It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside.' Video: Russia Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

the first trick "they" (certain factions in the shady entity the world has come to know as 'the American Government' which they will henceforth be known as, for ease sake) pulled on "us" (American citizens who dont believe bull#, or at best questionable information) was to label themselves the 'truth' givers, and us the irrational primates.

you see, under any other situation, under any given circumstance, the Government cant rightly call themselves the dispensers of truth because there was no formal, forensic investigation. it was a god damn crime scene, and we have evidence, key evidence (the building in its entirety) the crime scene as a WHOLE being dragged away and SOLD for scrap. and isnt that bitter-sweet? isnt that a summary of the event as a whole? i think it sums it up rather nicely: crime and tragedy being dragged away, covered up, stored in hangars far from prying eyes, SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER so the Government can get at least a little more blood from the stone to spend on things we arent told about or asked permission for.

instead we have full information and pictures of the guys "who did it" in RECORD time, and shouts of patriotic rage flooding the plains.

a little dramatic, unfortunately only a little, but i digress...

it isnt as though the Government has had a straight story through the duration of this event.... no, far from it; and please save the "but you cant expect ANYONE to have a perfectly straight story for an event this big blah blah blah". if no wrong doing had occurred, the story would mesh together a hell of a lot better, not to mention the difference between "perfectly straight stories" and "completely busted to # and ass-smashed side ways lies"

you arent being honest with yourself, mate. im willing to bet you cant/dont want to conceive of such an event, or of people who have such an event planned to further their diabolical game; but why? its the ultimate hustle. its the ultimate heist.

its the ultimate chess match.

but its also your life.

The aftermath of 9/11 was check... where you gona move yer king?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by ugie1028

Are you trying to play the sympathy card when you're talking about whether or not the questions of those who lost family on that day are justified for asking if thermite / bombs / missiles / space lazers brought down the tower?

Emotional ties does mean you can reject evidence and or make up your own and run with it.

And yes, if that's what they are suggesting, then they are a conspiracy theorist, regardless of someones opinion of conspiracy theorists.

If I was a janitor at the white house and I come out and say I saw Obama turn into a giant reptile and eat my family, and my family also turns up dead somewhere else, despite the massive amount of evidence to the contrary, it still makes me a conspiracy theorist as much as someone else saying it that doesn't have family ties in the matter.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Whyhi]

no, that just makes you a liar. conspiracy denotes two or more people plotting to commit an unlawful and/or harmful act on/against another person or group. a theory would be a suffix to describe a postulation as to that conspiracy.

you associate 'conspiracy theory' with 'wacko' and 'outright, obvious, and irrational lie'.

but its ok, thats what they want you to think

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

If truthers pay legitimate experts for a new investigation, I don't really care. If you want to waste money on a new investigation, I really wouldn't care either because there is no evidence, old or new, but it would be a pretty good laugh seeing all the truthers just ignore another investigation, that they ordered.

There is no reason for an investigation because there is no evidence, simple as that

you talk about "truthers" and "conspiracy theorists" denying information brought the their face and making up their own....

but here you are displaying characteristics you abhor so much

there is cause for a new investigation, and anyone saying there is NONE is in denial, aside from being a liar because NO ONE has looked at ALL the information available (and not available) and been able to say NO NEED for a new investigation is warranted.

and you couldnt make it any more obvious that you DO care, or else you wouldnt have come here, dissected a post, made replies to the pieces and be defending your stance in a forum with someone.

another thing to note, you dont seem to indicate yourself in your signature; i get the feeling you have quite a high opinion (though unwarranted) of yourself and/or your intellect

pride before the fall.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No I don't love politicians, nor am I brainwashed by the media or military. Debunkers are a lot more 'awake' to any situation than truthers are...Not every single thing is out to get you.

so now 'debunkers' are a club or something??

ooh ooh where do i join

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If you want an investigation, ALL you need are questions.

so far from the truth, its not even funny....
talk about distortions

if all one needed were questions to get an investigation, then the country would be in revolution based upon the outcome of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by SPreston

Amazing how cold-blooded these politically motivated 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY internet defense attorneys are.

