It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did they ID AA77's parts?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Lillydale

"The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question"

Yes, we can put this one to bed now.

Just assuming something is something is all you need then? Sorry if I am going to wait for proof.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Ok, there we can just put that to bed now. The thread has been around long enough for anyone to prove that it was identified and the best that has been attempted is to argue it did not need to be done.

Yes we can. That case has nothing to do with the OP. Legal language is very precise (I know, I have a case pending myself along the same lines). The request you cited is for records of the process. The response was that since there was no question as to the identity of the aircraft, there was no process and as such no records.

I have a book full of FOIA responses from the FBI on this subject. They have invoked law enforcement priviledge in regards to the recovered parts lists (serial numbers, etc), so they do exist.

By the way, you sent 2 U2U's. I am just letting you know that they are not desired so that there are no misunderstandings. The problem with people like you is that you lock into a single quote like this as evidence of something and spend fruitless hours arguing it, although if you spent the time doing a little research, you would learn what really happened. But then again, you don't want to learn, you want to believe. Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
They have invoked law enforcement priviledge in regards to the recovered parts lists (serial numbers, etc), so they do exist.

They do exist and have been confirmed as having been the parts they should be but you failed to highlight where you see that?

By the way, you sent 2 U2U's. I am just letting you know that they are not desired so that there are no misunderstandings.

OK, sure. If you say so. I do not like the U2U I get from you every day and have for three weeks now. Please stop doing that.

The problem with people like you is that you lock into a single quote like this as evidence of something and spend fruitless hours arguing it, although if you spent the time doing a little research, you would learn what really happened. But then again, you don't want to learn, you want to believe. Good luck with that.

Help me believe you. Show me where you got any information that the plane has been identified as AA77 by SN. Thanks!

[edit on 12/29/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Proper ID of the 9/11 aircraft must be done for the following .

1. Proper ID of aircraft for criminal investigation.

2. Proper ID of aircraft for airlines to collect insurance.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by iSunTzu
On September 11, 2001 when the passengers of Flight 77 were murdered. All the news agencies got it right. If you have evidence to the contrary you can sue them for telling lies.

It has been 8 years did you miss the news on September 11th 2001?

No one has evidence to the contrary yet. Good luck

Huh? I do not think you understand the actual question being asked here. Perhaps you do not understand what happens when a plane crashes. The parts are matched by SN. When did this happen on 9/11/01?

I already nailed you on this, Lillydale. Why do you refuse to accept the fact that a) you have no ability to know whether or not parts were identified or not, b) serial numbers are used to identify parts in accident investigations, and, c) all of the other evidence proves conclusively that AA77 hit the Pentagon. You already know this.

Now is the time for you to admit that you are illogical claims have been completely dismissed as ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
I already nailed you on this, Lillydale. Why do you refuse to accept the fact that a) you have no ability to know whether or not parts were identified or not, b) serial numbers are used to identify parts in accident investigations, and, c) all of the other evidence proves conclusively that AA77 hit the Pentagon. You already know this.

Now is the time for you to admit that you are illogical claims have been completely dismissed as ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

With sources, please show what "proper ID" actually is.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Utter nonsense.

You do not need individual serial numbers to identify a known aircraft. ALL of the evidence already demonstrates that AA77, a Boeing 757, hit the Pentagon.

Serial numbers are recorded in aircraft accidents for determining when and in what lot parts were manufactured if they are found to have been a cause of contributing factor to the accident. One wants to be able to identify ALL parts in a particular lot if the manufacturing process is defective or if the design is flawed.

In any case, Lillydale was refuted on his silly claim and neither he nor anyone else can claim to know if the serial numbers were recorded or not.

The new year is coming. It's time for 9/11 "Truthers" to give up their idiocy and lying, don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Utter nonsense.

You do not need individual serial numbers to identify a known aircraft. ALL of the evidence already demonstrates that AA77, a Boeing 757, hit the Pentagon.

You are right, utter nonsense since 9/11 is a criminal investigation so the aircraft do need to be identified.

Also the aircraft need to be identified for the airlines to collect insurance.

Please show me all this evidence you have that shows AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Please show me any of the following.

1. Photos w/sources of A77 hitting the Pentagon.

2. Video w/sources of AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. Photos w/sources of all parts found matching AA77.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Well, you see, and how do I put this delicately, the plane has been absolutley identified - except not to you. Why? Because you don't count. The system does not need to show YOU any proof. The airlines are satsified, the insurance companies are satisfied, our investigative agencies are wholly satisfied that the plane involved in AA77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

Now it is your job to make the case that your needs are special and should be considered outside the normal course of investigation. It is called a lawsuit. Make a claim. Substantiated how you personally have sustained damage because our government has kept you out of the loop. Show the courts how you have standing.

Or you could just contact the Airline and ask them.

