It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got my H1N1 vaccination.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

I cant believe your acutally falling for the flu shot brainwash.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
I'm going to be getting it on the 6th of November. Really, pay no attention to those who say that there's "nanoparticles" in it. That's bull.

The Canadian government is not out to get its own people. We're a country of about 32 million people, overpopulation doesn't really happen here. If someone thinks or believes in the nanoparticles theory, put your money where your mouth, roll up your sleeve, and prove it.

No takers? Go figure.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If you are so adamant that the vaccines are secretly poisonous, roll up your sleeve and prove it. I dare you. I call your bluff.

How do I call your bluff? Because you won't go to the nearest doctor's office and get it. I'm getting the same vaccine as pregnant women and healthcare workers. Killing off the country's doctors would be the biggest screwup in history.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

You sound like a gov plant.

roll up your sleeve not me no thank you, i think neutral ways are always the best.

besides the way you posted makes me think your an agent for the roll up your sleeve operation.

And also to your bluff look at the thread (h1n1 flu shot reaction section)
if you think its not poisonous

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

roll up your sleeve not me no thank you, i think neutral ways are always the best.

besides the way you posted makes me think your an agent for the roll up your sleeve operation.

Hilarious!

Think about this...maybe the first wave of shots is the 'clean' wave to get everyone else to feel like it's safe. THEN they distribute the 'gonna get ya' shot.

Maybe you should be lining up right now?

Come on, you have to eventually trust one of us government plants, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
For the record, I am 100% against the H1N1 Vaccine, but not because of irrational fears, but due to blind trials showing that it is no more efficacious than not having the Vaccine (or placebo), and health risk concerns with the side-effects which have a greater risk than H1N1 has itself.

However, my daughter's half-sister contracted H1N1. In a panic, her mother followed her doctor's recommendation to vaccinate their entire family, including my daughter, and did so without consulting me (I read her the Riot Act after finding out).

However, being that she was Vaccinated long after exposure to H1N1 during it's contagious stage, it's not like it would have helped her being vaccinated after her half-sister became symptomatic. If she didn't already contract it then she most likely won't.

Needless to say, my daughter hasn't been zombified...although she did have the side-effects of cleaning her room, making her bed, and offering to take on more chores than usual. That's pretty darn unusual behavior I have to admit!

One has to weigh the risks with the risks of not getting it. For most people who are not at risk of contracting it, and have healthy immune systems who wouldn't be adversely affected if they did contract it, it probably isn't a good idea to get vaccinated. However, if you are at risk or have a compromised immune system, then it is a personal choice that no one but you should be making for you. When you weigh the evidence, do so on empirical evidence. You don't need to be irrational and fall prey for sensationalism one way or the other, whether it be fear of Nano-particles, RFID tags, or over-hyped fear of the H1N1 Virus which is pretty tame compared to the common, run-of-the-mill Type A and Type B Influenza.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I cant believe what i am hearing your actually approving the vaccine?
and your claim that its safe?

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoy

I am curious why you started a new thread you could have just kept your Swine Flu Vaccine Experiment! Shocking H1N1 Guinea Pig thread going are you going to start a new thread if you start getting ill

You made your decision to have this shot so lets see what happens that's if you really have had the shot.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

You make a good point there actually think about it give all the health workers it and others then after a wile look all these people are ok then old switcheroo.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

www.globalresearch.ca...

No RFID Id but there are Nano Particles in it
side effects dont start right away but you will feel them later on.

let me guess your in toronto? and you fell for the media hype.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

That website is bull.

I live in Vancouver, on the North Shore there are schools with huge absenteeism due to kids and their families getting sick. There's one elementary school with only 13 out of about 150 seventh graders attending. Its not media hype, its happening, right now. H1N1 is spreading here, the media here doesn't even focus solely on any outbreak, its happening as we speak.

I didn't fall for any media hype, I get hit hard when I have the flu and as a young adult with an underlying chronic respiratory condition this is potentially deadly. I do say potentially deadly, but still a threat.

Although your correct they are jumping the gun closing down schools. They started doing it in my area because they "thought" the kids were getting sick with H1N1 but as it turns out it's actually Influenza A. I had that last year and it gives a high fever for a couple days and mimics the H1N1 symptoms to a T.

People are being sent home from where I work at if they have a fever and told not to come back for 7 days and are not even checked for H1N1.

It is just a mass amount of people panicking before they get the results in.

Edit I was vaccinated for H1N1 a while back and the side effects came about 5-7 days later and I did have a ton of them but they were all very minor such as headache, diarrhea one day, constipated the next, ache muscles and joints etc.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And also to your bluff look at the thread (h1n1 flu shot reaction section)
if you think its not poisonous

The moment you accuse someone of an ulterior motive you immediately lose neutrality.