Rawr?

Really, what did I even say that makes me cold blooded?

This 9-11 WTC victim's family member would agree.

Way to play the sympathy card again, unfortunately their emotional ties in the matter does not effect the truth of the matter. Regardless, I haven't looked into the actual numbers of family members that actually think it was an inside job. Knowing truthers though, somethings probably been twisted every which way.

Did you check out his 911 website? Very professionally done isn't it?

C.S.I. 9/11

Josef Princiotta is very dedicated to obtaining justice for his family member and the other victims of the treasonous 9-11 perps.

Lots and lots of 9-11 WTC family members and 1st responders and survivors are seeking justice.

But why would you care?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870606a20bd4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12aad2082430.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by TylerKing

Another Faither so annoted that someone would question his faith he's willing to ignore me.

People interested in the truth don't IGNORE contradictory evidence, they explain it.

How many Faithers just click ignore when thing get too confusing.

And by the way, I call you Faithers because you're basing your believe, not on facts, but on your faith.

I BELIEVE this happened, now I just have to prove it.

That's faith friend, not logic.

And like I've been saying, if you guys REALLY only want an investigation, you need QUESTIONS, not ANSWERS.

my motheronce gave me a very sage piece of information: you do not go to a judge for justice, you go to a judge for a decision. justice is what the 2 parties work out between themselves.

you put FAITH in the official story, too. you KNOW that there are holes all up in the story too, but you pave over them by not mentioning them, and hoping no one else does either, but when they are uncovered, you use ad homs.

you are a debunker, and a poor one, through and through.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

It's easier for Russia, compared to the US.
1. Most of Rusians have a low education level. I mean, very low.

way to go dimitri

You don't know what you're talking about, you must be delusional!

"Most of Rusians have a low education level. I mean, very low".

Well, I don't think so! Russia has a long-standing tradition in high-quality education for all citizens.

Higher Education

Higher education is provided by public and non-public (non-State) accredited higher education institutions. There are two levels of higher education:

-Basic higher education (4 years) leading to the Bakalavr's degree (Bachelor degree), the first university level degree. This is equivalent to the B.Sc. degree in the US or Western Europe

-Postgraduate higher education (5-6 years or more). After two years, students are entitled to receive a Magistr's degree. This is equivalent to a Master's Degree (M.Sc, M.A.) in the US or Western Europe. After a Master's degree, students can continue to study towards a doctoral degree: Kandidat Nauk degree (the first level, equivalent to Ph.D.) and Doktor Nauk degree (the second, highest level, equivalent to Professor).

History of education in Russia

Russia's higher education system started with the foundation of the universities in Moscow and St. Petersburg in the middle of the 18th century. The system was constructed similar to that of Germany. In Soviet times all of the population in Russia had at least a secondary education. The pursuit of higher education was and still is considered to be very prestigious. More than 50% of people have a higher education.

Due in great part to demands of the international educational organizations, the system of education in Russia began to change over the past four to five years. Universities began transitioning to a system similar to that of Britain and the USA: 4 years for the Bachelor's degree and 2 years for a Master's degree. The universities are still in the process of these changes; some of them offer the new system and others still work according to the prior 5-year system, particularly in programs such as law.

www.studyrussian.com...

Russia has a free education system guaranteed to all citizens by the Constitution, and has a literacy rate of 99.4%. Entry to higher education is highly competitive. As a result of great emphasis on science and technology in education, Russian medical, mathematical, scientific, and space and aviation research is generally of a high order.

According to a 2005 UNESCO report, 96% of the adult population has completed lower secondary schooling and most of them also have an upper secondary education

According to a 2005 UNESCO report, more than 50% of the Russian adult population has attained a tertiary education (university level) which is twice as high as the OECD average.

