It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by cpdaman

Stephanies imagine... that isreal's MOSSAD is linked directly to 911....with the help of a ROGUE CIA agent and a ADMIN official.....now how will AIPAC responds....how will JINSA respond....how will the public respond.....this can't come out....and it won't.

Why MOSSAD? What would Israel gain by the 9-11 attacks?

I don't think they were directly linked.

Are you kidding?
You have been around these threads for a long time and I am sure you know these things.

Americans are sucked into fighting their enemies for them.
Who's soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan?
American or Israel?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If 911 was an inside job, it is too big a problem to ignore. If they did this then,what more are they capable of,especially as people are getting wise to them.Something bad is going to happen soon. They are eventually going to show their real colors.but anything could spark them off. The only thing anyone can do is to keep spreading the word and hope enough people will wake up in time to bring our government back to reality. The emperor has no clothes and this govt has no cover left

[edit on 10-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i do not know if anyone has posted this yet, but does anyone remember last year the Prime Minsiter's wife admited all sorts of crazy alien happenings with her self, mainly being abducted?

Pretty crazy stuff..

Japan's first lady says she was abducted by aliens

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by cpdaman

Stephanies imagine... that isreal's MOSSAD is linked directly to 911....with the help of a ROGUE CIA agent and a ADMIN official.....now how will AIPAC responds....how will JINSA respond....how will the public respond.....this can't come out....and it won't.

Why MOSSAD? What would Israel gain by the 9-11 attacks?

I don't think they were directly linked.

Are you kidding?
You have been around these threads for a long time and I am sure you know these things.

Americans are sucked into fighting their enemies for them.
Who's soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan?
American or Israel?

American soldiers are dying in iraq and afghanistan but israel had NOTHING to fear from them. You could say they slightly fear syria, jordan, egypt and lebanon but thats about it!

In fact Israel has nukes so why would they fear anyone? Why use america to do its dirty work? Don't fall for the anti-zionist propaganda man!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
If 911 was an inside job, it is too big a problem to ignore. If they did this then,what more are they capable of,especially as people are getting wise to them.Something bad is going to happen soon. They are eventually going to show their real colors.but anything could spark them off. The only thing anyone can do is to keep spreading the word and hope enough people will wake up in time to bring our government back to reality. The emperor has no clothes and this govt has no cover left

[edit on 10-3-2010 by m khan]

This is true. When backed in a corner a rat will attack with zeal.
I have often thought that Israel could have small dirty bombs spread out all across the globe to keep government officials blackmailed into their desires,That is why King Gerogie really was befuddled while telling goat stories. I guess he could not believe the scope of the betrayal.
Rummy was about to spill the beans because they(Cheney) one upped him. ( missile did it)
My suggestion is to do everything to make your officials accountable for their time on the job. Be mostly aware of their family members dating back to the old countries. You will crap your pants when you find out where most of the bad actors come from. The appointed especially. The Japanese have good intelligence services also.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just love it when someone without a clue regurgitates the same 9/11 TM junk word for word, as if it is real evidence. Everything he states can be word for word found across every carbon-copy TM site. Poor sap.

So what? They got another gullible fool to parrot their nonsense. Hardly newsworthy at all. Its been NINE years and the only things that have been brought forward is the same garbage thats been spewed since the TM started. I have yet to see or hear ANYTHING new that hasnt already been put forward as "evidence" or "proof" by anyone, and anyone claming they have NEW proof or NEW evidence, it is the same junk I saw years ago, just being re-forwarded again.

Call me when you have some real facts and evidence. Not regurgitations of Loose Change V 1.0/2.0/3.0

[edit to add]

Even THIS video set is two years old!
hardly newbreaking or anything!!!! Is there ANYTHING new??

[edit on 3/10/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Humm, tell me about that anti propaganda stuff sound interestion.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The only thing israel needs from america is money and their alien technology. Everything else they can do themselves and their military is top notch, fourth best in the world!

