It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know if the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is really a Mason but i have to admit, the possibility that he could be an accomplice of Rome, who could have for secret mandate, to lead our world into a WW3, which will then force, a New World Order into a post World War Chaos scenario, is a probability that we should, in my opinion, consider very seriously !

In regards of the Religion of Freemasonry, some of the Masonic Temples (churches), have a really Nice Roman architecture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63e914dde63d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
I don't know if the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is really a Mason but i have to admit, the possibility that he could be an accomplice of Rome, who could have for secret mandate, to lead our world into a WW3, which will then force, a New World Order into a post World War Chaos scenario, is a probability that we should, in my opinion, consider very seriously !

This is a highly likely scenario. Particularly given his recent outreach to the Pope to form an alliance. I think he is on the outside looking in, and now likes what he sees and wants in.

Originally posted by Isaacland
In regards of the Religion of Freemasonry, some of the Masonic Temples (churches), have a really Nice Roman architecture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63e914dde63d.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep, architecture is featured prominent in our ritual work. It is modelled off of stone masons after all.

"Freemasonry, a beautiful system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols,
its principles are the principles of brotherly love.
its ethics are the ethics of pure religion.
its doctrines, the doctrines of exalted benevolence
It encourages all that is good, kind, and charitable
and reproves all that is vicious, cruel, and oppressive."

From memory - NC Bahnson Manual

What if there was a society that taught against the Empire? What if there was a society that taught to love all despite worldly beliefs?

What would you do to disband such a society in a democratic republic, if you WERE the Empire?

Freemasons are put to death in Iran, it is forbidden. Freemasons were put to death in Nazi Germany. It was forbidden. Freemasons are put to death all over the world. It is a society which is hated and despised by tyrannts.

Ever wonder why?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know what could really be the link between them all but those pictures of the most powerful leaders doing all the same hand sign is, in my opinion, troubling and very interesting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e59c70b0716e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

After reading that fluff, I Believe you would be interested in this....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have participated in a thread with IAMIAM

And his responses are typical of a Freemason:
Completely manic

This type of discourse leads to confusion and then he finishes with an offering of love

And interspersed in his comments is playful self-deprecation
That makes the life of a Freemason seem as though it is nothing
But fundraisers and pancake breakfasts

Oh HOW DROLL
if Freemasonry is so dad gum boooooring then why all the members with connections to the aristocracy
especially when one considers that nearly ALL of the people of prestige in the world
are somehow associated with secret fraternal orders
who ALL get their marching orders from ROME

don't worry IAMIAM I will answer that for you

SECRECY
that is what they desire

secrecy from everyone including you
unless that is you are a high level Freemason spouting disinformation
(which I doubt)
My money is that you are simply not in the clique

you see it is the FRAMEWORK of the secret society that is appealing and serves the wishes of the Caesar and the Council of 8
Allowing those who serve the people of America to obtain membership in a SECRET society
That engages in blood oaths
That you swear to honor until your dying day
That you hold above your duty as an American

Is nothing short of TREASON

Freemasonry and the many secret fraternal orders that are set up to mimic the design of Freemasonry are all the civilian military branch of the Roman Empire

Why in the world are you so adamant about spreading "love"
It seems as though you are overcompensating for some serious hatred
For the rest of us "useless eaters"

I feel your anger and it is hidden by your false portrayal of love and universal brotherhood

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I have participated in a thread with IAMIAM

And his responses are typical of a Freemason:
Completely manic

Thank you my friend.

This type of discourse leads to confusion and then he finishes with an offering of love

The confusion comes from you my friend. I have always clarified any point someone was left with confusion on. What I cannot do is change someones mind from within to remove the confusion. Thus, if an answer is rejected the confusion left behind is one's own choice.

And interspersed in his comments is playful self-deprecation
That makes the life of a Freemason seem as though it is nothing
But fundraisers and pancake breakfasts

Oh HOW DROLL

I am sorry things aren't as sinister as you were hoping. I know it's hard to believe that men gather out of a sincere desire to perform charity in their communities, but it does happen whether you believe it or not. I cannot help that you find that as droll.

if Freemasonry is so dad gum boooooring then why all the members with connections to the aristocracy
especially when one considers that nearly ALL of the people of prestige in the world
are somehow associated with secret fraternal orders
who ALL get their marching orders from ROME

You do not accept the answers one provides to you. You have not joined to see how it works for yourself. So, why not relieve yourself of this anguish and just stop asking questions and instead, be content to chase the demons in your head.

don't worry IAMIAM I will answer that for you

Par for course.

