It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OMG My names come out to 777 does this mean I really am God after all?

Jo

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well seeing as how 666 is the mark of trhe beast then it stands to reason that Nelson Mandela must be the devil.

He's prison number was 4 666 4.

Mmmmm....... I guesse Shaka Zulu was right when he made a prophecy saying " My brothers, the white man will always be your rulers and never will a black man ever rule these lands again, and this all because of your actions."

He said this just as he's half brother Dingaan stabbed him and murdered the greatest African leader and warrior to ever exist.

Oh well. There's a little bit of useless info for you all.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Sadly no, but on a good note, your are the bus I've been waiting for, for the past 3 hours!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I respect your opinion, but just think of how screwed we would be right now with out a computer. The media would be our main source of news, and as a result the NWOs plan would be carried out much more quicker, for the internet threw a curve ball in their plans. I don't know how the computer is the anti-christ, but currently it is the computer that is saving our asses! The internet is the voice of the people, and you tend to see more reality online. If it wasn't for the computer, a strong majority wouldn't know the real intentions of our world leaders. I think the computer is a blessing currently.......but its bound to backfire on us in the future.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helix
OMG USA is a satanistic country!!! Look at the evidence! 50 states * 13,32 = 666 OMG!!!....

Who honestly beleives in this 666 bullcrap?

actually 1776 divided by two is 888, which is jesus.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

777/6 =129.5 you must have fudged the result, god.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

777/6 =129.5 you must have fudged the result, god.

Hey, don't question God

777 ... 7+7+7=21 ... 2+1=3 ... 3 being the Trinity of the God head

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by feygan

Sadly no, but on a good note, your are the bus I've been waiting for, for the past 3 hours!!!!!!

lol ... it's not easy being both Human and God ya know

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris

Revelation 13:16-18 states,

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

C'mon, revalations isn't considered prophesy by serious biblical scholars... Most agree that the Book Revalation, was written specifically to give hope for the future for persecuted christians that were being fed to lions... and nothing more... all these people constantly screaming about The "signs! the signs" are just buying into the hysteria fat cat evangelists use to sell there brand of religon to make their next lexus payment...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Great, now all that's left is to do it in french, japanese, german, spanish, and ancient Hebrew.

Oh, computers contain microprocessors, can you get that to work?

Edit: Wait, my god! You ARE USING THE COMPUTER! EEEK!

You've touched the beast, all that is left now is to relinquish your sins and take the honorable way out, buddy.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Viendin]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru

Originally posted by Rogue Chris

Revelation 13:16-18 states,

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

C'mon, revalations isn't considered prophesy by serious biblical scholars... Most agree that the Book Revalation, was written specifically to give hope for the future for persecuted christians that were being fed to lions... and nothing more... all these people constantly screaming about The "signs! the signs" are just buying into the hysteria fat cat evangelists use to sell there brand of religon to make their next lexus payment...

EXACTLY!!! Your Correct in your assumptions sire! Nero was the Antichrist of that time, during the time when the Romans threw Xians to Lions for lunch. People seem to think the book of Revelation relates to 'The End' which is never ending. It's always tomorrow or next week or next year. People are near sighted thats all. But hey, some people love fantasizing so i say let them, whatever makes you happy

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
this is stupid. what about all the other languages in the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grouch
this is stupid. what about all the other languages in the world.

The Majority Rules

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I always presumed the mark of the beast would be human microchip implanting.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
from rogue chris>

If you take the multiples of 6 down the alphabet, A=6, B=12, C=18 etc... add up the multiples from the word computer. It equals 666. This is no coincidence

This sounds more like numerology crap to me.
I did numerology one time where I took the names
of people I knew .
I wrote them down and then I added up the numerical
value of the letters in their names.
By this I could determine what kind of person they were
or what their capabilities might be.

This in my opinion is in the same category as horoscopes,
astrology,fortunetelling and all that occult nonsense.
One can take someone's name and by calculating the
numerical values can easily come up with a 666.
In my opinion there must be thousands or millions
of people whose names add up to that 3 digit six
number.

So based on this how many potential antichrists do we
have out there?
So the numerical values in the word computer add up
to 666?
You're right this is no coincidence.
It's sheer baloney!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Groups of men will not stop until they make the propechy of their religion come true, even if they themselves become known as beasts..

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well for something copletly useles my birthday in two years will be 06.06.06 maybe i'm the beast.

DAR

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Beast of the Apocalypse: 666
A gigantic self-programming computer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One will need the number of the Beast to buy and sell

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sorceries = 666

Necromancy=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Insanity=666

Witchcraft=666

Mark of Beast=666

Illusion=666

Book of the Dead= 666

Son of Sin = 666

A Perdition = 666

Lustful=666

Monetary=666

Computer=666

Calculation=666

golden arches, kissinger, CONTRAILS, and vaccination all also = 666.

here are more 'coincidences'.....
www.freewebs.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
666 potatoes
666 museums
666 bathrooms
666 newlywed
666 closeness
666 buttocks
666 housewife
666 hilltops
666 tornadoes
666 skylight
666 wrinkles
666 pictures
666 somewhere
666 opinions
666 nutshell
666 rickshaws
666 appetites

The problem here is that when people look up 666 Gematria they usually find occult websites that tend to only show words like Necromancy, Witchcraft, and Mark of Beast because they sound scary and evil. However, most of the time these sites never show that there are literally hundreds if not thousands of common words that also add up to 666 like bathrooms, skylight, potatoes, or housewife. People who want 666 Gematria to be true deliberately select only the words that work in this system and fit the propaganda and �conveniently� leave out all of the rest that do not fit into their conclusion.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by zerotime]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join