It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferianism and Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
My comment was in really more in reference to principles and icons of the Enlightenment era on the continent that produced a similar philosophy in masons themselves right across Europe.

Thank you for clarifying. What princiiples are you refering to? As I am not very well versed in Continetal Masonry any insihgt would be appreciated.

Diderot's Encyclopedie, a kind of 'bible' of the Enlightement, had Lucifer emblazoned on the frontispiece:

I did not see that figure identified as Lucifer but I will take your word for it. What is the figure holding and is it a personification of the Dante/Milton Lucifer or a more abstract concept?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

My comment was in really more in reference to principles and icons of the Enlightenment era on the continent that produced a similar philosophy in masons themselves right across Europe.

Thank you for clarifying. What princiiples are you refering to? As I am not very well versed in Continetal Masonry any insihgt would be appreciated.

Well, the Enlightenment was more of a severe questioning, even a rejection, of various established principles in that era. I guess that there wasn't a central Enlightenment school of thought. But in itself I guess it could be termed a kind of gnosticism, in that knowledge gained by an individual meant that they could "transcend" the more mundane, archaic intellectual systems of the time. Also key was rejection of religion, hence Lucifer as as the icon of reason. But hey, I'm no expert. That is about the limit of my knowledge on this right now. I've forgotten so much of the books I've read on this some years ago.

Diderot's Encyclopedie, a kind of 'bible' of the Enlightement, had Lucifer emblazoned on the frontispiece:

I did not see that figure identified as Lucifer but I will take your word for it. What is the figure holding and is it a personification of the Dante/Milton Lucifer or a more abstract concept?

It is a polyvalent icon I think. But this is just what I've gleaned from various proper expert historians and philosophers. If I remember correctly it's also Hermes Trismegistus, even Prometheus in a certain aspect I believe, as well as Lucifer. You can see the Caduceaus of Hermes in his right hand. From what I can recall these were all "fire of the intellect" symbols, Prometheus at this time was often also identified with Lucifer, of the Milton type, and conflated, or in actuality, combined. The story of the god who stole the fire from the gods to give to man representing the intellect. Man took what God, or the gods, wouldn't give. It then also relates to Gnostic thought on the serpent in the Garden giving access to the Knowledge of Good and Evil to Eve and Adam. Same sort of deal. It was a mix of various memes pointing to the same idea.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What if god is satan and satan is god?

The theory pushed by some posters is a unwitting worshipping of Satan and not a misrepresentation of Satan for God. It is an interesting theory but it would not explain how a person could be unknowingly worshipping God. In fact, in this cae to actually worship God one would have to pay homage to Satan. It is like saying all that is blue is now green and the sky is green, yes, but the sky is still the sky.

Listen buddy, I don't have a doctorate degree in religion, philosophy or anything else for that matter so I cannot go into extreme detail. All I know is what I read on internet forums, a few books and hearsay.

The rumor is that there are clandestine secret socities that do not have man's best interest involved. I don't know if its the order of the illuminati, regular freemasonry, orient lodge of france or egyptian masonry. I suspect the last is a more likely candidate since it has been absorbed by the grand orient lodge of france, is somewhat "obsolete" and very expensive to join.

As a side note can you expand on what you mean by "clandestine" masonry and why they are looked down upon? Perhaps I should start a thread on this soon.

As I stated earlier, I do not believe in Satan but I understand that if a person believed in the historical Satan they would believe it to be a being that would propogate deception. The question still stands however, how can a person who does not believe in this entity actually worship it unknowingly?

Is the earth not literally possesed with demons and demi-gods? Why do you think religious texts constantly speak of good vs evil? People who do not take dualism seriously may be in a for a rude awakening in the future.

Agreed. This is one of the main things that attracted me to Masonry. Acceptance of all Brothers as long as they believe in God with universal harmony being paramount as we do not ask what you call God or your religion. Only that you have a belief in Diety.

And that is definitely a good thing!

Each thinks his/her religion is superior to others' religion, when in most cases, we are just praising a different messiah rather than a different god. I sense *divide and conquer* tactics at work.

I disagree. I think we are all praising the same God, whether you call it God, Allah, Yehovah, etc. Divide and conquer may be a zealots point of view but the individual who truly believes in Brotherly love will not even care what name you have chosen for God.

The *divide and conquer* aspect is that although we all believe in the same god, we believe it via different messiahs, prophets, etc. People like to differentiate by skin color, race, language and religion so indeed one can say the devil got one up on us already.

Not to mention many people, including myself, think god and satan could actually be leaders of an inter-gallactic war being waged on earth and beyond by different alien species.

