It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of WTC1 shortly after impact that bears some significance.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q24-7

This is the WTC site from the south, after the second impact: -

Now the smoke plume is present on the right-hand side.

Just to be clear this photo was taken by Carmen Taylor just seconds after the first impact.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

After looking at this again, I'd have to say you were correct. And this is one of the few photos I've seen that I do not have in my collection.

Good find.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by Seventh

Do you have anything better to do with your life then try to prove a THOROUGHLY disproven conspiracy?

Your "eveidence" is building compression.

Tin foil hats for everyone.

It would seem like you have way less of a life needing to troll around without a bit of on topic chatter and doing not one ounce of WORK proving a damn thing. There is more proof and realistic 911 evidence on these thread to make any spook resort to the good ole tin foil panty waste expression.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

If the hat fits ,wear it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

These pictures answer your questions .
I just need alittle help with,the shadows,which ones are you talking about. here is a good clear pic.
www.infowars.net...

These pictures clearly show a before and an after? NO or YES?
911scholars.ning.com...

911scholars.ning.com...

And you can clearly see the hole before anything had collapsed.
www.infowars.net...

As tower 2 collapsed.
911scholars.ning.com...

just a good one of building 5.
prisonplanet.com...

this analysis is interesting what do you think?
911scholars.ning.com...

birds eye view of the area in question.
www.infowars.net...

I,dont, know what happened,but somthing did and was reported.
www.thepowerhour.com...

I just cant buy your explanation of no dust,makes no sense at all.but whatever. these pictures clearlly show before and after.

I still would like to see your shadows,can you edit the photo and show me what you mean?

I see you have commented on another post since i posted these pictures,whats up with that?

Why no comment?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Seventh

Thanks. I appreciate your words.

I'd like to hear what your argument is regarding building 6. I think it might be better to make a new thread, guess thats your call. I'll keep a look out for it, and if I miss it feel free to u2u me. I have quite a few other high res photos and I can scan them for photos of building 6 if you would like.

You`re welcome TL, credit where credit is due. The huge downside of all this is having to create a perception to back up a point you are putting forward, the alternative reason as such, these sometimes can be horribly wrong, but the main aspect is still there, and making a new thread is a great idea imo.

You are an intelligent guy, no doubting that
, I think you really should fine tooth comb all those pictures you have, the steels and irregular distortions really do paint a completely different picture to that of a debris flood collapse.

The picture you had reveals so much but I kinda blitzed it by adding my comments, save what you find looking at those photos and I will create a new thread based on the picture of the crater, also when I get time I will add clips from the videos I have, one clearly shows smoke and a lot of human panic around the WTC6 area simultaneously to WTC2 impact

I personally believe we are on to something here, a new thread with all the errors missing will hopefully pave the way

/cheers.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Here we go Lyco and hopefully explained for you. Look at the comparison of where WTC6 and WTC7 are to each other, this gives us the direction of where North is, I put the compass points in to show this, also the shadow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e07c582ce5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I'd rotate the "compass" so that N is more around "7 o'clock". Think thats relatively north.

Hopefully one can grasp the general idea though.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

thanks for the post. and the compass .But its different then this ?

www.prisonplanet.com...

building 7 looks like its behind the building ,your arrow is pointing at? NO?And that looks like the western side of building 7,and are we not looking at the north west corner of building six?

this picture label the verizon building,wtc 7 behind it ,WF4 and WF3 to the firemens right ,according to my map.

911scholars.ning.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

So your compass in the pic needs to rotate 90 degrees clockwise,can you do that ?

In this birds eye view our compass pic was taken from the bottom right corner,around the north west corner of WF4, they are looking slightly south east.
edit to add pic.
our compass pic was taken from bottom right of this pic.
img96.imageshack.us...
img98.imageshack.us...
img91.imageshack.us...
img91.imageshack.us...

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Just to be clear this photo was taken by Carmen Taylor just seconds after the first impact.

