It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferianism and Freemasonry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And don't even get me started on all the Italian people.

Magic Eight Ball says: I see a pair of really uncomfortable shoes in your future.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I hope everyone can spot sarcasm, dipped in sarcasm, deep fried in sarcasm oil. If not, I may have made a few enemys. Being polish myself, I just couldn't stand to bring them into this. they are too busy changing light bulbs.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
What you can do is sustain your point of view for people that like to read about this, people that get confused , that don't know alot so they believe them. Information is so important this days, it's important that information has two sides of view so people can make out of it all and decide what is the truth

And the 'information' presented by the person you are encouraging is a literal belief in the Bible and resorting to personal insults.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I already told you that I think the bible is littered with half-truths but the main theme is correct. The main theme being saving man from "evil" and an inter-gallactic war being waged between god's army and satan's army.

God being Adonai and Satan being Lucifer. Each controls a seperate part of the galaxy and/or universe while wanting to control more. IMO the bible should not be taken 100% literaly BUT THE MAIN THEME IS CORRECT!

What part don't you understand? It is you and a few other masons on this forum that refuse to acknowledge lucifer's existance and correlation throughout MULTIPLE RELIGIOUS TEXTS written a few(or several millenia) ago. They all speak of the same truth regardless of source! It is only recently that many so-called "experts" are starting to doubt everything so give it a rest already.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Lucifer is what modern people associate with the devil. No argument there. no matter if ancient text tells it different, that is the popular belief. As with duality in any situation, there can be no light without dark, and no good without bad, so obviously no God without Satan. The point I and many other masons want to get across is that we, as masons, believe in God, or whatever that particular religion/idea calls him. But the good guy who made everything. We worship him according to our beliefs. We do not worship Satan, Lucifer, or any other version of a bad/evil entity. That is the opposite of what masonry is. Hence, duality.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I already told you that I think the bible is littered with half-truths but the main theme is correct. The main theme being saving man from "evil" and an inter-gallactic war being waged between god's army and satan's army.

I missed the whole 'inter-galatic war' thing when I read the Bible. It must have been in the Epistles of Xenu.

God being Adonai and Satan being Lucifer. Each controls a seperate part of the galaxy and/or universe while wanting to control more. IMO the bible should not be taken 100% literaly BUT THE MAIN THEME IS CORRECT!

I agree the Bible should not be taken literaly, nor should it be taken science-fictionally.

What part don't you understand?

The inter-galatic war part.

It is you and a few other masons on this forum that refuse to acknowledge lucifer's existance and correlation throughout MULTIPLE RELIGIOUS TEXTS written a few(or several millenia) ago.

Exactly, since Lucifer was never refered to as Satan until poorly translated versions of the Bible (and a little help by Milton and Alighieri) caused this to be the case.

They all speak of the same truth regardless of source! It is only recently that many so-called "experts" are starting to doubt everything so give it a rest already.

Why do you need an expert to see that the Romans:

A) Did not equate the word Lucifer with the Judeo/Christian dogmatic belief of Satan.

and

B) That this correlary is a recent occurence in relation to the Bible.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When Christian Theologians would ask questions followed by answers this was called "Catechism." "Catechisms are doctrinal manuals often in the form of questions followed by answers to be memorized, a format that has been used in non-religious or secular contexts as well." While "Roman Catechism" is intended for priests having care of souls.

Note such works as "Luther's Small Catechism" a training manual for children. A example stepping stone of teachable measures using questions with answers to instruct with. So by using Catechism asking a question & giving answers along with them in a Religious theological way we are climbing the ladder of "Anagoge" by instructing through the measure of eloquence of dialectic thought patterns of written speech & this is a due measure of rhetoric to persuade or instruct?

Also to note with Anagage: "Certain Medieval Theologians describe four methods of interpreting the Scriptures: literal/historical, allegorical, tropological"

The Torah/Old Testament has 3 different meanings alone. the Oral Torah being the 2nd from the foundation & the 3rd has to do with the phonetics of the language itself. Along with the hebrew having androgynous splits you can say things with different mental gender types. Since hebrew has both masculine & feminine speech patterns & thought waves to its design structure.

How hard you swing the pendulum is how hard it will swing back. Only equilibrium can stabilize the pendulum.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You misinterpreted my statement regarding this issue.