But then God would not a be a Supreme Being and would therefore in fact not be God (not to mention extra-terrestrial Satan as well).

Why not? Entities that exist at higher levels(dimensions) can be considered god or god-like, right? I think you may be guilty of a lack of imagination here.

On a side note I do find it interesting that nodoby has any substantiation, or even presented an arguement, to the whole 'at the high degrees it is revealed that you in fact worship Lucifer' nonesense.

How can anyone provide substantiation of a rumor that is super-secret to begin with? Its like saying ufos don't exist because I never saw one land on my yard and I never saw any aliens, yet videos and eye-witness testimony abound non-the-less.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Listen buddy, I don't have a doctorate degree in religion, philosophy or anything else for that matter so I cannot go into extreme detail. All I know is what I read on internet forums, a few books and hearsay.

I do not think a degree in Theology is required to understand a propsed dualistic nature of God and whether or not a person is worshipping said Diety.

The rumor is that there are clandestine secret socities that do not have man's best interest involved.

The operative word being 'rumor'.

I don't know if its the order of the illuminati, regular freemasonry, orient lodge of france or egyptian masonry. I suspect the last is a more likely candidate since it has been absorbed by the grand orient lodge of france, is somewhat "obsolete" and very expensive to join.

Which would not translate into Masons worshipping Lucifier as a nearly defunct brach of cladestine Masonry has no sway over any other body of Freemasonry.

As a side note can you expand on what you mean by "clandestine" masonry and why they are looked down upon? Perhaps I should start a thread on this soon.

Clandestine refers to a Masonic body that does not adhere to the major landmarks of the Fraternity. Including, but not limited to, the admission of women or Atheists.

Is the earth not literally possesed with demons and demi-gods?

I do not think so whether they be figurative or literal. I think demonic entities/possesion, or whatever a person happens to call it is an excuse for poor human bahvior and a way of implicating something else instead of taking the blame for your own hideous actions.

Why do you think religious texts constantly speak of good vs evil?

I never said I did not believe in evil. I think evil is present in all people, it is up to them to control their desires and passions.

People who do not take dualism seriously may be in a for a rude awakening in the future.

Is that so? Some how I think it may not be that large of a concern for me.

The *divide and conquer* aspect is that although we all believe in the same god, we believe it via different messiahs, prophets, etc. People like to differentiate by skin color, race, language and religion so indeed one can say the devil got one up on us already.

Which again is why I like Masonry. I my lodge we have men of many different races and religions and I could care less about that aspect of them and they about mine. I judge a man by his actions not who he may or may not call his prophet or messiah. That aspect of their life has no bearing on mine now or will it ever.

Why not? Entities that exist at higher levels(dimensions) can be considered god or god-like, right? I think you may be guilty of a lack of imagination here.

What higher dimensions? Are we talking quantum mechainical higher dimensions or science fiction higher dimensions? One can be demonstrated by maths while the other is the realm of the purely speculative. I have an imagination, I just do not allow it to intercede in my rational thought process.

How can anyone provide substantiation of a rumor that is super-secret to begin with?

I know they can not, it was more a poke with a sharp stick to all the anti-/non-Masons who like to post that, "Until you reach the higher levels you have no idea that you are really worshipping Lucifer/Satan."

Its like saying ufos don't exist because I never saw one land on my yard and I never saw any aliens, yet videos and eye-witness testimony abound non-the-less.

When an extra-terrestrial craft lands on my front yard then give me a call, until then.......

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I do not think a degree in Theology is required to understand a propsed dualistic nature of God and whether or not a person is worshipping said Diety.

Well thats one way of looking at duality but I disagree. Your implying that god has an "alter ego" and employs the carrot&stick analogy. In other words if you do good god rewards you and when you do bad he punishes you.

That is an indirect approach to religion and most religious texts disprove that. I believe in good vs bad but I think different entities are involved such as god and satan. Perhaps both are controlled by an even higher entity for the sake of balance and harmony. My approach to spiritualism is very different from your approach.

I don't know if its the order of the illuminati, regular freemasonry, orient lodge of france or egyptian masonry. I suspect the last is a more likely candidate since it has been absorbed by the grand orient lodge of france, is somewhat "obsolete" and very expensive to join.

Which would not translate into Masons worshipping Lucifier as a nearly defunct brach of cladestine Masonry has no sway over any other body of Freemasonry.

Yes that is what you are told to believe but can YOU prove to me that they don't inter-connect at some point? I don't think you can...

Clandestine refers to a Masonic body that does not adhere to the major landmarks of the Fraternity. Including, but not limited to, the admission of women or Atheists.

