It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Okay. Since I am accused of trolling... and not seeing the evidence, I watched this 11 minute disgusting piece of horse manure. Coming from Gage, I was not surprised.

First of all, Gage uses retired USAF Major Reginald Shinn to narrate. I guess since you have an elderly military man speaking, it adds believability?

Lets go through the "facts" that Major Shinn brings up. (my responses will be in bold)

1. Fireman were working throughout the building.

1.in or to every part of; everywhere in: They searched throughout the house.
dictionary.reference.com...

FACT: In the South tower, the last transmission was on or around the 79th floor.

2. Battalion 7 was on the 79th floor

Yes, they were

3. Battalion 15 was on the 78th floor

Yes, they were

4. Alpha 7 reached the 55th floor.

yes, they did.

5. Rescue teams encountered only small isolated pockets of fire.

There is no where in their communications where the word "small" was used. Isolated and pocket does not mean small. We will also look into where they were in regards to where the plane impacted the South tower.

6. Rescue Workers were finding numerous wounded survivors.

It is true. But, what I find disingenuous is how the Major failed to mention the numerous deaths that were reported as well:

"numerous 10-45's code 1".
- Chief Orio Palmer

For those of you that don't know, a 10-45 code 1 is a dead person.

source: nyfd.com...

7. The structure of the tower was not melted or deformed.

Melted? This is another pathetic attempt to play the melted steel game. We all know the steel was not melted.

In regards to deformities of the structure:

Even as people streamed down the stairs, the cracks were appearing in the walls as the building shuddered and cringed. Steam pipes burst, and at one point an elevator door burst open and a man fell out, half burned alive, his skin hanging off. People dragged him out of the elevator and helped get him out of the building to the doctors below. "If I had listened to the announcement," says survivor Joan Feldman, "I'd be dead right now."
source

78th floor
Kelly Reyher, AON Corporation: The elevator split at the seams, the floor blew up. You could just sort of look right through the corner of the elevator into the elevator shaft and it was just all fire.

So I was able to crawl out. And then when I crawled out you just saw an absolute scene of destruction. Across from me, because when you crawl out you're facing the other elevator bank, they were completely destroyed. There was fire just shooting out those

source: "Accounts From the South Tower" The New York Times, May 26, 2002

77th floor

Somewhere around the 77th floor, the stairway walls were cracked, and you could look through the cracks and see flames. They were just quietly licking up, not a roaring inferno. And there was some smoke there, but again I think the stairs were pressurized, pushing the air out so we had less smoke in the stairway than you might imagine.

-Brian Clark

8. Rescue Workers were climbing on un-compromised staircases

As you can see above from the survivors, the stairwells were compromised. In FACT, in this very transmission at about the 8:18 mark of the YouTube Video, there were firefighters fighting a fire in the B - Stairwell:

Orio we are here on 78 but we are in the b stair we're trapped in here we've got to put some fire out to get to you............. All right, we are going to knock down some fire here in the "B" stair and we will meet up with you
- Joseph Leavey

9. Elevators were in use up the 40th floor.

Yes, until if you listen at the 9:33 of the video:

Stuck in the elevator in the elevator shaft, we're chopping through the wall to get out.

Major Shinn closes out with the typical truther rant. I'm not sure what he meant when he stated that:

Fires were said to destroy the 110 stories of structural steel.

Does anyone have ANY quotes from firefighters that were at the point of impact or the floors above it?

Does anyone know what the lowest floor was that was impacted by the plane?

Does anyone know how many people survived above the impact point?

Does anyone know why people were jumping to their deaths above the impact point?

I will be posting more photographs of the "small" fires soon.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you Bones for that video,
you have shown more proof of demolitions that was used to murder all these innocent people, so George Bush and Dickey can have their illegal oil wars.

For the “911 Trusters” in here, none of you can dispute this credible evidence.
I am sure there are those who are paid Trolls working for the criminals who betrayed the American people on 911 who will gladly take blood money from these murdering thugs and in doing so could carless about our country or the American people, they are traitors to this country.
This is not even about a different of opinions with some, especially since they been a members for a long time on ATS and Banned several times and continue to signed up using a new IP, using different email accounts. The reason I say some are paid Trolls is because no one is that “ignorant” when the credible facts are shown to them repeatedly any child can see the truth, yet these people hand wave every single piece of credible evidences that has ever been posted on all of ATS 911 forums.