It is my understanding that Lucifer is symbolic of the transformation from animal to man to god.
The story of Lucifer, aka Prometheus, is an allegory for the discovery of self found in Freemasonry.
The individual embracing both intellect and reason.

Christians see this in the book of Genesis as eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
"look at him he has become like us"

I believe what I said was that the public views you as Luciferian, or one who worships Lucifer.
I do not think that Masons are Satan worshipers, but I do think that Masons are humanists, which SCARES Christians (Which I am not. However I do believe in one God, one that exists outside of my realm of knowledge, but yet one that willed all of creation)
That is the difference that I perceive between...
Humanists and non-Humanists.
Masons and non-Masons.

Luciferians and non-Luciferians.

If I am wrong, then please correct me, but I would ask of you one question?

Have you achieved the highest degree possible in the rite to which you belong, and if so, are you willing to depart that knowledge upon me?

I mean the knowledge, and not just a "sorry you are wrong" response.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

Methinks that you are catching it from these folks for giving away all of their secrets.
I highly respect your knowledge of the occult, the hidden.

secrets

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
It is my understanding that Lucifer is symbolic of the transformation from animal to man to god.

You can have any interpertation of Lucifer that you desire. The historical connotations are fairly clear.

The story of Lucifer, aka Prometheus, is an allegory for the discovery of self found in Freemasonry.

The relation of Prometheus to Lucifer is a rather new comparison and is not symbolic or allegorically used in the lodge or its ritual.

The individual embracing both intellect and reason.

This may fall under the second degree lecture in which the Brother is admonished to use Logic as one of the seven Liberal Arts and Sciences.

I believe what I said was that the public views you as Luciferian, or one who worships Lucifer.

A small portion of the public may beleive that we worship Lucifer, but I think the majority of people are not that retarded.

I do not think that Masons are Satan worshipers, but I do think that Masons are humanists, which SCARES Christians (Which I am not. However I do believe in one God, one that exists outside of my realm of knowledge, but yet one that willed all of creation)
That is the difference that I perceive between...
Humanists and non-Humanists.
Masons and non-Masons.

Possibly to a degree, but many of the modern Humanists viewpoints and beliefs would not be broached in lodge, i.e reproductive rights, non-theistic religion.

If I am wrong, then please correct me, but I would ask of you one question?

As I commented, some of what you say can be interpreted as correct, other parts are not.

Have you achieved the highest degree possible in the rite to which you belong,

Yes.

and if so, are you willing to depart that knowledge upon me?

That is like asking me to describe a sunrise to someone who has never seen one, I could never do it justice. One has to experience it for themselves. The lessons and allegories experienced in Masonry impart different sentiments on each Mason and from speaking to other members no one Mason takes the same thing from the ritual.

I mean the knowledge, and not just a "sorry you are wrong" response.

There is no 'knowledge' only moral and spiritual lessons which hopefully, inspire someone to better themselves by being of service to others and to appreciate the life we have been given.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well then Masonicus. Please go to the post where I wear you guys out.

Since you have been initiated into the highest degree, then you will know that the mission of a lodge is:

BIFURCATED.

Anyone reading this who wants to see exactly how far a Freemason will go to cover the "truth", then click on my signature and read the entire thread.

Freemasonry is being used as a framework for hidden covert attacks against our government and the individuals who are to found at the core of this group are HUMANISTS.
That means that they have a philosophy based on the worship of man and intellect.

Thus the term Luciferianism.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Since you have been initiated into the highest degree, then you will know that the mission of a lodge is:

BIFURCATED.

From Miriam-Webster:

Main Entry: bi·fur·cate
Pronunciation: \ˈbī-(ˌ)fər-ˌkāt, bī-ˈfər-\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): bi·fur·cat·ed; bi·fur·cat·ing
Etymology: Medieval Latin bifurcatus, past participle of bifurcare, from Latin bifurcus two-pronged, from bi- + furca fork
Date: 1615

Why would 'the lodge' want to have a two pronged anything? If you understood anything about the tenets of Masonry youwould know that Brotherly Love is one of the foremost among them. You do not develop brotherly love by promulgating division or devisiveness.

Freemasonry is being used as a framework for hidden covert attacks against our government...

Such as?

...and the individuals who are to found at the core of this group are HUMANISTS.
That means that they have a philosophy based on the worship of man and intellect.

