It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of the Star is Wormwood

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks very much for your reply, but I still don't understand.

If this is Wormwood like the others are saying (2nd and 3rd trumpets), when did we have the 1st trumpet?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Wormwood, a plant that looks like the BP logo, which also resembles a star like everybody expected from the doom wormwood.

Beyond strangeness. S&F

All will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapient

If this is Wormwood like the others are saying (2nd and 3rd trumpets), when did we have the 1st trumpet?

I interpret things as I see them.

They may not be in any specific or logical order and may be subject to change.

An object may have hit the gulf, in the past, which formed oil deposits. We have tapped into said deposits which are now spewing into the sea.

The 1st and 2nd trumpet may have yet to sound and the third trumpet may have sounded in the anchient past, to herald in a past event; the meteor strike by the star named wormwood and the forming of the oil deposit that we have now tapped into.

I've always thought that it was possible that humanity was acutally more advanced sometime in the past and we are just now rediscovering what our ancesters already knew, but we were ignorant of.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

link   

Originally posted by sapient
reply to post by XXXN3O

I wont beat about the bush here and give you an answer when I dont have one.

Its not part of my walk to understand it. I use revelations as a guide for when the time is near. You would be best asking a scholar if possible or even better, studying the scripture yourself and asking for guidance as it states.

I dont have the answer as ive never asked for it, I dont feel a need to at the moment. If you feel a hunger to understand it, ive already told you how to get your answer.

Best way I can put it because I got all the answers I was looking for specifically.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

link   
The prophecies in Revelation are NOT

in their original order .

Grace run out?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
65 flags???

So the full layout of info here is... a vague (as usual) biblical referencing "wormwood" and making "1/3 of the waters turn bitter" I assume meaning to become poisonous. Then we have BP's logo which is alleged to resemble a portion of the wormwood plant from a certain perspective.

Objectively speaking, the BP logo looks exactly like a sunflower. And officially it's supposed to be a sunflower. It may slightly resemble a wormwood flower from a certain perspective, but it isn't a very good resemblance. It resembles hundreds of other species a lot better, and this is all ignoring the fact that it DOES look just like a sunflower.

The biblical ocean reference is shabby at best. 1/3 of the waters? The extent of damage is unknown, but it would need to get a LOT worse to even come close to threatening 1/3 of the world's oceans. That might happen but there's nothing to suggest it's going to, yet.

The Helios connection is even worse. Helios means sun. Their logo is a sunflower. This just strikes me as dishonest investigation. In order for it to work, you have to start by ignoring the most obvious explanation?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
jesus, talk about paranoia

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

65 flags???

the BP logo looks exactly like a sunflower

OK let's try it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c91375754a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Sunflower

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/295552447ecc.jpg[/atsimg]

Phenomium said it looks like a Protea

Originally posted by Phenomium

BP logo looks more like a Protea plant if you ask me.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Now compare the BP logo to the budding flower of the wormwood plant.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd854c3dfe9c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab5fc24ad901.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

That might be right. So who cares? I can't even find these pages in my book. I don't get it. Oh well. It's better that way so you don't have to jump to all the good parts no matter which way you go. I think the greatest thing that had happened was that this Jesus character ended up marrying Babylon after he burned down her house or nuked her city. Whatever you want to believe. It even says it at the end if you don't believe it then he will come back here and start slapping people around. Now there's an oil spill that looks like a wormwood flower. Should I be worried?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by WISHADOW]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

I think the greatest thing that had happened was that this Jesus character ended up marrying Babylon after he burned down her house or nuked her city.

Should I be worried?

Dunno should you be worried?

Revelation 9:20
The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

The scroll is taken at some point shortly after that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
The russian word for wormwood is "Chernyobel"

There are reports the oil may now contain natural radioactive elements.

"...And a third of the see turned to blood"

cnn just reported oil may now be 4.2 million gallons a day

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

I apologize for kinda going off-topic. But. You know. It's funny you all talking about this? Personally, I'm a writer in my spare-time. And I was at one point thinking of writing some sort of sci-fi novel whereas the plot involves stuff about the oil-slick. And the novel I was going to be writing is tied in with the video game, S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow Of Chernobyl. I swear it's just funny how things work. God sure does have a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

This:

Is not the flower.

You are making things up to fit your theory.

This is what the flowers look like:

This is what the leaves look like:

There is absolutely no resemblance to the BP logo.

None.

Zilch.

Nada.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Gasp! It looks like any number of flowering plants! It must be specifically Wormwood!

You're stretching way too much here. The "third of the oceans" stuff is interesting -- but this is just stupid.

No, it looks a lot more like wormwood than a large number of other budding plants. And it also looks sort of like a star. Skeptics frequently refuse to give credit where at least some is due, which is why I no longer consider myself a skeptic.

Most importantly, the interpreter who wrote down their vision could only work with names of plants that they knew about personally. So you can't go looking through the whole plant kingdom for the best fit. You have to work with a limited number of plants that could be realistically expected to be known about by the author.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This:

Is not the flower.

There is absolutely no resemblance to the BP logo.

None.

Zilch.

Nada.

Oh you're just sore because 1/3 of the people who responded to the thread agree with me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

This image better illustrates what I am talking about:

And the BP logo for comparison:

[edit on 20/6/10 by Chadwickus]

I'm not one for silly stuff like this, but I have to say you just reinforced the OP's claim. Look at the very top left and very bottom left illustrations in your image. The side views look almost exactly like what the BP logo looks like from the top, a wormwood flower. I must say, this is quite an interesting coincidence and I think the bible is a work of fiction.

[edit on 6/21/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Then a third of the people in this thread are idiots.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

is this supposed to make us believe in Revelations? as in, the christian religion?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

It's a cross section of the flower....

If the BP logo looked like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aa8d7dfe47e.png[/atsimg]

Then I'd concede that the theory would be half credible. (get it?)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Then a third of the people in this thread are idiots.

Your opinion

YOu are aware that 2/3rd's of people are stupid don't you?

Just saying

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df7baccc4a1e.gif[/atsimg]

BTW I believe that most of the people on ATS are smart. Maybe just not completely in agreement with all the facts yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

is this supposed to make us believe in Revelations? as in, the christian religion?

Uhhh no, it's not supposed to make you believe anything. Only you can do that.

It's really just a cross comparison of the BP logo and a biblical passage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join