It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad and 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Then you haven't read it.

If you don't think that the poster above who considers Jews "responsible for the holocaust" isn't displaying anti-semitism then I'm not sure where your definition of the term might usefully begin.

Notice his techniques - selected quotes from fringe weirdos attributed as though they represented the main thrust of Israeli or Jewish thinking. I know that cherry-picking quotes is also a classic Truther tactic, but you need to contextualise this and ask why the above poster feels the need to grossly inflate his evidence.

Your comment about the accusation of anti-semitism being in some way a tactic to deflect discussion is also telling. There's no doubt that sometimes happens. But often one is no longer allowed to point out genuine, vile anti-semitism because accusations, whether baseless or not, always attract the criticism you apply.

Often the poster is "only discussing zionism" - indeed this is the person above's excuse. But read between the lines for a second. He's obviously an anti-semite.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I'm not saying that the person is or is not an anti-semite. Based on the quote from Ben Gurion and the interpretation of that quote I don't think it would be fair to call the poster an anti-semite. Although he/she might well be one.

It strikes me that the person is being overly simplistic about the holocaust and about the motivations for Ben Gurion's statement. I don't consider his statement to be evidence of a low fellow, or that the statement indicates that Jews are low enough to do 9/11.

I'm not sure what the poster means by "low". Does he mean "racially inferior", "morally inferior" as a people, or is he attributing underhanded or mean tactics to Ben Gurion and the Israeli Zionists?

Would the poster object to a Jew being a member of his country club? Or is he simply stating his suspicions and convictions, right or wrong, in the context of what he thinks is very questionable politics.

Incidentally Tricky, who do you think was responsible for the attack on the USS liberty? I think it was the Israelis. I think it was a low and underhanded stab in the back to an ally. I realize that these kinds of things are done in war, but war is a lowbrow activity anyway, I think.

It's like a festival of crime.

I wouldn't classify the poster you are referring to as an anti-semite. I don't think he has much respect for Israel though.

Isn't it true that some Jews, perhaps all Jews see Israel as a kind of "racial" talisman, to be preserved and kept secure, any attack on it to be in fact an attack on "all Jews" everywhere? If that is the case, then that would be tantamount to a redefinition of anti-semitism.

All who criticize Israel would be considered anti-semites, except those within the Jewish family.

If that is true I wish Israel would clarify the point through the media or perhaps a statement at the UN. It would let non-Jews know where they stand and do away with a lot of confusion in ATS threads.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In light of the new definition of anti-semitism: anyone who criticises Israel in any way is to be considered an anti-semite, since the Jewish state is considered unitary with the Jewish people, I think it is time to further refine concepts of anti-semitism.

I propose a new class of anti-semite and I hope the Israeli government will seriously consider making some sort of media or UN statement embracing this idea. This new class, for all intents and purposes would do away with all other classes of anti-semite.

The new class would be the situational anti-semite. In other words I would be an obvious example of an anti-semite in the situation of the attack on the USS Liberty.

However, in the case of breakthroughs by Israeli scientists in finding out the causes of colony collapse disorder, which I lauded, I might be considered an honorary Zionist.

One could thus be both an anti-semite on certain issues and a Zionist on other issues. That way, we would not be throwing the baby out with the bathwater in so many cases and could concentrate on the substance of issues, rather than labels.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
From my research, the Hijackers may have actually been Israeli commandos. The Hijackers were led by Daniel Lewin, a passenger the government claims was stabbed by one of the hijackers.

According to the FAA, Lewin was seated in business class in seat 9B, close to hijackers Mohammed Atta and Satam al Suqami (who was possibly seated behind him). It was first reported that he had been shot by al Suqami, which was later changed to being stabbed. According to Zero Hour, Lewin may have been stabbed in the throat.

Betty Ong, a stewardess on the plane, made a phone call out. Not only does she say that the 9B passenger shot the passenger in 10B, but she also claims the 9B passenger was leading the hijackings. Daniel Lewin was the passenger in 9B.

The government and Wikipedia would have us believe that he was a hero trying to overthrow the hijackers. In reality, he may have been the actual leader of the hijackings. Not to mention, Daniel Lewin was a member of a secret unit in the Israeli IDF, called Sayeret Matkal.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JFK4EVER

I've been looking into web info about Daniel Lewin. Very curious about where you got the idea that he might be one of the hijackers? It seems way off the wall to me. No-one would ever use a person like him for a suicidal attack on America. He's too smart, too valuable an asset.

But would someone try to get him into a situation he couldn't get out of for obscure reasons. Very possibly. The John O'Neill death at the WTC has a flavor of that. Maybe someone on the inside of the 9/11 plot decided not to warn him not to fly that day.

