It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot #24 Largest Sunspot Maximum For 400 Years!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChemBreather

I don't think nothing is wrong in the world.
I don't think everything is wrong in the world either.
The Sun is not going WooHoo.

Not at the moment,

That's the interesting fact, the Sun, like everything in our percevable Universe, is Fractally based,

Therefore #24, especially around December 2012 is going to be (from a Radio point of view) Stunning.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

ok, sweet answer, I just had to ask..
What my point was, if the sun is 'lagin' and storing energy that must comeout, it will not come out gently, it will be a WooHoo scenario..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by BLUE ARMS

Some one please tell me how the ham operators know.

Simple,

Like "hams" discovered Radio in the first place,

11 Year Cycle,

Fractle based,

Electromagnetic Frequency,

WAVES.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Are you sure?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I see TY.

What did they say about cycle 23?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS

Not at the moment,

That's the interesting fact, the Sun, like everything in our percevable Universe, is Fractally based,

Therefore #24, especially around December 2012 is going to be (from a Radio point of view) Stunning.

That is my point, why are all the ancients speaking of this, and the time happends to be at the same time, 2012...

I have heard/read that the 'PTB' inserted some shait in the calender when it went over to the gregorian calendar too hide some stuff..

The pictures they cant figure out is a sun or a star, is actually a sun/star over cloaking with energy ...I think, if true which is darn hard to find solid answers too, is that the center of the milky-way will 'add fuel' to the sun ... this is the 'theory' I think 2012 is about !

Or, the 100% opposite !!! Cold , Ice age !!! 1 of 2 realy !

[edit on 4/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Please never forget,

The Sunspot Cycle arrives much faster than it leaves..!!!

FACT.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I read this today and thought the same thing.

The Sun had no sunspots for 51 days in a row July 11 - Aug. 30, 2009 -- just nearly breaking the record of 52 days for the longest quiet period for this solar cycle. That record was set last summer. As we watch 50 days of that period with STEREO (Behind) in a wavelength of extreme UV light, we see some activity, such as prominences popping about here and there, but no active regions strong enough to form a sunspot. Late on Aug. 31, a little sunspot emerged (not shown in the clip that ends on Aug. 28th) to interrupt the long string of quiet days. Even so, this little sunspot measured about nearly 3000 km (1800 miles) across. Nevertheless, it is likely that the current year's number of blank days will be the longest in about 100 years. It is not shown many signs of picking up the pace so far.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Could this lack of activity be a warning that when she does decide to "woohoo" that it could be extremely violent? I know it could also mean that # 24 will not be as bad as they originally thought. I also believe that if they did know it was going to be bad, they would not tell us, because they are afraid we will panic. Till then.....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How does the Sun "store" energy?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

I read this today and thought the same thing.

The Sun had no sunspots for 51 days in a row July 11 - Aug. 30, 2009 -- just nearly breaking the record of 52 days for the longest quiet period for this solar cycle. That record was set last summer. As we watch 50 days of that period with STEREO (Behind) in a wavelength of extreme UV light, we see some activity, such as prominences popping about here and there, but no active regions strong enough to form a sunspot. Late on Aug. 31, a little sunspot emerged (not shown in the clip that ends on Aug. 28th) to interrupt the long string of quiet days. Even so, this little sunspot measured about nearly 3000 km (1800 miles) across. Nevertheless, it is likely that the current year's number of blank days will be the longest in about 100 years. It is not shown many signs of picking up the pace so far.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Could this lack of activity be a warning that when she does decide to "woohoo" that it could be extremely violent? I know it could also mean that # 24 will not be as bad as they originally thought. I also believe that if they did know it was going to be bad, they would not tell us, because they are afraid we will panic. Till then.....

Isn't it interesting....

Before the budget was pulled from under NASA/MSFC/HATHAWAY, the prediction by the most powerful CRAY computers, using previous Cycle data, going back to when RECORDS BEGAIN, suggested VERY clearly that #24 was by all accounts going to be "OFF THE SCALE", biggest for 400 years,

At least.

Most Ham "Big Guns" know the score and are gearing-up accordingly, EMC shielding and electrostatic over-measures are being sought, the sale of "Valve" HF gear is reaching unprecedented levels (Valve Electronics is EMP Plulse-Proof..!!)

2012 is going to knock the socks out of this World from an RF view point,

Like being smacked round the face by Mike Tyson at his peak..

Ouch!

[edit on 4-9-2009 by BLUE ARMS]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The last update your linked site got... ON ANY part of the site is June 16, 2008 (located at bottom of "About this site" page).

All the graphs show 2006 data, and by their chart we should have had over 100 sunspots this year already. Its been quite the opposite-- with almost none this year at all.

Cycle 24 will more than likely continue to be a doozy.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils

The last update your linked site got... ON ANY part of the site is June 16, 2008 (located at bottom of "About this site" page).

All the graphs show 2006 data, and by their chart we should have had over 100 sunspots this year already. Its been quite the opposite-- with almost none this year at all.

Cycle 24 will more than likely continue to be a doozy.

The site is very active, infact I listen to the Ch-19 London !Live-Link daily,

The reason the info is from 2006 is because that was the last...

The GOV. pulled funding because, presumably they realised the info was 'top secret eyes only'.

Bearing in mind, this data was 'years-old' and forwarned of a MAJOR Sun event, when??????????????

That's right,

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well, light a match , and you blow gently on it, when you stop blowing, it Flares up .. It is like that !

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
www.eham.net...

I guess these are ham operators, here at this link discussing the situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Well, light a match , and you blow gently on it, when you stop blowing, it Flares up .. It is like that !

Totally,

Except this time,

GODZILLA is blowing on the Match/Sun..

I really can't wait because,

However a life threatening event this WILL be,

I am going to be dumbfounded by HF propagation,

HISTORICAL.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.eham.net...

I guess these are ham operators, here at this link discussing the situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well here is NASA's last prediction graph from May 09:

And its already proven faulty. We've been at no spots for some time now, and it is now september, and by the 'new prediction' we should have had atleast 10 or so by now.

If anything, the current trend is suggesting another period of minimum activity, not a maximum.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils

Well here is NASA's last prediction graph from May 09:

And its already proven faulty. We've been at no spots for some time now, and it is now september, and by the 'new prediction' we should have had atleast 10 or so by now.

If anything, the current trend is suggesting another period of minimum activity, not a maximum.

Sure,

Here's the question you should really be asking (especially on a conspiracy website!)

WHY was MSFC/HATHAWAY'S funding stopped????

?????????????????????

Why was the funding pulled from

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Totally,

Except this time,

GODZILLA is blowing on the Match/Sun..

I really can't wait because,

However a life threatening event this WILL be,

I am going to be dumbfounded by HF propagation,

HISTORICAL.

Imagine Godzilla being the center of the galaxy , and all the photon energy, and i think all is depending on if Earth is infront of or behind the sun when/if it accures....

Hey, I like it no more than you guys, I hope nothing is going to happen the years to come, I hope I, my kids and their kids will have a jolly good future, but there is nothing pointing to that, nothing at all...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok clever people,

One question,

Forget NASA as a source, for one moment,

WHEN WAS THE LAST PEAK ... #23??

????????????

new topics

top topics