It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Robert S. Mueller, III, Director, FBI
Commonwealth Club of California
April 19, 2002

….The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper – either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere – that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind. They used hundreds of different pay phones and cell phones, often with prepaid calling cards that are extremely difficult to trace. And they made sure that all the money sent to them to fund their attacks was wired in small amounts to avoid detection….

www.fbi.gov...

We disagree with you.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
....shows a certain lack of basic knowledge of the facts that anyone of moderate intelligence should undestand, even if not expert, about the modern ability of forensics, as it applies to DNA evidence.

But in 2001 DNA testng was not that advanced. Thats why NIST had to come up with new testing.

Also heat destroys DNA evidence, so if the fire was hot enough to destroy what was left of AA77 it would have also been hot enough to destroy DNA evidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I don't play "imagine if".....only some of you do.

My experience level trumps too many of the others who just can't fathom all of what happened that day.

At least, I can only describe HOW I can understand, and comprehend, what went down from my....well, OK, I 'imagine' the scenario.

BUT, this has gone through my mind for all the YEARS ever since!!!!

(As it has for most of my colleagues, not only other pilots, but the flight attendants too)

AGAIN, I speak ONLY from the perpective of an airline pilot, one who wasn't happened to be working that day, but WAS scheduled for a trip on 12 Sep, 2001.

(WAY off, but it was a gem of a trip, down to RIO....I had never been there, still haven't. Good trips are originally assigned by senority, ----month-to-month--- and mine was relatively low back then, on the B-757/767. BUT we have a system of computerized 'open trip' pickups/trades, and I had grabbed that trip because someone else 'dropped' it, whether from calling in 'sick', or for whatever reason. Just ASK any airline pilot, he/she will explain what I'm describing here, how we modify our schedules, within the Union contract/or whatever agreement we have with our airline. I happen to be an ALPA member, and am afforded the similar perks as any other ALPA member).

OK...that was background to give credence to the rest of this OP topic:

I repeat, the overwhelming evidence of the majority of the airplane, and flight assigned as "United Airlines 93", on 11 September 2001 was found and recovered at the crash site near Shanksville, PA.

The most compelling evidence that is usually not appreciated, or is "ignored" by the 'truth movement' are the CVR AND the FDR, from "United Airlines 93", which again, it is important to note was a regularly scheduled flight, from KEWR to KSFO. It is NOT a surprise, it was NOT an unusual flight, it was historically shown to be in effect for a few days PRIOR to 11 September, 2001, withthe same city pair combination.

An interesting fact, upon looking at government records, is that (as is quite common) the assignation of the "93" flight number to that city pair flight segment occurred with a United Airlines schedule change at the August/September monthly change.

MOST major airlines make frequent schedule changes, whether because of Daylight Savings Time changeover reasons, or competitive seasonal marketing considerations.....ANYONE who wishes to challenge ths assertion should firstly do some research, becase remember, please, I HAVE WORKED in this industry for three decades....and since I've commuted ot work the entire time, I (and others) are exquisitely tuned in to schedule changes, as they impact our commuting choices.....

NOW, everything I've said makes me sound like some sort of AIRLINE executive....but, you should know, that as a PILOT, and a member of the Union (ALPA) that represents MOST airline pilots, we are very, very attuned to the Corporate mentality --- as it IS a version of "us against them" when it comes to contract, pay, working conditions negotiations. We are well tuned into what Management is doing, even as we FOCUS on the job at hand.

Please feel free to learn more at www.alpa.org... and browse as a guest.

(You must be an ALPA member, with a Member number and password, to access more....sorry)

BTW...bit of trivia, the current 'President', Capt. John Prater, originally hailed from my airline. (Not that I'm promoting him, it's just a fact, neither here nor there....)......

PS, BTW...ANOTHER of our pilots, and he doesn't make this public, is a regular contributor to a major aviation magazine...(am I a little jealous?? well....) At least I use this as another opportunity to show that I KNOW STUFF that isn't public knowlwedge, just in case anyone wondered.....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
My experience level trumps too many of the others who just can't fathom all of what happened that day.