Maybe they fear iran, if iran has nukes, but america/britain did not attack iran. They attacked iraq and afghanistan. Talk about hitting the wrong target.......

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
I absolutely love it! How much longer it will take before the Truth is victorious, I don't know. But there is a storm on the horizon. This crap can't be covered up forever.Heads are gonna roll before it's all said and done.What troubles me tho,what will be the reaction of the people if and when it is proven that it was all a big lie?Will we simply let it ride or will "we the people" demand accountability? In my opinion, I can see martial law coming here in the good ol' USA.

And that is the fear, they fear that people will find out that parts of the govt. coattailed and allowed an attack to happen and made sure that it would succeed. And with the wars that have been raging for close to 10 years and the thousands of americans and tens of thousands of Iraqi's and Afghanis that died over a possible lie and false flag would be enough to have alot of last administrations leaders and sycophants going in front of the world court for crimes against humanity/war crimes. And remember what WTC 7 owner said "we decided that we would PULL IT". Yea, he was talking about the firefighters not the building. But it sure is a coincidence that the Phrase PULL IT is used all the time for implosions of a building.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Nope. Larry never stated anything like that.

here is his original statement quote:

I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

So according to his statement, who made the decision to pull?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

WAPO sure has their panties in a bunch. Me thinks thou does protest just a bit to much. And whats with all the name calling? If a story has merit you don't need to add the hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"I have yet to see or hear ANYTHING new that hasnt already been put forward as "evidence" or "proof" by anyone, and anyone claming they have NEW proof or NEW evidence, it is the same junk I saw years ago, just being re-forwarded again."

Then why, 8 1/2 years later, are you here with this overwhelming desire to debunk this "junk" over and over again? I guess you enjoy living in the past and making a broken record out of yourself. Or are you here on an altruistic mission to make sure these poor misguided lost souls find their way?

"So according to his statement, who made the decision to pull?"

Are you implying that the FDNY was able to rig for demolition a 49 story building in a few hours while operating in a disaster zone?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A point you raise there sphinx that has bothered me for some time ....why oh why would they bother after 8.5 years....??They have ALL the answers...THEY know we are wrong...They know we all sit around swapping folding techniques with our A foil hats, looking for alien monsters etc....

So why....??!

My question is rhetorical though, as i presume yours is too....We know why......

Take my little friend above...The General...

Why, why would he come to this thread and denounce it when some of the names who doubt the OS kneel at the same NeoCon alter he seems to...you know the one, the 9/11 Commission Alter...

Gen, if the majority of the 9/11 Commission believes a miscarriage of Justice took place, such was the whitewash,what more do you want.....??You believed them before afterall, took their word etc....
They are siding with the so-called Truthers which I understand leaves you in a rather awkward publicly humiliating position, but hey, # happens, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on that there Truth horse....!!

Theres more than enough indicators to show you that you have been misled....

...better late than never...!!

Poor little thing...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by benoni]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

can't quite stick w/the content of the thread, eh? Just more of the same condescension from you. Nothing new here, blah blah blah. I'm so credible, I'm such an authority. Anybody that questions the os is a nutjob.

the problem, Bub, w/your junk advice/opinion, is that you offer no solution. You only crap on the messenger, disclosure, new insight.

Never mind this exchange took place in the Japanese Parliament - it happened 2 years ago, so let's forget about it. For your information, this was the first time I heard about it, and I do find it valuable. Knowing that officials in other countries have these same issues w/the os.

You may consider the 9/11 Commission the end of the whole matter, but you are sadly mistaken. You and your viewpoint, shared by a bunch of big men, I'm sure, exist in a vacuum. The rest of the world is impermanent. Forever changing. Evolving. It may take 10, 30, 60 years. But, the truth will be known by the majority, one day, and you spent your life defending and championing a myth.

You realize the os is a conspiracy theory, don't you? And, being one, you would agree with all its inconsistencies, that it's not a very good one. Rather nuts, really, given bldg. 7's magic-bullet-like collapse, or flight 77's passenger list. You've checked that list out, haven't you?