I don't see him as a terrorist, or even an Israeli MKUltra style dupe.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Birddog26

can you please grow a brain and realise we're on the same side.

9/11 was carried out by zionists that hide behind the jewish faith, that seek to create a new world order, its well documented. an ex pm of italy has said it was common knowledge in the intelligence community that 9/11 was carried out by the cia and mossad.

here's a video of jews speaking out against the zionists- www.abovetopsecret.com...

London protest against the threat zionism is to Judaism
www.youtube.com...

if you can't wake up and refuse to stop spouting absolute garbage you may as well take yourself to the vets and get put down, its the only answer for oxygen thieves that stick to moronic ideas like flys to #e.

do yourslef(and this isn't aimed just at you, everyone that shares your ideas on zionism being jewish and one of the same) a favour, wake up and stop being a mug and being part of the problem.

if you really think about things you'll realise that the elites set christianity and islam up to be 2 sides of the arguement/war with judaism in the middle. so then the zionists can play the sympathy card and hide behind the jewish faith. its all about divide and conquer.

what do you think is more important to the zionists, the mount or jews?

much love

WR

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I dont have any reason to disagree, although a real patriot would be willing to sacrifice himself for his tribe/nation if he knew his days were numbered, ie terminal cancer, and there was a high likelyhood to save his nation.
I dont hate anyone individually but I'm experienced enough that if one is not from your side, they are on their side.
Christianity with all its issues and history is the only faith that as a basic tenent directs that all are treated equally without prejudice, judgment or punishment by its true followers. The fact that this has been poorly done takes nothing away form the basic priniciples. Neither islum or judism or most major religions can make that claim in any substantive way. Christianity makes no claim for worldly govt or control, despite a history of monarchic apostasy, while the other two are at least significantly or completely about earthly priority in this life.
Point is true believers in their own tribal mythologies are not to be trusted in a system were inherent weakness of attempting to follow a christian doctrine even when based on historic monarchic imperialisms make it ripe for exploitation due to a basic lack of self preservation inherent in christian doctrine.
Pretty much christians and nominally christian based cultures are toast, fought over now only for resources to be salvaged by their otherwise resource poor or resource limited mideastern competitors. Feel free if you can, without resorting to superficial adolescent jingoism, prove me wrong if you wish

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew

Answer: TREASON

Here is a link, to a well-sourced website, which focuses on Israelis/zionists and 9/11.
theinfounderground.com...

Here a good list of people, who behaved suspiciously before, during or after 9/11.
www.whodidit.org...

George Tenet is Greek Orthodox, not Jewish. To state that he has Israeli Dual Citizenship seems like a stretch.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

answers please?

Anti-semetic garbage. Pay it no mind. Give it no heed.

There is a small but virulent anti-semetic strain that runs through much of Western Culture. It will poke out its ugly head from time to time whenever it sees a weakness in the fabric of rational thought to try and spread its poison.

Hear no evil, see no evil. You have encouraged ignorance. I can't believe you would play the "anti-semite" card so brazenly. All those dual citizens look like the wolves presiding over the hen house to me and I would say the same for any other nationalities in those positions whose countries foreign policy is aided so obviously...but it's Israel, so it is to be ignored?

You can't knock down all the info so you demonize the premise. Nice try.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No one seems to hate Jews or anyone more than Zionists.
But what do you think of those that were in league with Hitler, and who would sacrifice Jewish children to create Israel like the PM I quoted.

One of the jewsagainstzionism is on Rence tonight, a Rabbi Wiess, is pointing out:
Theodore Herzl the founder of Zionism, who detested Judaism, proudly announced in the papers that his son was not circumcised.
What an anti semite
He mentions the three oaths...which Have been broken by Zionists.
He says you were warned by the Allmighty.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
More and more, it appears that 9/11 was designed to point the guilty finger towards Zionists/Jews in order for the "anti-semite" and "Jew bashing" cards to be played to deflect allegations. Basically, like Oliver Stone said about the Holocaust, this setup prevents any honest discussion about historical events and promotes self-censorship.

One can argue that modern day laws in certain European countries which forbid anyone to doubt the official Holocaust story, are among the first laws in today's free society which prosecute individuals for the act of committing a thought crime.

Bickering over whether or not one ethnicity or religious group was responsible for 9/11 only plays into the perps' hands. Since the public was led to believe that religious zealotry was the lightning rod for 9/11, chances are this had nothing to do with it.