The literacy rate in Russia, according to the 2002 census, is 99.4% (99.7% men, 99.2% women)

Education in Russia

Just for an example, compared to the USA

USA

The country has a reading literacy rate at 98% of the population over age 15, while ranking below average in science and mathematics understanding compared to other developed countries. In 2008, there was a 77% graduation rate from high school, below that of most developed countries.

The poor performance has pushed public and private efforts such as the No Child Left Behind Act. In addition, the ratio of college-educated adults entering the workforce to general population (33%) is slightly below the mean of other developed countries (35%) and rate of participation of the labor force in continuing education is high.

27.2% earned a bachelor's degree, and 9.6% earned graduate degrees

Eduation in the United States

So wake up from your fantasy and realise that Russia has a literacy rate of 99.4% while the U.S has a reading literacy rate at 98%

And apparently their women are also quite clever, the highest rates of Russian tertiary education (University & postgraduate level education) 24.7% are now recorded among women aged 35-39 years (compared to 19.5% for men of the same age bracket).

So how can you say that Russian education level is very low, when According to a 2005 UNESCO report, more than 50% of the Russian adult population has attained a tertiary education (university level) which is twice as high as the OECD average?

Plenty of Russians have mathematics & science education which runs rings around many of us here in the Western world.

OP! Great post with the video & photos!

Hopefully, someday!...

We'll see more discussions about the truth of this tragic event in the MSM - but until then I'm happy being able to read all great things posted here - Keep up the good work guys!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

If you want an investigation you don't have to wait on a political decision.

What you do need though is firm evidence of wrong-doing. If you have that there are law enforcement agencies and a justice system who must act.

You could also go to the media at the same time. All this talk about the MSM being docile is nonsense. It is just a cover for CTer's failure to give them anything to work with. If you could give something to the Washington Post that would stand up they would be wetting themselves with excitement.

So, how about trying to find something you can actually prove instead of going over old de-bunked stuff time and time again on a conspiracy site, which just makes you look like permanent losers.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If you want an investigation you don't have to wait on a political decision.

What you do need though is firm evidence of wrong-doing. If you have that there are law enforcement agencies and a justice system who must act.

You could also go to the media at the same time. All this talk about the MSM being docile is nonsense. It is just a cover for CTer's failure to give them anything to work with. If you could give something to the Washington Post that would stand up they would be wetting themselves with excitement.

So, how about trying to find something you can actually prove instead of going over old de-bunked stuff time and time again on a conspiracy site, which just makes you look like permanent losers.

the quote you have there as coming from me, doesnt. i was quoting someone else.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Another Faither so annoted that someone would question his faith he's willing to ignore me.

People interested in the truth don't IGNORE contradictory evidence, they explain it.

How many Faithers just click ignore when thing get too confusing.

And by the way, I call you Faithers because you're basing your believe, not on facts, but on your faith.

I BELIEVE this happened, now I just have to prove it.

That's faith friend, not logic.

And like I've been saying, if you guys REALLY only want an investigation, you need QUESTIONS, not ANSWERS.

my motheronce gave me a very sage piece of information: you do not go to a judge for justice, you go to a judge for a decision. justice is what the 2 parties work out between themselves.

you put FAITH in the official story, too. you KNOW that there are holes all up in the story too, but you pave over them by not mentioning them, and hoping no one else does either, but when they are uncovered, you use ad homs.

you are a debunker, and a poor one, through and through.

Actually he is a TROLL and a poor one at that. A debunker is someone who CAN PROVE a previous theory was FALSE, and none of the "debunkers" you mentioned have proved anything but utter ignorance and/or stupidity.

[Sarcasm] "Good thing" 90% of the american population does not care who commited the crime and for what reason or there would INDEED be a revolution within days.[/Sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Awesome
It really is pretty obvious when looking at these photos and watching videos of the collapse that it was not caused by structural failure at the top of the building. Basic common sense is all that is needed to figure this out.

