It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got my H1N1 vaccination.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello all,

A few months back I stated that I would get the H1N1 vaccine when available and tell people how the Canadian flavour of vaccines are treating me.

I got it yesterday since as an asthmatic I'm in that "high risk" group.

I received the H1N1 and the seasonal vaccines in the same sitting, one in each arm. I was told that my shoulder with the H1N1 shot would hurt a bit after a day and they were right. But I am okay with sleeping on my back.

Turns out there isn't an RFID chip in the Canadian one. Which to be fair, isn't in the American one either, I saw that Verichip, believe me you would feel that rice grained sized thing going into your skin.

Nothing has happened so far, and I don't think anything will. My city's getting hit pretty hard by the H1N1 virus, particularly in local elementary schools where an entire family of four has confirmed cases but thankfully no underlying health conditions.

Leave a question if you want, I guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

No RFID Id but there are Nano Particles in it
side effects dont start right away but you will feel them later on.

let me guess your in toronto? and you fell for the media hype.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who knows, pretty soon you may feel compelled to obey and love big brother. maybe there will be a genetic change, who knows... When ever the government gives you something... there is usually a catch.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Let me guess, you haven't seen the movie I Am Legend starring Will Smith?

you will turn into a Zombie Vampire within a few weeks.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thanks for posting that article. I hadn't seen that one before.

Criminal Negligence?? I would say so, on a massive scale.

Good luck to you, Dnevnoi.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I live in California, and it's running literally rampant. I've not had it yet, and I will not allow them to put any vaccines into my arm.

Even the local news stated, Swine Flu is only lethal to people with underlying health symptoms......um.....ok, so is the normal flu.

Honestly, Swine Flu is another scare tactic. It caters to the word 'terrorism' when thrown around on mass media, 'SWINE FLU'!!!! 'TERRORISM'!!!!! OH NOEZ!!!!!!!

It makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ok cool, so you just got it yesterday...
I've known many people who have taken the flu shot and gotten sick within a couple days, so you're not in the clear yet.

You probably havent been chipped, and you might not turn into a zombie, but yeah yer definitely sterilized now..

Please keep us updated on your condition I'll be watching this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I live in Toronto. Its like everything is multiplied here, media is going crazy over H1N1. Today i drove 3 times, every time the radio was talking about it, every station. My dad told me hes getting the shot and wants me to get it to, but i laughed and said no.

i heard things about mass depopulation, but this doesnt seem to be it, unless everyone dies months later from it. hope not

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I did get the annual flu shot couple weeks back with no side effects except for I can now hear a Mexican salsa radio station in my head. Damn mistuned Chinese RFID chips!
But probably won't get the H1N1 shot due to shortages.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Smaller than a grain of rice.www.lifeinthemixtalk.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

yes that's whats its in the h1n1 shot

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by trey85

yes that's whats its in the h1n1 shot

I guess you saw this with you very own eye? Or did you take this info in internet's bowel?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
I did get the annual flu shot couple weeks back with no side effects except for I can now hear a Mexican salsa radio station in my head. Damn mistuned Chinese RFID chips!
But probably won't get the H1N1 shot due to shortages.

just because you were told you didnt get the h1n1 shot dosent mean you didnt.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

Hmm...if they are using 'nano particles', why not just put them in the food we eat, water we drink. Everybody buys something consumable. If "THEY" really wanted to do that crap to us, it is probably already done. We would have never had the choice, or knew one existed.

AND...where are the conspiracy theorists that always say "BE AWARE OF THE MISDIRECTION". H1N1 is the flu. This isn't the first time it has surfaced. So why all the attention and fear mongering regarding it? What is going on elsewhere? Who is watching the sidelines????

Glad you got the shot. Hope it keeps you safe.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why not just put it in the air with chem trails. I guess so that your name is on that Id chip. Who knows what they are up to? Anything can be true.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

That website is bull.

I live in Vancouver, on the North Shore there are schools with huge absenteeism due to kids and their families getting sick. There's one elementary school with only 13 out of about 150 seventh graders attending. Its not media hype, its happening, right now. H1N1 is spreading here, the media here doesn't even focus solely on any outbreak, its happening as we speak.

I didn't fall for any media hype, I get hit hard when I have the flu and as a young adult with an underlying chronic respiratory condition this is potentially deadly. I do say potentially deadly, but still a threat.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cool and thanks for sharing as I am not sure what the heck to do. Only because I feel that everyone who is vaccinated already wont be able to tell if it helped them till mid December early January, nevertheless THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT FOR I AM AN ASMATIC ALSO and want to make the proper decision.

[edit on 10/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

www.globalresearch.ca...

Hmm...if they are using 'nano particles', why not just put them in the food we eat, water we drink. Everybody buys something consumable. If "THEY" really wanted to do that crap to us, it is probably already done. We would have never had the choice, or knew one existed.

You raise a good point there, they've had a lot of chances to mess with us. Injecting it would be stupid.

AND...where are the conspiracy theorists that always say "BE AWARE OF THE MISDIRECTION". H1N1 is the flu. This isn't the first time it has surfaced. So why all the attention and fear mongering regarding it? What is going on elsewhere? Who is watching the sidelines????

Glad you got the shot. Hope it keeps you safe.

The reason there is this much attention on it is because H1N1 is going after younger people with more audacity than older people. People born before 1957 or something have been exposed to a similar strain so they already have had experience with it, myself on the other hand, being a product of the later 20th century, don't have that experience. Seasonal flu attacks anyone of any age, H1N1 prefers the younger humans. Like me...

It was primarily for personal protection, but the secondary reason was to protect my family and friends from unknowingly catching something from me.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Cool and thanks for sharing as I am not sure what the heck to do. Only because I feel that everyone who is vaccinated already wont be able to tell if it helped them till mid December early January, nevertheless THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT FOR I AM AN ASMATIC ALSO and want to make the proper decision.

[edit on 10/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

With respect to every conspiracy theorist here, I'd rather be sterile (with my health history, I dread having children) or dead 30 years down the road instead of dead by Christmas.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from and how is the situation where you are?

If you're from Toronto, avoid Mount Sinai, they've had an outbreak in the hospital, didn't they learn anything from SARS?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm going to be getting it on the 6th of November. Really, pay no attention to those who say that there's "nanoparticles" in it. That's bull.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join