Just because you are a pilot does not make youa expert on what happened that day.

I ws a crew chief and have more experince about the inner workings of a plane then you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Where in that speech does he say we dont know who they were? Point it out.

Nevermind....I will just add CBS to your list of liars...it seems to get longer everyday.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

With all due respect they stil could be 'ANYONE' by that deduction ? I mean they need a sample to compare to in order to find out theyr'e ACTUAL name ? Two samples of the same person doesn't answer my question !
They need to cross match it with another family members sample to really identify them ?

PS and even today DNA evidence is very unstable not really 'the smokin gun' they once thought it to be to 'nail' someone !

[edit on 113131p://01America/Chicago24 by ProRipp]

[edit on 113131p://01America/Chicago24 by ProRipp]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
30 pages later and skeptics are still unable to answer the question at hand:

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

You've been told a thousand times - Somerset County, Pa. You want more, be more specific.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

You've been told a thousand times - Somerset County, Pa. You want more, be more specific.

More specific? Gee Hooper, let's test your intelligence. What do you think I mean when I ask "Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?"

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

reply to post by ATH911

More specific? Gee Hooper, let's test your intelligence. What do you think I mean when I ask "Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?"

Actually, I have been kind. That "challenge" is so grammatically garbled I don't really know what you mean.

Where was it when? On 9/11? On 9/12? Now?

Where relative to what?

What does "all that 95% of" mean? Do you want to know where 95% of the wreckage was or do you want to know where "all of it was"? For someone who likes to ask questions you would think you would be just a little better at it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'm asking you what do you think I mean, or you saying you are not intelligent enough to have a good idea what I mean?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by hooper

I'm asking you what do you think I mean, or you saying you are not intelligent enough to have a good idea what I mean?

I've said this before - you're not going to get GPS coordinates, weights, volumes and details on every scrap of flight 93, if that is what you are demanding then your out of luck. If that is the basis you use to acccept reality then you are living in a very limited world. For the most part I don't care - that is your burden to bear, however, when you use that kind of irrational standard to measure reality and then use failing that irrational standard a basis for accusing innocent persons of murder, well that does bothers me.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Gee hooper, when the official story (that you supposedly believe in) says 95% of a 757 was recovered, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to show where the bulk of that was before the cleanup started!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Tell ya what - get a deck of cards and go to the top of, say, a five story building and throw them off - and then tell me where they landed.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Tell ya what - get a deck of cards and go to the top of, say, a five story building and throw them off - and then tell me where they landed.

Either show evidnece with sources of the parts and debris from 93 or admit you are wrong.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

The source - the FBI! As you well know - a spokesman for the FBI stated that 95% was recovered. Prove him wrong or prove he is a liar.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The source - the FBI! As you well know - a spokesman for the FBI stated that 95% was recovered. Prove him wrong or prove he is a liar.

I am still waiting for the evidence.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

I am still waiting for the evidence.

To that end - what have you done get the evidence besides express incredulity? Have you contacted the FBI? NTSB - don't forget their vehicle recorder division signed off on the FDR? Contacted the airline?

Or are you just waiting until somebody plops it in your lap? Maybe they have everything you want - and only you know what you want - but are not releasing it because nobody asked.

So I assume you are calling the FBI agent / spokesman a liar, right? You have his name - why not send him a little email? Just ask him what steps were taken to ID the plane material that was recovered at the site. I would do it but I don't think the guy is lying.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Where in that speech does he say we dont know who they were? Point it out.

Nevermind....I will just add CBS to your list of liars...it seems to get longer everyday.

It's in there.
So, if you disagree with anyone then they are all “lairs in your mind.”
So tell me, where is the proof that flight 93 crashed in a hole in the ground?
I have proof that flight 93 didn’t crash where the government is saying it crashed.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.
Full Article Here

pilotsfor911truth.org...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To that end - what have you done get the evidence besides express incredulity? Have you contacted the FBI? NTSB - don't forget their vehicle recorder division signed off on the FDR? Contacted the airline?

I have sent FOIA request to the following.

NTSB
FAA
NSA
Last know owner of planes.

What have you done to find te truth?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join