Yeah keep thinking that english/american masonry is superior to other bodies and that they have a monopoly on the truth. Your opinion is very naive to say the least just like england/america think they own the world with their ignorant&arrogant ways in everything they do&say.

Pax-Americana is falling apart as we speak, just look around you fool!

Is the earth not literally possesed with demons and demi-gods?

I do not think so whether they be figurative or literal. I think demonic entities/possesion, or whatever a person happens to call it is an excuse for poor human bahvior and a way of implicating something else instead of taking the blame for your own hideous actions.

And here within lies the hypocrisy of mainstream religion and even mainstream masonry. The church officially ignores or belittles exorcism but when you ask x number of priests many will admit THEY HAVE PERFORMED IT and it is always a very painful process for everyone involved.

Why do you think religious texts constantly speak of good vs evil?

I never said I did not believe in evil. I think evil is present in all people, it is up to them to control their desires and passions.

I guess that depends on how we define *desires and passions*. If it means robbing a bank and killing people so you can get wealthy and not have to work then I can certainly agree with you.

But if it means not being able to get a divorce and remarry or not being able to get an abortion then I will disagree. Free will is a great thing provided you don't harm others in the process. Your freedom ends where mine begins and vice-versa...

How can anyone provide substantiation of a rumor that is super-secret to begin with?

I know they can not, it was more a poke with a sharp stick to all the anti-/non-Masons who like to post that, "Until you reach the higher levels you have no idea that you are really worshipping Lucifer/Satan."

Indeed your thread was not informing at all! It was intended to defend western masonry from people who are trying to find out the truth wherever it may lead them. Your not interested in a dialogue, YOUR INTERESTED IN A BORING MONOLOGUE!

Its like saying ufos don't exist because I never saw one land on my yard and I never saw any aliens, yet videos and eye-witness testimony abound non-the-less.

When an extra-terrestrial craft lands on my front yard then give me a call, until then.......

Wow, the cheap shots are falling like rain it seems.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well thats one way of looking at duality but I disagree. Your implying that god has an "alter ego" and employs the carrot&stick analogy. In other words if you do good god rewards you and when you do bad he punishes you.

No, I was responding to your theory that God could be Satan and vice versa. I do not think God rewards or punishes us, we have free will and it is up to the individual to opt between right and wrong.

That is an indirect approach to religion and most religious texts disprove that. I believe in good vs bad but I think different entities are involved such as god and satan. Perhaps both are controlled by an even higher entity for the sake of balance and harmony. My approach to spiritualism is very different from your approach.

Please see above for my feelings regarding spirituality. I can not blame any of my poor actions and decisions on a supposed fallen angel who may or may not be tempting me to do ill.

Yes that is what you are told to believe but can YOU prove to me that they don't inter-connect at some point? I don't think you can...

There is not mutual recognition. Each Mason can get a directory of lodges world wide that he can visit without fear of holding Masonic communication with a clandestine. There are no visitations between these clanestine lodges and regualr lodges what so ever. Additionally, there is nothing above the Grand Lodge level for their to be an interconnection. No Grand Lodge would risk losing its recognition by talking to the clandestine lodges of these groups.

Yeah keep thinking that english/american masonry is superior to other bodies and that they have a monopoly on the truth. Your opinion is very naive to say the least just like england/america think they own the world with their ignorant&arrogant ways in everything they do&say.

I have no interest in Continetnal Masonry as Atheistic tenets do not appeal to me. It has nothing to do with superiority, it is a personal choice determied by spirituality.

Pax-Americana is falling apart as we speak, just look around you fool!

Thank you for the personal insult. I am sure the United States will be here long after the both of us are gone.

And here within lies the hypocrisy of mainstream religion and even mainstream masonry. The church officially ignores or belittles exorcism but when you ask x number of priests many will admit THEY HAVE PERFORMED IT and it is always a very painful process for everyone involved.

How does this make Masonry hypocritical? Masonry holds no view on exorcisims or those that practice or request them.

I guess that depends on how we define *desires and passions*. If it means robbing a bank and killing people so you can get wealthy and not have to work then I can certainly agree with you.

I would define that as any selfish action that would be harmful to another.

Indeed your thread was not informing at all! It was intended to defend western masonry from people who are trying to find out the truth wherever it may lead them. Your not interested in a dialogue, YOUR INTERESTED IN A BORING MONOLOGUE!

I do not need to defend anything as no one has even attempted to back up the claims of Luciferian worship in the Halls of Freemasonry. And if it bores you so much why do you continue to post?

Wow, the cheap shots are falling like rain it seems.