Do not respond to these paid Trolls, meaning do not feed them, if we all ignore them they will slither away.

It is very clear listening to these firemen on this tape, that they were able to make it to the 75 & 78 floors and we hear from their mouths saying there are only isolated pockets of fires. We hear them asking for another hose, because they are stretched to the max.
These are trained firemen, if they didn’t think they could snuff out these pockets of fires they wouldn’t have wasted any time trying to do so.

Where is the inferno that NIST says melted the steel? Now we know NIST was paid to cover up the crime of the destruction of the WTC.
NIST needs to be investigated and held accountable for their roll in this treasonable acts.

I have noticed more and more credible evidences each year that has been uncovered, my opinion is, I think America has more than enough evidences that proves 19 hijackers didn’t bring down the three WTC.

Hearing that tape was painful knowning that those firefighters are all dead, but they at least left us recorded evidences to prove something else happened in the WTC, other than what the lying NIST, & 911 commission told us.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by impressme]

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

I'm sorry. Your witness statements you posted support the premises that there were isolated fires. If there weren't isolated fires your witnesses wouldn't be alive to make those observations. If fire was everywhere consuming everything imaginable there would be no witness to those events. Additionally as to people jumping out of windows, is it not possible they were trapped in an isolated section of a building with fire coming toward them? This does not prove the whole building was engulfed in flames.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Thank you Bones for that video, you have shown more proof of demolitions

Except once again "truthers" have a funny understanding of what the word "proof" means, there is no proof at all that any of the 3 WTC buildings were bought down by demolition.

none of you can dispute this credible evidence.

Except as has been shown it is not credible at all, just a video put out by the renowned liar gage!

snip "truther" rant that actually applies more to "truthers"!

Where is the inferno that NIST says melted the steel?

And yet another lie from a "truther" - where exactly do the NIST say that steel was melted?

Now we know NIST was paid to cover up the crime of the destruction of the WTC.

Yet another "truther" lie - care to back that claim up with some facts?

I have noticed more and more credible evidences each year that has been uncovered,

So why have you refused to post all this "credible evidence" - as you have not posted any credible evidence here at all!

So once again nothing at all of substance, but just more lies from a "truther"!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
There is no where in their communications where the word "small" was used. Isolated and pocket does not mean small.

Doesn't it?

"Pocket" definition provided by The Free Dictionary:

A small baglike attachment

A small sack or bag.

A small cavity in the earth

A small body or accumulation

A small, isolated, or protected area or group

Melted? This is another pathetic attempt to play the melted steel game. We all know the steel was not melted.

No, you want to believe the steel wasn't melted because it goes against your blind-faith OS beliefs, but you've already been proven wrong HERE, just like I proved you wrong with your definition above.

Tell me, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you change sides and start working for truth instead of falsities and lies?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
No, you want to believe the steel wasn't melted because it goes against your blind-faith OS beliefs, but you've already been proven wrong HERE

Actually, you were the one proven wrong again there, you were unable to show any evidence, photo's or videos of all this so called "molten steel"!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No, you want to believe the steel wasn't melted because it goes against your blind-faith OS beliefs

Tell me, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you change sides and start working for truth instead of falsities and lies?

You have not and CAN NOT prove that there was ANY steel melting prior to impact.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well if the above two posters represent the reason 9/11 forums are under close scrutiny I don't know what the reason is.

It's like watching a 12 year old argue.

'YOU CAN'T PROVE IT! So I proved it first! You don't know what you are doing with your CRAP! You can't LIE! ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!'

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You have not and CAN NOT prove that there was ANY steel melting prior to impact.

Who said prior to impact? Why would steel melt before any planes or resulting fires happened? I think you should take a long break and go talk to someone. This is starting to take a toll on you.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Okay. Since I am accused of trolling... and not seeing the evidence, I watched this 11 minute disgusting piece of horse manure.