SECRECY
that is what they desire

Ok you got us. I do not even exist. That is how secret we are. This is just an allusion. When you awake from your dementia, this will all seem like a dream.

secrecy from everyone including you
unless that is you are a high level Freemason spouting disinformation
(which I doubt)
My money is that you are simply not in the clique

Okey dokey.

you see it is the FRAMEWORK of the secret society that is appealing and serves the wishes of the Caesar and the Council of 8
Allowing those who serve the people of America to obtain membership in a SECRET society
That engages in blood oaths
That you swear to honor until your dying day
That you hold above your duty as an American

No my friend. You are confusing your own vision with mine here.

Is nothing short of TREASON

Then do your patriotic duty and bring charges.

Freemasonry and the many secret fraternal orders that are set up to mimic the design of Freemasonry are all the civilian military branch of the Roman Empire

If Freemasonry is a military branch, they may want to do something about the age of their soldiers. Have you seen the average age of Freemasons these days? Kinda hard to handle an assault rifle with a cane on one hand.

Why in the world are you so adamant about spreading "love"
It seems as though you are overcompensating for some serious hatred
For the rest of us "useless eaters"

Ok, finally a sensible question.

Yes I am trying to compensate for an over-abundance of hate in this world.
I do it because it is my duty from God.
I do it because it is the last testament of Jesus Christ.
I do it because it is the charge of a Freemason.
I do it because my own heart demands it.

I do not see useless eaters in this world. I see Brothers and Sisters who have been placed into an unjust system which forces an organism designed to co-create for survival to have to compete instead. This causes unnecessary pain and hardship. This pain and hardship leads to hate, anger, and destruction. Thus, I am doing my small part to topple the system of competition, and build a new one of co-creation. My part is small, but it is better than chasing demons which exist only in my head. The real demons exist in the mind of every Man who chooses to hate, instead of choosing to love.

I feel your anger and it is hidden by your false portrayal of love and universal brotherhood

Do not project your thoughts onto others my friend. Confront them and over come them. I have offered no one anything more than a hand in friendship and my unconditional love. I continue to offer those things to even those who suspect me for something I am not.

There IS a secret society hell bent on domination. It is in place to subjugate the populace into a system where by it's favor must be won in order to rise in the ranks from slave to semi-free man. At each step you are constantly watched and surveyed for your compliance to the system. Any misstep and you go back down the pyramid. This secret society is NOT Freemasonry. You have been lead to believe it is. Continue down that line of thought if you wish. It will only continue to distract you from your real masters, thereby keeping you a blind slave rebelling against a false master, while happily feeding your true master with your own supplication.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wow! One hell of a read! Fascinating and informative and you had me enthralled till the very end when it ended in supposition and blame without proof. Israel ruled by a papal Rothchild legacy? WTF? And if modern "Rome". is guiding world affairs, to what end and what proof is there of any of this?

Fascinating till the end when it all comes apart. Would have been better without you last chapter and left as history lesson.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wow! One hell of a read! Fascinating and informative and you had me enthralled till the very end when it ended in supposition and blame without proof. Israel ruled by a papal Rothchild legacy? WTF? And if modern "Rome". is guiding world affairs, to what end and what proof is there of any of this?

Fascinating till the end when it all comes apart. Would have been better without you last chapter and left as history lesson.

The truth is the evidence is all around you, in a countless number of things that sometimes whisper and sometimes scream Rome.

The circumstantial evidence is in fact so overwhelming that you would literally simply have to want it to not be true not to more carefully consider these things.

Yet, dogma prevails and in reality, what makes you believe the things you most often do, is not because there is any evidence for them, but they have been drummed into you constantly from the moment of birth.

It is these dogmas now that become like a safety net, a safety net for the powers that be, that have so long conditioned society for that very reason, to be dismissive of higher and hidden truths and to then question them in what in all reality is the face of the obvious.

Of course this strategy you are employing, of starting out by being flattering and complimentary only to dismiss it all with questions you could easily find the answers to if you had the courage and dared is something 'typical' for a certain type of poster, who for one reason or another is inclined to embrace dogma and the status quo.

Motives vary from person to person, but no matter how little someone says, they usually will end up revealing what they really mean and where they are really coming from.

In your case it simply has to do with your own romanticized versions of Israel.

Israel remains as much a fable today embellished with not just a whole host of untruths, but also omits a whole host of unpleasant truths.

I remain absolutely convinced of this conspiracy and uncover more evidence of it every day.

