It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepperNow, can we take this a step at the time, please?

The point I have been making in this thread is quite clear. The narrator was attempting to show that the conditions at the South Tower were not that bad. What he fails to do, is offer ANY other information besides what is reported by the firefighters that are below the more effected floors. Again, The 78th floor of the south tower was struck by the outer left wing of the plane. It was the lowest floor that sustained direct damage from the aircraft.
The 78th floor of the south tower was a Sky Lobby which consisted largely of elevator banks, escalators, marble, glass, and steel.

Why do you keep ignoring the statement of the official story of the large jet fuel fires on the lower floors that the firemen DID NOT report.

In case you did not know jet fuel runs down not up.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Why do you keep ignoring the statement of the official story of the large jet fuel fires on the lower floors that the firemen DID NOT report.

No, firefighters did not encounter any large fires on the lowest impacted floors. The reason why there were no large fires at that area, is because the fires spread UP higher in the floors and that that floor was a skylobby which had little in terms of flammable items.

The only large fires the firefighters encountered were in the elevators shafts after the first impact, with all the burn victims found inside.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
No, firefighters did not encounter any large fires on the lowest impacted floors. The reason why there were no large fires at that area, is because the fires spread UP higher in the floors and that that floor was a skylobby which had little in terms of flammable items.

But what about the jet fuel fires and fireball that was supposed to have gone all the way to the sub basement according to the official story?

The only large fires the firefighters encountered were in the elevators shafts after the first impact, with all the burn victims found inside.

Thier is only 1 elevator shaft that runs from the uppoer floors to the sub basement.

What about the burned people in the lobby?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

One most of the jet fuel was deposited several floors above in the impact
zone

The fires you reference were in the other building, WTC 1

Two - in case you dont know fires tend to burn up. This is particularly true
in large building because of the stack effect which propels heat and
smoke upward

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The fires you reference were in the other building, WTC 1

So there was no burning jet fuel in WTC 2?

Two - in case you dont know fires tend to burn up.

So you are agreeing then that the official story was wrong about the jet fuel that ran down to the lower floors and the sub basemnet?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Two - in case you dont know fires tend to burn up. This is particularly true
in large building because of the stack effect which propels heat and
smoke upward

So says the same person that would perpetuate the false claim that a magical fireball went down and blasted the lobby and basement levels. Even though fire doesn't travel down and fuel fireballs aren't explosive.

Make up your minds already.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
So you are agreeing then that the official story was wrong about the jet fuel that ran down to the lower floors and the sub basemnet?

From the North Tower:

Almost immediately after the impact, somewhat bizarrely, I smelled an overwhelming stench of aviation fuel, Jet A1 gas, which I recognized because I'm a private pilot and I'm used to airfield environments. I recall smelling it and almost instantly dismissed it as being illogical and didn't have any place in the World Trade Center.
- Paul Neal from the 63rd floor.

www.pbs.org...

I knew immediately what it was though, because I’ve smelled enough different fuels burning in my life to recognize that these had to be the fumes from the burning airplane fuel, which meant if nothing else, we were perhaps at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
-Kaleb Northrup from the 63rd floor.

Once I was in the stairwell I smelled that awful smell - burning jet fuel and God knows what else. It was that same horrible smell that lingered over Manhattan in the weeks and months to come.
- Patrick Duffy 62 floor

old.911digitalarchive.org...

Ladder 10, you copy that,? FDNY? 53rd floor (WTC 1) burning jet fuel.

(Transcript Port Authority WTC channel 09 Police desk 3541 Center, p. 19)

–Yeah, this is the police desk. Did you get that message that there’s burning jet fuel on the 51st floor, one World Trade Center?
–There’s what burning?
–Burning Jet fuel!

(Transcript Port Authority WTC Ch. 17 Fire Command, WTC 1, pg. 3)

"We hit the stairwell; it was a mass panic." They headed down the stairs under seemingly normal conditions but when they got to about the 20th floor, a strong gas smell hit them and by the 17th floor the water pipes had broken and people were tripping on the stairs. "We didn't know what the gas smell was; I told people to put their hands over their mouths," he says. "When we got down was when we saw the smoke. All the glass was blown out in the building."
- Craig Trykowski

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
From The South Tower:

“When it hit, it just jolted the whole stairway. You could smell the jet fuel. A crack appeared in the wall. Smoke filled the stairwell. The skylight above us blew out of the building.”
-Joy Shepard below the 44th floor

Somewhere around the 25th floor, we began to smell jet fuel and a lot of it. I have asthma and it began to become a little difficult to breathe but by the 15th floor it became unbearable due to the amount of smoke that was now entering the stairwell.
- Eric S. Levine on the 25th floor

news.bbc.co.uk...

