It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
DJ is spot on.

And there is the slight possibility that the reporter may have ethics .....HEHEHEHE ...and not want to be responsible for the actions of the random few that can't take the thought of dying and go the DIY route ( some people aren't keen on the irony).

Besides if in fact it is true?????WTF is anyone going to do about it? Life on this planet comes with absolute knowledge that the ride doesn't last forever (except for Dick Clark).

A piece of advice that came from a bull riding friend of mine ....."The ride can come out good or bad, but it will not last forever, and the end is easier if you relax and don't worry about the pain."

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by tempisfugitive]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry ....

That last quote was actually from my ex-wife.

The bull rider said something like "chicks dig scars".....

No .....come to think of it, that was her too!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScoFe
timmer69, Thats some really interesting info.

Originally posted by yeshayahu2004
...But in the not-so-hallowed halls of NSAft,meade there are any number of employees who have within their job classification to read and respond to any website, posting or nebulous chatter.

Where did you read this/hear this?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by ScoFe]

ScoFe: Sorry about the different user name - my account info email is in my work email inbox (I'm at home now). Guess I should have changed my PW to something else.

Anyway, looks like you were responding to my post, although you quoted someone else there. The stuff I talked about came from the Asia Times news site. The article can be found here:

www.atimes.com...

You'll find plenty of info on this by searching the 'net. I follow Asia pretty closely since my wife is from Taiwan, and we plan to move there or China in another year or two (as soon as my Chinese gets better and my company sets up an office there). This discussion is also going on in a couple of other threads and isn't really related to AB, so I won't take up to much space here. But when you put the Fed actions, the Navy actions, and China's actions together, the picture gets clear to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok for those who are so willing to believe in this obvious hoax lets take a moment to examine the real threat of an asteroid or comet impacting earth. In the following report you will see a FACTUAL account of the REAL threat that exists and the odds of such an event are astronomical to say the least...

"A long-period object by definition may not have any records of sightings in written history," said Mazanek. "If it came back into the solar system and it was on [an Earth-bound trajectory], we would not have much warning."

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Now based on my own investigation which is kinda backed up by the following link you will see that the best (worst) chance of a major life ending impact involving a mass from space will be in 2880... Long after most of us are dead and gone.. so really what have we to worry about???

news.nationalgeographic.com...

For those who contine to try and find ways to believe in this hoax... Forget it or just wait to see time prove me right.. there is NO MORE CHANCE of an impact from space in this month of June than there is in any month for all of future time!

Now if you are planning to be alive in 2880 you may have something real big to worry about, but by then I am sure we will have found a way to prevent it through technology and weapons advancments.

Gazz

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
People, people, people....I think that all of us are missing the point of this excerise. Wake up! If this is real, then it really doesn't matter. If it isn't, then we need to all work together so that when it does happen we might have a fighting chance. We all know that if there is/was something that was damaging on a global scale, the governments of the world would only do one thing, save themselves. We have to from this moment on(well starting June 19th that is) work towards civilian organzations for monitoring the world and anything "out there" Pool our resources, our knowledge and our will towards the goal of surviving anything.

All of us on the planet now are the offspring of a few thousand hominids that survived the last ice age. I for one, plan on being one of the lucky ones the next time something comes to wipe us out(I just hope it's 4 women to ever guy) But in all seriousness. How many of you have advanced degrees? Yet work some job that doesn't challenge you because you make good money and just don't care as long as you can afford a cable modem? Science, not religion, is the only thing that can save us now. Let us embrace it and work to push it to it's limits before it is too late.....with that being said, who's with me to make a working warp drive? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready for kinky-lizard from reteculi fun

bengov

P.S. sorry mods for the new topic instead of reply. I was in the middle of trying to delete it

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by bentov]

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by bentov]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If it the entire world doesn't get dark on the 8th, will you pessimists agreee that this was a hoax?