If the collapse was caused by the plane hitting the building, the top section would still have to bash through all of the undamaged floors below the failure as well as the massive central core. You can see from one of the photos how high the plane hit. There is no way that the weight of that top section could pulverise the entire building to the ground in seconds and with what seems like no resitence at all.

Considering the speed that the buildings fell I think most rationally minded people would agree that the OS is absurd at best.

Yes indeed. It would seem that only people with a kindergarten level of physics knowledge or people being deliberately dishonest would believe that those damaged tower upper levels could force themselves through the massive undamaged lower levels (direction of most resistance) in less than 15 seconds.

The 9-11 WTC OFFICIAL STORY is a Fable of Fools.

Top-Down Explosive Demolition
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d8429713339.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f15f20840bf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b817965410cc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c697a9cefa2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

OK, sorry about that.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you can explain how a tower with no impact can fall like the rest because of internal fire- something that has never before or since happened- then maybe you non-truthers might have some sort of case against the people who aren't afraid to say they think that any government might do something like this.

Anybody with engineering or explosives education and training can you please tell me how tower 7 came down because of fire.

I've been in a few taller hotels that had fires in them and never once were we evacuated for fear of collapse.

I know this is a touchy subject, but if we can keep emotion out of it, maybe reason and rationale will let those 1000+ engineers, 1,000,000+ New Yorkers (THAT WERE THERE AND SAW IT, NOT JUST SPECULATING) and millions of "truthers" world-wide see that the real truth is it's not just the govs that are out to get us, but your average everyday citizen who feels like your view will upset his little world, and they will fight you to the death to remain ignorant. Or at least try to ruin your reputation and discredit anything you try to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You should check out this video. I have watched it several times, a physics laboratory did the research on the video the guy sent in.

www.911eyewitness.com...

It has a crap load of information and video angles, a very thorough job. It explains the debris being pushed upward and outward. The top of the building starts to tilt and fall away and then is miraculously "sucked" back into the straight downward fall? How? Vacuum created by the core of the building falling first?

Definitely needs to be viewed.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

and millions of "truthers" world-wide see that the real truth is it's not just the govs that are out to get us, but your average everyday citizen who feels like your view will upset his little world, and they will fight you to the death to remain ignorant. Or at least try to ruin your reputation and discredit anything you try to say.

THAT is one of the greatest statements I have ever read!!!!!!!

It is no laughing matter, but the fact that these "debunkers" will do ANYTHING to "keep" their ignorant place in society just cracks me up. And they WILL fight those of us who have experience in engineering, metallurgy and building construction and/or architecture to the death over it. How completely absurd of them. THAT is what I find so funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

It is no laughing matter, but the fact that these "truthers" will do ANYTHING to "keep" their ignorant place in society just cracks me up. And they WILL fight those of us who have experience in engineering, metallurgy and building construction and/or architecture to the death over it. How completely absurd of them. THAT is what I find so funny.

Sorry, just correcting a mistake there, you seemed to have misspelled the word truthers as debunkers. Yes, I also find that funny, how completely absurd of them

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I watched the hearings too (the ones not behind closed doors). All the "i can't remembers"..."can't recall"...lots of stalling, punches pulled, very contrived and controlled like a grade C trial film. Worst of all was how Bush put off any investigation until public opinion had the effect of creating the biased hearings we saw. Bush and Cheney were not subpeoned, of course not; and questioners were NOT allowed to tape their remarks, to take notes, or in any way record the responses to questions if they deigned to respond. Also, note: Bush and Cheney demanded they answer together..to get their story straight?
Bush had a tendency to blurt out the 'wrong' things; Cheney there could watch dog this. No one questions the King. The questioning of Bush and Cheney was a travesty and demonstrated well the end of our republic and our democracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

See, right there, a perfect example of your fight to remain ignorant. It is so laughable that you would do that, just watch the documentary, you might actually learn something or better understand it. This guy was there, he lives in New York. He should have some idea of what really happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join