If anyone is a government plant, its you. I dare accuse you of working for a foreign government wanting the fall of the Western world by spreading misinformation to make the populations in target easily susceptible to a lethal virus.

And to I counter your call by stating that you should look at professional opinions not amateur opinions.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Although your correct they are jumping the gun closing down schools. They started doing it in my area because they "thought" the kids were getting sick with H1N1 but as it turns out it's actually Influenza A.

I never actually said they are closing the schools. They need something like 30% or 40% of total students away. And some of these kids may have Influenza A, but from what I'm hearing directly from them they have hospital confirmed H1N1 and are quarantined.

I had that last year and it gives a high fever for a couple days and mimics the H1N1 symptoms to a T.

People are being sent home from where I work at if they have a fever and told not to come back for 7 days and are not even checked for H1N1.

It is just a mass amount of people panicking before they get the results in.

Edit I was vaccinated for H1N1 a while back and the side effects came about 5-7 days later and I did have a ton of them but they were all very minor such as headache, diarrhea one day, constipated the next, ache muscles and joints etc.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Darthorious]

I think they are mostly going with the "why take the chances" method of protecting other employees.

Did you get that nasal vaccine? If there was going to be nanoparticles in anything I think it would be that. Aside from the crazy talk of other people, the reactions are expected because it technically is a virus like all vaccines.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I thought about it, but I figured that would be just a little dated by now. I haven't posted in it for two months, its already in the ground as far as I'm concerned.

I got it. I'm still wearing the same bandage. I would have taken a picture of the vaccination but it was really like a "walk-in walk-out" thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I got ours today, didn't strike me as being any different than the seasonal flu shot I get every year!

Judging by the number of flu shots I've had in my lifetime and taking into account the logic of anti-vax loons, I should be dead or severely retarded.

Seeing as this isn't the case, their designation as "loons" stands firm

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Yeah I agree completely you need to listen to certified people that deal with biology, medicine, genetics, government preparedness, etc. Then how about me?

I worked for the government over 27 years, I have a PHD in genetic variation and mutation, I am the team leader/task manager in my university department dealing with gene flow in many creatures, our current task to research the cox gene (a mitochondrial gene only available in humans and various human afflicted viruses). We have received samples of h1n1 for 3 years from places all over the planet, as well as many various other viruses. I can from first hand experience tell you that the dominant virus found in people at the morgue the last 3 weeks has been ascribed to h1n1 but in fact is not by any stroke the aforementioned virus.

Now as a side note the shedding from people who have taken the h1n1 vaccine resemble the same virus sent to us by those morticians.

Conclusion: Due to my extensive background both as a government logistics officer and as a certified educated geneticist is that the virus taken by the vaccinated patient is mutating to infect the population that patient is coming into contact with. We have also been informed that the vaccine indeed does stop the virus from continued digestion, but that the vaccine has started giving the first round patients "HIV like symptoms" according to our CDC report. It seems as if the future planned vaccines would reverse these side effects, too bad the government decided not to provide the second dose.

As far as the chips go, we have known about the microchips in all injection syringes (not those for removing blood), beyond just the h1n1 vaccine, in fact the medical or research organization has to specially request not to have the biochips in the syringe (the non biochip syringe is also more expensive).

I expect no one too comment on my posts and no one ever seems to anyway but just in case I gladly accept questions and will answer all the ones I am legally allowed to.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have any of you seen this video?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just like to say good luck.

And thanks for cheering me up.

Regards S_G

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Yes I did see that video.

Her reaction is attributed to a rare genetic condition that was triggered by the vaccine. Its already been through the skepticism filters up here, last I heard from doctors and geneticists was that it was as rare as having Chameleon Eyes (rare occurrence in predominantly Asian infants, start life with blue eyes and light brown hair).

Hey, anyone remember Balloon Boy? B-Boys can move just like her.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

That's the damnedest thing about this site, it is so hard to believe who is who. I guessed I could pull an Agent_USA_Supporter and call you a government agent since you did work for the government. But, I will not, because I cook with aluminum foil, I don't wear it.

Interesting post but I'm still unconvinced by the microchip theory. I'm also unconvinced by the spasm girl with that so-called 1 in a million reaction, its called Balloon Boy, and until I see some bloodwork I won't believe it. Although, if I get that reaction I may be able to work it to my advantage, beat all those "pop it and lock it" guys down at the rec centre.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

We and i don't know what was the reason for you to come on this site and to say that any vaccine is safe and effective without proof, then my friend u are in denial, the reason i called you an plot agent is because well its simple.

You disagree with people who say the vaccine has nano tech machines in it and always end with the term (Go get it) well not like that but you get the picture.

and attack me as an agent
but lets be real, no one forced you to make the thread, remember new member even if you did get the h1n1
flu shot if you get side effects or even die from it you cant sue the makers of the vaccine.

Why you might ask? because they are protected oh and last not forget
the makers themself haven't taken the vaccine yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join