It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Germans still be ashamed for wwr2 ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Mixing in another topic I subscribe to, the Americans are not without their tarnish of History.

The Native American's were treated very harshly, and the equivelent to Cyanide gas was the introduction of European disease, often in the water supply. And, further, they were stripped of all property rights and driven to what might be called 'docile' concentration camps, the Reservations.

So, it seems Human Nature of the Anglo-Aryan types, to dominate through overseeing.

The Nazi's, however, want the IV Reich, as their III was a bit succinct for their taste: approx. 01% of what they desired.

They have alignments, in those that wish to fight and obtain the spoils of war, which currently would be WWII's Oil Fields, as their contention now is somewhat out of US hands. They, the warmongers, need some kind of spark, as the ME aliance has driven the American leaders to withdraw, for now.

I doubt we'll erupt into global conflict, but there's that oil, and minerals, and not to forget all the sparklies that end up on a profit rich Black Market.

I'm looking any day now for another Baltic Region scaled war, slightly bigger than Bosnia-Herzgoniva; because these peoples have a Muslim pop., and will hire out as mercenaries.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join