It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do You Think is the Best Mythical Creature?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Of all the mythical creatures that we hear of I would have to say that I think it would have to be between a werewolf or a vampire!

Both are capable of disguising themselves, making them look very ordinary. But both with the exception of a werewolf can change form almost at will.

And not only that, but both have a special way in which they have to be killed just to make them harder to kill or live longer or make them a hard adversary.

What do you think?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a dwarf cause their so damm tough
or a dragon mmm dragons

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A Centaur ,,, the half man half horse. pictures of this have always given me the creeps.I thought they did a pretty good representation of one in the first Harry Potter movie.The scene in the forest when Harry is saved by the Cetaur after the evil thing had killed the Unicorn. The CGI effects were great on that one!
Parker

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Dragons by far are my personal favorite!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel
Of all the mythical creatures that we hear of I would have to say that I think it would have to be between a werewolf or a vampire!

I have always saw myself as more of a werewolf. Just the ability to let go and embrace my animalistic side. I would make one killer of a werewolf!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'll say a nymph because apparently I'm most like one according to this....

quizilla.com...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Michael Jackson

No, but seriously, mine's got to be something I've never seen under any particular name, but have been drawing all my life, even to the point of imaging parts of it on myself when I'd rather not...
Cross between a dragon and a human:
Wings between the shoulderblade, bonestructure of bat wings, with claws at the tips, scales only on the bone part, clawed hands, feet clawed, vaguely like a chichen's, and some brutally nasty fangs...I have seen people draw this, just as I have, but I don't know when or where...or even if it has a name. (I believe that this has no chance of being real...)

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by jlc163]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would say elves, but we arent mythical.

So, id go with Dragons, Unicorns, and decent, trustworthy men who are good in bed as my faves.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a basilisk could woop all ya'lls monsters

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Unicorn

I heard that they once existed. A horse with a horn in the middle of it's forehead.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
an alien. Definitely and alien

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
it would have to be me. i never even knew i existed.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
according to zero snaz's quiz ......... i am a pegasus
cool test i am going to take it again

my favorite mythical creature is..............SATAN

SATAN SATAN SAAAAATAAAAAN

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i was a gryphon..pretty cool little test lol, i love orcs and ogres and what not...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A sphinx

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
its said that i was a nymph very interesting

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i answered it many different ways yet still honestly and kept getting pegasus or unicorn. so i got pissed and answered it for myself in a bad mood and got to be a dragon.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I did the test and got the dragon(first time). After that I changed answers and just got mostly banshee.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My personal favorite is the Griffin or Gargoyle (mythologically speaking, they are almost the same, down to statues being used of both to protect entrances).

*EDIT: jlc63, sounds like a Gargoyle to me

Skadi... I'm not mythical!
(lol)

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Medusa....definately will rock your world. Her hair made of Sepents, her eyes reduce you to stone...whatta a way to go.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join