphone

Wow.

Is there a version of this that's anti-Israeli?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join