It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do You Think is the Best Mythical Creature?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
mothman... if its mythical

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
After taking the test I was Fairy( You are a fairy. You're very wise and fair, and are very cautious when it comes to meeting new people. But if you feel they're worthy, you'll keep and respect them forever. Fairies are known for their hard outsides and soft, warm insides. Well said

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
On the test I was a Gryphon, but my favorite Mythical creature is a Dragon, they are so awesome.

CIX

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Odon, the origonal demon, would have to be the "best mythical creature". He was said to have the power to literaly burn the humanity out of you, by touch. This making him the most powerful and "best" mythical creature.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A pixy.

Pixies are able to bring happiness to all, but don't let that lull you into a false sense of security. If you treat them with disrespect thay can cause serious problems. Many a person has found to their cost that dissing a pixy is not a wise thing to do. Getting pixy led in a moor for example almost guarantees that you won't get out of there alive. Plus there is the story of the girl who refused to supply them with water to wash in. She was lamed for seven years. At the end of that, the pixies felt sorry for her and gave her the gift of dance, which she used to become wealthy.

Actually, I'm not sure they should be here in this thread since the title implies that they are mythical and don't exist. They do.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
As "GOD" is my witness, I shall not be penalised for this one line post.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pisky Almighty Brighter Post Color...burns the eyes

I like the Chupacabra, or the Goat Sucker.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
MA - I didn't think God was 'mythical'.

(If Pisky gets penalised for a one line post, he'll ask the pixies to torment the mods for eternity)

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have to say vampire... They are just too cool!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mermaids.....I pick MERMAIDS......

Sheesh I collect Mermaids...I paint Mermaids.....I make Mermaid sculptures.......if I didnt answer MERMAIDS I would be lieing....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

And the Pisky said 'I shall place dreamlandmafia at my left hand (since KayEm and the pixy padawan are at my right). And dreamlandmafia shall be sent out to convert the heathens and pixy-lead the sheep.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

And the Pisky said 'I shall place dreamlandmafia at my left hand (since KayEm and the pixy padawan are at my right). And dreamlandmafia shall be sent out to convert the heathens and pixy-lead the sheep.

Cool
But what exactly have you been doing with that left hand
....as a matter of fact i dont relaly wanna know. Time to convert some heathens...whats yer religion called??

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'll go ahead and be that guy and say unicorn... i think if you took it's horn or something you'd get some type of power. Also, elves are cool...

Also, Have any of you heard of a LICH? It's like an evil ancient sorcerer.
Lastly, I'll go ahead and give props the golem (not the lord of the rings guy) but a creature made out of stone, angels, and props to Nesse the loch ness monster...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'd say Neo...I would want to still be a human but have powers similar to what he could do. If I were Neo this would be the Matrix then. He counts as a mythical creature, right? I'm not sure if he's mythical or not though (*winks)....

or a warlock

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

But what exactly have you been doing with that left hand
....as a matter of fact i dont relaly wanna know. Time to convert some heathens...whats yer religion called??

And the Pisky spoke forth and did say that henceforth his apostles would be called followers of Pixianity. And he did take his left hand and with it did raise up a glass of beer. And he did drink and saw that it was good.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
...would be my 1st answer. But I don't think this is that type of thread. So I'd have to go with God....!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What are those things called that live in trees and get all ticked off when u cut them down... Tree Spirits? Those things are cool.. They are like little horned men....and they play reed pipes or something...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
lebricorn is the funny one.

the Dragon and hyppogryph is pretty cool.

but the more "truth" like creatures it's the goat sucker.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i would say god is the best mythical creature

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How about an honest politician?

Seriously...this thread was MADE for this response...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join