It is likely an operation along the scale of 9/11 requires the cooperation of individuals working together who come from more than one common background.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There is just so much fail in this thread it's unreal. I honestly don't know where to start.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Not really, the most basic concept is that agents of foreign nations, powers belief systems and foreign cultures have priorities and they are not by any measure those of their opposition.
There is no reality thinking foreign agents can be trusted much with competing agendas, if someone has their own allegiances they are not yours. This is basic human social fact.
Allies can only be trusted so far as their own agendas are not toxic to your own. Once you stop verifying their activities, you set yourself up for an *snip* as soon as your resources benefit their agenda.
Anyone thinking that any foreigners can be trusted need to examine their premises.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/10 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you gentiles.....but I find it very difficult to forget that Jewish physicists were largely responsible for the creation of the atomic, hydrogen and neutron bombs.

What does that mean to me by definition? Well, it means that if a group of high school chemistry students can figure out on the internet how to build a nuclear weapon, Israel has more than enough nukes to take care of business.

Does that impress the rest of the world? I think so. Point in fact, Germany builds a lot of Israels military components. I mean, talk about someone's former enemy conforming to the new status quo. At this very moment Israel has a German made diesel submarie with nuclear warheads sitting in the Persian Gulf, within striking range of Tehran.

To me, that's impressive.

Nobody likes to hear that they have enemies. While the truth stands that enemies make you stronger. IF everyone is your friend, you are prone to become fat and lazy.

As for the history books, methinks Israel has its own version of history books they use to teach their children. I get the feeling that Israel doesn't worry all that much about what version of history books the Iranians are using.

--------------

What do Al Capone, Lew Gehrig and Babe Ruth all have in common? They all used baseball bats.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Fail hardly at all. I believe the real reason the official story hasn't truly come out is because it would not only devastate the USA and their allies, but also the christian faith. I love though how some people who use the "anti-semetic" card are basically saying Jews get a free card in anything because of the holocaust.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
Anyone thinking that any foreigners can be trusted need to examine their premises.

I've had a look round my premises but couldn't find any foreigners. there was an asian bloke refilling the photocopier but he turned out to be from Dudley so I let him go.

Please advise what to do next.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Fail hardly at all. I believe the real reason the official story hasn't truly come out is because it would not only devastate the USA and their allies, but also the christian faith. I love though how some people who use the "anti-semetic" card are basically saying Jews get a free card in anything because of the holocaust.

What's "anti-semetic"? Why is it a card? Who's giving anyone a free card? I'm not sure you're engaging with the point here. I'm not sure anybody is.

No matter. If this is the best the jew haters can come up with then I'm not sure the chosen people have got a lot to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

This is the trouble when someone, as happens all too often in trutherdom, opens a jew-bashing thread. The degree of bile, lies and hatred that often ensues is truly frightening. Like turning over a rock.

So Danbones, the jews are responsible for the holocaust ? Nothing to do with good old Adolph at all ! Btw, since when did the USS Liberty sink ? According to my information she went to Malta. Is that typical of the accuracy of your research ?

It's not a jew bashing thread. Odd that you think any discussion of a connection between Israel, Zionists, the dancing Israelis, of dual citizenship Israelis, and 911 constitutes jew bashing.

He's asking legitimate questions which to date remain unanswered. Why are you so afraid of an open discussion of this subject?

Your minimizing of the gravity of the USS Liberty incident is telling. So what does it matter that the ship did not sink to the bottom of the Mediterranean? Thankfully it didn't and many of the sailors survived to tell the truth (to the extent they were allowed to speak).

Are you a jewish Zionist? Are we goyim among those millions who, in your eyes (if you're a jewish Zionist), are worth less than the dirt under one Israeli's fingernail?

Don't get me wrong. I currently have and have had many good Jewish friends. They are every one beautiful, intelligent, warm, caring people. Leaves me wondering what went wrong with those who share your attitude.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Israeli Zionists think they're really gods people and bringing on the end times... and people think IRAN is a threat?!?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I like this post so here's my two cents. I, on behalf of everyone on this thread, apologize to the Jews, for taking it the wrong way. When we say Israeli, we mean Israeli...not you Jews born somewhere else that don't act badly to other Palestinians, and join the fight against them. We mean ISRAELIS

Israelis (Hebrew: ישראלים‎, Israelim), are citizens or nationals of the modern state of Israel. Although Israel is considered a Jewish state, it is a multi-ethnic nation, home to people of different ethnic and national backgrounds, most numerously Jews, as well as smaller populations of Muslims, Christians, Arabs, Druze, Circassians, and others.

By the way...if we ever refer to Jews...we are talking about Zionist Jews.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by mr10k]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join