It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, Keep your eye on that building

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Nice lie .....

One - FF DO NOT DEMOLISH BUILDINGS !

ONE, i never said the fire department itself demolishied the building. I have proven there were demo teams there to provide thier expertise.

SECOND, the fire commader does have the authority to order a building be brought down in an emergency.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Well i did not say they personally put it in the building i am sure they had help from the other rescue temas there that normally go into burning buildings.

SO, now your story is demo teams did not enter buildings, instead they had rescue workers rigged the building for demo.

Wow, Roger, you're stories get wilder by the minute

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Wow, Roger, you're stories get wilder by the minute

NO its your putting words in my mouth that get wilder.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

ok...Roger, so please tell us in your own words what this quote from you means:

Well i did not say they personally put it in the building i am sure they had help from the other rescue temas there that normally go into burning buildings.

Please....tell us what you meant then.

Your sentence certainly seems to say the Demo crews had other rescue personnel place "it" in WTC7.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Your sentence certainly seems to say the Demo crews had other rescue personnel place "it" in WTC7.

You mean you cannot read a simple sentence or are you still trying to put words in my mouth.

Lets look at the facts yet again.

1. I have stated and proven demo teams were on the scene.

2. I have stated and proven that they were worried about fire jumping to other buildings.

Now how hard is it to understand that the demo teams were there to do a job and might have had help from the other units there?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have watched the videos and read the whole thread.
I´ve to say:
The OP claims he has proven demo teams were at the scene.

Sorry. I haven´t seen the proof of that.
The OP claims those demo teams were there to provide their "expertise" to "somebody" or "someone" to bring the building down.
So, this "somebody" or "someone" went into the burning building to install "something" in the form of "some type of explosive" device or "charges" to demo the building.

Demolitions aren´t carried out like this!! We all have learned this from researching into WTC 7. Haven´t we??

So, I say. WRONG. You´re trying to push a theory that holds no weight.

And if Silverstein was referring to bringing the building down. Then it would have been done with cables. Which is the "pull" procedure.
He was not referring to demoing the building at all.
He had been informed that the teams had been "pulled" from 7.
That´s all. (See signature.)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by rush969]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
Have watched the videos and read the whole thread.
I´ve to say: The OP claims he has proven demo teams were at the scene. Sorry. I haven´t seen the proof of that.

Sorry but i have posted sources that prove demo teams were there at building 7 by 3PM.

The OP claims those demo teams were there to provide their "expertise" to "somebody" or "someone" to bring the building down.
So, this "somebody" or "someone" went into the burning building to install "something" in the form of "some type of explosive" device or "charges" to demo the building.

Please explain why demo teams were there, as i have proven.

And if Silverstein was referring to bringing the building down. Then it would have been done with cables. Which is the "pull" procedure.
He was not referring to demoing the building at all.
He had been informed that the teams had been "pulled" from 7.
That´s all.

Well first of all Silverstein had no authority that day to tell the fire commander anything

Second, it was not Silverstein who decided to pull the building but the fire commander as Silverstein stated.

Third, the fire commander could have only been talking about pulling the building since the firemen were already out of the buidilng as sourced by the fire chiefs.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When a huge building like that catches fire, it's not possible to light it out or isolate the burning area, so it's doomed to fall. I'd think there isn't much material besides paper that would burn, but actually my brother who studies construction engineering had calculated that the heat of the gasoline WAS enough to melt the bars holding the thing together.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Sorry but i have posted sources that prove demo teams were there at building 7 by 3PM.

The same demo teams you said didn't enter the building?

Third, the fire commander could have only been talking about pulling the building since the firemen were already out of the buidilng as sourced by the fire chiefs.

Incorrect statement, as proven earlier.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Incorrect statement, as proven earlier.

Do you have evidence to debate chief Nigros statement?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

1. I have stated and proven demo teams were on the scene.

First, where is this "proof" that demolition teams where there? And secondly, what constitutes a "demo team"?

I've done a lot of building demolitions and the "teams" consisted of laborers, equipment operators, teamsters and labor foreman. The only difference was occasionally they would bring in a blaster with his own crew but most of the basic labor was done by the laborers.

In other words, with the exception of a certified blaster, there is no difference between a labor crew doing basic excavation and a so-called "demo team", particularly no difference you could possibly discern by looking at a video.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
First, where is this "proof" that demolition teams where there? And secondly, what constitutes a "demo team"?

www.jod911.com...

Go to assertion 7 number 5.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

So I take it then that you also believe everything in that letter?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Not really, still need to know what the demo teams were doing there BEFORE building 7 came down.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Not really, still need to know what the demo teams were doing there BEFORE building 7 came down.

How funny. You only believe the parts that go along with your conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

How funny. You only believe the parts that go along with your conspiracy?

No i also only believe parts of other reports like the 9/11 commission report and NIST reports.

I am sure you mean the conspiracy that day was terrorist planning and hijacking planes.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Very interesting movie.

What was captivating was the worker telling everyone to "Step away the building is about to blow up."

hmm . . .

now what would possibly cause the building to blow up instead of collapse?

Good Find!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genius22
Very interesting movie.

What was captivating was the worker telling everyone to "Step away the building is about to blow up."

hmm . . .

now what would possibly cause the building to blow up instead of collapse?

Good Find!

Actually if you watch and listen close i believe it is also the cops starting to tell everyone to get back.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Actually if you watch and listen close i believe it is also the cops starting to tell everyone to get back.

...you mean, they are telling people to clear the area? As in they are clearing a safety zone around the building? Umm....wasnt that what was discussed in the call?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

...you mean, they are telling people to clear the area? As in they are clearing a safety zone around the building? Umm....wasnt that what was discussed in the call?

Um i do not sea ny firemen in the area, maybe because they were already out of the area.

The fact remains according to several sources that the firemen were evacuated from the bulding without Silverstein being notified.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join