It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Questions for 9/11 Truthers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Say you get your investigation that is not led by the government. What if they come to the same conclusion as the original investigation, and you where wrong all along? Would you conclude that there is a conspiracy there too?

Are the Truthers really that open minded, or is it like Atheism compared to Christianity, two ends of the coin, but both have around the same amount as proof as the other?

What action are you going to take if the investigation proves the government did it?

Why do you think your theory is right, and not the original story?

Say your theory is right. What do you do next? Protest? Do you move on like nothing happened?

If your answer is that you just move on, what is the point of even getting the investigation anyway?

Please answer these questions for me.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If an independent investigation shows that what the OS says is true, then I have some serious egg on my face.

If it shows that my beliefs were correct, then I demand legal action.

Is this question necessary?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There are too many glaringly obvious questions with the OS. First and foremost is that the people that did the 9/11 investigation have come out in the majority saying they were not told the truth. I hold the opinion that the OS is built on false information. Having an open investigation an international investigation seems to be the only way to put these questions to rest.

I have no opinion that is concrete regarding the facts of 9/11. I just know there were questions that are left unanswered. Yes, I would walk the other way if it turned out the conclusion was the same as the OS, as long as the investigation was transparent and the conclusion left little doubt.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
If an independent investigation shows that what the OS says is true, then I have some serious egg on my face.

I just want to know if Truthers will make another conspiracy theory if they get proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
if a true independent investigation is run, and it find that the OS is true, then so be it. at least we wont be stone walled like the last two.

In other words, if it finds the same thing that govt has been preaching for the past 9 years, I would at least lay it to rest. I dont know about others though. If the victims families are satisfied with it, so would I.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Why would you think we would make another conspiracy?

That's to assume that we just do this for fun. I'd rather the idea that our government lies to us not be in my head.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

I just want to know if Truthers will make another conspiracy theory if they get proven wrong.

What would you do if the Truthers were right? Could you accept it?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If they were to go about the investigation in the same way as the old, then it would remain open.

If they answered the science questions in a satisfactory way and most of the questions were answered suitably then I would be satisfied. The leftovers can be chalked up to coincidence.

I have no demand what conclusion they come up to, just want a full and accurate account of the how that is unchallenged by...general physics...and frankly, if they dont know, they should simply say "we dont know why this happened this way" verses make up something that will have engineers barking mad.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Great question, but we all know the answer. If the private investigation found that it was indeed terrorists, Truthers would say that they were forced to by the government or some such thing.

Cmon, Truthers are the same people who create things like nano-thermite or holographic planes as to how it was done. They would just make up new and more outlandish ways that the buildings were brought down to get around whatever reasoning the private investigation used to come to its conclusion.

There is no defeating the human imagination, so a Truther will always think they are right no matter what anyone does to prove otherwise.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Phlynx

What would you do if the Truthers were right? Could you accept it?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by whaaa]

I am agnostic in the matter of the OS, or it being a cover up. It could be either way for me. I could accept it yes. I'm for a new investigation, but I'm not a Truther who believes it's a full on conspiracy, nor do I fully believe the OS.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

the point of having the investigation is not only the closure for thousands of people but it also means the justice of the mutha f***a that did it. wouldn't you want that? don't you want the truth either way?

if a second investigation proves us "truthers" wrong, then wouldn't that make you happy? so why don't you want to put it to rest like me? i dont care if im wrong. i literally just want it to be put to rest.

a true answer no matter how harsh it is, is an answer. and once i get one that answers the obvious questions that most people are asking, ill be able to put it behind me....hopefully li

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Sunchine

Yup,

Truthers just want to cause problems and make up stories and all believe the same thing

just like

OSers will believe everything the government says and all believe the same thing

both statements are false and insulting to their respective groups.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
First of all they would have to address the things that were obviously not addressed. That is all people want.

Thermite.
Building 7.
Explanation of how they could fall at near free fall speed.