In fact with 2,000 plus years of evidence accumulating out there, it's hard not to uncover more evidence each day.

While many posters sincerity remains to be an issue, I highly urge those that are sincerely trying to better understand the nature of our world, come to terms with it, and make their own marks on it, to dilligently do their own research and show the kind of courage so many have, in facing the truth.

It will set you free.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Typical to a certain type of poster? How terribly condescending. So unless i agree with your opinion im "one of those"? I only questioned your suppositions, not your motives or your intelligence. If your circumstantial evidence is overwhelming, why not back it up with some real evidence. There is a reason circumstantial evidence is not permitted in a court of law, because it is just that, circumstantial.

I also find it interesting that you seem to think i have a "romanticized" view towards Israel, whatever that might mean. I view it as a country, just like any other. They have problems like any other, and defend their personal interests, like any other. They are surrounded by Arab countries who want their blood and defend themselves as such. A countries greatest priority is the protection of its citizens. I see them doing nothing out of the ordinary. Perhaps if you took my first post as and draw conclusions that i am "one of those" i can do the same and assume you are "one of those" that blame Jews for all the worlds problems? Seems fair. Oh im sorry, "Zionists".

And thank YOU for reading!

edit on 20-10-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Laugh out loud, as I said, people will eventually end up telling you everything.

Hint if you don’t throw in the ‘surrounded by hostile Arab countries, it’s not quite so telling and obvious.

Yet it would appear your own knowledge of the modern day state of Israel’s history is very lacking as obviously the Balfour Declaration of 1918 was personally addressed to Lord Rothschild promising him and the Zionist Congress land in Turkish occupied Palestine for the purpose of a Jewish/Zionist Homeland.

When one further then ponders the fact that the Knesset itself and many other Israeli Government Buildings were funded and built by Rothschild with the plaques on them to attest to it, then I really do have to consider the source when someone attempts to make light of Rothschild’s attachment and connection to the modern day state of Israel.

It either shows a lack of knowledge about history, or a political agenda.

Yet Israel is only a tool of Rome, as the Rothschild families too have long been tools of Rome.

So as I said previously I urge brave people to do their own research and begin to learn all these things that are either kept quiet, hardly spoke of, or made to seem inconsequential by people with political or religious agendas.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok, so what you are saying is they are NOT surrounded by hostile Arab countries? I didnt realize i had to have a politicial agenda to make a statement like that. I stand corrected, of course they are not hostile! Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, and Iran who funds the above mentioned parties sit about every Sunday with the Israelis, hold hands and singing Kumbaya! Best of friends indeed! Im not defending everything the Israelis do, they have theirs moments, but to place blame souly on them and no one else in the region is delusional.

And heaven forbid that they should have plaques and statues and other such objects commemorating a founding father! The gall!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
IAMIAM quoted masonic texts, here is some interesting ones i found.

'' Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it ... So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5]

"The Blue Degrees (the Blue Lodge degrees) are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them ." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819; Emphasis added]

Masons who have only gone as far as the Blue Lodge may not be familiar with Albert Pike. Pike was Sovereign Grand Commander of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite from 1859 to 1891, thirty-two years, a man authoritative within Freemasonry. Pike was also an Arkansas newspaperman, poet, soldier, philosopher, and visionary. He was the only Confederate solder ever to be honored with a statue, erected by the Freemasons, in Washington, D.C., at Judiciary Square. The United States also honors him with the Albert Pike Highway, which runs from Hot Springs, Arkansas to Colorado Springs, Colorado, more than nine hundred miles. His imposing home, now a museum, and the Albert Pike Memorial Temple, are two of the most prominent features of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas.

The British Empire seems to have alot of masonic influence as well. Are all major coorporations and powerful countries infiltrated, to help Rome control them all?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is no more debate, I AM right, you are all wrong.... if you do not like the facts of life, take it up with the Unicorn!

FREE MASONS' Masters are the "evil" rome depicted by this entirely misleading thread,it's centre lies in zionist London .... the Vatican is a whole other issue. If any of you know anything about the Bible's New Testament, you know that Joseph and Mary reported for the census, hence they and Jesus were in fact Roman Citizens.
Now this "he is not, he is not" character can type the words love, brother and Jesus, that is clear, however the stench of the rest of his spewing reminds me of the author of this web page...
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

As far as anyone indicating that the pope wags the Rothschilds?

