It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archive of reports inferring most of UA93 was buried

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

92%-93% of the remains of the aircraft and the people are still in that hole. - BARRY LICHTY, Mayor of Indian Lake

OMG. That is not funny, that is really pathetic. All the evidence is still in the hole?

For those who are gullible enough to actually believe this lame excuse, in Australia, we have machines called "excavators" that would be able to recover this crucial evidence. This is what they look like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b96158a6c7e.jpg[/atsimg]

The US government should maybe ask ours if they could borrow one, I'm sure Gillard could help them out...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So, do you think a solid object, moving 750 fps (for compaison a .22 caliber has about a 1000 fps muzzle velocity) can penetrate the ground?

You think a 757 is a solid object?!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
All the evidence is still in the hole?

Officially no, the FBI supposedly dug 80% of the alleged 757 out of the ground with excavators such as the one you posted. The only problem is that out of the estimated 24 cars-worth of metal debris that should have come out of the ground, the only photographic proof of debris being dug out of the ground one single alleged plane engine, about the size of a car's engine that "coincidentally" was not embedded in the dirt, had no dirt embedded on it, looked aged, and fit in the very backhoe bucket seen scooping it out.

The official story basically rests on this photo.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So, do you think a solid object, moving 750 fps (for compaison a .22 caliber has about a 1000 fps muzzle velocity) can penetrate the ground?

You think a 757 is a solid object?!

Just answer the question.

Are you saying that a plane is NOT a solid object?

Then what is it - steam? plasma? vapor? Any part of a solid object is, in fact, still a solid object whether or not it is still contigous with the original source.

Just answer the question. But you won't. Quick, change the subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Officially no,

So now you represent the US gov't? Congats!

the FBI supposedly dug 80% of the alleged 757 out of the ground with excavators such as the one you posted.

This "fact" is based on the passing remark of unpaid volunteer ambassador at the memorial site years after the incident.

The only problem is that out of the estimated 24 cars-worth of metal debris that should have come out of the ground,

Uh, like who estimated that - let me guess - you.

the only photographic proof of debris

That ATH has seen. I've only met about 20 persons that fought in World War II, ergo, only 20 people fought in World War II.

being dug out of the ground one single alleged plane engine, about the size of a car's engine that "coincidentally" was not embedded in the dirt, had no dirt embedded on it, looked aged, and fit in the very backhoe bucket seen scooping it out.

Based on your absolute statement in the above quote I can only assume you were there that morning - what time did you get to the scene?

The official story basically rests on this photo.

Yep, that's right. That photo is the only remaining physical clue that we have as to the final end of Flight 93. The mystery continues..... (well at least ATH911's little world).

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

the FBI supposedly dug 80% of the alleged 757 out of the ground with excavators such as the one you posted.

This "fact" is based on the passing remark of unpaid volunteer ambassador at the memorial site years after the incident.

Nice, you're essentially saying to this nice lady, who's there out of the goodness of her heart, that she knows nothing and is pulling facts out of her butt. Way to slander her.

The ambassadors there go through a "vigorous training" first. I even showed you in my other thread where multiple ambassadors are saying most of the plane was buried.

Why don't you go to the memorial and tell all of those nice volunteers to their her faces that they they know nothing and are just making stuff up you creep.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Nice, you're essentially saying to this nice lady, who's there out of the goodness of her heart, that she knows nothing and is pulling facts out of her butt. Way to slander her.

The ambassadors there go through a "vigorous training" first. I even showed you in my other thread where multiple ambassadors are saying most of the plane was buried.

Why don't you go to the memorial and tell all of those nice volunteers to their her faces that they they know nothing and are just making stuff up you creep.

Ha, ha, you funny.

I simply said I don't think anyone had a an exact survey of the volume and weight of the material remains distribution. Her 80% remark is more than sufficient for the purpose of informing visitors, however, you want to make absolute statements so the remark is not sufficient to that purpose.

Have you told the nice lady yet that you think she is lying when she says that Flight 93 crashed there?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Response and Recovery
Shanksville, Pennsylvania‬

Buried in the Ground

Special agents rushing to the crash scene of United Flight 93 expected to find a commercial jetliner in pieces. Instead they saw a smoldering hole in a field, a large pile of dirt, burning trees, and what looked like trash everywhere.

The largest pieces of airplane debris they saw were parts of the landing gear, an engine, and a piece of the fuselage about the size of a car hood. The plane was utterly destroyed because the hijackers drove it into an abandoned strip mine at more than 580 miles an hour at a sharp angle. Much of the plane and its contents were found beneath the soft dirt. The impact shot debris into the bordering woods and into a nearby pond.

Recovery Efforts in Shanksville

Agents and staff from the FBI’s Pittsburgh Field Office first concentrated on finding the data and voice recorders from Flight 93. They focused on the impact crater. Excavators removed dirt and debris for thorough sifting, initially by hand. Evidence technicians found the flight data recorder about 12 feet below the surface and the cockpit voice recorder about 25 feet deep.

Throughout, the FBI focused on finding victims’ remains and their personal belongings among the evidence. Agents took remains to a temporary morgue and personal belongings to an airport hangar. Eventually the excavated crater measured 100 feet across and 35 feet deep.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Where's the 80%? Is "much" now qualified as 80%?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Are you saying that a plane is NOT a solid object?

Out of interest, what is the difference between a solid object and a hollow one bound by, say, a 5mm skin?

edit on 6-10-2011 by coughymachine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join