Right you are

I had thought the smoke closest in the picture was due to the second impact but it appears this had drifted into position from the first impact.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Q24-7

In your building 5 image withe the piece of fuselage in it , can you tell us what buildings are in the back ground, cant find them in any other picture in NY. of that area of WTC 5 .Are they really from 9/11?

img19.imageshack.us...

media.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Seventh

I'd rotate the "compass" so that N is more around "7 o'clock". Think thats relatively north.

Hopefully one can grasp the general idea though.

I would have rotated the compass but I have just done the relative work for a new WTC6 thread, hopefully all the guys posting here will carry on posting but to the new thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

I think I may have shown WTC7 as the wrong building, it is the big building next to where I indicated it, think of the perspective where WTC6 and WTC7 are when looking at the picture, WTC6 is on the right hand side and WTC7 the left which means you are looking at them from a Northerly point, hope this helps

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

What i see is WFc 4 and 3 on the right of the firemen , Do I not see that,If i was looking north the WTC 1 and WTC 3 would be to my right ?
www.prisonplanet.com...

In our compass pic we see WFC 4 and 3 to the right ,which means we are looking south east down vessy street ,WTC 6 is at the corner of west and vessey.

And i am not confused, look at my map

Its compass shows vessey street running slightly south east to north west.

upload.wikimedia.org... ng

www.lib.utexas.edu...

911research.wtc7.net...

Like i said WFC 4 and 3 are to the right of the firemen

edit to fix pic and add.sorry to keep adding.

rotate my maps, so north is strait up ,and south is strait down,
will help tons, so rotate manhattan,LOL .They are standing at about north end ave. and vessey

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One question. If there were indeed explosives involved, where is the proof that the government planted them or arranged for them to be planted? How do you know it wasn't an "outside" job to coincide with the plane hits for better effect?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
One question. If there were indeed explosives involved, where is the proof that the government planted them or arranged for them to be planted? How do you know it wasn't an "outside" job to coincide with the plane hits for better effect?

We do not know that, the complete lack of pyrotechnics and intense forensic tests done on the steels clearly points to a case of neglect for circumstances unknown, but, I think we all know the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Also if we where looking ,nothernly, standing on west street, looking towards vessey, we would see the bridges,if we where standing on vessey looking towards west WTC 7 would be on our right and WTC 6 on our left.

But as i said, they are standing ,at the corner ,of north end ave. and vessey,looking south east.Just rotate the map,so north is up and south is down.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by Q24-7

In your building 5 image withe the piece of fuselage in it , can you tell us what buildings are in the back ground, cant find them in any other picture in NY. of that area of WTC 5 .Are they really from 9/11?

img19.imageshack.us...

media.photobucket.com...

Those buildings are WFC 2 and 3. I guess due to I guess washout or overexposure of the area where the roofs are it doesn't make them as easily identified.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum

I give up – I’ve been looking through pictures and playing with Google Earth but I can’t get a match from WTC5 (or anywhere else) that lines up with the two buildings and WTC façade still standing in the background. My first impression was that the buildings look to be the One Liberty Plaza and HSBC Bank but… the picture doesn’t seem to line up with a view from WTC5 or with the WTC façade debris. I don’t think the buildings are WFC2 & 3 as they just don’t seem to look the same but who knows. I was using Google Earth though the surroundings have probably changed a lot since 9/11.

What’s the point anyway – that someone faked a picture of Flight 175 debris and put it in the wrong place and/or for some reason faked buildings into the picture as well? Despite not being able to confirm the features in the picture I am still satisfied enough from seeing video footage that debris from Flight 175 impacted WTC5.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Q24-7

I agree its not WFC 3, WFC 2.And i also scoured pics ,and cant find the same perspective.

I also found the exact same pic from the exact same vantage point,from two totally different ,photographers.Gene Corley,and William F. Baker.

As far as whats the difference?It prove some entity placed false information,deliberately.

Was it the US GOVERNMENT? Like bush ,cheney,congress,senate,? Doubt it.But there is lots of alphabet agencies ,with rogue elements ,that probably,helped out,here and there , But i truly have no clue.I am just trying to get the most factual perspective with whats available.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join