It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archive of reports inferring most of UA93 was buried

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Terrorist flips plane into the ground at high speed obliterating the aircraft.

You might want to get with you brothers who also still believe the official story becuse they have stated things like 95% of the plane was recovered and is stored.

You guys might want to get your stories straight.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total

And yet not a single drop of blood.

The group found airplane debris near a section of downed evergreens and a small amount of human remains, Miller said.

so you are saying not a drop of blood was found, but the coroner and dozens of responders and searchers found body parts, scraps of flesh, bones, human tissue.

I didn't say that, the coroner did and still stands by it.

You expect to see it all drenched in blood? Just everywhere?

Where did I ever suggest that?

I dont really hear much about pools of blood in those crashes.

Again, where did I ever suggest that there should be pools of blood? Do you always lie about what people say like this?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can't seem to find any photos of this burried fueselage. I am too lazy to look at all these pages. Do any exist?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Or, PSA 1771.

Origniallyposted by ATH911
That plane reportedly crashed in a grassy field too going about 700 mph, a 100 mph faster than UA93 allegedly crashed at, but most of debris from PSA 1771 remained ABOVE ground. Interesting, huh?

You say, in reference PSA 1771, "reportedly"? Does that mean you also question the facts surrounding that airplane crash, too?

Speaking of facts....NO, PSA 1771 did not crash into a "grassy field".

The photos have been posted before, I won't waste bandwidth...the area, in the gently rolling hills of Northern California, was hard-packed dirt, with a great deal of rocky outcroppings, and chunks of rocks mixed in with the dirt...and yes, some hardy grass that happens to grow, even in such hard dirt.

Here's a link to a Google video, about PSA 1771:

video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What pieces of this plane were actually visible from the Flight 93 crash site?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by kiwasabi]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's the best photo gallery I've found for items excavated from the Flight 93 crash site. I think that this evidence is fake. It would be easier for them to fake a crash and place random evidence rather than have a real crash and risk too much being seen on tv broadcasts (empty seats, etc).

killtown.911review.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Terrorist flips plane into the ground at high speed obliterating the aircraft.

You might want to get with your brothers who also still believe the official story becuse they have stated things like 95% of the plane was recovered and is stored.

You guys might want to get your stories straight.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Exactly how does GenRadek's simple observation conflict with the recovery and storage? Can planes that were flipped not be kept in storage? Or does obliterated mean "disappear" to you? That's it isn't it?

You think because he used that word that somehow or another he is promoting the idea that the physical remains of the plane disappeared.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Truly awe-inspiring.

Level of denial. Please, have a second, third, fourth look at hte photos in the site you linked.

The evidence is overwhelming, those are valid, actual items from the site.

Do yourself a favor, and also research OTHER airplane accident sites, and the debris recovered.

You will see a vast similarity. No, nothing was "planted". Too many eyes, physically there, that day....Real people, real witnesses to clean-up.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwacker,

Why did you refuse to answer most of this post?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

How did this debris that was "sucked up" by this alleged mushroom cloud land in a SE direction from the crater all the way down to New Baltimore when that alleged mushroom cloud in that photo lined up between the pond and crater, which means it would have drifted in a SW direction?

What did I just say?

There was a wind of about 10mph or so blowing from the North West towards the South East. Hence this is EXACTLY why the light debris strips of papers, nylon, cloth, insulation blew there from the crash site. Also, the mushroom cloud is also subject to lower atmospheric winds, which would also push the clouds SOUTHEAST, ie, in the direction the wind was blowing SOUTHEAST. What alleged mushroom cloud? There was a mushroom cloud that was witnessed by those that SAW THE CRASH. It amazes me, this level of ignorance. I thought ATS was about denying ignorance. Incredulity notwithstanding.

You know, I would like for you to pull up one, ONE news-story, or NTSB crash report of a violent plane crash similar to Flight 93's. Any will do, including the United flight that crashed into Long Island a little after 9/11, or any of the large 747 crashes into mountainsides. I will even give you the key words to use: "high speed impact" "violent crash" "blood" "no survivors". Hell I'll even get the ball rolling for you to make it easier: Pan Am Flight 103. I want you to go find and then go through that report completely, and find me any mentions of "drops of blood" "pools of blood" or "smears of blood" in that particular incident. Any mentions of blood in the wreckage, please bring them forward.

