It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad and 9-11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I watched this full video the other day and was struck by how much I disregarded the Mossad and 9-11

www.911missinglinks.com...

I heard or read "Mossad" about once but so quickly came reports about Bin Laden and Muslims, Islam, yada-da da- that my mind was focused there.

However I left this bookmarked and my Heavens!!!!!---what about all the government people who have dual citizenship, Israel and USA? Where would their loyalties lie? I tried to keep track, 45 at least, but the one who seems to have his finger in every pie is Michael Cherakoff (sp?) not to meantion Larry Silverstein.

Now I get it about the 4,000 Israelis not going to work that day, and the Israeli kiosks selling 'toys', the dancing Israelis in NJ who said they were there 'to document the event'

Btw, Chertakoff means 'Devil', according to this video.

The Israelis arrested on the GW bridge with explosives, and some others, apparently were held for 71 days, then quietly let go.

The P.A.T.R.I.O.T. (see below) ACT apparently had inserted that all Israelis would be immune from lawsuits.

--the video starts out with an incident, then I caught on with the second one, about the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, and as soon as LBJ, 1967, knew it was an Israeli attack, he called back the American troops---what the hell was that?

Help me out here. I am Canadian, so wonder why USA accompanied Israel through the Suez Canal to begin eye-balling Iran together.

P-rovidng
A-dvanced
T-echnologies to
R-eceive and
I-ntercept
O-perational
T-errorism

answers please?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

--the video starts out with an incident, then I caught on with the second one, about the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, and as soon as LBJ, 1967, knew it was an Israeli attack, he called back the American troops---what the hell was that?

Answer: TREASON

Here is a link, to a well-sourced website, which focuses on Israelis/zionists and 9/11.
theinfounderground.com...

Here a good list of people, who behaved suspiciously before, during or after 9/11.
www.whodidit.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the links guys.

I think that this atrocity was allowed to happen on American soil 100%.

Because it occurred on 911; National code for emergency. That's a hidden-in- your-face kick in the face by elected/appointed officials. It's a psychotic subliminal message to the masses.

There was no emergency, but one was created in order to further the enslavement agenda.

Until the masses can put 2+2 together, this subliminal psychoses of the masses will continue...

Now to further my research, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

answers please?

Anti-semetic garbage. Pay it no mind. Give it no heed.

There is a small but virulent anti-semetic strain that runs through much of Western Culture. It will poke out its ugly head from time to time whenever it sees a weakness in the fabric of rational thought to try and spread its poison.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

IMHO you are spouting aboout a onther drive by Jew bashing. Get an idea for yourself and stop bashing everyone for what effects you. I am trying to be PC here.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

sooo
how did the dancing Israelis who worked for a mossad front company know in advance this was going to happen, why were they celebrating and how come knowing all this ( it is all proven ) did they escape prosecution while whole countries of ISRAEL'S enemies who were innocent have been slaughtered.?

"anti semitism" is an epithet designed for cowards to hide behind.
don't look at the facts thats anti semitic

we know from Zionist quotes who really caused the Holocaust and ergo who was low enough to do 911...
"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

note the reference to slaughtering JEWISH children to create Israel.
"antimonsterism" should be the word
anti semitism, thats a laugh

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by hooper

sooo
how did the dancing Israelis who worked for a mossad front company know in advance this was going to happen, why were they celebrating and how come knowing all this ( it is all proven )

It's not. Look at that video that purports to be them admitting they were "documenting" the event. It's so suspect, so obviously edited (and so susceptible to mistranslation) that you'd have to be an idiot to believe it.

we know from Zionist quotes who really caused the Holocaust

Ah. You are an idiot.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
read the quotes
oh you like that?
here is more
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
I applaud the Jewish effort to stand against the child killing zionists...

insult me all you want it doesn't bother me
everyone can see thats the best you got against the provable truth

I LAUGH at you...so will the non zionist readers of this thread and the Jews against Zionism shake their heads sadly that they must be associated with the likes of you..because you give Jews a bad name

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

you liked that did ya?...here have some more..

On September 10, 2001, the Army School of Advanced Military Studies issued a report written by elite US army officers, which was made public just prior to 9/11. The report gave the following description for the Mossad: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." [Washington Times, 9/10/01]

www.real-debt-elimination.com...

hey remember the USS Liberty?
How Israel sank the Ship of it's ally so they could blame it on the Egyptians and got busted?
Israel straffed the life boats, which is considered amoungst sailors to be the lowest of the lowest, though not so low as being in bed with Hitler and causing a holocaust of children as the JEWISH quotes and links I have posted show

I guess you think those JEWS are idiots for telling the truth too?
thats Anti semitic isn't it?
you Anti Semite you.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
only a weak mind will beleive the official story

when the 2 planes struck the WTC
i said :
the USA is attacked .. but by who ?
when the 2 tower felt to the ground
i said : false flag to create.. new wars

you can even see the windows explosion going off 10 level from where its falling... this is a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

maybe if they didnt fell down i would have beleive it like others ATS members
this was their biggest mistake ...
they wanted to make the biggest hollywood stunt or what ...
they are not the aliens from independance day ..

at least in the movie .. the alien were more credible than what happened to the TWC towers

[edit on 7/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

yeah, I am sorry but this is another drive by Jew bashing from someone who can find no else to to blame without looking like a card carrying memebr of the KKK. Dude stop blaming Jews and ger an idwa that us reasonable. Bin Laden and his folks pulled this off. You know there is enough Muslim bashing so you want to draw the jews into it. Whats next for you and blaming.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Birddog26

where did I blame jews?
show me
I blame Zionists and support Jews and you say I blame jews
show me
and while you are at that refute the OP with some evidence

no it's "anti semitism" and "jew bashing"
deliberate playbook nonsense because you can't handle the evidence presented.

