It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Would you be so kind as to elaborate on your first paragraph ? Post some links or point me in the right direction ? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

exactly.

I have worked with concrete with my pops for a long time, and i can tell you one thing:

fire cant obliterate concrete, not to mention steel!

If that was the case, my jobs with pops would of been one hell of an easier job to do!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So does spoken Japanese have a lot of words to say very little?This guy was talking non stop and the translation text was sparse.Was something left out?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hah, I love it, they recap the article then proceed to call him a "fringe lunitic" but did they provide any proof of the OS being the undisputed truth? Or is it only "indisputable" because the USG the "one's who can do no wrong" said so?

Gimme a fkin break!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Star for you. Fantastic post.
The thing that seems to elude the 'twusters' is that 'twoofers' are looking for the 'twoof'. Not lies. Not just-because-I-said-so reports, and rhetoric from agenda led politicians. It's telling that the answers to the outstanding questions cannot be found in the MSM, and the newspapers cannot be trusted to report actual news. The 'News' no longer involves the reporting of facts, only opinion.

That the Washington Post chose to print this vile, childish rant says more about the Washington Post than it does about the TM. It was a simple attack in place of actual reporting. Reporters generally don't have great reputations, but this guy set their image back decades.

To attack somebody because of their convictions, without the courtesy of actual debate and trying to understand their position - even if you disagree - is counterproductive. This reporter's article has no merit at all.

As mentioned, the reporter simply goes straight for the insults and belittling. The Washington Post has joined the tabloid set. Well done there.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by impressme

The Japanese lost people on 9/11. Hopefully they were compensated. The Americans lost more. They were compensated.

By now they have spent most of the money. Too late! Complain earlier. You took the money, walk away and shut your mouths.

Money pays for murder. This seems to be the response of our government as well. If enough money or power in involved the ends justify the means. And there is no more laudable end then trillions of dollars on a defense budget.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by RomanMaroni

The thing that should stand out to everybody when you see stories like this, is the way the media never addresses the issues. And that is what the whole truth movement is about. We just want to address the issues and questions we have. They call us all lunatic fringe, crazy, fanatical, ..etc but they never address any issues.

One thing we need to do is prove to people that television is a propaganda tool used by our government, military, and corporation and people should really use their televisions for entertainment purposes. I love to watch movies on mine and that is about all I use it for. But when it comes to Fox News, CNN, ABC, ect… I consider most of their information as about as credible as the National Enquire.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by impressme]

Almost all movies and all TV shows are also propaganda - they are generally more subtle and target social programming and behavior modification rather than specific issues.

They reinforce things like;

Obey the law.

Go to work, and pay your bills.

Go to church, believe god.

This is what a normal family looks like.

Don't make a fuss, just walk away.

Buy lots of stuff - the more you own the happier, sexier and generally BETTER you are.

And all sorts of other values and opinions they want people to have. Its all generally crap that can be avoided.

I watch movies also - but they often make me feel sick when they are inundated by social programming. Recently I have noticed a few that actually strike out into useful new territory. Such as The International, and even Avatar for all of its moral preaching is actually saying something useful - though i am concerned that it is part of the seeds of a new Gaea style religion.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I find the more they dismiss and belittle anything...any movement, the more I become interested in it overall.

Typically, subjects that are loudly proclaimed as crazy, dont look at it, etc...makes a thinking man curious...

Hear hear. This is exactly what I'm thinking. Any time a MSM or leader of some kind starts to spew out the 'lunatic fringe' name calling I have to look more closely at who they are calling that. I look closer at their arguments and see if there is any merit to them.

What spurs on the name calling? Fear. Plain and simple. Fear that that 'lunatic fringe' is on to something.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
We are all terrorists in the eyes of a paranoid government.

They have good reason to be paranoid. We are on to them.

Starred and flagged, and kudos to the high level Japanese truther.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
the wash post article is humorous.... but the language like "lunatic fringe"....is NEEDED to keep the official conspiracy theory going.

And people forget that by definition ....that is what the "official gov't" story is....it's based on a conspiracy of terrorists who plot together to harm us...bypass our billion dollar defense system....and cause a building to collapse "like" a controlled demo...from a fire.....after making...maneuvers trained experts call very difficult....also they were nice enough to fly a plane into a part of the pentagon where audiors had just moved into to look for the unaccounted trillion that went missing.