I know somethings going to happen, and it's definately not a comet. There might be a serious war by the end of this year people.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think this story is finally going down with the swirling water!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll go on the record to say that Aussie Bloke is a hoax. I was looking up at the clear, blue sky all day and I did not see any dust clouds anywhere. There, most likely I'm right.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Easy test:
Assuming it is behind a dust cloud, then from my astrophysics class there should be a big dark spot in the night sky somewhere.
If anyone has the means to look for it, look for a strange dark spot in the sky where stars should be.
Cause you won't be able to look through the dust cloud and see the asteroid behind it and the dust cloud will cover stars that normally appear there...this can probably be done online.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
IS THIS THE NEXT THREAD ABOUT 'AUSSIE BLOKE' THAT YOU'LL SHUT DOWN? YOU JUST SHUT THE OTHER ONE DOWN...TOO MUCH TRUTH GETTING OUT? OR ARE THE 'REAL' MONITORS PLAYING GAMES AT MEADE?Text
SHUTTING DOWN A THREAD AND JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
heh yeah.

i agree with that. So i'd better get this out then:

www.prophecykeepers.com...

The word is spreading no matter what the mods here do it seems.

The above link is a 'little' more balanced and tries to put everything on one easy to acess page.

make up your own minds.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's the deal... we'll open up all the threads if a dust cloud is seen by June 9th. Look up at the top left of every page, under the logo, it says, "Deny ignorance", it means this: To continue to hope that the hoaxed predictions indicate the end is coming, is contrary to our aspirational motto.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeshayahu2004
IS THIS THE NEXT THREAD ABOUT 'AUSSIE BLOKE' THAT YOU'LL SHUT DOWN? YOU JUST SHUT THE OTHER ONE DOWN...TOO MUCH TRUTH GETTING OUT? OR ARE THE 'REAL' MONITORS PLAYING GAMES AT MEADE?Text
SHUTTING DOWN A THREAD AND JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD.

You Moron......... And why the hell are you writing in Caps? Is your CapsLock button broken or something? Why don't you buy a new keyboard.

Even though I thought the other thread should stay open SO does actually have valid points for closing it - why don't you read them? It's his board anyway, at the end of the day he can do what he wants!

If you really think SO and the board Moderators are 'in on anything' or the Feds or something why the hell are you on this board? Careful - they might 'trace you' or something.

Give us a break.............

EDIT - for spelling - I'm a moron too!

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Over 200 ships are having a giant parade in memory of D-day. I guess thats why the navy is out of town. Just heard it on fox.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am posting a link to Prophecykeepers.com. In this link it tells that Dr.G.Gartell is Aussie Bloke and it also has a link to click on that will let you hear "snowball" telling another military person that the broadcast is not secure and to go green, it also gives a count-down of days, ect., is very interesting . Maybe the "End Times " are here.

www.prophecykeepers.com...

I don't know if anyone else seen this but thought I would post it, if you have seen this here already, then please excuse this post.

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Where is this parade going to be held at, I want to use coast traffic cams to see it.

To the mods. Sure you don't want a backlash of yahoos here, but you don't want to be nazis either. So state what the worst of the 2 evils is for you and why. BTW SO your hero dude looks like one of the robbers who tries to get Scrooge Mc.duck's loot all the time, sorry but it really does!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A "fireball" was seen Wed. night over Denver. See in this link.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am posting this link because this guy does alot better job of explaining this thing than I ever could....

www.godlikeproductions.com.../4/04&replies=0

Aussie Bloke Query

A few readers have written or forwarded material authored by Aussie Bloke, which nominally claim

1) to be a retired astronomer living in New Zealand

2) to be privy to the power centers and what-not�s of the astronomy world

3) to be the �holder of special knowledge� such that a cosmic debris field is now impacting the solar system, further that this cloud will envelope the earth on June 8 or 9th. Further, that at least 2 and possibly three impacts will occur as meteors/fragments will strike earth; specifically off the northern coast of Australia, and some 1600 km off the east coast of America. A third, more deadly impact may or may not occur and is, even to the astronomy elite, an unknown

rest here:
www.godlikeproductions.com.../4/04&replies=0

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join