It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 OS Debate Facts, Bring sources, not Opinions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Welcome to the dark side Alfie. I too don't believe a lot of the theories advocated by some truthers (e.g. holograms, etc.). But I also don't believe the OS or 9/11 commission report. And since this incident involved the deaths of 3000+ human beings, I think mankind is entitled to a "truthful" explanation.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
9/11 was probably the worst day in american history. everything that could have went wrong did go wrong.

Of course it was a terrible day but I am not sure about the worst day in American history. Gettysburg maybe Pearl Harbour ?

It is also not true that everything that could go wrong did go wrong, there were small mercies. The 4 planes were lightly loaded. They might have hit the WTC towers lower and trapped many more people. In particular, I have no doubt that the passengers of UA 93 prevented that plane crashing in Washington and causing many more casualties on the ground.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The only real facts you need to prove 9/11 was an inside job is the way the government handled the public's questions. They were quick to dismiss everyone who was not on their side which means they had something to hide.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You see, some truthers would agree with you on flt. 93. Truthers CAN range from those who believe that the govt is just trying to cover up mistakes to those who think aliens did the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

You play poker ?

Read this man's face , and see if he's lieing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I went through the same process initially. It can be very hard at first, especially when learning about these things. You acquire the data, spend countless hours buried in all of the different content, filtering out what doesn't fit with your version of the story. Finally after years of research you discover the truth, it feels more like a burden at first, because you try to tell everyone you love, the truth as you know it. People don't want to hear about it and will label you a conspiracy nut(although I think they too know the truth). Then you reach a point where it almost becomes too hard to deal with, you contemplate just going back to sleep, returning to the ignorant bliss that you once shared with the rest of the world, it would seem so much easier.

I tried to go back to sleep after waking up to all of this, but as much as I wanted to, I simply couldn't. This is the point where it all seems hopeless, You start to realize the real problems of the Earth but feel you can do nothing. It's almost like a barrier that you have to break through. At this point you'll feel like you understand the world on a different level, but at the same time feel that everyone is opposed to your view point, you start to wonder if you've been wasting your time with all of this "nonsense".
Stay at it because it won't be long until it's all verified. You can start to feel it. You realize that just about everything you've been taught has been a lie, not just 911, but literally just about everything.

My overall point is this... It is definitely a struggle, a struggle that you may not even want to immerse yourself in. But in the long run it is definitely worth it, because as you've heard time and time again "the truth will set you free"

P.S. When the circus trains a baby elephant, they tie it's leg to a post in the ground, it tries to escape but simply cannot. After about a month the elephant realizes it's useless and finally gives up. Once that beast of an animal becomes an adult, the trainer simply ties a rope to that same leg, the elephant believes that it's tied up(the rope isn't attached to anything)
What would the elephant do if it knew the truth about the rope? Knowledge sets you free my friends. You are not tied to the post. Some may argue and point to the rope tied to your leg. Don't believe them, Understand that you can be free

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

You lump me in with the likes of No Planers, just because I wanna know why Building 7 was never mentioned in the 9/11 commision Report?

Because it was irrelevant to their mission which was investigating how the
hijackers were able to get into country, receive flight training and
hijack 4 aircraft...

WTC 7 was collateral damage - smashed and set on fire when WTC 1
fell on it

Never hear any truthers whining at WTC 3 - it suffered worst fate than
WTC 7 - so 40 people died in it when both towers fell on it

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Because it was irrelevant to their mission which was investigating how the
hijackers were able to get into country, receive flight training and
hijack 4 aircraft...

WTC 7 was collateral damage - smashed and set on fire when WTC 1
fell on it

Never hear any truthers whining at WTC 3 - it suffered worst fate than
WTC 7 - so 40 people died in it when both towers fell on it

OR Building 5

It had airplane Hull , Buildings fall on it , and burned completely .

Yet , it never fell, look at this vid,

Fires DON'T BRING DOWN STEEL BUILDINGS>

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
simple question to those that believe the OS

According to OS this does not exist

According to OS these witnesses dont exist

[edit on 24-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nano Termite Explosive in WTC : explosive , prooved : scientifically.

The wight smug : is the reaction of nano termite like other termite explosive used in demolition !

The scientific paper :

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

One more time : if you are hypocryth ( go in your world of lies : you have facts : prooved facts) if you are cynical you will have a lot of problem if you see people like me.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I actually dont have time at the moment to go through all the posts, but has anyone brought up the Nano Thermite found on the scene of 9/11 yet?

Nano Thermite on Wikipedia

Nano Thermite was found on 9/11

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry truthers, you've had nearly 10 years to come up with one solid believable explanation of how it all when down. What has actually happened with your movement is that you accept a lot of shaky science and the group think at places like ATS make you believe that you are correct.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinHavoc
I actually dont have time at the moment to go through all the posts, but has anyone brought up the Nano Thermite found on the scene of 9/11 yet?

Nano Thermite on Wikipedia

Nano Thermite was found on 9/11

Do you mean the super dupa super nano-thermite, just like paint ? On the face of it that doesn't seem to have much connection with the subject of this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Sorry truthers, you've had nearly 10 years to come up with one solid believable explanation of how it all when down. What has actually happened with your movement is that you accept a lot of shaky science and the group think at places like ATS make you believe that you are correct.

Well then what is your educated opinion on the matter?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Do you mean the super dupa super nano-thermite, just like paint ? On the face of it that doesn't seem to have much connection with the subject of this thread.

All i asked was if anyone brought it up, and provided sources on it, and its relevance to 9/11.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
so here we go with some facts.....

These pics will show you what brought the strongest nation in the world into oblivion...

kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

These are the tools that were used to bring down concrete structures and launch us into untold wars...

sorry...can't get the pics to load...will figure it out and be back later.......

peas

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari

You want the results from a year-long sub poena powered criminal investigation, before you agree that we need a sub poena powered criminal investigation?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

VI topic
I guess I would be considered a truther as if it wasn't the most noble stance a human could take.
I pretty well agree with Emerald except for the 'Zionist' smear. I am a Bible believer and looking for the return of Christ to reign and rule righteously from Jerusalem over this fallen world as He promised - THAT is Zionism and it means no harm to ones neighbor..
So please folks dont fall for the anti Semitic scapegoat doggerel that is bandied about .
I think this subject is so important that there will be active disinformation disseminated vociferously by the criminal forces and their minions that instigated 911 and other 'events' for their world agenda. Smoke and mirrors.
The roots of this go very deep and I would recommend google / youtube search of
Chuck Missler : the Nephilim, Book of Genesis , Book of Daniel and Saucers stuff
Phil Sneider, etc
There are some good links posted here already.
The thing to remember is that the God of this world is Satan who usurped our heritage here. He is a liar , thief and murderer and Christ is the only one who has defeated him and regained redemption for all who put there faith in that fact.
That is the only way to break the power of the evil matrix over our lives.
So much for the roots.
After a long time of perusing this historical muddle I think we are in an alien war already and it will get worse as freedoms have been hijacked for many bogus reasons to control the populous
but , if Christ makes you free - you shall be free indeed

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hopefully, this will post some pics...

They sure make it hard to post a pic on here...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
jeez this is ridiculous just to get a pic on here...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

So this is what brought amerika to it's knees?

give me a break..........

peas

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join