Impossible to explain unless you roll out the truth which could make the 'DENIERS' cool aid not so tasty!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Lets reverse the question.

What if it is found out the OS is wrong, will the people that beleive the OS finally wake up and face reallity or still live in thier safe fantasy world?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I am not saying that there aren't some possible honest mistakes in the OS, though I do think they are minor in the big picture.

There are four reasons to believe the OS is mostly accurate.
1. We all seen it happen on live TV.
2. The government is not capable of doing such a large operation without:
a. F'ing it up.
b. Somebody squealing.
3. There was nothing to be gained by the government in destoying those buildings and killing thousands of Americans. The cost in dollars alone to the economy makes it not worth it.
4. The risk/reward ratio is not in favor of the government doing this. Meaning the risk of being caught was too high, the punishment if caught would be too high, and the reward either doesn't exist or you could get the same reward in a way less risky manner.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Evidence has already been destroyed. They made a ship with some of the metal, so that physical evidence will help with nothing. Now we have to rely on what? testimony? Because those that would do this wouldn't lie? A new investigation would be pointless, they've gotten away with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The truth will be in the thoroughness and openness of the report. However, this long after the event and with the forensics destroyed, such an "objective" report with the same results will only occur when it is safe to whitewash the story. Would such a report include ALL the video from ALL the cameras at the Pentagon? Not likely. But at the right time, the rational will be "Oh they were accidentally re-used or they where thrown out with the upgrade or they will be fakes". It's impossible for a real objective investigation to come to the same conclusion any more than a real investigation of JFK would have produced the same conclusion then. But today or in the future, when the witnesses are dead and the evidence is gone. Sure, it will come out identical or if not, it will because the time is right to turn on perpetrators to appear fair and objective.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Sunchine

I'm not all crazy about the "Total inside job" part, I just think they knowing let things fall through the cracks.

Everything we saw happen on TV happened.

But there are things that don't add up plain and simple, and that's the only thing that makes me a "truther"

Sorry if I came off "snarky" I was getting ready for an argument, but it seems you have a cooler head then I thought.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So you have to ask yourself what is to be gained by the goverment in letting the attack happen? People don't generally do things or allow things that aren't in their best interests.

To be honest, I could see why the government might let Pearl Harbor happen, though I don't believe they did. I could make a case for why that could be considered in the best interests of the leaders or the nation to let that happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine

I am not saying that there aren't some possible honest mistakes in the OS, though I do think they are minor in the big picture.

There are four reasons to believe the OS is mostly accurate.
1. We all seen it happen on live TV.
2. The government is not capable of doing such a large operation without:
a. F'ing it up.
b. Somebody squealing.
3. There was nothing to be gained by the government in destoying those buildings and killing thousands of Americans. The cost in dollars alone to the economy makes it not worth it.
4. The risk/reward ratio is not in favor of the government doing this. Meaning the risk of being caught was too high, the punishment if caught would be too high, and the reward either doesn't exist or you could get the same reward in a way less risky manner.

Seriously dude,
I am not sold on most of what the truthers believe, but every point you made there is debunked in like 2 minutes or less of research...

I honestly think your joking considering thats exactly why people are screaming for a new investigation.

1) the TV machine showed us something that initially was shocking, but it was the same footage that made people start asking questions (especially building 7).

2)
a) thats the point...they F-ed up a number of things
b) ....To agree to this and be in the know would be a sealed fate...you go down with the ship, you never speak...and if you even consider speaking, you, your family, and everyone is dead
3) I dont even know where to begin there.there was trillions gained, entire nations gained, and absurd amounts of cash "lost" in the defense sector. Even the owner of the towers make a mint verses having to spring for the renovations required beforehand...oh, and finally, building 7 wiped away all those pesky missing dollars records...would show you where the 2.3 trillion missing dollars went, but oh well, building 7 is gone...guess we will never know.
4) your under the impression this was a potential governmental move more than a business move...why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join