Wow, are you ever a troubled little boy... Calling the audio recordings of Americas bravest firefighters that rushed up to battle a fire and save people while others were running away... "Horse manure" is an all time low, even for you.

Have some respect. God bless the victims and the firefighters who are the true heroes.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ImAPepper seems to spend a lot of time and effort trying to discredit anyone who wants to question the lone terrorists / plane / fire / collapse theory of 9/11.

I wonder what his motivation is and if he is affiliated to anyone or any country being accused of being involved behind the scenes.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

just for that statement, and his prior posts on this thread along, especially commenting on the post without watching the video, he should be banned.

that pissed me off. How dare you pepper! How dare you dishonor these true heroes? whats your motivation here?

I would say some more, but i am not going to stoop to your level. traitor!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I personally am upset that someone can derail a thread of this nature. And when looking at the post history I see nothing but sharp attacks on information presented that go against the OS. When I see information presented come under attack being called silly childish names (stupid, ignorant, garbage, etc.) it derails conversation on the subject. Now back on topic.

Where is the final minute of the fire fighters recordings?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Who said prior to impact? Why would steel melt before any planes or resulting fires happened?

(i meant prior to collapse, my mistake)

Now..stop trying to dodge the discrepancies that were CLEARLY pointed out by me several posts ago.

1. Fireman were working throughout the building.

No, they never made it past the 78th/79th floor

2. Battalion 7 was on the 79th floor

Yes, they were

3. Battalion 15 was on the 78th floor

Yes, they were

4. Alpha 7 reached the 55th floor.

yes, they did.

5. Rescue teams encountered only small isolated pockets of fire.

Bonez... although "pockets" may mean small. The word "SMALL" was not used. Once again. The firefighters reached areas below the impact point.

6. Rescue Workers were finding numerous wounded survivors.

It is true. But, what I find disingenuous is how the Major failed to mention the numerous deaths that were reported as well:

Why wasn't this mentioned?

Melted? No reports state that the tower was melted prior to collapse. It was however deformed ... this is clear in MANY photographs and witness statements (posted above)

Do you agree with his statement Bonez??

8. Rescue Workers were climbing on un-compromised staircases

Orio we are here on 78 but we are in the b stair we're trapped in here we've got to put some fire out to get to you............. All right, we are going to knock down some fire here in the "B" stair and we will meet up with you
- Joseph Leavey

Bonez... do you STILL agree that the stairwells were not compromised?

9. Elevators were in use up the 40th floor.

"Stuck in the elevator in the elevator shaft, we're chopping through the wall to get out."

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I've proven you incorrect enough times to distrust anything else you have to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I've proven you incorrect enough times to distrust anything else you have to say.

Wrong actually, you and the other "truthers" here have been proven wrong all the time, anything you say is to be distrusted - as has also been shown in this thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You showed a typing mistake I made... yeah on you! I pointed out a quoted error (small) was not used.

See, I am man enough to agree and fix my errors... YOU wont. You have failed to respond to the FACTS I prove to you. Because of this you will leave posts like the one above. That is a cop out and you know your Gage video has incorrect statements in it....

FROM THE VIDEO:

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have just the first time found a use for the ignore button. I've never used it in nearly 2 years, but it feels real good. lol

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have just the first time found a use for the ignore button. I've never used it in nearly 2 years, but it feels real good. lol

The truth hurts.... We understand. No worries ExPost. You, like the other truthers will ignore the facts...as usual.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ima******* asked
"Does anyone have ANY quotes from firefighters that were at the point of impact or the floors above it?

Does anyone know what the lowest floor was that was impacted by the plane?

Does anyone know how many people survived above the impact point?

Does anyone know why people were jumping to their deaths above the impact point? "

If you "waste"........ some 30minutes into viewing DVD "911Mysteries-Demolition" you will hear the actual recorded message the very first firefighter on the scene.

Do you know the answers? What does your govt textbook tell you? Please advise.

Amazing !.....you must have wasted yet another 11 minutes just compiling that dribble!!!

Vested interest ..much?

PS that nervous twitch in your picture is irritating... are we to assume something "jerky "... is going on down below?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Has2b]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join