"But it was not the Secret Empire banks which suffered the big losses. It was the depositors and stockholders of all the banks swindled. Any losses were deducted against taxes, swindling the taxpayers. And the Vatican later agreed to pay $250 million in exchange for being released from any culpability by the world banking system, which, of course, was paid by the humble, faithful flock. . . the looting of the Vatican Bank . . . could not have been carried out without the co-operation of the international bankers. . ." (Cushman Cunningham, The Secret Empire, p. 317, 586). "

"Researcher Eustice Mullins writes that the Rothschilds took over all the financial operations of the worldwide Catholic Church in 1823 (The Curse of Canaan, p.125). Today the large banking and financial business of the Catholic Church is an extensive system interlocked with the Rothschilds and the rest of the International Banking system. The great wealth of the Russian Czars was entrusted to the Rothschilds, $35 million with the Rothschild's of England, and $80 million in the Rothschild's Paris bank. The Rothschilds financed the Russian Revolution which confiscated vast portions of the Orthodox Church's wealth. They have been able to prevent (due to their power) the legitimate heirs of the Czars fortune to withdraw a penny of the millions deposited in a variety of their banks. The Mountbattans, who are related to the Rothschilds, led the court battles to prevent the claimants from withdrawing any of the fortune. In other words, the money they invested in the Russian Revolution, was not only paid back directly by the Bolshevists in millions of dollar of gold, but by grabbing the huge deposits of the Czars' wealth, the Rothschilds gained what is now worth over $50 Billions (Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, p.5)."

""A number of rich Catholics undertook to organize a competitor bank to rival the Rothschild power. . . sometime about 1830. The Rothschilds crushed it. The Jewish Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 497)"

www.romancatholicimperialst.com...
"""In response to a question, Paul said he has never said Social Security is unconstitutional. Conway said Paul was not telling the truth."""

Again I post to you undeserving, stubborn, and God Less people....
www.legislation.gov.uk...

I repeat, if you don't like FACTS, keep spreading manure through these types of sites and/or Talk to The Unicorn!
"People ain't been reading their Bibles"- nObama

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Well my friend, you can keep what ever belief you so desire. I am not trying to pull you from your truth. Others will see your work, they too can decide whether your truth has value to them.

I only hope your truth brings you joy, happiness, and love for ALL.

If it does not, your truth is a danger to yourself my friend. I hope you look for another.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
you are not , you are not....
You are a fool and a deceiver and NO brother of mine.... Catholics and Orthodox Christians are my brothers and sisters in The Lord!
You typing replies to me are in vain for The Lord Has Heard me through the Unicorn, and I AM His Voice, Your Emperor, if you should survive what comes next!
1. Numbers 23:22
God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.
Numbers 23:21-23 (in Context) Numbers 23 (Whole Chapter)
2. Numbers 24:8
God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.
Numbers 24:7-9 (in Context) Numbers 24 (Whole Chapter)
3. Deuteronomy 33:17
His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.
Deuteronomy 33:16-18 (in Context) Deuteronomy 33 (Whole Chapter)
4. Job 39:9
Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Job 39:8-10 (in Context) Job 39 (Whole Chapter)
5. Job 39:10
Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
Job 39:9-11 (in Context) Job 39 (Whole Chapter)
6. Psalm 22:21
Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Psalm 22:20-22 (in Context) Psalm 22 (Whole Chapter)
7. Psalm 29:6
He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
Psalm 29:5-7 (in Context) Psalm 29 (Whole Chapter)
8. Psalm 92:10
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalm 92:9-11 (in Context) Psalm 92 (Whole Chapter)
9. Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
Isaiah 34:6-8 (in Context) Isaiah 34 (Whole Chapter)

Gahndi??? .......
edit on 10/20/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/20/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
you are not , you are not....
You are a fool and a deceiver and NO brother of mine.... Catholics and Orthodox Christians are my brothers and sisters in The Lord!
You typing replies to me are in vain for The Lord Has Heard me through the Unicorn, and I AM His Voice, Your Emperor, if you should survive what comes next!

Ah, I see now where we are at odds. Okey Dokey my friend. At least I now know where you stand. See you on the other side.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Indeed child of satan... you can be a sisterhood of muslims with the queen of england who has the blood of the false prophet pumping through her veins, and you shall indeed spend eternity with them lest ye Repent of your ways, but I suspect you enjoy being a "nwo" shill and shall miss The Glory of The NWO!!!!

A link with proof in a pic so nice, I post it twice!
www.facebook.com...
edit on 10/20/2010 by pjl_u2 because: because I CAN!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
Indeed child of satan... you can be a sisterhood of muslims with the queen of england who has the blood of the false prophet pumping through her veins, and you shall indeed spend eternity with them lest ye Repent of your ways, but I suspect you enjoy being a "nwo" shill and shall miss The Glory of The NWO!!!!