WARNING: GRAPHIC:

"We finally set up -- prior to this I believe it was the west side of the core of the building there were elevators. Someone had come to me and said that there were people trapped in one of those elevators. So I ran around the corner, and the hoist way doors were open, but the elevator car was only showing about two feet at the top of the door. You could see all the legs of the people that were in the elevator. I would guess there were about eight people in the elevator. The elevator pit was on fire with the jet fuel. People were screaming in the elevator. They were getting smoked and cooked. There weren't a lot of firemen there at the time. I grabbed some of the Port Authority employees and asked them where the fire extinguishers were and told them to get as many fire extinguishers as they could so we could try and fight this fire. As they were doing that, firemen started showing up, and I started asking them to get big cans, let's try to put this fire out."
-Firefighter Timothy Brown From the South Tower Lobby

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
From The South Tower:

So now everyone has to get thier story straight about jet fuel fires not seen by the firemen making it to the 78th floor.

And how much fuel it would have taken to make it down to the lower floors and sub basement AFTER a large portion was burned off in the intial explosion and more would have been soaked up the carpet and furniture?

Also how the fuel made it to the one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors where the planes hit to the sub basement?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So now everyone has to get thier story straight about jet fuel fires not seen by the firemen making it to the 78th floor.

The firefighters that made it up there never made it back. You don't know that they didn't see or smell any jet fuel.

And how much fuel it would have taken to make it down to the lower floors and sub basement AFTER a large portion was burned off in the intial explosion and more would have been soaked up the carpet and furniture?

There was about 10K gallons of jet fuel on the planes. Over 50% was consumed in the initial blast....do the math.

Also how the fuel made it to the one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors where the planes hit to the sub basement?

Gravity

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The firefighters that made it up there never made it back. You don't know that they didn't see or smell any jet fuel.

They never reported any over the radio.

There was about 10K gallons of jet fuel on the planes. Over 50% was consumed in the initial blast....do the math.

Yes, i have done the math and their is not enough to make it all the way to the one elevator shaft and down to the sub basement.

Gravity

Sorry but it takes more then gravity to make it to the one elevator shaft, it also takes a lot of fuel.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, i have done the math and their is not enough to make it all the way to the one elevator shaft and down to the sub basement.

okay. Show your math.

Thank you, Roger.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

okay. Show your math.

Thank you, Roger.

Mainly common sense from working around jet fuel, and the contridictions in the official story.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Mainly common sense from working around jet fuel, and the contridictions in the official story.

You said you calculated how much jet fuel it would take. Can you please show me the calculations?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You said you calculated how much jet fuel it would take.

Yes from comon sense from working around jet fuel.

I mean you cannot show me any calculations of how much it would have taken.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think the bottom line for this is:

You cannot blame the sheep for following the Shepard, for it is all they know...

If the media claimed it was little trolls from caves in Afghanistan who brought down the twin towers, google hits for Afghanistan trolls would skyrocket lol.

I am not one to reveal the future but when the truth about 9/11 is finally understood by the masses, it will be of little importance because there will be much more to converse about.

Time will tell this story.

enjoy the day everyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Not sure what the question is in your OP. It seems more of an OP-ed piece than the premise for a debate. However, let me attempt to offer a counter idea to what you have presented.

First, let us address the video evidence that shows that there were fires raging up until the collapse. The video I will post shows the same time frame that is discussed and narrated in the OP piece.

Link to video

To me, those are some pretty large fires. Very large.

Now, from the video, I found that not only were there numerous fires reported but also numerous deceased found by the firefighters.

On the 78th floor, there are multiple 10-45 code ones leadiung to the 79th floor which is within the floors of impact which were 77-85. At this point the firefighters had not even reached the main fires and were already stopped and had to route themselves to one staircase.

3 minutes prior to collapse there is a report that firefighters are trapped but after fighting the fires in the way they will make it up. They never make it.

By all accounts it would seem that they could not proceed past the 87th floor due to fires and also the numerous dead that are reported.

So, video evidence of the fires is provided as well as the fact that the OP video shows that they did not get to the upper floors and died heroes.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks OP it is hard to listen to the video knowing these HEROES! died. I can't understand why AMERICANS have such a problem with people that ask very obvious questions to the things that don't add up if your a person that cares about what happen then all that matters is the truth no matter how much it may sting. So why fight and argue just because someone sees something that you can't or that your not willing too?

There is too many things that don't make sense about that day we all need the truth to move on as a nation.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
These al-Qaeda conspiracy theories have been debunked over and over again by the 9/11 scientific truth movement. The towers were over-engineered to support 10X their actual weight and withstand the impact of a fully loaded 707, which actually has a higher top speed and almost identical fuel capacity to the 767.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Crito]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join