It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
reply to post by firepilot

ok i will,
there is an airport close to me and for this to be a flight path fit would be extremely lower. the plane cannot drop 30,000ft in the air to land so abruptly.

Ummm, how do I break it gently to you?

Those aircraft were flying to someplace else.. This can not be that hard to understand. Chemtrailers have mental blocks with the simplest of aviation concepts.

Aircraft have to overfly cities and airports as they are flying someplace. Just because you see aircraft overhead, does not mean they were using your location as a destination, and obviouly from that photo, they were enroute to some other place

Where do you chemtrail people get your wrongheaded ideas in regards to aviation?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

why are tests done from people i know living in the middle of nowhere that lately have these trails suddenly appearing and are being found full of poisons never before comprehended , including anthrax.

What? You are invited (as were the OP, who disappeared immediately, and his followers, but refuse to reply) to enlighten us.

What tests?
By whom?
What results compared to background, toxic, and normal?
From which people?
Living and working where?
What trails, and when?
What poisons?
What source of poison? (the air, the trails, the soil, the food, the water, every neighbor?)
What harm? (some "poisons" occur naturally and are excreted or harmless at concentration)

Most Importantly:
How do you tie some test results to airplanes?

Please make a connection, because the snippet does not.

deny ignorance!

jw

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

fallinstar....your answer there seems to be intentionally ignoring the information posted in your thread, here?? Why?

You have already indicated your location. I mentioned it, and provided a host of info for you, specific to your location...perhaps you missed it.

SO, here it is again. Please take the time to read, study and learn from it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"""I'm going with chemtrails,""" and some here go with contrails so as with everything around here at ATS, who knows.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

An you intentional ignored me when i told you i was self sufficient?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

ah i see thank you, still undecided. leaning towards contrails

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Nope....didn't ignore you; didn't think your comment needed a reply.

Apparently you thought it did.

So, happy for you. Lovely. Enjoy your "self-sufficiency".

Hope the "chemtrails" don't kill your chickens....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

An i hope they dont kill most of mankind!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's a bit of topic, like the last 2 Pages....

This thread becomes from me the:

"I like your picture, if you like mine" WTF?!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Hahahaha, hope the chemtrails dont kill your chickens! Thats quote of the day for me.

DCDAVECLARKE - why dont your try and support your delusional chemtrail argument with some facts? Oh I forgot, chemtrailers never can.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
how is it possible for the elites, that they don't get venomed themselves by chemtrails in the air. i mean....they gotta breathe the same stuff like we do right?

OR....they have clones walking on earth.the chemtrails don't have an effect on those clones. and the real, evil old men live in big bunkers 10 floors under the surface. they are waiting til we're all dead, and then they come out and rule the world.

another question is : who should they rule, when we are dead?

I tell you what.....the elites can be so rich because there are 7 billion people living on earth. there's the poor and the rich. there would be no rich when people in the third world would'nt starve. ...you know the connection, because you consider yourself "fighters for truth". haha...you chemtrail´believers are so ridiculous.

a business man (and the world is just a big business) is so not interested in a healthy planet earth. he needs the masses because he wants to sell his stuff. the elites want profit for a short term. nobody is interested in the fact that the world will go down in 100 years or something like that.

there's no big plan to wipe us all out. they need us to be rich and get more and more money. without us this would not be possible.

500 million people are not enough.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Tell me then how i can see an plane with a nice big trail after, then suddently the plane stops making the trail, and then start up again ? Fishy...it happens alot here in denmark, do they turn off their engines

Woofer

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Woofer

No. They don't turn off their engines.

In the case of the jet contrail (condensation trail) in the first image, the condensing cloud formed where the aircraft passed through a rising plume of moist warm air. The air on either side of the plume was not sufficiently moist to support the formation of an enduring cloud. As a result the contrail only remained visible in the warmth plume.

www.docweather.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woofer
Tell me then how i can see an plane with a nice big trail after, then suddently the plane stops making the trail, and then start up again ? Fishy...it happens alot here in denmark, do they turn off their engines

Woofer

In the same way that you can have a single cloud, then blue sky, then a cloud..Clouds are not just always a uniform single layer across they sky, they can be scattered too.

The atmosphere is not a uniform soup like object, air is constantly moving around, temperatures vary, and there can be updrafts, and or downdrafts too.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I really think that ATS is very entertaining...some of you should feel the same way. The last thing we need to worry about is chemtrails or the lack there of.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
reply to post by firepilot

ok i will,
there is an airport close to me and for this to be a flight path fit would be extremely lower. the plane cannot drop 30,000ft in the air to land so abruptly.

Watch me.
"OK, autopilot off (DING) power - flight idle, gear down, spoilers out, 75 degree bank, redline." Oh, and John, please hand me the "passenger cow birthing" checklist please."
You would be surprised how fast you can dump altitude in a 700,000 pound aircraft when you need to. Of course, it's not normal We usually start a descent about 100 miles out or so, so as not to cause screaming from the back.

You shoulda seen me in the F-4 when we were late for beer call. And talk about a chem trail. "OK, fuel dump on - 30 seconds - dump off - bump the AB - WHOOSH!! 2 1/2 miles of burning jet fuel. It would scare the hell out of the water buffalo.
And the F-4 smoke trail. It was like a big black hand in the sky pointing at you going, "Hey guys, yeah you guys with the 23 mm's. Go ahead and turn the radar off. You don't need it. I'm right here at the end of that big fat black line in the sky."

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I need help.

some guy on a german forum sent me this video :

Fallout

it's in german, but this is not the point. In my opinion you can see SNOW in the video.not some metallic fallout. they say, it's not snow.

can someone (who really has a clue) help me ? tell me what it is
.please.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

That video is up there with the rainbow lady video.

Yes it's snow.

Notice how it only 'sparkles' when it's in the sunlight?

That's what snow does.

[edit on 2/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thanks.

"Notice how it only 'sparkles' when it's in the sunlight? "

this is exactly their "proof" for this stuff not being snow.?!?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by Chadwickus

thanks.

"Notice how it only 'sparkles' when it's in the sunlight? "

this is exactly their "proof" for this stuff not being snow.?!?

Well, its par for the course for all the rest of their "PROOF", which is never what they intend to be

And somehow they still accuse everyone else of being "disinfo agents"

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join