So because I do not believe extra terrestrials are visiting the Earth it is some how a cheap shot? Best no ask people their opinions if you expect everyone to have the same mindset as yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No, I was responding to your theory that God could be Satan and vice versa. I do not think God rewards or punishes us, we have free will and it is up to the individual to opt between right and wrong.

"I do not think a degree in Theology is required to understand a propsed dualistic nature of God and whether or not a person is worshipping said Diety."[sic]

Yes I said that god COULD be satan and satan be god. I have no way of knowing who is who so by default I am sticking to the mainstream version.

My point was merely to point out the devil worshipper's view, regardless if I agree or disagree.

There is not mutual recognition. Each Mason can get a directory of lodges world wide that he can visit without fear of holding Masonic communication with a clandestine. There are no visitations between these clanestine lodges and regualr lodges what so ever. Additionally, there is nothing above the Grand Lodge level for their to be an interconnection. No Grand Lodge would risk losing its recognition by talking to the clandestine lodges of these groups.

Ok your speaking from an american perspective. Thats fine but I find UGLE calling continental and egyptian masonry "irregular" somewhat offensive and hypocritical. At the end of the day, masonry is masonry!

I do not need to defend anything as no one has even attempted to back up the claims of Luciferian worship in the Halls of Freemasonry. And if it bores you so much why do you continue to post?

If your not defending masonry then why start a thread "poking a sharp stick" at people who question secret socities? Masonry(including clandestine masonry) is not the A-Z of secret socities so maybe your getting a little too mad for nothing.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Ok your speaking from an american perspective. Thats fine but I find UGLE calling continental and egyptian masonry "irregular" somewhat offensive and hypocritical. At the end of the day, masonry is masonry!

Just for the record, the UGLE does not call all Egyptian or Continental Masonry "irregular". In fact, practically every continental nation has a Grand Lodge or Grand Orient in fraternal union with the UGLE.

The UGLE simply calls "irregular" those non-Masonic organizations that pretend to be Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

My point was merely to point out the devil worshipper's view, regardless if I agree or disagree.

Would not the Devil worshippers perspective to be the act of worshipping the Devil as a rebellion against mainstream worshipping of God?

Masoniclight already answered this. My opinion is a belief in Deity, among some other important tenets, is required for it to be Masonry.

If your not defending masonry then why start a thread "poking a sharp stick" at people who question secret socities? Masonry(including clandestine masonry) is not the A-Z of secret socities so maybe your getting a little too mad for nothing.

Mad? Hardly. Questioning is fine, making unfounded statements from a position of ignorance is what I usually have an issue with.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I believe in good vs bad but I think different entities are involved such as god and satan. Perhaps both are controlled by an even higher entity for the sake of balance and harmony. My approach to spiritualism is very different from your approach.
See, if there were and even higher entity, then god would not be "supreme", yet by defining the word "god" to be explicitly supreme, that which created everything, then by definition there can be nothing higher.

As to the two entities vs one argument, Pike himself says the balance of good and evil is god's work, that without knowing bad, we could never enjoy good for comparison.

Of that Equilibrium between Good and Evil, and Light and Darkness in the world, which assures us that all is the work of the Infinite Wisdom and of an Infinite Love; and that there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness co-existent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light and of Good: by attaining to the knowledge of which equilibrium we can, through Faith, see that the existence of Evil, Sin, Suffering, and Sorrow in the world, is consistent with the Infinite Goodness as well as with the Infinite Wisdom of the Almighty.

Sympathy and Antipathy, Attraction and Repulsion, each a Force of nature, are contraries, in the souls of men and in the Universe of spheres and worlds; and from the action and opposition of each against the other, result Harmony, and that movement which is the Life of the Universe and the Soul alike. They are not antagonists of each other. The force that repels a Planet from the Sun is no more an evil force, than that which attracts the Planet toward the central Luminary; for each is created and exerted by the Deity, and the result is the harmonious movement of the obedient Planets in their elliptic orbits, and the mathematical accuracy and unvarying regularity of their movements.
Morals & Dogma p860

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.
-------------------------------------------
Excerpts from The Secret Covenant, unknown author

[edit on 4-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And this has what to do with Masonry and the topic at hand?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My only thing to say is: Lucifer is not Satan.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And this has what to do with Masonry and the topic at hand?

Well if true, it could be one of the most important documents ever discovered since it highlights 90% or more of the past/current/future *state of affairs* and it also paints a negative picture of secret societies and its members as being gullible and naive.

