It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by donkey86

That has a very strong look of a base of operations of something.

Can't tell age by the pic.

Current or millions of years old.

I find it VERY interesting.

I would think that some of the larger private telescopes should be able to get a sharper/clearer view of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Apologies, but I've no idea what a "grub post" is. I did not want to post a picture of the "item" because I wanted people to make their own minds up and use the Google application to do it. No interference from me see, merely pointing it out.

And I did not ask you to work out anything on my behalf, merely look via Google and judge for yourself. Maybe you are an insecure type that likes to agree with the crowd in order to feel safe? Oh, tip: "Fools" can buy 'plane tickets.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This thing has clearly been debunked by member Soboro!

So, for your own good stop wasting your time with it!

Ko3

[edit on 22-10-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

case was closed conclusively by Soboro

Soboro debunked the black splotches described on pages 3 and 4. He did not address the original object described in the original post. If you look at the "base" images on pages one and 2, you'll see that they bear no resemblence to the splotches Soboro debunked.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why so many ppl willing to think its debunked !
maybe soboro would be kind enough to do the same animated stuff related to the shapes we showed in the aboves posts ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
maybe soboro would be kind enough to do the same animated stuff related to the shapes we showed in the aboves posts ?

These all look like the same type of artifact to me, so why bother?

Ko3

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
reply to post by Zelong

Apologies, but I've no idea what a "grub post" is. I did not want to post a picture of the "item" because I wanted people to make their own minds up and use the Google application to do it. No interference from me see, merely pointing it out.

And I did not ask you to work out anything on my behalf, merely look via Google and judge for yourself. Maybe you are an insecure type that likes to agree with the crowd in order to feel safe? Oh, tip: "Fools" can buy 'plane tickets.

If you have something to Post post it!
As I've already Told You.I will not do your Research!!
So now you seem to think Zelong will follow your DEAD Leads

"grub post" is what I Stated and "grub post" is what this is.

Maybe you are an insecure type that likes to agree with the crowd in order to feel safe? Oh, tip: "Fools" can buy 'plane tickets.

And WTF are you not trying to say here.

Zelong.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/10/09 by Zelong]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi

Originally posted by Fedge

These all look like the same type of artifact to me, so why bother?

Ko3

Because the black dots are something else, you see them all around the area but show me the same stuff for the squares shapes, its never the same "blurry thing" if you wanna call it that way. And why intervene in this post if you dont care after all ? Just let the people willing to spend some time on it discuss their opinions and researches.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

black spots=black spots. we all agree those could very well be lens malfunctions

the "base" aren't black. they are right angles. they have some height to them. come on

and really, if you don't give a darn, then just mosey on over to another thread, stop flaming us.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

These all look like the same type of artifact to me

Does that clarify it for you?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Has anyone messed around with the colors yet, maybe on the other threads? I'm not going to look through hundreds of pages....

I just took a screen shot, saved to MS Photo Editor, cropped it a little, and reversed the colors to Negative. Simple stuff really.

Either my eyes are playing tricks on me.....or these are straight line edges, and not Natural. Even more intriguing is the appearance of the Number 5 in the middle.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

it looks almost like a triceratops head. definitely 3D and not natural. the horns must be towers or something

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Do you know what the elevation is? If so please tell us cuz im havin problems with google earth. (Probably cuz im runnin windows 7 test version)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First of all there is no height to this anomaly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4325c56a823e.jpg[/atsimg]

i think its pixelation of shadow and light.

Before the pixels are exentuated. (random bit of moon)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d005f6c322cd.jpg[/atsimg]

After (same pic)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b586aa38a18c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just wanted to see if anyone knew exactly what the reasoning is behind having these grainy pics. You would think we could have clear and accurate pictures for us to study.

Anyone know what Pink Floyd was talking about on "Dark Side of The Moon"? Was he involved with disclosure as well?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
good point!
My first thought was 'Well of course it's not a fort, it's simply a base'. but then I pictured a base as a collection of structures on flat terrain and asked myself 'So why would they build a wall around it?"
So I would like to go on record as seconding that question
"Why build a fort on the moon?"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

thats because its... google...

You think google would make the moon anomalies 3d?

didnt think so...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you guys, there are several people trying to debunk or verify these different annomolies. But I don't think any nasa official has posted on here. so my question is , as asked on the first page, "what is the OFFICIAL explination of these things. "

has NASA ever published anything asociated with any kind of study of any of these questionable sites?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

black spots=black spots. we all agree those could very well be lens malfunctions

the "base" aren't black. they are right angles. they have some height to them. come on

and really, if you don't give a darn, then just mosey on over to another thread, stop flaming us.

I'm not flaming anybody (do you know what that word means?).

Lets look at Soboro's animated gif again:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/304c39787efd.gif[/atsimg]
See the artifact near the bottom slightly to the left? Thats the "moon base" discussed in this thread.
As you can see, it changes shape in every shot. In most of the pics it appears completely black like most of the other black spots. Thats because its a piece of debri floating around between between lens and protective glass, as Soboro rightfully explained. In a few shots some areas of the debri's surface appear lighter and show more geometry - thats when light reflects from it.

Sceptics are often called closed-minded (and thats often true), but i have to say that many believers are pretty closed-minded as well, as can be seen in threads like this one.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lozenge

The op used google co ords so thats why we are looking at it through google. A poster in this thread said it looked multi tiered viewing the google picture , hence why i posted the flat image .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join