You can go either way.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Utter nonsense.

You are right, utter nonsense since 9/11 is a criminal investigation so the aircraft do need to be identified.

Also the aircraft need to be identified for the airlines to collect insurance.

Please show me all this evidence you have that shows AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Please show me any of the following.

1. Photos w/sources of A77 hitting the Pentagon.

2. Video w/sources of AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. Photos w/sources of all parts found matching AA77.

Well spoken for an NSA security guard. 1) and 2) don't exist in the public domain. 3) has already been posted for one part. Many other photos have been passed around the internet and you darn well know it.

However, there is a complete radar and flight data recorder record of AAL77 taking off from Dulles and ending at the Pentagon. You may not understand the record, but it is much better than a photo or video. It is also confirmed by Arlington County police officers, Dulles and Reagan controller statements, the pilot of a C-130, atc 'real time' audio and more eyewitnesses than can be listed in a single forum thread. More over, the bodies of the crew and passengers from that plane were recovered from inside the Pentagon.

The identity of the plane that hit the Pentagon is NOT in question to reasonable minds and will hold up in court. Already has.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
the insurance companies are satisfied, our investigative agencies are wholly satisfied that the plane involved in AA77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

Please show me the insurance company records that the airlines collected hull or hijack insurance for AA77.

I will be wating for the information.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well spoken for an NSA security guard. 1) and 2) don't exist in the public domain. 3) has already been posted for one part. Many other photos have been passed around the internet and you darn well know it.

Thanks for admitting you cannot show photos or vidoes of AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

Please show me the photos of ALL the parts found at the Pentagon with proper sources.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks for admitting you cannot show photos or vidoes of AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

What is there to admit? Everyone knows that there is no footage out there in the public domain. The closet we have is the gate camera footage showing 'something' over the lawn and a second later an explosion event. But you are asking for something showing the moment of impact, and I don't recall anyone ever claiming to have seen such a thing.

Please show me the photos of ALL the parts found at the Pentagon with proper sources.

Already been done in this thread and all over the internet. I'm not going to do your investigoogling for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Already been done in this thread and all over the internet. I'm not going to do your investigoogling for you.

As i thought you cannot show photos of all the parts found at the Pentagon with proper sources or where they are now.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

As i thought you cannot show photos of all the parts found at the Pentagon with proper sources or where they are now.

Don't make assertions not in the mix. I never said ALL and you did not ask for ALL. I said one posted in this thread and you are too lazy to go find it. There are more that have been on the internet for years, firmly id'd as 757 parts, but not specific to AAL77.

Now quit trolling. The remainder of the parts lists and photos are not being released by the FBI (as I already told you) because they are evidence in an active prosecution/investigation. Take that up with them, not me.

I also posted clear statements by the NTSB that they did identify plane parts in assisting the FBI. I also posted video of them actively going through plane debris on 9/11 in support of that assertion. In the meantime, you nor anyone else in this thread has offered any evidence beyond wild speculation and 'belief'. You sir, have wasted enough of my time.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Don't make assertions not in the mix. I never said ALL and you did not ask for ALL. I said one posted in this thread and you are too lazy to go find it. There are more that have been on the internet for years, firmly id'd as 757 parts, but not specific to AAL77.

First off i did ask for photos of All parts.

So thanks for admitting the part might not be from AA77.

you nor anyone else in this thread has offered any evidence beyond wild speculation and 'belief'. You sir, have wasted enough of my time.

All i have to do is prove reasonable doubt that the offici al story is wrong, which i have proven many times.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Photos w/sources of all parts found matching AA77

That is one photo, already posted in this thread. I did not assert that was all that there was and again, you will have to take that up with the FBI.

You have never in your wildest dreams proven anything wrong. You have never offered evidence of any kind on any thread I have ever seen on any forum. All you have ever posted was a letter stating that the NSA was working on a search of records responsive to your request, but never the actual FOIA results. You sir, are simply a troll.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

First off i did ask for photos of All parts.

So thanks for admitting the part might not be from AA77.

you nor anyone else in this thread has offered any evidence beyond wild speculation and 'belief'. You sir, have wasted enough of my time.

All i have to do is prove reasonable doubt that the offici al story is wrong, which i have proven many times.

In order to establish a reasonable doubt, in relation to plane parts at the Pentagon, do you not have to demonstrate that there was at least one part recovered incompatible with a Boeing 757.

Can you do that please ?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
In order to establish a reasonable doubt, in relation to plane parts at the Pentagon, do you not have to demonstrate that there was at least one part recovered incompatible with a Boeing 757.

Can you do that please ?

I have shown reasonable doubt because there are no photos of ALL the parts with reports that match AA77. Per U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, all federally registered civil aircraft are to contain uniquely numbered components.

Also no reports of where the parts are now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join