Expect you to dismiss me, like you dismiss the rest. Requesting reiteration on evidence that you've heard a thousand times, and dismiss so blithely a thousand times. Should come as no surprise to anyone.

Unlike steel-framed buildings, you are predictable!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by CRASHPROJECT]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Are you implying that the FDNY was able to rig for demolition a 49 story building in a few hours while operating in a disaster zone?

What are you babbling about? No buildings were rigged for demolition, just the same previously debunked "truther" nonsense from you!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I am telling you, a new McCarthyism is coming. If they can't silence people through ridicule, they will flat out start labeling anyone who could be considered a conspiracy theorist as an enemy or a terrorist. If you think it is bad now, it is only going to get worse.

I think you are right.

The media has been working overtime lately trying to play up the "lunatic Truther" idea. The fact is, more people are coming out and voicing their opinions that 9/11 was an inside job. The government will not react in a pleasant way. They'll have to keep people quiet, so they'll try to scare people into silence by giving the perception that you'll be labeled a terrorist and taken into custody. They can't incarcerate everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

World Trade Center 7,also known as the Salomon Brothers Building...Larry Silverstein,who bought the World Trade Center lease and massively increased the insurance just six months before 9/11.The collapse of Building 7 alone led to a payout of $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers.In September 2002,Silverstein told a PBS television documentary that he had been told the building was so badly damaged (they)wanted to 'pull it'.He has tried to deny the implications by saying that 'pull it' meant something else,but what that 'something else' was,he isn't saying.A bewildered Senator John Kerry,fending off questions about 9/11 at a public event in Texas in 2007,said that his information was that Building 7 had been brought down by a controlled domolition.There is some excellent footage in an Italian television documentary which includes the sounds of the explosions going off as the building falls.A number of emergency personnel and volunteers have said they were told long before the building fell at 5:20 pm that it was going to be 'pulled'or that it was 'coming down'., ...said on American radio that the fire department had said of Building 7:"We're gonna have to bring it down"...Quoted from Global Conspiracy by David Icke.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I quoted my source.,would be obliged if you could do the same? I think all of us here know what 'pull' or 'pull it' is indicative of in this context,so the big question at hand is...How do you wire Building 7 for a 'pull' in the timespan of the events that transpired that day,all the while ensuring that you do a professional job that doesn't cause further damage to any surrounding structures ? And let's not forget that the trick is to do this inside a building that has alledgedly suffered damage already,and coordinate all of this amid the chaos going on.The only other alternative theory is that you sir,are right in your assertion that this was not a controlled demolition.It would be irrelevent I suppose,to ask if you were at the scene?If not then I suppose you can explain to my satisfaction how it is that the multiple statements from persons on the scene can be discounted by yourself as total nonsense?Furthermore,do you have a theory as to why SEN.Kerry would make such a statement?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Not to mention Barry Jenning's damning OFFICIAL video.
God rest his sole.
If SPreston was around I bet he would post it right here all to see.
One of the downsides that we will have to live with is paying for more
trolls as they are beaten back and reeducated in the art of deception and truth manipulation.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This all happened over two years ago. Why are they bringing this up now? Look at Wikipedia

In January, 2008, he questioned the account of the attacks of September 11, 2001, and continues to support 9/11 conspiracy theories. He has called for an independent investigation into the attacks and has published a book entitled "Parliamentary pursuit of suspicion over 9/11 terrorism".[3]

On October 22, 2008, Fujita made a speech on the floor of the Japanese Diet in which he took up his previous remarks. He also read arguments for the impeachment of George W. Bush, the U.S. President at the time, that Dennis Kucinich presented to the United States House of Representatives in the summer of that year, and reported on demands for impeachment and new 9/11 investigations issued by Ron Paul, another member of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Why are they bringing this up now? What's going on? Are they trying to flush out the Truthers. Are they trying to incite civil unrest right now so they can get justification for marshall law, it's not coming fast enough for them?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join