Again where do I blame Jews?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

sooo
how did the dancing Israelis who worked for a mossad front company know in advance this was going to happen, why were they celebrating and how come knowing all this ( it is all proven ) did they escape prosecution while whole countries of ISRAEL'S enemies who were innocent have been slaughtered.?

"anti semitism" is an epithet designed for cowards to hide behind.
don't look at the facts thats anti semitic

we know from Zionist quotes who really caused the Holocaust and ergo who was low enough to do 911...

I stand well proven. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well in Isreal, Zionism is more of a popular idea about self determination, much like be Democratic state as it appieis to the Constitution here in the US. Now seeing how Isreal is Jewish state when you say Zionist it applies to the Jew's of Isreal.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What about Christian Zionists or as the links from JewsagainstZionizm show in great detail
NAZI Zionists.
No Zionists are not always Jews that is proven.
by Jews
As the admitted Christion Zionist Haggee said:
Hitler was doing god's work for his assistance in creating Israel.

And you wonder why I am down on Zionists:
While supporting the Jews who defend against Zionizm, while being insulted by Zionists.

PS I also support all the JEWS in Israel who stand against Zionizm

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well it sure would be fun to get a better idea of which of those advising and participating in the US govt operation seem to think that there is a priority to establish a foriegn state with US taxpay funds.
IT'd seem that like potato chips once they started ignoring US national priority and security and full *snip* attention would be cause for some concern, regardless whatever country on the face of the earth, especially one that pushed us rather unkindly and unnecessarily into the front of the fight with the mooze over said foreign country in a needless fight to the death.
Any state unable to stand on it's own primarily requires a ORGAN DONOR and a BULLETSTOP to survive. Anyone want to volunteer themselves as total life support for an unthankful foreigner?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/10 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but what on earth does that mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is the trouble when someone, as happens all too often in trutherdom, opens a jew-bashing thread. The degree of bile, lies and hatred that often ensues is truly frightening. Like turning over a rock.

So Danbones, the jews are responsible for the holocaust ? Nothing to do with good old Adolph at all ! Btw, since when did the USS Liberty sink ? According to my information she went to Malta. Is that typical of the accuracy of your research ?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

This is the trouble when someone, as happens all too often in trutherdom, opens a jew-bashing thread. The degree of bile, lies and hatred that often ensues is truly frightening. Like turning over a rock.

So Danbones, the jews are responsible for the holocaust ? Nothing to do with good old Adolph at all ! Btw, since when did the USS Liberty sink ? According to my information she went to Malta. Is that typical of the accuracy of your research ?

QUITE RIGHT, Uss Liberty did not sink but NOT FOR THE LACK OF TRYING by izzy aircraft and torpedo boats that maintained the attack for about an hour, The rather large american flag flying was so shot full of holes that they risked their lives to put up another one, which suffered the same fate. Read the story written by survivors, including a jewish crewman/survivor, dont take partisan spin from anyone.

What do you call the idiot who sacrifices his own life for an ungrateful unsympathetic aquaintance? Why 'american', d'uh!!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anything having to do with the politics of Israel cannot be discussed for long without someone trotting out the "anti-semite" card. It's the atomic bomb of ad hominem arguments. I've been in a lot of threads discussing issues connected to Israel and it never fails to show up.

There is anti-semitism out there. Make no mistake about it. Some people need someone to bash. It makes them feel better about their own miserable selves. They create a "strawman" lower on the totem pole of life than they are. It's pathetic and dishonest but let's face it, a lot of people are like that.

Tossing the anti-semite card into every discussion of Israel though, is getting old.

In order for a Jewish State to survive in this world it will have to be an apartheidt state and will have to practice ethnic cleansing, which it has been doing.

I believe Jews deserve a homeland. I feel terrible about what happened to their people in the Nazi era. It was monstrous. Britain, France and the US and even cute as a button Canada share in the blame for not protecting Jews in Germany and not taking Jewish refugees when they had the opportunity. That was clear cut anti-semitism, in the classical formulation.

Read "The Sun Also Rises" by Ernest Hemingway, to see how casual and accepted "anti-semitism" was in the 1920's, even by stylish and nice people, who were anything but Nazis. And it is still around. No question about it.

I live in Toronto, in Jesse Jackson's slightly comical turn of phrase, the "hymietown" of Canada. I have had lots of Jewish friends, some Jewish enemies and have worked for one very smart Jew from New York. My family was very close to an ex-Jew (Unitarian) family when I was growing up.

I've seen anti-semitism. It very seldom appears in ATS threads but it does appear sometimes. I haven't seen it in this thread.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join