Ya ....but the thing is as history shows.....people are duped by their gov'ts....it's called propoganda....it is prevelant in democracy's b.c those who rule w/ an iron fist can use violence....democracy's use deception and intel to shape attitudes and opinions......it's really funny to me....

they are betting that people either don't want to know if something was a big lie.....or that people don't understand how it was pulled off....so they can't YET comprehend it....and that people won't want to look at other perspectives for they will be labeled "lunatic fringe"....they have a whole host of tools....but it is funny ....when you get it.....how the propoganda works to keep the official ridiculous conspiracy as the logical story....it is really a lesson is psych

this angle is working for less and less people these days...BUT THE TRUTH CAN'T BE LET OUT....it is not an option......too destabalizing potentially for society.....so the iron fist and fear of not conforming will be racheted up a notch and so is willful ignorance.....that is why they will go after us on the internet ....it is a national security issue....and too destabalizing for the truth to get out.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is completely frustrating, all of the back and forth bullsh*t. I've said this before but if there is nothing to hide wouldn't it be easier to just prove the people wrong and just do a new friggin investigation! I mean come on! Give the people what they want and if nothing changes...then the media can paint us all out to be "crazies" and "lunatics." But if the people are right some justice can be served. Enough time has been wasted. A new investigation could have already taken place.....and yet some of us are on ATS still posting our frustrations...fighting over whether or not the OS is legitimate. It's a battle that can easily be ended with a new investigation.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
stephanies ... you don't understand!......it is too Destabalizing to society at large to broadcast the truth about this.....the truth is not something that many people in gov't don't KNOW! thinking people in gov't do know and they are SCARED how well it was pulled off....it shows them there is a power out there ...that can do what it wants...and pull the wool over many people's eyes.....and the KICKER is even implicating that a certain country's intelligence agency was involved is career suicide!

Stephanies imagine... that isreal's MOSSAD is linked directly to 911....with the help of a ROGUE CIA agent and a ADMIN official.....now how will AIPAC responds....how will JINSA respond....how will the public respond.....this can't come out....and it won't.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The truth beind 9/11 will prevail.

It's just a waiting game now.

9/11 has to be one of the easiest conspiracies to pick apart.

I have no sympathy - or patience really - for the people who refuse to accept the countless inconsistencies found in the farce that is the official story. If you're a member on ATS you should be able to determine what didn't happen that day using basic logic and reasoning. Anybody who is turning a blind eye needs to get their head out of the sand.

Nobody knows for sure what happened that day. However, you can be sure it wasn't Bin Laden and his cabal of suicide bombers. The 'illuminati' can't be that clever after all. The people are waking up.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I can't say that I don't disagree with you. I just sometimes feel the need to vent about it. I will say that there are a lot of people who do disagree and believe that the truth will come out. But in all honesty, who knows? Only time will tell. It has been nine years though, so I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great thread!

I'm not to sure about the translation of those Japanese videos tho. Seems to me the translator missed half of what was said. There were alot of incomplete sentences. I got the gist of what was said, but there is alot missing.

This also brings to light why Toyota is being ramshodded by MSM media. It's good they report on it, but i think MSM went overboard on it, but why?

Maybe cuz GM, FORD, and Chrysler are hurting so bad? Or is it because Japanese officials are questioning the OS of 911? Or both?
These American companies also had recalls, but were not elaborated on like they did with Toyota.

I do think that the truth will finally come out one day. maybe not all of it, but enough to prosecute those responsible for it, and those who made money on it that had insider info.. As we approach the last cycle of the Mayan Calendar next February, I can see where we will start to see more breakdown of our current system/laws/etc.. Things will really pick up speed in the last cycle i feel. Be it the collapse of the dollar, WW3, etc.. this needs to happen anyways if we are to evolve as humans. So we can get on with living life the way it was meant to be.

Living in the shackles as debt slaves needs to end, and i expect we will see more and more breakdowns and collapses of our current system, to allow for a new era to start.

sorry got a little off topic there, but 911 is such a huge topic that sometimes it's hard not to get off track because it ties into so many other things.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You have to understand impressme, the US media is simply carrying on the process of reclassifying all "truthers"/conspiracy theorists as dangerous and crazy. Fortunately for TPTB, we already have laws in effect, or in the process of being completed, that will allow them to lock us "truthers" away (e.g. The Patriot Act).

Foreign nationals, such as Fujita, will be taken care of by other means. No, I don't mean that he'll meet his untimely demise; but instead, at the next round of elections I think you'll see Mr. Fujita ousted from his office.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

It is actually very simple. Anybody who works in Industrial Construction, (Oil Refinaries, Plastics, Manufacturing), can tell you that the way the towers & Building 7 were destroyed cannot be done by kerosine fires. The temps involved just cannot cause such a massive material failure. Problem is that today if you don't have an engineering or architectual degree, you ar not considered by the PTB and general public to be credible.
But as mentioned welders and Construction Supervisors, Technicians and maintenence workers will all say that somethig like this is not at all possible. The reports defy all physical laws!

That it took 10 years just to get the information to be accepted suggests that people are still listening to the MSM way too much, and believing them to boot.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a horrific piece of writing... is this what they think is journalism?

I was going to suggest contacting the author with some questions, but I guess it's written anonymously as an 'editorial'...???

What a bunch of treasonous cowards, and without actually going into the isseus, instead just calling this man the same sickening names we've been called before, I would be considering a suit of libel if I were mr. Fujita.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).
-wiki

That would force them to prove that he is indeed an insane fringe lunatic... good luck with that!

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join