Now you are just being ridiculous my friend. Child of Satan, NWO Shill?? Really now, is this what you consider to be showing of the love Jesus Christ himself taught in all his parables, and exemplified in his life and death? Is this behavior loving your neighbor?

You do not even know me to make such claims. I am doing my part to fight against the NWO my friend. I am facing a felony charge and prison time for following Gods commandment and using his herb as my meat. I was offered to have the charges reduced to misdemeanor possession this past Friday. I refused and told my lawyer I was going to fight the charges on grounds that the law violates God's law and my constitutional rights.

I tell you this because I AM in the fight my friend. I post on these forums to pass my time between what I do in the actual fight in the real world. There is a battle going on here as well. It is a battle between deception and truth. You are blinded by your truth and thus cannot see the veil of deception right before your eyes. That is ok, I will fight for you as well.

The world is much more distorted than you think my friend. I suppose if I were to present you with the evidence, you'd only call me a liar. No worries, in the end, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this idea may be the MAIN Boulavard!

Please Note:
No intentional provocation here ... just a “studied” opinion by one person.

////////////
General Notes taken from college lectures: subjects were modern religion origins.
Suggests that modern religions (and languages) were “invented” for economic purposes!
These notes and lectures evolved into a 300-page book written by a friend of mine.
Many details are contained about nations (and continents) and economies past and present.
Too much to list here.

Babylonian / Hebrew / Roman “Money Funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

Note: Dates are based on “modern” calendar system
B.C. and A.D. did not exist until middle ages

Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew”, Semitic (language) society groups that dominated and “governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 1000 b.c.) (Multi-nation influence) (Entire Mediterranean coastal areas)
“Banking and Finance” was based on Babylonian code systems.

1000 B.C. to year 0:

Hebrew / Jewish “Faiths” and “Laws” were created by “Elitist” financial and trade group scholars.
(from various Semite (language) “Ruling Class” Phoenician influenced nations, and some Greek)
(some “Babylonian” beliefs were “borrowed”) (Especially Financial)
(no “national” borders or boundaries, no genuine single “ethnicities”)
(creates “Judaism”)
(calendar adopted from Chinese trade partnerships) www.eifiles.cn...

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite) and create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages
(mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions, City of Rome, Carthage, etc.).
www.answers.com...
Hebrew to be used by “Elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semitic language).
Latin / Hebrew accounting systems to be used by merchants and scribes.

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages (into Hebrew).
Anti-Paganism.
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Paganistic” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (“religious” and financial).
Creates mythical characters.
Jewish “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies).
Creates “historical” “records” to fit the “Jewish” agendas, based on fears and legends.
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).
Calendar manipulations begin to coincide with “religious” and “historical” events.

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for a “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters.
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganisms were the predominant beliefs at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, etc. (some truth) (as sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).

Christianity rejected by Arab factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian (and Judea) beliefs (used some Zoroastrianism influences).
en.wikipedia.org...
Arab factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages (and some Cyrillic) created and enhanced,
to allow better (religious and economic) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling.
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious and economic) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments’” public anti-Semitism agendas and
furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Continuation of Jewish “migrations” and dominance of financial systems.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions
(some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some non-military success).
“Dark Ages” (history blackout) created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’),
and to backdate, modify and solidify “historical” records and illusions.
Continuation of language and calendar manipulation for economic (and legal) control agendas.
Establishment of “higher learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas and “illusional maintenance”
(economic and political dominance through “education”).

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are a Mason? It is all we need to know to prove you are a Heretic, and a Satanist....
YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
JESUS
“But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David!’ they were indignant, and they said to him, ‘Do you hear what these are saying?’ And Jesus said to them, ‘Yes; have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise”?’” Matthew 21:15-16

Now, try reading the Bible in Proper Context and you shall maybe come to realize what The Lord of Hosts meant, when in the flesh He stated;
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

.....His Spirit Has also spoken, and His Word shall not return to Him empty...
Isaiah 1 (King James Version)

Isaiah 1

1The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isaiah 5

1Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, a...nd built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

8Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

9In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

Isaiah 55

1Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and yo...ur labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

3Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

4Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

5Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.

6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

12For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Listen to My Brother, your Creator!!!!
Otherwise, I care Not what happens to dogs without souls!!!!!

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join