It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood Shooter Tried To Contact Al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Ft. Hood Shooter Tried To Contact Al-Qaeda

abcnews.go.com

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

It is not known whether the intelligence agencies informed the Army that one of its officers was seeking to connect with suspected al Qaeda figures, the officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
First off, this should finally put the "Islamic Extremist?" question to rest. Many of us on here have known and arrived at the aforementioned conclusion through basic knowledge and analysis, but others have remained extremely skeptical, or quite possibly naive in regards to such. Hopefully this will help to confirm the reality of this attack for those of you who find yourself in the latter categories.

Second, the same Imam from the radical Dar Al-Hijrah mosque who we all examined in a previous thread on ATS, is back in the mix already praising Hassan and his actions.

In conclusion, I believe that we can now say without much of any doubt whatsoever, that the Ft. Hood attack was an act of Terrorism, and that it was also along the same line of Islamic Extremism which lead to 9/11, and any number of other attacks upon the United States and its allies over the past 30+ years.

abcnews.go.com

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
oh please, it puts nothing to rest, they say that they knew of him, so we all start screaming, why didn't they do something about it earlier, already we have accepted that he was an extremist muslim, maybe you not me

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hah, I knew they were going to throw the "Al Qaeda" card as soon as I heard the guys name, took them a little bit this time though.

I don't know though, something tells me this guy might just be a scapegoat for something someone else did. With the CIA and MSM jumping on it quick, and knowing the track record of both lying, I tend to take them as just a "little" untrustworthy as to this situation. Kinda seems like an excuse to keep pushing "The War on Terror."

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sure...chalk this one up to more CIA/Government incompetence.

Do you guys REALLY think that if the CIA knew an Army Major of the United States Military was in connection with Al Qaeda that they would just conveniently forget to tell them??? And not arrest this guy for questioning at that??

This story stinks from all possible angles and the MSM is as usual, complicit in distorting the truth about what really happened on that day.

For those of you that believe this story as it is being presented on your television sets, I have a work at home job offer for you starting at $35 an hour.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by illuminatislave]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

First off, this should finally put the "Islamic Extremist?" question to rest. Many of us on here have known and arrived at the aforementioned conclusion through basic knowledge and analysis, but others have remained extremely skeptical, or quite possibly naive in regards to such. Hopefully this will help to confirm the reality of this attack for those of you who find yourself in the latter categories.

Second, the same Imam from the radical Dar Al-Hijrah mosque who we all examined in a previous thread on ATS, is back in the mix already praising Hassan and his actions.

In conclusion, I believe that we can now say without much of any doubt whatsoever, that the Ft. Hood attack was an act of Terrorism, and that it was also along the same line of Islamic Extremism which lead to 9/11, and any number of other attacks upon the United States and its allies over the past 30+ years.

abcnews.go.com

Of course, but there will still be those with the victim mentality who think someone else is responsible and spew anti-Americanism all over the place.
Yes, this was an act of terrorism and will happen again unless we have zero tolerance now.
All those sticking up for this guy and blaming someone else better keep their mouths shut when it hits them directly in their homes. just sayin.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
sure...chalk this one up to more CIA/Government incompetence.

Do you guys REALLY think that if the CIA knew an Army Major of the United States Military was in connection with Al Qaeda that they would just conveniently forget to tell them??? And not arrest this guy for questioning at that??

This story stinks from all possible angles and the MSM is as usual, complicit in distorting the truth about what really happened on that day.

For those of you that believe this story as it is being presented on your television sets, I have a work at home job offer for you starting at $35 an hour.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by illuminatislave]

LOL. Apparently you haven't experienced government disconnect personally. Maybe you can recall Katrina.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Hah, I knew they were going to throw the "Al Qaeda" card as soon as I heard the guys name, took them a little bit this time though.

I don't know though, something tells me this guy might just be a scapegoat for something someone else did. With the CIA and MSM jumping on it quick, and knowing the track record of both lying, I tend to take them as just a "little" untrustworthy as to this situation. Kinda seems like an excuse to keep pushing "The War on Terror."

Yeah because a poor innocent peaceful muslim couldn't possibly have done this. Poor innocent muslims, they are the victims of America and we shouldn't bother them. Awwwwww.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
oh please, it puts nothing to rest, they say that they knew of him, so we all start screaming, why didn't they do something about it earlier, already we have accepted that he was an extremist muslim, maybe you not me

Since there's no such thing as an extreme muslim, just check with Islam, there is no such thing, so this could have definately slipped past the hands of many since there are attitudes that people will be called a racist for speaking up. CAIR has scared people with their law suits and defending muslims and then we have crimes like this and no one can understand why we agree with the victim mentality.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

LOL. Apparently you haven't experienced government disconnect personally. Maybe you can recall Katrina.