How many violent plane crashes has that particular coroner been to? I didnt expect him to see any, and I doubt many did. Especially those trained in rescue and recovery. Blood? There were body parts, about 600lbs worth. Not bloody enough for you? I'm sure there was some blood on those tissues and human flesh scraps. I sure as hell dont want to look at that. But unless you have some morbid need to see it to believe it, more power to you. But I never have heard of blood everywhere in a violent plane crash where there are only scraps of aircraft left.

Originally posted by GenRadekYou expect to see it all drenched in blood? Just everywhere?

Where did I ever suggest that?

Well why exactly are you bringing this up then? For s&g? When you say something like that, I take it that because the coroner didnt see a drop of blood, somehow this means that there is something sinister, or suspect about it, which means that the crash was faked, which means, etc etc etc, Flight 93 didnt crash. THAT is what I see when you post such nonsense. The coroner didnt see a drop of blood because the entire plane was obliterated into small pieces. If you are going to use his quote about blood as evidence or whatever that flight 93's crash site is faked, incorrect, or whatever, then be ready to get called on it. If you are saying that you didnt mean anything or complaining that I am somehow saying that this is what you are implying, then next time explain what the heck you are trying to prove with that quote. You put it up, without anything else, and expect me to decipher what that means? Well that is how I, and I'm pretty sure a few others here, took it. As if his quote somehow undermines the facts of what happened on that day. If you do not wish to be misunderstood like this again, be sure to next time either explain what you are trying to show with that quote, or dont post it. I'm not a mind reader. No one here is. Be more careful with what you post and use your brain.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
reply to post by GenRadek

Radek, please provide links to real news stories to back up your claim. Otherwise stop wasting your time perpetuating the government's myth.

The quotes are found on the link provided. They in turn direct you to the original news stories which were written during and after the recovery and clean-up. Its not that hard to find these things on your own. You must break out of that "truther" site box and look deeper. Do not expect me or others to hand you everything on a golden platter. We have done that too many times, and just as many times had it all handwaved away and rejected. So no, you want to see the stories? Click on the link, and do it yourself. I'm getting tired of doing all the legwork and then being rewarded with incredulity and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Why did I "refuse" (your word) to answer??

Perhaps you simply missed my response, to that very post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, can we move along?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I asked you 8 questions and you only responded to one.

Why did you skip the other 7 questions?

You can move along, but that only makes you look like you're running away.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

"8 questions"???

Eight? Really?? Where???

(I only saw one. Well, one repeated many times...was it eight times?)

Eight questions...hoo, boy! Wow, I am honored.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Thank you for the link. Nothing adds up with these photos. I see none that show what I wanted to see to believe the OS. I know crash sites from CAP training and service. One piece of metal with a bullet hole in it would be the clencher.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Memories of Flight 93 crash still fresh at 5-year anniversary
Sunday, September 03, 2006
post-gazette.com

State police Maj. Frank Monaco remembers the crash site as a "smoking hole in the ground."
"It didn't look like a plane crash," says Maj. Monaco, 56, from New Kensington.
The plane had burrowed into the soft, reclaimed earth of the former strip mine and crumpled like an accordion, he says.

I can't believe I missed this gem of a quote in the above article:

Veteran FBI agent Michael Soohy had been to airplane crash scenes before, and he thought he knew what to expect: chaos, bodies, a hulking wreck of a jet.

"I don't think anyone expected to see what they didn't see," said the 50-year-old who grew up near Johnstown. "It's almost like a dart hitting a pile of flour. ... The plane went in, and the stuff back-filled right over it."

Dart. Flour. Back-filled.

I can't believe people believe this crap. Funniest thing is even some skeptics don't believe this part of the OFFICIAL story!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Quick question - you were obviously on site that day - what did it look like to you?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

Quick question - you were obviously on site that day - what did it look like to you?

Hi troll,

You change your mind and now think most of the plane burrowed then the earth fell back in on itself?!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

Hi troll,

You change your mind and now think most of the plane burrowed then the earth fell back in on itself?!

I see you find that question as funny as I do. Glad to see that at least you have a sense of humor. So, do you think a solid object, moving 750 fps (for compaison a .22 caliber has about a 1000 fps muzzle velocity) can penetrate the ground?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join