Ah, now we have moved from the worship of Lucifer to the worship of man. Well, maybe you can prove how anyone can worship anything that they do not feel they are worshipping. I doubt it.

So now we can equate Luciferianism with Humanism? Do you always make things up as you go along?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

BIFURCATED.

From Miriam-Webster:

Main Entry: bi·fur·cate
Pronunciation: \ˈbī-(ˌ)fər-ˌkāt, bī-ˈfər-\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): bi·fur·cat·ed; bi·fur·cat·ing
Etymology: Medieval Latin bifurcatus, past participle of bifurcare, from Latin bifurcus two-pronged, from bi- + furca fork
Date: 1615

Why would 'the lodge' want to have a two pronged anything? If you understood anything about the tenets of Masonry you would know that Brotherly Love is one of the foremost among them. You do not develop brotherly love by promulgating division or divisiveness.

Freemasonry is being used as a framework for hidden covert attacks against our government...

Such as?

...and the individuals who are to found at the core of this group are HUMANISTS.

Ah, now we have moved from the worship of Lucifer to the worship of man. Well, maybe you can prove how anyone can worship anything that they do not feel they are worshipping. I doubt it.

So now we can equate Luciferianism with Humanism? Do you always make things up as you go along?

You have been compromised.

It is clear, and all you need to do is click on the other thread found in the link in my signature.

I CLEARLY expose you as being either:

1) an outright liar

2) not initiated to a high enough degree to know the truth.

Please respond to the video that I posted where a 33rd degree sovereign grandmaster of the Scottish Rite states in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the mission of the lodge is

BIFURCATED...

Until you respond to that, I will not acknowledge another comment from you, because you are distracting attention away from the truth. Hence, nothing that you type can be taken on face value.

Reply to me all you want, but my reply to you will simply refer to the video that I posted of the 33rd degree sovereign grand master of the Scottish Rite stating in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the mission of the lodge is

BIFURCATED.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Please respond to the video that I posted where a 33rd degree sovereign grandmaster of the Scottish Rite states in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the mission of the lodge is..

I replied there already. Get your facts straight, he is refering to the Scottish Rite, not lodges. Big difference.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Please respond to the video that I posted where a 33rd degree sovereign grandmaster of the Scottish Rite states in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the mission of the lodge is..

I replied there already. Get your facts straight, he is refering to the Scottish Rite, not lodges. Big difference.

To an outsider Masonicus, this sounds like an argument based on semantics.

He states the mission of the Scottish Rite LODGE is

Bifurcated.

Anytime you want to stop digging the hole you are in is fine with me.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

To an outsider Masonicus, this sounds like an argument based on semantics.

Exactly, if you took the time to understand then you may recognize the immense difference.

He states the mission of the Scottish Rite LODGE is

Bifurcated.

Wrong, apparently you have a severe auditory issue, listen to your own video again. Verbatim quote for the hearing impaired:

Sometimes it's asked what is the mission of the Scottish Rite? Well, the mission of the Scottish Rite is bifurcated. That is, two fold.

Yup, real sinister stuff there. Must have missed the lodge reference as well.

Anytime you want to stop digging the hole you are in is fine with me.

The only hole here is yours.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

'Luciferianism' is a joke, a buzz-word.
It was structured by a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who think they have the keys to enlightenment or some other such nonsense.
And, I'd be hard pressed to remind you all, that Luciferianism has NOTHING to do with Satanism. And Satanism, in it's real form, has NOTHING to do with Christianity or any of those other religions, has NOTHING to do with ritualistic killings or any of the other NONSENSE you see in the media and has been recognized as a legitimate religion to the point where it has a section in the ARMY chaplain's handbook.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
In fact, with a bit of a shameless self-plug...here you go:
Shazam!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
And, I'd be hard pressed to remind you all, that Luciferianism has NOTHING to do with Satanism. And Satanism, in it's real form, has NOTHING to do with Christianity...

Which only furthers the point that it is impossible to unwittingly worship 'Lucifer'.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Exactly!
Boy, it's nice to see actual, intelligent people up here who are willing to discuss things in a civil manner.
I like the cut of your jib Augustus.
Perhaps you and I can discuss some of the finer points of philosophy and Masonic education when you get a chance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join