If false then its just another "hoax" and should be ignored. Your choice, what will it be?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well, considering it is not from an attributable author what credence should anyone lend this? For all we know a 12 year old could have written this.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lucifer is considered the left pillar of Kabbalah. The left column of the sefirotic tree of life (Kabbalah) is the "Pillar of Severity."
This column is the male aspect as well.

This is Opposite from the Ahrimanic stream which is the right pillar of Kabbalah. The right column of the sefirotic tree of life (Kabbalah) is the "Pillar of Mercy." This column is the female aspect

While the Divine stream is the middle column of the sefirotic tree of life (Kabbalah). This is the "Pillar of Mildness." this column is gender-neutral. Also this column is referred to as "Rebis" also known as androgyny:meaning the mixing of masculine and feminine characteristics.

Rebis Handhelds... Explained
So By using the Compass which equates to the Left pillar of Kabbalah (Male). Cunning,route & encompass meaning "together" This is a males tool of creation. Also the circle creates Spiritually

As well by using the Square which equates to the Right pillar of Kabbalah (Female). As a symbol it refers to the earth, for so long a time supposed to be square in shape. This is a female tool of nature. Also the square creates Reality. Through which the 5 sense connect & perceive & decode!

It takes a bit of understanding of the 7 liberal arts to understand the true meaning of the 5 senses connecting

A master key here is rhetoric is the use of language to instruct and or persuade. Whoever is king of rhetoric is king of the masses. Who among you instruct & who among you persuade with BS? Beware of my logic indeed.

Take heed

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

Interesting post. How does this tie into Luciferianism and Masonry?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If one were in fact to accept Lucifer as an historical figure, and not, correctly it may be added, recognize the name Lucifer as a Latin word for the planet Venus, how do you justify having a 'being' created by God somehow supercede God's supremecy as Diety? The very nature that Lucifer/Satan was created by God relegates it to a subordinate and inferior status and would not qualify the entity as a 'Supreme Being'. One of Masonry's core tenets is a belief in Diety and as someone who has a belief in God-and none in Lucifer/Satan-what would be the purpose in subverting this landmark?

If one would accept, or if one would not accept this theory of yours, there is more than the planet Venus to this.

The translation of King james version of the bible was corect and has nothing to do with planet Venus, just because Venus is named Venus it does not mean the word was intentended to be a planet.

If you have a black cat you can name her shadow but that does not mean that the word shadow means your cat. A shadow is just a shadow that will add a dark spot on the side of an object.

Just like lucifer, lucifer, luceafar, means shinny-glowing, intense light and not planet Venus dear mason. Planet Venus is just a name of a planet like earth is named. The translation from the bible has nothing to do with planet venus and no shining does not mean VENUS as a word.

Lucifer was translated from hebrew from the world hillel, the shining one
that climed the mountain top to rebel against the god and take his throne.

It was translated from hebrew to latin, the word meaning shining/glowing one. Lucifer is satan, nice try tho.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Maybe because Lucifer seems to be related with knowledge?

I mean, Is it possible that our souls are reincarnated in earth through the manufacturing of spiritual powerful entities?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
If one would accept, or if one would not accept this theory of yours, there is more than the planet Venus to this.

It is not a theory, Lucifer was/is the name of the planet Venus. There is no dispute of the Latin translation of this word in its original meaning.

The translation of King james version of the bible was corect and has nothing to do with planet Venus, just because Venus is named Venus it does not mean the word was intentended to be a planet.

It is far from correct and has hundreds of translation errors. Anyone who thinks that a book that originated in Aramaic and was subsequently translated into Hebrew, Greek, Latin and English-and incorporating obsolete language-has no mis-translations should really do some research before making absolutist statements.

The original text in Isiah was refering to a Babylonian King. This is supported by Biblical scholars. Please see Robinson's A Pilgrims Path as an example for further clarification.

Just like lucifer, lucifer, luceafar, means shinny-glowing, intense light and not planet Venus dear mason. Planet Venus is just a name of a planet like earth is named. The translation from the bible has nothing to do with planet venus and no shining does not mean VENUS as a word.

Your opinion of the word's meaning does not matter. The word, in Latin, literally translates to 'Light-Bearer' and referred to the planet Venus and was used metaphorically.

Lucifer was translated from hebrew from the world hillel, the shining one
that climed the mountain top to rebel against the god and take his throne.

The Hebrew word hillel translates either into the phrase 'he has prasied' or 'the crescent moon'. The root word, 'HLL', translates into 'to shine'. If you notice none of these are a proper name.

Lucifer is satan, nice try tho.

You can state anything you want but try doing some research before you attempt to misinform people with statements that are easily researched and disproved.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join