That wasn't incompetence, that was the Bush Administration not giving a damn about a bunch of poor folk being left to die.

People are conditioned to believe that every "screw up" is an act of stupidity from the government. Just like warnings about planes slamming into the world trade center were "ignored".

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We'll find out his intentions soon enough.

www.myfoxtwincities.com...

He's awake and talking.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I don't understand the sticking the head in sand mentality of some here. It's becoming more and more obvious that this guy (Hasan) was not just a wacko.

He spouted radical Islamist thoughts, attended a Mosque with a very radical Iman, tried to contact A.Q. yet our President tells us not to jump to conclusions. If he acts like a duck, has a duck religious leader and tries to contact ducks.....guess what, he's a DUCK!

Exactly what conclusion are we to come to with the evidence provided?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

All those sticking up for this guy and blaming someone else better keep their mouths shut when it hits them directly in their homes. just sayin.

I live a few miles away from New York City. Where do you reside, good sir? The last thing I'm afraid of is some jihadist running into my home and killing me

No one is sticking up for someone that allegedly murdered a bunch of people. Most folk with common sense just realize that the government and their mouthpiece the MSM are a bunch of liars. There are reasons why the "official story" differs vastly from the information that was being leaked out the day of the shootings. But believe what you will, but I have had enough of swallowing the excrement coming from this government's orifices.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I don't understand the sticking the head in sand mentality of some here. It's becoming more and more obvious that this guy (Hasan) was not just a wacko.

He spouted radical Islamist thoughts, attended a Mosque with a very radical Iman, tried to contact A.Q. yet our President tells us not to jump to conclusions. If he acts like a duck, has a duck religious leader and tries to contact ducks.....guess what, he's a DUCK!

Because common Americans can't see muslims as anything other than victims. Victim mentality. We don't understand them so they must be less than us. That's our flaw and doesn't allow us to open our eyes and see the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

He also allegedly was hanging out in strip clubs. I'm sure Allah would be proud

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Because common Americans can't see muslims as anything other than victims. Victim mentality. We don't understand them so they must be less than us. That's our flaw and doesn't allow us to open our eyes and see the truth.

What are we supposed to view muslims as? Brown skinned murderers waiting to kill all of us at a moment's notice??

Do you sympathize with right wing extremists, sir?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First off, I never said the guy was innocent and a "poor muslim" so stop projecting yourself on me. Secondly, i'm just pointing out that we should keep an open mind is all, it's always the close minded that get tricked or led like sheep the easiest.

For all we know though this guy could be an undercover CIA agent purposely acting the way he has to further the "War on Terror" agenda. It wouldn't be unheard of, just saying not to take this at face value.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I live a few miles away from New York City. Where do you reside, good sir? The last thing I'm afraid of is some jihadist running into my home and killing me

No one is sticking up for someone that allegedly murdered a bunch of people. Most folk with common sense just realize that the government and their mouthpiece the MSM are a bunch of liars. There are reasons why the "official story" differs vastly from the information that was being leaked out the day of the shootings. But believe what you will, but I have had enough of swallowing the excrement coming from this government's orifices.

Don't be rude. And you can address me as madam.
No one cares what you are or not afraid of or if you think the MSM and government are liars.

Fact of the matter is a muslim man killed a bunch of Americans at a US military base. That happened, will happen again, and was an act of Islamic theology.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
First off, I never said the guy was innocent and a "poor muslim" so stop projecting yourself on me. Secondly, i'm just pointing out that we should keep an open mind is all, it's always the close minded that get tricked or led like sheep the easiest.

For all we know though this guy could be an undercover CIA agent purposely acting the way he has to further the "War on Terror" agenda. It wouldn't be unheard of, just saying not to take this at face value.

Why should we keep an open mind when other shooters in the same position have already told us the reason why they did it? Should we just assume that their own words are wrong because we can't possibly believe they are different than us and use theology as their motivation?
No, I will believe them when they tell me their motivation. I will believe Kalid Shiek Mohammed and others when they clearly tell us why.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What are we supposed to view muslims as? Brown skinned murderers waiting to kill all of us at a moment's notice??

Do you sympathize with right wing extremists, sir?

I am not a sir.
We should view muslims as they are. Unfortunately most American's don't have the slightest idea what that is, obviously from your post of one extreme to another.
Maybe I can give a brief description... muslims consist of 1.6 billion mostly in 57 OIC countries. These countries are governed by Sharia law, that means muslims are subjects of 24/7 religion.
As part of that theology is the teaching that non-muslims are inferior and on the wrong path. It is ok for muslims to kill non-muslims if the situation defies Sharia Law. Muslims go by Sharia Law above and beyond American Law or anything else.
That's a good start....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join